BRN Discussion Ongoing

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
BrainChip
BrainChip
1 Std. •

Edge AI and Vision Alliance - BrainChip Introduces Vision Transformers and Spatial-Temporal Convolution for radically fast, hyper-efficient and secure Edge AIoT products, untethered from the cloud - https://lnkd.in/gg6dRRdE

1678124118810.png

Introduces Vision Transformers and Spatial-Temporal Convolution for radically fast, hyper-efficient and secure Edge AIoT products, untethered from the cloud​

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
“BrainChip’s cutting-edge neuromorphic technology is paving the way for the future of artificial intelligence, and Drexel University recognizes its immense potential to revolutionize numerous industries. We have experienced that neuromorphic compute is easy to use and addresses real-world applications today. We are proud to partner with BrainChip and advancing their groundbreaking technology, including TENNS and how it handles time series data, which is the basis to address a lot of complex problems and unlocking its full potential for the betterment of society,” said Anup Das, Associate Professor and Nagarajan Kandasamy, Interim Department Head of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Drexel University.

DREXEL UNIVERSITY?
Are they a new mob partnering with us?

Also noticed the point cloud at the top of the new image on our website is interactive with the mouse cursor.

VERY SEXY, what! 🤣
Where is everyone?
Feel like a kid in a candy shop. 🤣

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
I think Nandan has included a new partner in his tweet that is not in his LinkedIn post - Ipsolon Research, Inc

View attachment 31352

View attachment 31353
View attachment 31354

View attachment 31355

He wrote Ipsilon not Ipsolon, I think perhaps Ipsilon helped with something, but it´s not a partner.🤔

"During the 15 years of experience in the marketing research industry, I have always worked as a team with the client, providing professional advice and service. I believe this is what produced constructive research output, and this will continue to be the heart of Ipsilon Research & Studios' identity.
Please visit:
http://www.ipsilonresearch.com/"

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

See what they’re saying:​

“At Prophesee, we are driven by the pursuit of groundbreaking innovation addressing event-based vision solutions. Combining our highly efficient neuromorphic-enabled Metavision sensing approach with Brainchip’s Akida neuromorphic processor holds great potential for developers of high-performance, low-power Edge AI applications. We value our partnership with BrainChip and look forward to getting started with their 2nd generation Akida platform, supporting vision transformers and TENNs,” said Luca Verre, Co-Founder and CEO at Prophesee.
Luca Verre, Co-Founder and CEO, Prophesee

“BrainChip and its unique digital neuromorphic IP have been part of IFS’ Accelerator IP Alliance ecosystem since 2022,” said Suk Lee, Vice President of Design Ecosystem Development at IFS. “We are keen to see how the capabilities in Akida’s latest generation offerings enable more compelling AI use cases at the edge”
Suk Lee, VP Design Ecosystem Development, Intel Foundry Services

“Edge Impulse is thrilled to collaborate with BrainChip and harness their groundbreaking neuromorphic technology. Akida’s 2nd generation platform adds TENNs and Vision Transformers to a strong neuromorphic foundation. That’s going to accelerate the demand for intelligent solutions. Our growing partnership is a testament to the immense potential of combining Edge Impulse’s advanced machine learning capabilities with BrainChip’s innovative approach to computing. Together, we’re forging a path toward a more intelligent and efficient future,” said Zach Shelby, Co-Founder and CEO at Edge Impulse.
Zach Shelby, Co-Founder and CEO, Edge Impulse

“BrainChip has some exciting upcoming news and developments underway,” said Daniel Mandell, Director at VDC Research. “Their 2nd generation Akida platform provides direct support for the intelligence chip market, which is exploding. IoT market opportunities are driving rapid change in our global technology ecosystem, and BrainChip will help us get there.”
Daniel Mandell, Director, VDC Research

“Integration of AI Accelerators, such as BrainChip’s Akida technology, has application for high-performance RF, including spectrum monitoring, low-latency links, distributed networking, AESA radar, and 5G base stations,” said John Shanton, CEO of Ipsolon Research, a leader in small form factor, low power SDR technology.
John Shanton, CEO, Ipsolon Research

“Through our collaboration with BrainChip, we are enabling the combination of SiFive’s RISC-V processor IP portfolio and BrainChip’s 2nd generation Akida neuromorophic IP to provide a power-efficient, high capability solution for AI processing on the Edge,” said Phil Dworsky, Global Head of Strategic Alliances at SiFive. “Deeply embedded applications can benefit from the combination of compact SiFive Essential™ processors with BrainChip’s Akida-E, efficient processors; more complex applications including object detection, robotics, and more can take advantage of SiFive X280 Intelligence™ AI Dataflow Processors tightly integrated with BrainChip’s Akida-S or Akida-P neural processors.”
Phil Dworsky, Global Head of Strategic Alliances, SiFive

“Ai Labs is excited about the introduction of BrainChip’s 2nd generation Akida neuromorphic IP, which will support vision transformers and TENNs. This will enable high-end vision and multi-sensory capability devices to scale rapidly. Together, Ai Labs and BrainChip will support our customers’ needs to address complex problems,” said Bhasker Rao, Founder of Ai Labs. “Improving development and deployment for industries such as manufacturing, oil and gas, power generation, and water treatment, preventing costly failures and reducing machine downtime.”
Bhasker Rao, Founder, Ai Labs

“We see an increasing demand for real-time, on-device, intelligence in AI applications powered by our MCUs and the need to make sensors smarter for industrial and IoT devices,” said Roger Wendelken, Senior Vice President in Renesas’ IoT and Infrastructure Business Unit. “We licensed Akida neural processors because of their unique neuromorphic approach to bring hyper-efficient acceleration for today’s mainstream AI models at the edge. With the addition of advanced temporal convolution and vision transformers, we can see how low-power MCUs can revolutionize vision, perception, and predictive applications in a wide variety of markets like industrial and consumer IoT and personalized healthcare, just to name a few.”
Roger Wendelken, Senior Vice President IoT and Infrastructure Business Unit, Renesas

“We see a growing number of predictive industrial (including HVAC, motor control) or automotive (including fleet maintenance), building automation, remote digital health equipment and other AIoT applications use complex models with minimal impact to product BOM and need faster real-time performance at the Edge” said Nalin Balan, Head of Business Development at Reality ai, a Renesas company. “BrainChip’s ability to efficiently handle streaming high frequency signal data, vision, and other advanced models at the edge can radically improve scale and timely delivery of intelligent services.”
Nalin Balan, Head of Business Development, Reality.ai, a Renesas Company

“Advancements in AI require parallel advancements in on-device learning capabilities while simultaneously overcoming the challenges of efficiency, scalability, and latency,” said Richard Wawrzyniak, Principal Analyst at Semico Research. “BrainChip has demonstrated the ability to create a truly intelligent edge with Akida and moves the needle even more, in terms of how Edge AI solutions are developed and deployed. The benefits of on-chip AI from a performance and cost perspective are hard to deny.”
Richard Wawrzyniak, Principal Analyst, Semico Research

“BrainChip’s cutting-edge neuromorphic technology is paving the way for the future of artificial intelligence, and Drexel University recognizes its immense potential to revolutionize numerous industries. We have experienced that neuromorphic compute is easy to use and addresses real-world applications today. We are proud to partner with BrainChip and advancing their groundbreaking technology, including TENNS and how it handles time series data, which is the basis to address a lot of complex problems and unlocking its full potential for the betterment of society,” said Anup Das, Associate Professor and Nagarajan Kandasamy, Interim Department Head of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Drexel University.
Anup Das, Associate Professor, Drexel University

“Our customers wanted us to enable expanded predictive intelligence, target tracking, object detection, scene segmentation, and advanced vision capabilities. This new generation of Akida allows designers and developers to do things that were not possible before in a low-power edge device,” said Sean Hehir, BrainChip CEO. “By inferring and learning from raw sensor data, removing the need for digital signal pre-processing, we take a substantial step toward providing a cloudless Edge AI experience.”
Sean Hehir, CEO, BrainChip

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 62 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

DREXEL UNIVERSITY?

Also noticed the point cloud at the top of the new image on our website is interactive with the mouse cursor.

VERY SEXY, what! 🤣
Where is everyone?
I think they all in bed 🤪
and as always, I wasn't home when this great news broke in. Either I'm sleeping or I'm not at home. Just look at Drexel university.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Some of the comments are : "We'are waiting expecantly for Akida gen 2, but ...
we get to hang on to SiFive's coat tails:

Through our collaboration with BrainChip, we are enabling the combination of SiFive’s RISC-V processor IP portfolio and BrainChip’s 2nd generation Akida neuromorophic IP to provide a power-efficient, high capability solution for AI processing on the Edge,” said Phil Dworsky, Global Head of Strategic Alliances at SiFive. “Deeply embedded applications can benefit from the combination of compact SiFive Essential™ processors with BrainChip’s Akida-E, efficient processors; more complex applications including object detection, robotics, and more can take advantage of SiFive X280 Intelligence™ AI Dataflow Processors tightly integrated with BrainChip’s Akida-S or Akida-P neural processors.”

Phil Dworsky, Global Head of Strategic Alliances, SiFive

That is the stuff of dreams - we go to the after party with SiFive!
SiFive has design wins with more than 100 customers, including 8 of the top 10 semiconductor companies, in applications including automotive, AR/VR, client computing, datacenter, and the intelligent edge.

So, I guess this means many of their customers will become ours in due course.🥳

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
“Our customers wanted us to enable expanded predictive intelligence, target tracking, object detection, scene segmentation, and advanced vision capabilities. This new generation of Akida allows designers and developers to do things that were not possible before in a low-power edge device,” said Sean Hehir, BrainChip CEO. “By inferring and learning from raw sensor data, removing the need for digital signal pre-processing, we take a substantial step toward providing a cloudless Edge AI experience.”

Love this quote from Sean............really encapsulates in an evocative and inspiring way just where we are at now. Love it!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I think they all in bed 🤪
and as always, I wasn't home when this great news broke in. Either I'm sleeping or I'm not at home. Just look at Drexel university.

I wanna be a Drexel Dragon now. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Bravo

DREXEL UNIVERSITY?

VERY SEXY, what! 🤣
Where is everyone?

It’s too early in the morning to feel sexy but I hear what you’re saying. YEEHAWWW BRAIN FAM! I’m going to jump out of bed, turn up the heat on the hot tub and get all the jets primed and pumping at full throttle!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Tuliptrader

Regular
I don't think this patent has been mentioned before

If you download the akida 2 platform brief and look under

Tech Foundations

Exceptional spatio-temporal capability:
Patent pending Temporal event-based neural nets
(TENNs) revolutionize time-series data application

TT

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
It’s too early in the morning to feel sexy but I hear what you’re saying. YEEHAWWW BRAIN FAM! I’m going to jump out of bed, turn up the heat on the hot tub and get all the jets primed and pumping at full throttle!
I would've thought that of everyone, surely you Cat Woman, would love playing with that mouse in the point cloud!
But, by all means, turn up the heat. The full moons staring in at me through the window and reminding me my tootsies are cold.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
WOW, just WOW.
Gotta get a few hours shuteye now.
Enjoy the show folks.🤣

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Pool Party Swimming GIF by The Dodo
I would be ready then, I can also be the first, right?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Bravo

Pool Party Swimming GIF by The Dodo
I would be ready then, I can also be the first, right?
Yes, you can be the first! Bow ties are permitted but clothing isn‘t, so you’re in luck! :LOL:🥰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Vegies

Congrats team, very big 24hrs for all of the long term holders. Been a journey to get here.

I’m keen to see how our friends at the AFR and the like perceive this today with their track record and am hopeful that we can have follow up news to capitalize on the momentum.

How good is hearing the AKIDA integration from the partners mouths direct, quality work

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Ensure you tap into link fir done great testimonials from key clients, perhaps done newbies at least I didn’t know of …

Just a few to get you going !!

72CBF764-CD75-4261-B7BF-47F3313738B1.jpeg

A458E1D2-5C89-44C3-8AA8-718F68FD8D27.jpeg

1568189B-0463-4ECD-9400-27F30D06AD91.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

charles2

Regular
Any opinions on how this avalanche of news relates to the seemingly early money raise.....if it relates at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom