BRN Discussion Ongoing

Was sniffing around emotion3D to get a better idea of where they're at.

Interestingly, I found this ARM Case Study and I'm wondering if our being a part of the ARM ecosystem is starting to slowly create the opportunities & introductions we hoped for :unsure:

Plenty to like me thinks.

View attachment 31058
View attachment 31055
View attachment 31056
View attachment 31057

I also saw emotion3D commenced a collaboration with Ambarella end of 2020 and wonder if we may supersede or compliment this.

emotion3D and Ambarella Collaborate on AI-Based Edge Camera Systems for Driver and Occupant Monitoring

Sure I read someone else ( @Bravo ?) posted about the connection between emotion3D and Garmin as well as SAT.

SAT and emotion3D showcase next-level sensor fusion driver monitoring system at CES 2023 and collaborate with Garmin

By combining camera- and vital-sign based drowsiness detection, SAT and emotion3D deliver novel system for enhanced road safety with support of Garmin.

Recent vacancy at emotion3D.

No mention of us as yet however I highlighted a couple of items.

Pretty obvious some of the existing platforms they work with but by us being in with them now as well, should hopefully allow some cross pollination of ideas and integrations as projects develop :)

My personal thinking is this is potentially the type of use cases / POC that AKD1500 on (auto) 22nm FDSOI with CNN2SNN front end and no other processor fits. Seems to me (but could be wrong) that it provides the flexibility for these new partnerships appearing, to test and potentially integrate with their existing platforms that have already been optimised or designed for CNN but with AKD1500 we take that previous existing work and convert it easily to SNN with the performance bonuses that comes with AKD1500.

How I see it anyway :sneaky:

1677810235974.png

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users
home industry insights industry news renesas’ new automotive intelligent power device enables safe and flexible power distribution in next-generation e/e architectures

Renesas’ new automotive intelligent power device enables safe and flexible power distribution in next-generation E/E architectures​

JANUARY 18, 2023
Renesas Electronics (TSE: 6723), a premier supplier of advanced semiconductor solutions, announced a new automotive Intelligent Power Device (IPD) that will safely and flexibly control power distribution within vehicles, addressing the requirements of next-generation E/E (electrical/electronic) architectures. The new RAJ2810024H12HPD is available in the small TO-252-7 package and reduces the mounting area by about 40% compared to the conventional TO-263 package product. In addition, the advanced current detection function of the new device allows highly accurate detection of abnormal currents such as overcurrent. Since the new IPD detects abnormal currents even at low loads, it allows engineers to design highly safe and precise power control systems that can detect even the smallest abnormalities.
“We are very pleased to launch a new generation of automotive IPDs featuring our new power MOSFET process,” said Akira Omichi, Vice President of Renesas’ Automotive Analog Application Specific Business Division. “Renesas will continue to develop IPDs that improve the safety and reliability of power supply systems and facilitate system development for our customers by offering system-level solutions with our microcontrollers.”
The new IPD was developed to address the growing requirements as E/E architectures continue to evolve. In a conventional distributed E/E architecture, power supply from the battery is distributed to each Electronic Control Unit (ECU) via long, thick wires from a power box consisting of mechanical relays and fuses. IPDs have a longer life and are maintenance free compared to mechanical relays, so they can be placed anywhere in the vehicle. As the automotive industry moves toward centralized or zone-oriented E/E architectures, IPDs are becoming an ideal choice for building efficient and flexible power supply networks since they use shorter, thinner wires. Renesas’ IPD in particular provides a more efficient, safer and smaller solution for power distribution control.
Key Features of the New IPD (RAJ2810024H12HPD)
  • Single-channel high-side IPD
  • Small TO-252-7 package (6.10 x 6.50 mm: excluding pins)
  • Low on-resistance (Ron) of 2.3mΩ at 25°C (typ.)
  • Highly accurate current detection at low loads
  • Built-in charge pump
  • Self-diagnostic feedback by load current sense
  • Protection functions such as load short-circuit, overheat detection, sense current output, and GND open protection
  • Supports 3.3V/5V logic interface
  • Low standby current
  • Battery reverse connection protection with self-turn-on
  • Compliant with AEC-Q100 and RoHS automotive standards
“Power Distribution Box with E-fuse” Solution
Renesas offers the Power Distribution Box with E-fuse solution using an existing IPD. By replacing the conventional fuses in the power supply box with small IPDs and programming the fuse characteristics into the microcontroller, developers can optimize the wiring harness and improve reliability through current monitoring. This solution is part of Renesas’ Winning Combinations, which optimally combine mutually compatible Renesas devices that work together seamlessly to reduce user design risk and shorten time to market. Renesas offers more than 300 other Winning Combinations with a wide range of products from its portfolio. More information is available at: http://www.renesas.com/win.
Availability
The RAJ2810024H12HPD is available in sample quantities with mass production scheduled in Q1/2024. More information on the new product is available at https://www.renesas.com/products/au...otive-protected-and-intelligent-power-devices

Source​

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
home industry insights industry news renesas’ new automotive intelligent power device enables safe and flexible power distribution in next-generation e/e architectures

Renesas’ new automotive intelligent power device enables safe and flexible power distribution in next-generation E/E architectures​

JANUARY 18, 2023
Renesas Electronics (TSE: 6723), a premier supplier of advanced semiconductor solutions, announced a new automotive Intelligent Power Device (IPD) that will safely and flexibly control power distribution within vehicles, addressing the requirements of next-generation E/E (electrical/electronic) architectures. The new RAJ2810024H12HPD is available in the small TO-252-7 package and reduces the mounting area by about 40% compared to the conventional TO-263 package product. In addition, the advanced current detection function of the new device allows highly accurate detection of abnormal currents such as overcurrent. Since the new IPD detects abnormal currents even at low loads, it allows engineers to design highly safe and precise power control systems that can detect even the smallest abnormalities.
“We are very pleased to launch a new generation of automotive IPDs featuring our new power MOSFET process,” said Akira Omichi, Vice President of Renesas’ Automotive Analog Application Specific Business Division. “Renesas will continue to develop IPDs that improve the safety and reliability of power supply systems and facilitate system development for our customers by offering system-level solutions with our microcontrollers.”
The new IPD was developed to address the growing requirements as E/E architectures continue to evolve. In a conventional distributed E/E architecture, power supply from the battery is distributed to each Electronic Control Unit (ECU) via long, thick wires from a power box consisting of mechanical relays and fuses. IPDs have a longer life and are maintenance free compared to mechanical relays, so they can be placed anywhere in the vehicle. As the automotive industry moves toward centralized or zone-oriented E/E architectures, IPDs are becoming an ideal choice for building efficient and flexible power supply networks since they use shorter, thinner wires. Renesas’ IPD in particular provides a more efficient, safer and smaller solution for power distribution control.
Key Features of the New IPD (RAJ2810024H12HPD)
  • Single-channel high-side IPD
  • Small TO-252-7 package (6.10 x 6.50 mm: excluding pins)
  • Low on-resistance (Ron) of 2.3mΩ at 25°C (typ.)
  • Highly accurate current detection at low loads
  • Built-in charge pump
  • Self-diagnostic feedback by load current sense
  • Protection functions such as load short-circuit, overheat detection, sense current output, and GND open protection
  • Supports 3.3V/5V logic interface
  • Low standby current
  • Battery reverse connection protection with self-turn-on
  • Compliant with AEC-Q100 and RoHS automotive standards
“Power Distribution Box with E-fuse” Solution
Renesas offers the Power Distribution Box with E-fuse solution using an existing IPD. By replacing the conventional fuses in the power supply box with small IPDs and programming the fuse characteristics into the microcontroller, developers can optimize the wiring harness and improve reliability through current monitoring. This solution is part of Renesas’ Winning Combinations, which optimally combine mutually compatible Renesas devices that work together seamlessly to reduce user design risk and shorten time to market. Renesas offers more than 300 other Winning Combinations with a wide range of products from its portfolio. More information is available at: http://www.renesas.com/win.
Availability
The RAJ2810024H12HPD is available in sample quantities with mass production scheduled in Q1/2024. More information on the new product is available at https://www.renesas.com/products/au...otive-protected-and-intelligent-power-devices

Source​

I found this while having a break from gardening and have no idea if AKIDA is involved but also had no idea about this possible use case.

The more I research the more I am convinced that the statement by Ken Scarince way back in 2021 to the German investor group that AKIDA has the potential to disrupt industries that do not yet exist rings true.

Think about standby mode on all your home appliances. This is known to be a massive drain on the grid not to mention an individual consumers wallet. One node of AKIDA intelligence can silently without any fuss solve this problem by injecting a little human brain like intelligence.

Remember what Mercedes Benz recently said about how much can be achieved with just a tiny bit of human brain like intelligence.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

TECH

Regular
Gidday All,

Just some thoughts.

With around 20 trading days left before all this LDA Capital selling has been completed things are going to remain choppy so to speak in my
opinion...but once completed we will be obligation free I believe and will receive around 10 Million USD to go with the current balance of around
20 Million USD, so a balance sheet representing around 30 Million USD.

This looks good, but it can be a little deceiving, as it's been inflated by the issuing of more shares at a super competitive price, not reflecting a solid revenue base forming (just yet), but none-the-less, it's still positive and reflects that our Board have us positioned nicely to move forward, not forgetting that the companies we engage with also want to see that they are partnering etc with a company that also indicates stability, and are on top of all things financial.

Then lets just reflect on the time lines that were involved with the dispatching of our engineering samples/ reference chips, I am referring to the time involved from when TSMC first started their production run, it was months not weeks, followed by all the testing and finally Anil and his team signing off on the chips to be released to EAP's and so on.

The company has indicated sometime in May 2023 they hope to receive this current run from GlobalFoundries, then we do our business, then the companies we have/are engaged with do their internal magic, that is designing, testing, fitting our IP into their own products, some maybe already to go, others not even dreamt up as yet, so what I'm implying is, forget getting too pumped up with any major product flooding this year, the time lines to me at least are just too short.

The reason I'm personally so relaxed about our current position is that, I've taken the pressure off myself, as such, by trying to be realistic with the time lines and as I have already mentioned 1 January 2025 sits extremely well with me, good luck with your decision process, if we all respect our own choices, well, that's all one can ask for really.

Thanks to "the stable" for posting our current list of partners etc.., excellent reading!

My views only, happy for you to totally disagree, cheers.

Tech (y);)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users
By the way can someone post the article or press release that confirms MegaChips has not sold any AKIDA technology IP to one of its customers under NDA.

Otherwise can those saying that the only AKIDA IP sales that have been made are to Renesas and Megachips amend their posts to reflect that MegaChips may have made sales under NDA to their customers.

After all MegaChips has paid millions of dollars to Brainchip, spent large sums to train their engineers, modified their website and stated it is their primary intention to on sell AKIDA IP to their customers so at least allow for the possibility they know what they are doing and have done what they said.

It is a science fiction beast they have available to sell.

Much appreciated as we would not want to have any misleading information posted here would we?

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: Why do I say under NDA well for those who are unaware MegaChips has a reputation for keeping its customer details confidential and the only ongoing customer relationship it admits to publicly is Nintendo.

The 1000 Eyes have cleverly found connections between MegaChips, Sony and Apple.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Was sniffing around emotion3D to get a better idea of where they're at.

Interestingly, I found this ARM Case Study and I'm wondering if our being a part of the ARM ecosystem is starting to slowly create the opportunities & introductions we hoped for :unsure:

Plenty to like me thinks.

View attachment 31058
View attachment 31055
View attachment 31056
View attachment 31057

I also saw emotion3D commenced a collaboration with Ambarella end of 2020 and wonder if we may supersede or compliment this.

emotion3D and Ambarella Collaborate on AI-Based Edge Camera Systems for Driver and Occupant Monitoring

Sure I read someone else ( @Bravo ?) posted about the connection between emotion3D and Garmin as well as SAT.

SAT and emotion3D showcase next-level sensor fusion driver monitoring system at CES 2023 and collaborate with Garmin

By combining camera- and vital-sign based drowsiness detection, SAT and emotion3D deliver novel system for enhanced road safety with support of Garmin.

How cool is that FMF! So IMO Garmin will wind up with:
  • Akida +emotion3D for drowsiness detection, etc
  • Akida + "Cerence Immersive Companion" for in-car voice assistant (which is going to be rolled out in FY23/24)
IMO DYOR FYO 😇

Screen Shot 2023-03-03 at 2.32.53.png

Cer pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

DK6161

Regular
Nooooooo we hit 52 weeks low again:(
Chart suggesting we could hit 40's 😐.
Not advice, but with all potential akida links provided here, I'm still holding on.

Can't help but to feel very frustrated though with the lack of material announcements. Fair enough you can't put specific figures on collaborations and partnerships with other companies. So I guess we just have to believe what the CEO has said about increasing sales and focusing on financial figures in future reports.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

Taproot

Regular
Qualcomm certainly is comfy with its edge ai development:

menu icon
header logo image

WATCH LIVE
TECH

The popularity of ChatGPT is a 'milestone' in establishing Qualcomm as an A.I. company, CEO says​

PUBLISHED WED, MAR 1 2023 9:27 AM ESTUPDATED WED, MAR 1 2023 10:51 AM EST

Jenni Reid
WATCH LIVE
KEY POINTS
  • The chief executive of chipmaker Qualcomm sees the prominence of ChatGPT as a key opportunity to popularize artificial intelligence tools on smartphones.
  • "This is the milestone we've been waiting for to establish Qualcomm as an AI company," Cristiano Amon told CNBC.
  • Amon said that his company had an edge in creating the required processing power to run large language models without compromising battery life.
107201459-1677670578610-1677670243-28394886840-hd.jpg

The explosive popularity of ChatGPT is an opportunity to show off the capabilities of artificial intelligence on smartphones, according to chip company Qualcomm's chief executive.
"This is the milestone we've been waiting for to establish Qualcomm as an AI company," Cristiano Amon told CNBC at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Developed by research company OpenAI, chatbot ChatGPT has been shared widely online, as users ask it to answer questions, generate text or provide detailed, responsive information.
Qualcomm recently released videos of text being used to generate AI images on an Android phone, which it also demonstrated at the conference.
"You want to generate any image that you want to share with somebody, you want to do it in real-time — think about what Microsoft is doing with search, and you want to chat with the search results," Amon told CNBC's Karen Tso and Arjun Kharpal. "For you to make that happen, you can't run everything in a data center, you're going to have to bring the AI to the devices."
Large-language models will be generated entirely within smartphones, he said, meaning that they will be able to work without being connected to the internet.
"The ability to create that much processing power in a smartphone and run that without compromising the battery life is something that only Qualcomm can do," he claimed.
107194865-16764622781676462275-28206109835-1080pnbcnews.jpg

In a note this week, analysts at Bernstein said that the powering of AI queries could be a multi-billion dollar annual market opportunity for chipmakers.
Qualcomm has also supplied chips for a variety of virtual reality devices, partnering with the likes of Meta, Samsung and Google.
Amon said that he believed smart glasses were the next frontier of computing and the "merging of physical and digital spaces."
"I can see a scenario that you're going to have your companion glasses to your phone, and eventually you're just going to have the glasses. And the potential is incredible."
He added, "It's going to happen, it's coming very soon."
Amon also told CNBC that Qualcomm did not expect to produce modems for Apple's new iPhone in 2024, suggesting that the tech giant's highly-anticipated move into in-house products may be approaching.
GPT3 is nothing, Meta going next level

Yes, need to go a bit smaller , so we eliminate the need to have a data center strapped to our backs :D

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Salena

I don't know if this has been posted but can't wait to see what Edge Impulse has planned with Brainchip in the coming months!!

Attachments

• 20230303_164552.jpg
    20230303_164552.jpg
    489.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
By the way can someone post the article or press release that confirms MegaChips has not sold any AKIDA technology IP to one of its customers under NDA.

Otherwise can those saying that the only AKIDA IP sales that have been made are to Renesas and Megachips amend their posts to reflect that MegaChips may have made sales under NDA to their customers.

After all MegaChips has paid millions of dollars to Brainchip, spent large sums to train their engineers, modified their website and stated it is their primary intention to on sell AKIDA IP to their customers so at least allow for the possibility they know what they are doing and have done what they said.

It is a science fiction beast they have available to sell.

Much appreciated as we would not want to have any misleading information posted here would we?

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: Why do I say under NDA well for those who are unaware MegaChips has a reputation for keeping its customer details confidential and the only ongoing customer relationship it admits to publicly is Nintendo.

The 1000 Eyes have cleverly found connections between MegaChips, Sony and Google.
YES
Below is screen shot from The half yearly for the 1st half of 2022 which clearly shows and actually describes that the 4 million dollars in revenue is from Megachips and from selling licences of Akida1000. The original licensing agreement with Megachips was not for 4 million, so they have 100% sold Akida1000 license agreements with 3rd parties

Hence my question to management at the AGM would be " Could you please state at this current date how many license agreements have been signed either directly through Brainchip and through 3rd party Sellers (eg Megachips, Renesis etc)

Screenshot 2023-03-03 at 14-53-25 Appendix 4D and Half Year Financial Report FY2022.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I don't want to get everyone too excited (which means I actually do) but Forbes published an article a few weeks ago about ChatGPT and how it costs millions of dollars a day to run and how neuromorphic computing could one day be the solution to driving down this staggering and unnecessary expense. The article says "But our brains are a million times more efficient than the GPUs, CPUs, and memory that make up ChatGPT’s cloud hardware. And neuromorphic computing researchers are working hard to make the miracles that big server farms in the clouds can do today much simpler and cheaper, bringing them down to the small devices in our hands, our homes, our hospitals, and our workplaces".

Baring in mind, this is interview with the CEO of Rain AI, Gordon Wilson, so naturally he doesn't mention us because we're his competitors, but he may as well be talking about us because we're the experts, aren't we?

Extract Only​

Perhaps that other way is analogous to something we already have a lot of familiarity with.
According to Rain AI’s Wilson, we have to learn from the most efficient computing platform we currently know of: the human brain. Our brain is “a million times” more efficient than the AI technology that ChatGPT and large language models use, Wilson says. And it happens to come in a very flexible, convenient, and portable package.
“I always like to talk about scale and efficiency, right? The brain has achieved both,” Wilson says. “Typically, when we’re looking at compute platforms, we have to choose.”
That means you can get the creativity that is obvious in ChatGPT or Stable Diffusion, which relies on data center compute to build AI-generated answers or art (trained, yes, on copyrighted images), or you can get something small and efficient enough to deploy and run on a mobile phone, but doesn’t have much intelligence.
That, Wilson says, is a trade-off that we don’t want to keep having to make.
Which is why, he says, an artificial brain built with memristors that can “ultimately enable 100 billion-parameter models in a chip the size of a thumbnail,” is critical.
For reference, ChatGPT’s large language model is built on 175 billion parameters, and it’s one of the largest and most powerful yet built. ChatGPT 4, which rumors say is as big a leap from ChatGPT 3 as the third version was from its predecessors — will likely be much larger. But even the current version used 10,000 Nvidia GPUs just for training, with likely more to support actual queries, and costs about a penny an answer.
Running something of roughly similar scale on your finger is going to be multiple orders of magnitude cheaper.
And if we can do that, it unlocks much smarter machines that generate that intelligence in much more local ways.
“How can we make training so cheap and so efficient that you can push that all the way to the edge?” Wilson asks. “Because if you can do that, then I think that’s what really encapsulates an artificial brain. It’s a device. It’s a piece of hardware and software that can exist, untethered, perhaps in a cell phone, or AirPods, or a robot, or a drone. And it importantly has the ability to learn on the fly. To adapt to a changing environment or a changing self.”
That’s a critical evolution in the development of artificial intelligence. Doing so enables smarts in machines we own and not just rent, which means intelligence that is not dependent on full-time access to the cloud. Also: intelligence that doesn’t upload everything known about us to systems owned by corporations we end up having no choice but to trust.
It also, potentially, enables machines that differentiate. Learn. Adapt. Maybe even grow.
My car should know me and my area better than a distant colleagues’ car. Your personal robot should know you and your routines, your likes and dislikes, better than mine. And those likes and dislikes, with your personal data, should stay local on that local machine.
There’s a lot more development, however, to be done on analog systems and neuromorphic computing: at least several years. Rain has been working on the problem for six years, and Wilson thinks shipping product in quantity — 10,000 units for Open AI, 100,000 units for Google — is at least “a few years away.” Other companies like chip giant Intel are also working on neuromorphic computing with the Loihi chip, but we haven’t seen that come to the market in scale yet.
If and when we do, however, the brain-emulation approach shows great promise. And the potential for great disruption.
“A brain is a platform that supports intelligence,” says Wilson. “And a brain, a biological brain, is hardware and software and algorithms all blended together in a very deeply intertwined way. An artificial brain, like what we’re building at Rain, is also hardware plus algorithms plus software, co-designed, intertwined, in a way that is really ... inseparable.”

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 26 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20230303_141056_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users
Hard to read sarcasm. Maybe just me, I’m a simple man
Hey, I'm a simple man too 👍

Your return post had lots of good, well thought out points, which I'm sure many who are looking at the current share price and feeling a bit down, would have appreciated.

The ecosystem of partnerships we are building, is hugely important and will make this Company.

That's why we have Rob Telson on the job.
His likeable personality, is a perfect fit for building relationships with other companies.

He is old school, in this respect.

The people in a company, are just as, if not more so, important than the product.
And we have Great people.

Those looking at where the share price is, 52 week lows, keep in mind the LDA pricing period.

The floor price, set by the Company, is looking to have been around 50 cents, probably 55 and they just want to make sure, they pay as little as possible, by keeping it under that.

I suspect the Company, was expecting a major deal or 2, to drop soonish, which would explain the extended pricing period..

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
YES
Below is screen shot from The half yearly for the 1st half of 2022 which clearly shows and actually describes that the 4 million dollars in revenue is from Megachips and from selling licences of Akida1000. The original licensing agreement with Megachips was not for 4 million, so they have 100% sold Akida1000 license agreements with 3rd parties

Hence my question to management at the AGM would be " Could you please state at this current date how many license agreements have been signed either directly through Brainchip and through 3rd party Sellers (eg Megachips, Renesis etc)

View attachment 31081
I do love it when another real person posts here.

I used think the only imaginary person I knew was Blind Freddie but I have been proven completely wrong on that score.

Yes you are of course correct but as this is publicly available information spoken about a number of times I assumed there must have been a later document as those who claim that only two licences have been sold write with such confidence and conviction and always remember to tell us when positive information regarding progress is being discussed.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Hi @Baisyet

I don't know anyone here who is actually a fan of the very conservative approach by Brainchip to the making of ASX announcements.

I am not even sure that Brainchip itself likes the approach that it believes it needs to take.

Indeed when I spoke to Tony Dawe after the AGM in Sydney last May he and the two Australian Directors had attended a meeting with the Head of the ASX in an attempt to obtain guidance on what they could safely release without being accused of ramping by the ASX.

I was informed by Tony Dawe that the Head of the ASX response was entirely unhelpful and consisted of a statement that the ASX does not give guidance beyond the published rules and will judge the content of each announcement after they have been released on the ASX.

It has been stated by Brainchip that they are building an international company and will eventually need to list on the Nasdaq and all of the preliminary work to undertake that process has been put in place and when the time is right it will be undertaken.

One of the issues any foreign company listing on the Nasdaq has is that the Nasdaq looks at their record on any previous exchange they may have been listed on and Brainchip received a warning under the stewardship of Mr. Dinardo regarding the quality of the announcements authorised for release on the ASX.

When Brainchip finally takes the step of listing in the USA it would be unfortunate for shareholders if their application was rejected because the Nasdaq did not consider they were fit and proper corporate citizens. One can only imagine what would happen to the share price if that occurred.

So with this in mind Brainchip has elected to take the safest possible approach to making announcements on the ASX.

Do we all like this approach as I said I suspect not but in my case even though I have argued against it with Tony Dawe and Ken Scarince I respect the decision.

The fact that when a positive announcement is made the share price goes down is interesting but not capable of being attributed to the fact that the positive announcement was not made on the ASX.

Those who want it to be announced on the ASX argue that more people will see it and react favourably to the good news.

If the opposite applies that because it was not on the ASX no one saw it then the fall in the price cannot be caused by something no one knows about?

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

It is truly appreciative FF to have your eloquent announcements back online with the TSE forum, it has been missed !!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Cardpro

Regular
Chart suggesting we could hit 40's 😐.
Not advice, but with all potential akida links provided here, I'm still holding on.

Can't help but to feel very frustrated though with the lack of material announcements. Fair enough you can't put specific figures on collaborations and partnerships with other companies. So I guess we just have to believe what the CEO has said about increasing sales and focusing on financial figures in future reports.
I think the management's main focus is on getting market's traction and becoming part of the eco system which is a key to success and to become industry standard imo.

But I think they've set incorrect / unrealistic hope for the investors... I do feel sad because I've increased my holdings significantly thinking IP agreements are imminent and will be followed by heaps of revenues in 2021 & 2022 which ate all my gains and now in deep red....

Although a lot of people told me multiple times that the revenue will come through MegaChips and Renesas, I still don't understand why we haven't landed any more IP agreements for years...

But given we are now part of multiple eco systems and formed great partnerships, hopefully revenue will follow... (but I am a bit afraid it might take years... hopefully I am wrong and it will happen soon) I haven't sold a single share.. I am still hopefulllll

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
This does seem a strange union as those guys over at TCS only ever do research about using spiking neural network architecture for a wide range of things from monitoring the health of man and machine, intelligent communication networks, warehouse management , gesture recognition with DVS cameras and robotics.

Why would Renesas be interested in working with them?

The only thing they have in common is Brainchip after all.

Very strange. 😂🤣😂🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁😂😂😂😂🪁

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users
Top Bottom