Reactions: 21 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users
Still five unnamed EAPs to go at least from the 2020 advice to shareholders:

“The company has partnered with several companies, including Toshiba, Cisco, and Linaro, to integrate its technology into their products.” -Teksun

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 53 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users
Still five unnamed EAPs to go at least from the 2020 advice to shareholders:

“The company has partnered with several companies, including Toshiba, Cisco, and Linaro, to integrate its technology into their products.” -Teksun

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I think it’s timely to remind shareholders of this:

1678827079983.png

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users
I wonder if chatGPT wrote that? Surely Teksun wouldn’t have been so careless in naming names in behalf of Brainchip.

We did have a podcast with the founder of Linaro back in early 2022 from memory.
And since the joint research centre initiative between Cisco and Brainchip Cisco seemed inevitable particularly where intelligent router security was concerned.

Toshiba has occasionally been a dot and at one point in the distant past I think Tech hinted at Toshiba as a possibility.

I personally would be surprised if Teksun used CHATGpt as they would know Brainchip is partnered with ARM, SiFive and Intel and why would you not check the content and it would stick out like the proverbial that they were not included.

I personally have no reason to doubt Teksun.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
I wonder if chatGPT wrote that? Surely Teksun wouldn’t have been so careless in naming names in behalf of Brainchip.

We did have a podcast with the founder of Linaro back in early 2022 from memory.
Sent an email to Tony, asking if the Company can comment 👍

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users
Sent an email to Tony, asking if the Company can comment 👍
Of course you know if you get the wrong answer I will never invite you to my party again.😂🤣😂🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🤡🤡🤡🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
It starting to seem like a very connected world amongst the leaders in the tech space
Robs -This is our mission podcast back in March 28, 2022 featured Foundries.io chairman and serial entrepreneur Ian Drew.
Drew is currently the chairman of Foundries.io, delivering the software platform that reinvents IoT as well as a serial entrepreneur who has founded several disruptive technology companies including Linaro and Trustonic. Previously, Ian held senior executive roles at Arm and Intel.

• Fire
  • Love
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

TopCat

Regular
And since the joint research centre initiative between Cisco and Brainchip Cisco seemed inevitable particularly where intelligent router security was concerned.

Toshiba has occasionally been a dot and at one point in the distant past I think Tech hinted at Toshiba as a possibility.

I personally would be surprised if Teksun used CHATGpt as they would know Brainchip is partnered with ARM, SiFive and Intel and why would you not check the content and it would stick out like the proverbial that they were not included.

I personally have no reason to doubt Teksun.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
This from 2020, Brainchip’s 2019 end of year update. Great read!!

OEM customers themselves, once we have the device in their hands, their design cycles will vary. You work with Cisco and they're building a new router, again, you have to intersect at the right time, but that can be quite long a process.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users
Of course you know if you get the wrong answer I will never invite you to my party again.😂🤣😂🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🤡🤡🤡🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁
Party ? . 🙂I’ll sent you my address for you to send me an invite if a vacancy pops up

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

chapman89

Founding Member

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 60 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users
Top Bottom