BRN Discussion Ongoing

Easytiger

Regular
His holding hasn't changed in the last three years afaik.
Anyone know who this very smart guy is

Reactions: 2 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Anyone know who this very smart guy is
We can't disclose identities here, may be try at AGM if you want to meet other shareholders.

Reactions: 7 users

Foxdog

Regular
There are two solid gold immutable FACTS that have been released which allow me to ignore the current share price machinations:

1. Renesas has taped out its AKIDA chip and will be bringing it to market end of 2023.

2. MegaChips who has produced license income in the Brainchip balance sheet has admitted it helped with the backend design for AKIDA1500 which according to Brainchip was produced as a result of customer requests.

With these two FACTS I do not need any other information to make me comfortable with maintaining my investment in this company.

As a bonus though these are not the only positive Facts weighing in Brainchip’s favour.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
'MegaChips who has produced license income in the Brainchip balance sheet has admitted it helped with the backend design for AKIDA1500 which according to Brainchip was produced as a result of customer requests'.

The big question now is: has AKIDA 1500 satisfied the needs of these customers and if so when will these customers walk the talk and put their money where their mouths are?

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

skutza

Regular
'MegaChips who has produced license income in the Brainchip balance sheet has admitted it helped with the backend design for AKIDA1500 which according to Brainchip was produced as a result of customer requests'.

The big question now is: has AKIDA 1500 satisfied the needs of these customers and if so when will these customers walk the talk and put their money where their mouths are?
Why do you think they haven't already?

Reactions: 3 users

skutza

Regular

I think that is most likely to be this situation.

Dear Brainchip, love the Akida 1000 and we've been able to get a few people signed up and products are starting to move. However many of our customers are reluctant to move forward currently as they also need X, Y and of course the dreaded Z. Any ideas?

Thanks Megachips, yes of course we can do that. As you are aware with the DD you did before signing up, we can deliever X,Y and we don't see Z as dreaded but a simple solution. How about we work together on this to make sure we can cross all the T's and dot all the I's for those fussy customers of yours?

Dear Brainchip, yes we are happy to get involved. All the techs you trained are fully aware of what is needed. So how about we get that Akida 1500 up and running as our customer list is growing by the day. regards, the smart early movers.

Well, I'm sure it was close to this anyway ROFL!!!

So revenue is possibly/likely coming in from the day or the day after..... 1500 was first commissioned :)

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

manny100

Regular
I thought I did well adding a heap to super at 64c, now my super looks as shit as my portfolio!
That is a huge club. I am in it as well so I added in 50's.
Could not fit a wafer in that club. It's packed.
Think one more top up in 40's and that is it.
That is what I always say.
Still it will look like peanuts in a few years

Hi @skutza and @Foxdog

I think there can be a middle ground between the two positions.

If the AKIDA 1500 is part of a MegaChips proof of concept design it may have been proven out in software and using AKD1000 but the final proof of concept is to show it running to spec using the customers CPU.

If this is correct then MegaChips will have a board made up ready to hook AKIDA1500 up to so testing should take on my reading less than three weeks.

I suspect that to go to the trouble and expense of bringing AKIDA 1500 to life in advance of AKIDA 2000 there has already been an agreement reached.

This agreement would be conditional on the Proof of Concept and in line with the facts of GetSwift being conditional could not be announced via the ASX even if there were not NDAs in place.

If memory serves the AKD1500 is expected second quarter 2023.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
I am sooo with you! Currently trying to sell one of my cars so I can buy more.
🤣 I'm trying to get a damn car running, so I can do the same!

• Haha

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Following on from yesterdays conjecturing about which of Arm's customers would prefer to use a new and improved Arm V9 architecture which incorporates Akida, I reckon that Qualcomm would most definitely be on the cards and if they're not, then they should be IMO.

With Oryon for example, Qualcomm is using Arm v9 architectural license/instruction set. And Renesas have proven that Akida is compatible with Cortex M85 and could feasibly be incorporated in V9, so what does Qualcomm have to lose (except for its law suit against Arm) by getting the new fancy fan-dangled architecture up and running in all of their WindowsPC's, smartphones, digital cockpits, ADAS and other various goods and sundrys?

View attachment 32057

And you know who else uses Arm architecture? Apple does to power every Apple computing product, unless the article below is incorrect. 🍏

And thanks to Renesas we know Akida can now seamlessly integrate with the Arm Cortex-M85 processor available as part of Armv8.1M architecture. So why wouldn't Apple want to get in on this action?

Anyway someone from Apple is probably going to be very interested in Renesas who is to present the first live demonstrations of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) implementations (in other words AKIDA inside) on an MCU based on the Arm Cortex-M85 processor at the embedded world 2023 Exhibition and Conference in Nuremburg, Germany from March 14-16.

This is a snippet from the announcement.
V8 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 3.39.35 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
🤣 I'm trying to get a damn car running, so I can do the same!
Afternoon DingoBorat,

Is it yours , or someone else's.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23 users

FJ-215

Regular
Afternoon DingoBorat,

Is it yours , or someone else's.

Regards,
Esq.
I'd set fire to mine for the insurance money but it would take to long to get the blood out of that stone.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
2. MegaChips who has produced license income in the Brainchip balance sheet has admitted it helped with the backend design for AKIDA1500 which according to Brainchip was produced as a result of customer requests.

Sorry I just love the fact that Megachips come out and just said this. Made me smile.
I agree with all the points you made although I was particularly drawn to point 2. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Got home from work and the wife said how was your day? I said I bought more BRN at a 12 month low. Below was her approximate reaction 😂
black dress GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Please PM me if interested and I'll send my account details.

1678770720349.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Car batteries go bad and are too expensive to replace, smart cars get older faster.

Brainchip will increase above the current value at one point.

You decide.
Plus if you live in Victoria I heard that a 3 cent per kilometre charge is coming your way each time you re register your electric car . You can contribute your share to road maintenance. Worth considering

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

robsmark

Regular
I keep repeating what seems to fall on deaf ears; the EOY report showed 4 million dollars in licence fees collected in 2022, so your statement about going 27 months with getting any is false and misleading.
You are correct, I should have said 18 months. That being said - during this time how many licences have Brainchip sold? Not via 3rd party which we’ll likely never hear the details of, I’m talking about deals between us and a customer? None.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Wags

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Slade

Top 20
The tech world will be watching to see what comes our of Nurnberg over the next three days. Are any of our esteemed German members attending EW2023?

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom