BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
Class of '23:

Can machines think? Here are the companies working to say YES!.​

Watchlist Idea from Microsoft Start • 30/06/2023

https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/lis...p&cvid=e8503cfbff7e4bb885529d717af8fc94&ei=97

Apple Inc.

Amazon.com

Alphabet Inc

Nvidia Corp

BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS LTD​

BRN. BrainChip Holdings Ltd is an Australia-based technology company. The principal activity of the Company is the development of software and hardware accelerated solutions for advanced artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning applications with a primary focus on the development of its Neuromorphic Processor IP, Akida, to provide a complete ultra-low power and fast AI Edge network for vision, audio, olfactory and smart transducer applications. Its products include MetaTF, Akida1000 reference chip and Akida Enablement Platforms. The MetaTF development environment is a machine learning framework used for the creation, training, and testing of neural networks, supporting the development of systems for Edge AI on its Akida event domain neural processor. The Akida1000 reference chip is fully functional and enables working system evaluation. Its Akida Enablement Platforms include Akida PCIe Board, Akida Development Kit Shuttle PC and Akida Development Kit Raspberry Pi.

Some of the also rans:

Netflix
Intel
IBM

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Exactly, no difference to swing trading the rest of the time! Just because it is closer to end of FY, bit of inconsistency there.
... but what if they made it compulsory?

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Class of '23:

Can machines think? Here are the companies working to say YES!.​

Watchlist Idea from Microsoft Start • 30/06/2023

https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/listdetails/Thematic Watchlist Idea Artificial Intelligence/fl-3f847a0f9cb8?src=fxins&listSrc=pipeline&miid=AA1aFVPw&ocid=msedgntp&cvid=e8503cfbff7e4bb885529d717af8fc94&ei=97

Apple Inc.

Amazon.com

Alphabet Inc

Nvidia Corp

BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS LTD​

BRN. BrainChip Holdings Ltd is an Australia-based technology company. The principal activity of the Company is the development of software and hardware accelerated solutions for advanced artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning applications with a primary focus on the development of its Neuromorphic Processor IP, Akida, to provide a complete ultra-low power and fast AI Edge network for vision, audio, olfactory and smart transducer applications. Its products include MetaTF, Akida1000 reference chip and Akida Enablement Platforms. The MetaTF development environment is a machine learning framework used for the creation, training, and testing of neural networks, supporting the development of systems for Edge AI on its Akida event domain neural processor. The Akida1000 reference chip is fully functional and enables working system evaluation. Its Akida Enablement Platforms include Akida PCIe Board, Akida Development Kit Shuttle PC and Akida Development Kit Raspberry Pi.

Some of the also rans:

Netflix
Intel
IBM

And this is just a one trick pony:

AI company Runway valued at $1.5 billion in latest funding -source​

Story by Reuters • 17h ago

https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/com...p&cvid=472842dadb7f4740a1e8f82b1c7859eb&ei=28

(Reuters) - AI company Runway has been valued at $1.5 billion in its latest round of funding, a source familiar with the matter said on Thursday, after it raised $141 million from investors, including Alphabet-owned Google and Nvidia.
The runaway success of ChatGPT and the potential of AI to transform businesses have driven venture capital firms and big technology companies to pour billions of dollars into startups that are working on the cutting-edge technology.

"Generative AI is transforming the content creation industry, breathing new life into stories and ideas that were not imaginable," Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang said in a statement.

Runway's software allows users to transform or tweak existing videos or create new videos by using text prompts or images. The company also launched a mobile app earlier this year, giving its users access to its generative AI tools.

(Reporting by Jaiveer Singh Shekhawat in Bengaluru and Krystal Hu in Toronto; Editing by Anil D'Silva)

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

JDelekto

Regular
JDelekto ...........

I too also totally agree with this concerning comment of yours........

"Most annoying thing in the back of my mind is all these handy partnerships developing various things with us and I trust they not just piggybacking and cherry picking bits of knowledge to further themselves along some parallel internal dev program or gain some insight for a diff tangent and process."

IMO, It is really something the Co and we s/holders should all be well aware of and be vigilant on who, how, when and where our technology IP ends up ... I would hate to see our supposed "3 year Lead" eaten away by supposed partnership and ecosystems who's only interest is to further their own developemental and financial agenda's.

I apologize if I seem confused, but I do not believe that I made that comment.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Frangipani

Regular
I apologize if I seem confused, but I do not believe that I made that comment.

Don’t worry, you are not suffering from amnesia, Xray1 must have confused you with FMF:

AA5F79DD-C59E-41A4-87FC-E8B711248FFD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

JB49

Regular
Reactions: 6 users

JB49

Regular
Can one of our German contingent apply and get the job. Then report back to us with exactly where things are at 😛

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

cassip

Regular
What to think about this?

Reactions: 2 users

charles2

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Beebo

Regular
There is a lot of money out there that hasn't yet found Brainchip.

We are good at hiding.
We are not hiding. We are waiting for validation -
That our IP licensing leads to product.
That products sell and royalties are booked.
That our technology is synergetic with the ecosystem.
That we are not a one hit wonder.

IT’S COMING!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
https://jobs.mercedes-benz.com/job/...?trk=feed_main-feed-card_feed-article-content

Mercedes advertising for position working with spiking neural networks and neuromorphic computing for ADAS
Love it! Great spotting JB49.

Below is the translation.

The Mercedes-Benz Group AG is one of the most successful automotive companies in the world. With Mercedes-Benz AG, the vehicle manufacturer is one of the largest providers of premium and luxury cars and vans.

In the "Innovations & Future Technologies" area, our "Future Software & AI" department develops innovative, forward-looking concepts and products for the future of Mercedes-Benz. The portfolio covers key features of our vehicles and the associated ecosystem with the user experience, software architecture, metaverse, WEB 3.0 and AI. The close cooperation across the team boundaries enables us in an ideal way to realize synergies in the development of an intelligent and inspiring user experience in the vehicle, ecosystem and metaverse. Modern software and AI technologies fit seamlessly here

We are the highly motivated and interdisciplinary team Future UX-Concepts & UX-SW Technologies. We work on a variety of future topics and are drivers/initiators of new user experiences and SW technology innovations. With us you will become a pioneer of augmented reality (AR) displays for in-car applications. Your task includes dealing with the topics of augmented reality, innovative display and interaction concepts and human computer interaction. An essential aspect of this work is the conception and implementation of future-oriented 3D user experiences in the vehicle and their systematic evaluation through customer studies.

Your tasks / These challenges are coming your way:

- Software and AI development for neuromorphic hardware
- AI development of a middleware software (compatible with Spikiing Neural Networks)
- Research and transfer of the latest neuromorphic hardware trends for ADAS
- Strategic development in the field of neuromorphic hardware for ADAS
- Series development of new eDrive system diagnostics and coordination of specific system interfaces
- Creation of schedules for conversions and superstructures, implementation of minor conversions/adjustments, project management for the timely provision of prototypes for the implementation of studies

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

Xray1

Regular
There is a lot of money out there that hasn't yet found Brainchip.

We are good at hiding.
We are already working with Intel and others, so lets just hope that as was stated previously that the
"Most annoying thing in the back of my mind is all these handy partnerships developing various things with us and I trust they not just piggybacking and cherry picking bits of knowledge to further themselves along some parallel internal dev program or gain some insight for a diff tangent and process."

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Xray1

Regular
We are already working with Intel and others, so lets just hope that as was stated previously that the
By the way it was FMF that made the above well delivered and enlightening statement ..... but it made me think about the " Intel v Arm" ongoing proceedings ....... boils down IMO to Trust issues of doing the right thing and not taking advantage over others efforts & developments ............ I hope BRN is keeping a rather close eye on infringements of our technology.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Oh dear. Onwards and upwards.
Worst.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers,

From WFR paper....

Mercedes Benz EQE now selling in Australia.

Also the article below is quite funny I thought, Great project for those that might want a weekend project.

😁

Regards,
Esq.

Attachments

• 20230701_111652.jpg
    20230701_111652.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 119
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

GDJR69

Regular
  • Fire