Top 20
Screenshot_20230619_092944_LinkedIn.jpg

Screenshot_20230619_092845_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Does Renesas have any other AI partners or are we the only one? Putting that question another way, can we definitely conclude that this is us in their products? I'm certainly hoping so . . . 🙏🤞
They have lots of ai partners...........or at least they did...😏😆

Why would they choose them over our ip though?

That is the genius in making this technology "cheap". We know we have the goods, cost of buying is not an objection now because we are competitively priced.

😉

Developing the technology to integrate into future and existing products could be a road block, but clearly the technology is good enough and proven enough for certain forward thinking companies, and the rest will have no choice but to eventually follow suit.

Either they get left behind, or come up with something equally impressive or better.........

Good luck to whoever is in charge of that lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users

Iseki

Regular
Helium isn't hot air, but it has a similar effect:

https://developer.arm.com/documentation/102102/0103/What-is-Helium-#:~:text=Arm Helium technology is the M-Profile Vector Extension,Learning (ML) and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) applications.

ML is a subset of Artificial Intelligence (AI) that provides systems the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience without being explicitly programmed. Helium helps to boost Matrix Multiplication operations, which are the foundation of Convolutional Neural Networks or Classical based Machine Learning kernels.

Applications that can be greatly accelerated by Helium are Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) and Complex Dot Product as there are specific instructions which help implement these calculations
Not sure if this has been posted before

So Infineon are checking out SNN's

Do we have more?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
Good Morning Chippers,

Weekend Financial Review paper is riddled with AI articles, yet not even a mere mention of Brainchip.??

Below article on Australian millitary & our collaboration on the Ghost Bat project.

* For overseas investors.. the Ghost Bat project should not be confused with the Australian Fat Bat program.

😃.

Regards,
Esq.
The Equity mates podcast with guest Henry Jenning had a show on Ai stocks
Brainchip was mentioned later on with laughter as they said it makes less revenue than the local coffee shop.

It's amazing how uninformed the general retail investment population is and its no wonder that the share price is 40c.
Hopefully 2024 will be the year that brings strong revenue and another IP licence agreement 🤝

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

hotty4040

Regular
Just for a laugh, just now logged into Commsec and BRN View attachment 38545 screen
Same here, I felt curiously uplifted, just for a moment only though, then we were down again Grrrrrr.

Akida Ballista

hotty...

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

DK6161

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

Foxdog

Regular
View attachment 38546
View attachment 38547
Ok, so why isn't this shrouded by an NDA? I'm officially calling BS on the NDA excuse used by BRN. Are we or are we not going to be in Merc's next production vehicles?

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Shadow59

Regular
Ok, so why isn't this shrouded by an NDA? I'm officially calling BS on the NDA excuse used by BRN. Are we or are we not going to be in Merc's next production vehicles?
This isn't about akida, it's about the new Axial Flux motor technology.

Foxdog

Regular

IloveLamp

Top 20
I never said Akida was involved. It is possible though, is it not? Just thought it was interesting. My, my, we are all a very touchy bunch this morning aren't we? Take your eyes off the sp and have some faith and conviction in your investment decisions either way. dear lord.

• Haha

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
This isn't about akida, it's about the new Axial Flux motor technology.
“new” technology?? I did my thesis on Axial Flux motors back in 1985.

I know—not important, just making a point. I do dislike it when industries claim to be using something new when the only new thing about it is that it is new to them!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Foxdog

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
In my view the EQXX concept car that we got a mention in was highlighting the overall engineering design covering new and exotic materials as well as innovations in the bodywork and interior details all designed to reduce weight and be sustainable.
Their focus was on doing everything they could conceive of to reduce ancillary draw on the battery system and thus achieve extended range.
Akida got a look in because of our energy efficiency and probably also because it played to the then novel idea of being associated with AI.

They were and are not concerned about NDA's in these circumstances precisely because these concept cars are used as branding tools and hence they seek and promote the advertising of them.

This new one is all about the new motor which is probably the most significant aspect of an automobile and at this point, that is all they are interested in shouting about. They don't want their intended message (LOOK AT OUR NEW DESIGN FOR AN ELECTRIC MOTOR) lost in a soup of competing novelty releases. Clever strategy no doubt conceived 4 or 5 or 6 years ago in the broad strokes and now being delivered upon as electric vehicles begin to become more mainstream, particularly in Europe, China and the American markets.

• Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Not a bad idea. But shouldn't it be easier to ask TD in English? I have......
Just don't mention the you know what.........🤣

elib_5069062.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire

Damo4

Regular
In my view the EQXX concept car that we got a mention in was highlighting the overall engineering design covering new and exotic materials as well as innovations in the bodywork and interior details all designed to reduce weight and be sustainable.
Their focus was on doing everything they could conceive of to reduce ancillary draw on the battery system and thus achieve extended range.
Akida got a look in because of our energy efficiency and probably also because it played to the then novel idea of being associated with AI.

They were and are not concerned about NDA's in these circumstances precisely because these concept cars are used as branding tools and hence they seek and promote the advertising of them.

This new one is all about the new motor which is probably the most significant aspect of an automobile and at this point, that is all they are interested in shouting about. They don't want their intended message (LOOK AT OUR NEW DESIGN FOR AN ELECTRIC MOTOR) lost in a soup of competing novelty releases. Clever strategy no doubt conceived 4 or 5 or 6 years ago in the broad strokes and now being delivered upon as electric vehicles begin to become more mainstream, particularly in Europe, China and the American markets.

Fantastic post Hop, this is exactly how I read it.
They've said it in the release, their focus is on creating Icons, not just new designs.
This release isn't about hyping up efficiencies like the EQXX, it's about what they have actually written about.

My take is that the "hey Mercedes" functionality still may be utilised. Even though Cerence can apparently do it better with no key word, I haven't seen the details about power usage. it sounds like the no keyword option is perfect for combustion engines and hybrids, but the all electric variants are better suited for ultra-low-power offerings like Akida.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

GDJR69

Regular

I think what we need to understand about NDA's too is that they do not necessarily contain mutual obligations of confidentiality of the same kind. It is very possible that BRN is under an obligation not to discuss the client's involvement while the client's obligation is not to divulge any technical information about Akida rather than their involvement with Brainchip. Clearly there is some NDA with Mercedes because when Sean was asked about it following the Mercedes announcement he was quite clear that he was not at liberty to discuss.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

MDhere

Regular
Bring on Friday Megachips meeting 😁

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Waihik Joe

Emerged
Same here, I felt curiously uplifted, just for a moment only though, then we were down again Grrrrrr.

Akida Ballista

hotty...
Can anyone confirm if Brainchip have a MOU with the following companies.I got this information off the public domain:
es, Brainchip has an MOU with China Unicom. The MOU was signed on March 8, 2023, and it outlines the two companies' intention to collaborate on the development and commercialization of Brainchip's Akida neuromorphic processor technology in China.

Under the MOU, China Unicom will provide Brainchip with access to its customer base and technical expertise, while Brainchip will provide China Unicom with its Akida technology. The two companies will work together to develop and deploy Akida-based solutions for a variety of applications, including artificial intelligence, edge computing, and autonomous driving.

The MOU is a significant development for Brainchip, as it provides the company with a major foothold in the Chinese market. China is one of the world's largest and fastest-growing markets for artificial intelligence, and China Unicom is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world. The collaboration between Brainchip and China Unicom has the potential to accelerate the commercialization of Akida technology and to help Brainchip achieve its long-term growth goals.

Here are some of the key benefits of the MOU between Brainchip and China Unicom:

• Access to China Unicom's customer base: China Unicom has a large and growing customer base in China, which provides Brainchip with a valuable opportunity to reach a wider audience for its Akida technology.
  • Access to China Unicom's technical expertise: China Unicom has a wealth of technical expertise in the areas of artificial intelligence, edge computing, and autonomous driving. This expertise will be invaluable to Brainchip as it develops and deploys Akida-based solutions for these markets.
  • Increased market share in China: The Chinese market is one of the world's largest and fastest-growing markets for artificial intelligence. The MOU with China Unicom will help Brainchip to increase its market share in this important market.
  • Increased brand awareness: The MOU with China Unicom will help to raise Brainchip's profile in China and around the world. This will help Brainchip to attract new customers and partners.

es, Brainchip and AT&T have a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to collaborate on the development and commercialization of Brainchip Akida-powered solutions for AT&T’s 5G and Edge computing initiatives. The MOU was signed in February 2023 and outlines the two companies’ intention to work together to develop and deploy Brainchip Akida-powered solutions for a variety of use cases, including:

• 5G network slicing: Brainchip Akida’s low power and high performance can be used to create network slices that can be tailored to specific applications, such as augmented reality or autonomous driving.
  • Edge computing: Brainchip Akida can be used to bring compute and intelligence closer to the edge of the network, where latency and bandwidth requirements are more demanding.
  • Massive MIMO: Brainchip Akida can be used to improve the performance of Massive MIMO systems, which use large numbers of antennas to improve the performance of 5G networks.
The MOU is a significant step forward for Brainchip and AT&T, and it represents a major opportunity for the two companies to collaborate on the development and commercialization of Brainchip Akida-powered solutions.

Here are some additional details about the MOU:

• The MOU is non-binding and does not commit either company to any specific action.
  • The MOU is for a period of one year, after which it can be renewed by mutual agreement.
  • The MOU outlines the two companies’ intention to work together to develop and deploy Brainchip Akida-powered solutions for a variety of use cases.
  • The MOU does not disclose any specific details about the development or commercialization plans for Brainchip Akida-powered solutions.

Yes, Brainchip is a partner to Verizon. In November 2022, Brainchip announced a partnership with Verizon to develop and deploy an edge AI solution for Verizon’s 5G network. The solution will use Brainchip’s Akida neuromorphic processor to accelerate AI inference and reduce latency for a range of applications, including augmented reality, virtual reality, and machine vision.

The partnership is a significant step for Brainchip as it marks the company’s first major customer for its Akida processor. It is also a significant development for Verizon as it looks to accelerate the adoption of edge AI on its 5G network.

Under the terms of the partnership, Brainchip will provide Verizon with Akida processors and software development kits. Verizon will then integrate the Akida technology into its 5G network and develop applications that take advantage of the edge AI capabilities.

The partnership is expected to accelerate the development and deployment of edge AI applications on Verizon’s 5G network. It is also expected to help Brainchip to grow its customer base and increase its market share.

Here are some of the benefits of the partnership between Brainchip and Verizon:

• Accelerated development and deployment of edge AI applications: The partnership will help to accelerate the development and deployment of edge AI applications on Verizon’s 5G network. This will allow businesses to take advantage of the benefits of edge AI, such as reduced latency and improved performance.
  • Increased market share for Brainchip: The partnership will help Brainchip to increase its market share by providing its Akida processor to Verizon. This will allow Brainchip to reach a wider range of customers and accelerate the adoption of its technology.
  • Improved customer experience: The partnership will help to improve the customer experience by providing Verizon with a more efficient and scalable way to deliver edge AI applications. This will allow Verizon to meet the growing demand for edge AI applications from its customers.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

schuey

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

Damo4

Regular
Can anyone confirm if Brainchip have a MOU with the following companies.I got this information off the public domain:
es, Brainchip has an MOU with China Unicom. The MOU was signed on March 8, 2023, and it outlines the two companies' intention to collaborate on the development and commercialization of Brainchip's Akida neuromorphic processor technology in China.

Under the MOU, China Unicom will provide Brainchip with access to its customer base and technical expertise, while Brainchip will provide China Unicom with its Akida technology. The two companies will work together to develop and deploy Akida-based solutions for a variety of applications, including artificial intelligence, edge computing, and autonomous driving.

The MOU is a significant development for Brainchip, as it provides the company with a major foothold in the Chinese market. China is one of the world's largest and fastest-growing markets for artificial intelligence, and China Unicom is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world. The collaboration between Brainchip and China Unicom has the potential to accelerate the commercialization of Akida technology and to help Brainchip achieve its long-term growth goals.

Here are some of the key benefits of the MOU between Brainchip and China Unicom:

• Access to China Unicom's customer base: China Unicom has a large and growing customer base in China, which provides Brainchip with a valuable opportunity to reach a wider audience for its Akida technology.
  • Access to China Unicom's technical expertise: China Unicom has a wealth of technical expertise in the areas of artificial intelligence, edge computing, and autonomous driving. This expertise will be invaluable to Brainchip as it develops and deploys Akida-based solutions for these markets.
  • Increased market share in China: The Chinese market is one of the world's largest and fastest-growing markets for artificial intelligence. The MOU with China Unicom will help Brainchip to increase its market share in this important market.
  • Increased brand awareness: The MOU with China Unicom will help to raise Brainchip's profile in China and around the world. This will help Brainchip to attract new customers and partners.

es, Brainchip and AT&T have a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to collaborate on the development and commercialization of Brainchip Akida-powered solutions for AT&T’s 5G and Edge computing initiatives. The MOU was signed in February 2023 and outlines the two companies’ intention to work together to develop and deploy Brainchip Akida-powered solutions for a variety of use cases, including:

• 5G network slicing: Brainchip Akida’s low power and high performance can be used to create network slices that can be tailored to specific applications, such as augmented reality or autonomous driving.
  • Edge computing: Brainchip Akida can be used to bring compute and intelligence closer to the edge of the network, where latency and bandwidth requirements are more demanding.
  • Massive MIMO: Brainchip Akida can be used to improve the performance of Massive MIMO systems, which use large numbers of antennas to improve the performance of 5G networks.
The MOU is a significant step forward for Brainchip and AT&T, and it represents a major opportunity for the two companies to collaborate on the development and commercialization of Brainchip Akida-powered solutions.

Here are some additional details about the MOU:

• The MOU is non-binding and does not commit either company to any specific action.
  • The MOU is for a period of one year, after which it can be renewed by mutual agreement.
  • The MOU outlines the two companies’ intention to work together to develop and deploy Brainchip Akida-powered solutions for a variety of use cases.
  • The MOU does not disclose any specific details about the development or commercialization plans for Brainchip Akida-powered solutions.

Yes, Brainchip is a partner to Verizon. In November 2022, Brainchip announced a partnership with Verizon to develop and deploy an edge AI solution for Verizon’s 5G network. The solution will use Brainchip’s Akida neuromorphic processor to accelerate AI inference and reduce latency for a range of applications, including augmented reality, virtual reality, and machine vision.

The partnership is a significant step for Brainchip as it marks the company’s first major customer for its Akida processor. It is also a significant development for Verizon as it looks to accelerate the adoption of edge AI on its 5G network.

Under the terms of the partnership, Brainchip will provide Verizon with Akida processors and software development kits. Verizon will then integrate the Akida technology into its 5G network and develop applications that take advantage of the edge AI capabilities.

The partnership is expected to accelerate the development and deployment of edge AI applications on Verizon’s 5G network. It is also expected to help Brainchip to grow its customer base and increase its market share.

Here are some of the benefits of the partnership between Brainchip and Verizon:

• Accelerated development and deployment of edge AI applications: The partnership will help to accelerate the development and deployment of edge AI applications on Verizon’s 5G network. This will allow businesses to take advantage of the benefits of edge AI, such as reduced latency and improved performance.
  • Increased market share for Brainchip: The partnership will help Brainchip to increase its market share by providing its Akida processor to Verizon. This will allow Brainchip to reach a wider range of customers and accelerate the adoption of its technology.
  • Improved customer experience: The partnership will help to improve the customer experience by providing Verizon with a more efficient and scalable way to deliver edge AI applications. This will allow Verizon to meet the growing demand for edge AI applications from its customers.

Hi Waihik Joe, welcome back!

Can you comment on the below screenshots?
I've seen your post history in HC, and whilst I take no issue with it, it might be more worth telling us when there's a chance the material is not verified.

1687140126924.png

1687140468653.png

• Love
  • Wow
Top Bottom