BRN Discussion Ongoing

Damo4

Regular
Whose got their bid in for 1 million at 37cents this morning?
Is it you Rocket finally getting in your super dollars? šŸ¤£

Deleted Member 118 no longer receives our messages ahah
Sad reacs only

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

Shadow59

Regular
Looks like sellers dried up quickly today:)

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
Hi @Fullmoonfever, I am 75% sure that there was an article that said that Renesas also showcased m85 with akida in it, i may be mistaken.

Nonetheless, ARM using akida in the M85 is šŸ”„
Quite possible mate and I probs missed.

I just recalled the demo with Plummerai and Renesas.

Cheers

Reactions: 2 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Whose got their bid in for 1 million at 37cents this morning?
Is it you Rocket finally getting in your super dollars? šŸ¤£
It's back to 37c and our million shares buyer is still there.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its bicepsšŸ’Ŗ!
Here at 21.05 mins approx Nandan Nayampally discusses the high performance , cost effective M85 and he goes on to mention something like this "For example, we had a particular agricultural company come in with something done alongside one of the higher end edge processors...."

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Thanks for posting.

Now we know that not only is Brainchip chip compatible with the whole ARM range, but we are compatible with ARMā€™s highest cortex, the M85 and I havenā€™t seen anybody else compatible announced, even ARMā€™s own Ethos range isnā€™t compatible with the M85.

ARM showcased our IP at embedded world.
Renesas was the first in the world to showcase the M85 and they showcased it with Brainchips IP as well.

The M85 is for high compute power.
Not long now šŸ”„

Hey @chapman89 just deleted my last post as 'repeated information'!! you had already posted it! sorry mate ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Beebo

Regular
Here at 21.05 mins approx Nandan Nayampally discusses the high performance , cost effective M85 and he goes on to mention something like this "For example, we had a particular agricultural company come in with something done alongside one of the higher end edge processors...."

There is also the following interview with Nandan where he references a ā€œlawn mowerā€ that zaps weedsā€¦take a listen around minute 19:55!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent

Thanks for the reminder @Bravo
I also enjoyed the reminder about Simplifying Raw audio. $$$$šŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž
Simplifying Raw Audio.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Taproot

Regular
heres what im taking about - @Fullmoonfever and @AusEire thanks for allowing me to join some possible dots!!

Wow that's pretty freaky.
I love Ozzy. That song is called " Paranoid ",
Ol mate in the Podcast mentions Ozzy's song " Crazy Train "

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

MrNick

Regular
Screenshot 2023-07-28 at 9.26.15 am.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

JB49

Regular
There is also the following interview with Nandan where he references a ā€œlawn mowerā€ that zaps weedsā€¦take a listen around minute 19:55!

hahahah I love how long he had to pause and think "Okay... how am I going to give this example without breaking the NDA"

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

MrNick

Regular
hahahah I love how long he had to pause and think "Okay... how am I going to give this example without breaking the NDA"
What a great and authoritative speaker.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Hi bravo,

Thanks for posting this.

A couple of highlights:

4:40 - "Valeo and mercedes have demonstrated BRN products in their concepts" We knew about "Hey Mercedes" and that there were other uses, but I take this as strong indication of Akida being in Scala 3 which will probably be in the Mercedes released later this year.

47:00 - Re ChatGPT: We are working with LLMs to make them more efficient (smaller) for edge applications. Todd confirms we have a team working on this.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 77 users

TECH

Regular
Good afternoon all,

Constructive, positive podcast, our guest was a very relaxed, confident speaker, whose background spoke volumes...he knows
his stuff and still looking to better himself with more degrees, his wife must be hot as :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We have a number of advantages over the trailing mob/s....my personal favorites are, INCREMENTAL LEARNING, NOT (RE-TRAINING) THE
ENTIRE NETWORK, NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED, MEANING FANTASTIC CONTINUOUS PERFORMANCE IN THE MOST REMOTEST
PARTS ON THE PLANET, FULL POWER FOR APPROXIMATELY 6 MONTHS ON TWO AAA BATTERIES, AND PROBABLY A LOT LONGER INTO THE
FUTURE AS BATTERY TECHNOLOGY IS ZOOMING AHEAD LIKE ALL OTHER TECHNOLOGIES.

My ears pricked up when I heard the word "chiplets" mentioned, I asked Peter about this about 2 years ago, as Intel were and probably still are
travelling down that road, so when Keith started chatting about chiplets I listened very carefully, and when Nandan spoke about chiplets he was what I'd call very diplomatic, as the topic of chiplets simply aren't in Brainchips architecture, completely different road, so I think Nandan handled
that topic very well personally.

Still very confident with my personal timeline, January 2025.... AKD 3.0 will have surfaced by then, sure of it !

Have a great weekend back in Australia, go the Brisbane Lions :geek: Texta x

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users
Good afternoon all,

Constructive, positive podcast, our guest was a very relaxed, confident speaker, whose background spoke volumes...he knows
his stuff and still looking to better himself with more degrees, his wife must be hot as :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We have a number of advantages over the trailing mob/s....my personal favorites are, INCREMENTAL LEARNING, NOT (RE-TRAINING) THE
ENTIRE NETWORK, NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED, MEANING FANTASTIC CONTINUOUS PERFORMANCE IN THE MOST REMOTEST
PARTS ON THE PLANET, FULL POWER FOR APPROXIMATELY 6 MONTHS ON TWO AAA BATTERIES, AND PROBABLY A LOT LONGER INTO THE

My ears pricked up when I heard the word "chiplets" mentioned, I asked Peter about this about 2 years ago, as Intel were and probably still are
travelling down that road, so when Keith started chatting about chiplets I listened very carefully, and when Nandan spoke about chiplets he was what I'd call very diplomatic, as the topic of chiplets simply aren't in Brainchips architecture, completely different road, so I think Nandan handled

Still very confident with my personal timeline, January 2025.... AKD 3.0 will have surfaced by then, sure of it !

Love your work Tech.

The no CPU Gen 2 needs to stand on its own with some royalties, hereā€™s hoping, so customers are lapping up that Jan 2025 opp for Gen 3..

Iā€™d love the slogan, ā€œUse Gen 2, or no soup for you.ā€ That would be pretty pretty pretty Larry.

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its bicepsšŸ’Ŗ!
Good afternoon all,

Hi Tech, I don't know what his wife looks like but Keith Witek seems to mingle with a very sexy crowd if you ask me!

Before being hired as chief operating officer for Tenstorrent, Keith apparently spent more than three years at Google as Director of Strategic Alliances, after over a year at SiFive as SVP of corporate development, strategy, and general counsel. He was also the director of R&D and enablement and associate general counsel at Tesla for nearly three years. Prior to that, he spent nearly 14 years at AMD across a number of roles, including as a corporate vice president.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users
Top Bottom