BRN Discussion Ongoing

VictorG

The sell side is rather thin however there is a little resistance at the $3.45 mark.

resistance.PNG

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Good morning,

Great to see that we are receiving more exposure, Akida IP 2nd Gen now being recognized as a real winner among our peers !

My neighbor who attended the embedded conference in Germany said it was a massive event, winning this award will pull more
clients into our IP world, congratulations Peter, Anil and the entire Brainchip family.

I asked a certain someone if they would be attending the AGM in May this year, but not to be, for all the right reasons.

Work ethic says it all

"I am too busy with next generation work on the AKIDA IP, it almost take a full week away that I cant afford at this stage"

Proud to be associated with staff of this quality, who are ultimately working hard for the benefit of all.

Love Brainchip x

Tech 🥰
Fantastic real world validation in the far edge communities universe.
I’m just wondering how twatly fools will try to drag down this highly sought after prestigious award Also adding in their buddies at a certain couple of rags LOL Brainchip Team as you have received what you deserve for your work and ethics.
Glad 😃 to be an investor in the new revolutionary and…“Future..Nasdaq Leading” company Brainchip who have pushed humanity past A1’s Far Edge And into a whole new Universe of Technological advances and opportunities for us humanoids to survive in and thrive in!! $$$. Cheers to us all and thank you 🙏 Peter Van Der Made and team. Vlad.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users
I’m just wondering how twatly fools will try to drag down this highly sought after prestigious award Also adding in their buddies at a certain couple of rags LOL Brainchip Team as you have received what you deserve for your work and ethics.
Glad 😃 to be an investor in the new revolutionary and…“Future..Nasdaq Leading” company Brainchip who have pushed humanity past A1’s Far Edge And into a whole new Universe of Technological advances and opportunities for us humanoids to survive in and thrive in!! $$$. Cheers to us all and thank you 🙏 Peter Van Der Made and team. Vlad.
Not sure how you get nominated but considering it was for IP you would think the likes of Arm would be a contender and if that was the case, not a bad coup.

SC

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Many years ago there was a big kerfuffle about cost rippoffs in NASA.

One of the examples was a $600 screwdriver.
And that was just for the left handed screwdriver

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Anyone else notice that Amazon Web Services were a nominee for an Embeddy Award 2023:

AWS IoT Core for Amazon Sidewalk​

Exhibitor: AWS

Hall/Booth: 4/4-550

Due to the high connectivity cost, power consumption, or limited range and coverage of existing networks, innovation of IoT solutions from developers has historically been limited, which has resulted in narrow availability for end users. While cellular companies have wide network coverage, the higher cost of this coverage reduces the feasibility of many use cases.

Other technologies (e.g. LoRaWAN) that offer low-cost and high-power solutions don’t provide the necessary network coverage or security. Similarly, technologies like WiFi, BLE, Thread, ZigBee, and Z-Wave are well-established smart home solutions, but fall short due to limited range when connectivity is required beyond the home.

Today, IoT devices drop off the internet at astonishingly high rates and frequently never get reconnected, which in turn drives reliability and performance issues for IoT products in the field.

Amazon Sidewalk is a shared network that helps devices like the Amazon Echo, Ring security cameras, and motion sensors work better at home and beyond the front door. When enabled, the network can support other Sidewalk devices in your community, and can be used for applications such as sensing your environment and alerting you when there's a water leak.

Amazon Sidewalk provides redundant coverage for many devices on the network. Therefore, when a Sidewalk device becomes disconnected from one gateway, it can re-establish connectivity by automatically connecting to another available gateway; no intervention is required of end-user. The typical range for many Amazon Sidewalk bridges is one half mile/one kilometer. AWS IoT Core for Amazon Sidewalk provides cloud services that you can use to connect the Sidewalk devices to the AWS Cloud and use other AWS services.

With AWS IoT Core for Amazon Sidewalk, you can build intelligent applications that are capable of increasing the efficiencies across all types of facilities. Sidewalk-enabled sensors can be deployed across buildings, cities, or other types of infrastructure to monitor and control smart systems. With instant connect capabilities, these Sidewalk-enabled devices can simply ‘power-on’ and immediately begin sending data to the cloud. No complex app setup or on-boarding flow required.

Anyone else notice that Amazon Web Services were a nominee for an Embeddy Award 2023:

AWS IoT Core for Amazon Sidewalk​

Exhibitor: AWS

Hall/Booth: 4/4-550

Due to the high connectivity cost, power consumption, or limited range and coverage of existing networks, innovation of IoT solutions from developers has historically been limited, which has resulted in narrow availability for end users. While cellular companies have wide network coverage, the higher cost of this coverage reduces the feasibility of many use cases.

Other technologies (e.g. LoRaWAN) that offer low-cost and high-power solutions don’t provide the necessary network coverage or security. Similarly, technologies like WiFi, BLE, Thread, ZigBee, and Z-Wave are well-established smart home solutions, but fall short due to limited range when connectivity is required beyond the home.

Today, IoT devices drop off the internet at astonishingly high rates and frequently never get reconnected, which in turn drives reliability and performance issues for IoT products in the field.

Amazon Sidewalk is a shared network that helps devices like the Amazon Echo, Ring security cameras, and motion sensors work better at home and beyond the front door. When enabled, the network can support other Sidewalk devices in your community, and can be used for applications such as sensing your environment and alerting you when there's a water leak.

Amazon Sidewalk provides redundant coverage for many devices on the network. Therefore, when a Sidewalk device becomes disconnected from one gateway, it can re-establish connectivity by automatically connecting to another available gateway; no intervention is required of end-user. The typical range for many Amazon Sidewalk bridges is one half mile/one kilometer. AWS IoT Core for Amazon Sidewalk provides cloud services that you can use to connect the Sidewalk devices to the AWS Cloud and use other AWS services.

With AWS IoT Core for Amazon Sidewalk, you can build intelligent applications that are capable of increasing the efficiencies across all types of facilities. Sidewalk-enabled sensors can be deployed across buildings, cities, or other types of infrastructure to monitor and control smart systems. With instant connect capabilities, these Sidewalk-enabled devices can simply ‘power-on’ and immediately begin sending data to the cloud. No complex app setup or on-boarding flow required.
Morse Micro have been making waves for a few years in the long range WiFi field, so from a purely jingoistic point of view, lets hope thay are supplying Amazon.

https://www.morsemicro.com/2022/12/...now-awards-for-record-third-consecutive-year/

Morse Micro Wins Best Wi-Fi Startup and Best Wi-Fi IoT Product at 2022 Wi-Fi NOW Awards For Record Third Consecutive Year​

For the third consecutive year, Morse Micro has won Best Wi-Fi Startup and Best Wi-Fi IoT Product Awards for its Wi-Fi HaLow 802.11ah solution at the Wi-Fi NOW Awards.
The Wi-Fi NOW awards program honours the best Wi-Fi companies, products and providers impacting today’s Wi-Fi industry worldwide. Both the Best Wi-Fi Startup and the Best Wi-Fi IoT Product awards recognize Wi-Fi products and companies for their innovative contribution to the industry.
The Best Wi-Fi Startup was given to the company that represented the best value proposition in the market today, and the Best Wi-Fi IoT Product was given to the vendor that had created the most value in this segment. The winners were carefully reviewed and selected by a panel of distinguished judges at Wi-Fi NOW, who evaluated award entries based on technical uniqueness, value, application and potential market growth.
Morse Micro’s Wi-Fi HaLow portfolio includes the industry’s smallest, fastest and lowest power IEEE 802.11ah-compliant SoCs and modules, providing 10x the range, 100x the area and 1000x the volume of traditional Wi-Fi solutions.
For more information visit the Wi-Fi NOW website: https://wifinowglobal.com/news-blog...lume-zenfi-networks-morse-micro-win-two-each/
For those who missed it, in September we announced our AU $140m in Series B funding led by MegaChips and in November we raised an additional AU $30m from Australia’s leading superannuation funds and others to bring our total Series B funding to AU $170m. This funding will accelerate IoT connectivity; enhancing our ability to scale and revolutionise our digital future

"The typical range for many Amazon Sidewalk bridges is one half mile/one kilometer"

https://www.morsemicro.com/technology/

Features

• Worldwide unlicensed Sub-1 GHz frequency bands
  • Single Chip supporting 850MHz-950MHz
  • Channel width options of 1/2/4/8 MHz
  • Internal PA with option to use external PA/LNA/FEM
  • Superior Linearity
  • High selectivity
  • Low Out-of-band Transmitter noise

Benefits

• Longer distance, over 1km
  • Lower energy required
  • Better penetration through material
  • Wider selection of data rates vs. other IoT
  • No monthly fees or service provider account required
  • Superior blocker performance
  • Easy co-existence with different radios, e.g. LTE

They also use sleep/wake modes to save power.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Diogenese

Top 20
There’s a lot going on with Tachyum. They offer SNN for data centres as a licensable IP core but I’m trying to decipher if it’s software or hardware.

Tachyum Prodigy integrates the functionality of CPUs, GPUs and TPUs into a single homogeneous architecture, delivering cutting-edge performance, energy consumption, server utilization, and space efficiency to address the growing demands of AI, HPC, and hyperscale data centers.
If its IP, it's likely to be hardware, otherwise it would be a software licence. Besides, software would just be more lead in the saddlebags.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
And that was just for the left handed screwdriver
God only knows what a can of striped paint is worth these days! 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

jla

Regular
God only knows what a can of striped paint is worth these days! 🤣
When I started my Apprenticeship as a painter I was sent to the paint shop to get a gallon of rainbow paint.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Slade

Top 20
Another nice day.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

overpup

Regular
speaking of ..those people...

for anyone else bothered by this and doesn't already know - someone showed me how to remove them from my BRN google alerts the other day - just add -site:duh.com.au to end of the alert like in the screenshot.

1680058755693.png

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
When I started my Apprenticeship as a painter I was sent to the paint shop to get a gallon of rainbow paint.
I thought it only came in ten gallon tins for the trade. 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

jla

Regular
I thought it only came in ten gallon tins for the trade. 😂🤣😂
Only if you had your own tinting machine back then, As large brums came only in white, they were five gallon brums back then in the late 1950's

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Attachments

• 1680060349671.png
    1680060349671.png
    482.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users
1680060761850.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 59 users

Schwale

Regular
Question:

Are we likely to see an announcement regarding the ending of the pricing period affecting capital raising by LDA?

Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom