Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Moonshot

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
PvdM said in "4 bits are enough"
https://brainchip.com/4-bits-are-enough/ :

With the focus on edge AI solutions that are extremely energy-sensitive and thermally constrained and require efficient real-time response, this advantage of 4-bit weights and activations is compelling and shows a strong trend in the coming years.

After mentioning that BrainChip first used 4 bits in 2015 (Studio?), he referred to some 2020 IBM research which found that 4 bits could be as accurate as 16 bit deep learning, only faster and more efficient, so maybe they need the accuracy of 32 bit or 64 bit weights and measures.

We've been working with Valeo for a few years, so it would be late in the day for the requirement to originate with them. However, we have only just learned of the Luminar/Mercedes tie up, so it may be that their foveated LiDaR needs higher precision.

ISL and the USAF radar may be another option. All those fighter planes look the same on radar.

Of course there are many things which we do not know ...

Qualcomm also talk of 4-bits in future, don't they? Not sure what it all means but I think of it something like:

Three, six, nine the goose drank wine..

Screen Shot 2023-03-06 at 9.24.19 .png

Screen Shot 2023-03-06 at 9.29.10.png

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Here is a question asked by someone with intellect over on that other place:

"How does Loihi 2 compete with Akida 2?"

Do not answer this question straight away.

Take time to consider what you have been told about each to date.

Remember what Mike Davies said about Intel needing to simplify the process of training Loihi 2 so you do not need a Phd.

Think about the fact that Loihi 2 is a research chip and that it is a research chip because it does not yet give perfect performance every time.

Think about the fact that even at 7nm it did not match the performance of AKD1000.

Think about the fact that AKD1500 moved the goal posts further away from where Loihi 2 has placed its ball.

Keep thinking about all the little advantages we know as fact that AKD 1000 has over Loihi 2 and tomorrow when further details about AKIDA 2000 are released try and provide an answer to the above question if you can.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Exactly FF. I mentioned on the Voldamort site a couple of years ago that I thought that the 3 year lead would get bigger not shrink as we released other chips. I also believe the tech is very sticky, meaning once you use it you won't hange just maybe upgrade as very expensive to change techs. Of course I know nothing about tech so take it with a grain of salt.

SC

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

JH2104

Emerged
Just need a follow up announcement about a customer coming on board.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Slade

Top 20
Has anyone seen new website of BRN it looks stunning.
Very impressive. Go Brainchip!!!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Does it still say trusted by Valeo? I couldn't find it anymore

You’re in good company​

Trusted by:​

mega_chips.png

Renesas.png

NASA.png

Valeo.png

mercedes.png

Profiled In:​

• venture_beat.png

• eetimes.png

• design_reuse.png

Traded On:​

• asx.png

• best50.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Zedjack33

Regular

🥴

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
you really noticed that there was "mumbling around" on this page today, which I didn't know, I think I probably overlooked it:

Scientific Advisory Board
The SAB provides independent advice and expert consultation, at the request of BrainChip’s Board of Directors (BoD)
, with respect to the scientific and technical aspects relating to the short- and long-term commercial goals of BrainChip. The SAB also reviews and evaluates the research and development programs of BrainChip with respect to quality and scope.

brn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love

Evermont

Stealth Mode
  • Haha
  • Sad

JDelekto

Regular
Just need a follow up announcement about a customer coming on board.
What's interesting is their follow-up "launch" announcement for 9:00 AM EST, half an hour before the US markets open today. While I typically see market announcements posted from the previous day's ASX announcements, it seems mysterious that they would deliberately point this out.

What would be the icing on the cake is either having MegaChips US issue a joint announcement or even better yet, a US company signing an IP agreement at the start of business. Alas, it could be just "business as usual" and ensuring that the announcement is made in a timely manner.

Just as there is a strategic release of bad news before the close of the markets, this really has the scent of good news before the market opens. I would figure that most US investors would have already seen the ASX announcement.

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Has there ever been a formal platform launch press release timed to New York in BRN's history?

Or even a formal launch press release?

I think I said it in 2020 but could this be the end of the beginning?

D

Deleted member 2799

Who's still awake tonight so they don't miss the bloody press release? I honestly can’t sleep! 😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
S

Straw

Is the new website orange, grey and white?
Or did I miss it?

I don't want to dash your hopes, but what do you guys expect from the upcoming press release?
Are there any indications that there'd be some more information?
Don't get me wrong. The announcement today kicked ass and, but I don't see any indication that hints for something more...
Akida Ballista :cool:

So ASX just gets a normal letter informing the market
And the USA get a press release.
Interesting
Something is cooking in the pot

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️

Thanks for the 🤣🤣🤣 Zedjack33.

On a serious note. One on those WANCA works at Shaw and Partners.
So he probably brought BRN when BrainChip was using Shaw and Partners in the early day for Capital Rising. Unfortunately this WANCA didn't have the conviction to hold till now. He most likely purchased BRN @$0.06 in 2019. At today SP it's $0.595 or close to 10x.
It's been 4 year and this WANCA still have no idea what BrainChip's AKIDA is all about.

What a WANCA...

Learning 🏖

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
I don't want to dash your hopes, but what do you guys expect from the upcoming press release?
Are there any indications that there'd be some more information?
Don't get me wrong. The announcement today kicked ass and, but I don't see any indication that hints for something more...
Akida Ballista :cool:
Time will tell
It maybe nothing more than” this is what we have created “
Or it might be a special announcement

Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Top Bottom