BRN Discussion Ongoing

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Where has everybody gone?
The volume of posts here has decreased dramatically over the past month or so.
Maybe just peoples lives got busy (it happens) or has this thread been so denuded by the constant complaints that comments made here should be posted elsewhere on more specific threads?
Or nothing new, or of worth, to say whilst the share price is in the doldrums?
Interested to hear peoples views.
Yep I noticed the subdued atmosphere amongst the troops over the last few days also Hoppy ... I think we have been around the block a few times with the dot joining/connections/likes/partnerships etc etc ... And now we are all just waiting (Extremely patiently!!) for that One POWER announcement ... and then the flood gates will open ... Spa parties.. et al

🙏🙏 🚀 📢📢📢📢📢🚀 🙏🙏 C'mon BRN :love:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Could be the fact that every time people post they get moderated...
I think the moderation did get a touch over enthusiastic there for a while, perhaps in an effort to placate some few influential personas, but haven't noticed its presence in some time now. I believe it's now set at a more tolerant level allowing for polite discourse and a little more rambling.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Cool!

Screen Shot 2023-06-13 at 1.03.30 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-13 at 1.03.44 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I'm still here Hoppy! Undenuded and hanging around like a bad smell, but I have a pretty bad cold ATM which accounts for my being a little more quiet than usual. 🤧
Thank goodness you're still on board B.
Lots of people suffering with fluey type wogs atm which just seem to persist.
Hang in there, will send in Sheldon with the Vicks Vapo rub. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Maybe just peoples lives got busy (it happens) or has this thread been so denuded by the constant complaints that comments made here should be posted elsewhere on more specific threads?

Hi @HopalongPetrovski,

I agree it’s just a waiting game at the moment. The eco-system has/is being set up and all the partners etc are working very hard to be first to market with their respective products.

Be that vehicles (MB), Medical (AI LABS, NANOSE), Industry (Renesas), space (NASA, ANT61), DEFENSE (AFRL, ISL, BH, INTELLISENSE, Blue Ridge Enterprises), smart home (TEKSUN), Lidar (VALEO). There is so much going on!

Then we have ARM, SIFIVE, INTEL, SOCIONEXT and Renesas battling it out for market share; they won’t be sitting quietly.

I first bought in 22/2/21 on the expectation NANOSE was going to dominate the COVID testing market, every government building, prison, school, hospital, airport and most homes globally would have them world wide. I had giddy price rise expectations based on exponential growth and plans to be retired in just a few years; hasn’t panned out like that…. yet. Although I‘m disappointed I still hold out hope the NANOSE device will come to fruition. Covid’s not the market maker it was but the other medical conditions they were saying they could detect are still important to those who have them and could be potential life savers, e.g. Cancer. So if for no other reason I hope that still becomes a reality.

In early 2021 you struggled to find articles or information containing NN or Brainchip. Now they are being published almost daily. The awareness is growing. The understanding and need for edge devices, ultra low power, size and weight, not to forget on-chip learning is gaining traction. Large global companies are singing Brainchip’s praises.

I am still confident Brainchip has the right technology at the right time; you could almost say they were too early and it’s taken time to build a market for this new science fiction beast. Interest in AI is growing and becoming more accepted. The AI and edge AI market is only going to grow over the next 10+ years.

Akida1000 was required and is successful, Valeo, NASA, MB can attest to that.

Renesas is releasing a product before years end which should start consistent royalty revenue.

Akida 1500 will be released soon to whichever company requested that, probably NASA and/or Megachips (Nintendo hopefully).

Gen 2 is coming out soon and has more options and will be more easily adopted/consumed for their target markets.

Although my understanding of TENNS is limited it sounds like it is another giant technological leap forward which although it’s a fantastic achievement it may again take some time to implement into products/revenue. But I’d rather be ahead of the market than playing catch up!

So I’m just sitting back quietly waiting. Apparently the hardest part of the stock market is having patience!

GLTAH

:)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 92 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Just patiently waiting in the dark, for Brainchip to become ubiquitous. 😎

Then, we shareholders can all meet up at a nice sunny place and have celebration drink or two 🍺🍾🍷.

Learning 🏖.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20230613_142531_LinkedIn.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Part of the solution.

Screenshot_20230613_142345_Samsung Internet.jpg

Learning 🏖

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Bravo

Is this anything that tickles your fancy Dodgy-Knees @Diogenese? It's a NVIDIA patent for TOP-DOWN OBJECT DETECTION FROM LIDAR POINT CLOUDS published in July 2021. To the untrained eye it seems a perfect fit for Akida with all the bells and whistles like TENNs and LSTM, etc.

Consider it an early birthday present from me to you.🤗 🎁

Screen Shot 2023-06-13 at 2.08.13 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Is this anything that tickles your fancy Dodgy-Knees @Diogenese? It's a NVIDIA patent for TOP-DOWN OBJECT DETECTION FROM LIDAR POINT CLOUDS published in July 2021. To the untrained eye it seems a perfect fit for Akida with all the bells and whistles like TENNs and LSTM, etc.

Consider it an early birthday present from me to you.🤗 🎁

View attachment 38261

This application is a continuation of U.S. Non-Provisional application Ser. No. 16/915,346, filed on Jun. 29, 2020, U.S. Non-Provisional application Ser. No. 16/836,618, filed Mar. 31, 2020, and U.S. Non-Provisional application Ser. No. 16/836,583, filed on Mar. 31, 2020, each of which claims priority to No. 62/938,852, filed on Nov. 21, 2019.

... and not a spike to be seen.

Why do you always cast me as the big bad wolf, huffing and puffing and blowing down your houses of straw/sticks?

Do you know a good brick layer?

PS: Of course Akida could do it without getting out of breath.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Bravo

Grandmothers remedy - rum and lemon juice

go easy on the lemon juice.

Now that really hits the spot! Thanks for the tip-ple Dodgy-Knees. 😝

ArtisticBleakArmyant-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
How wonderful ,and she's a Dockers supporter......even better.

1686632923665.png

Yep CONGRATULATIONS ... to Pia 👏👏👏👏 🏅 Great work
My wife and I have chatted with and got to know Pia on a few occasions at the Perth catch ups ... A lovely lady ... Well deserved 🙏

Thanks for posting @IloveLamp :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Bravo

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Violin1

Regular
Just got back on and renewed my subscription (thanks for reminder @zeeb0t ). See I haven't been reading up since just after the AGM. Too many to go back and read and from the AGM I was comfortable with where we are heading but also realised I don't need to be watching every dot join until later in the year or next year. Given I'm a LTH non-trader and reckon we're expanding the ecosystem and we have a most excellent team - then I can focus on where I really need to invest time......BUNKERS!!!Grrrrrr

Violin1
ps Akida ballista

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Everyone is working their asses off to keep up with interest rate rises lol

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

cassip

Regular
Greetings from Germany

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Just got back on and renewed my subscription (thanks for reminder @zeeb0t ). See I haven't been reading up since just after the AGM. Too many to go back and read and from the AGM I was comfortable with where we are heading but also realised I don't need to be watching every dot join until later in the year or next year. Given I'm a LTH non-trader and reckon we're expanding the ecosystem and we have a most excellent team - then I can focus on where I really need to invest time......BUNKERS!!!Grrrrrr

Violin1
ps Akida ballista
You'll never starve in a bunker because of the sand which is there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

TopCat

Regular

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom