BRN Discussion Ongoing

Yak52

Regular
Hi Yak52, but the shorts activity have increased, click on the link below 👇 around 120 million down from 124 million recently, are the shorters trying to bring the share price even lower… This is getting ridiculous now!
Gidday Tony,

yes around the 15th of the month Shorts increased in Total with all that massive drop in SP we had again with 7 Mil in Shorts over 2-3 days.

I was referring to THIS weeks NEW Shorts being added, which had the LOWEST single day (Tuesday 21st) of Shorting (174,000) in the last 2 years!!!
Wed 22nd also was low which seems to indicate Shorters reluctance to "gamble" on a bad Report. Perhaps they are aware of good news to be released? time will tell .

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users
D

Deleted member 118

Gidday Tony,

yes around the 15th of the month Shorts increased in Total with all that massive drop in SP we had again with 7 Mil in Shorts over 2-3 days.

I was referring to THIS weeks NEW Shorts being added, which had the LOWEST single day (Tuesday 21st) of Shorting (174,000) in the last 2 years!!!
Wed 22nd also was low which seems to indicate Shorters reluctance to "gamble" on a bad Report. Perhaps they are aware of good news to be released? time will tell .

Yak52
Over 60 millions shares to sell on market from LDA and we get attacked by shorts, still wondering where the shorts got the extra shares from.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Well that's weird, why are you not showing February 20,21,22?

View attachment 30453

Different sites update these data at different pace. Some very quick, some websites very slow.
I don't think he had any malintentions, just the website updates are a bit slow thats all, imv.

Reactions: 8 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Yak52

Regular
Well that's weird, why are you not showing February 20,21,22?

View attachment 30453

Hi SB182...................he is using a third party info which is days behind ASX Data.

Just looked at ASX and as of TUES 21st according to the ASX there is a TOTAL of ........
146,534,603 [Gross Outstanding Borrowed- Vol ] and 112,006,970 [Net Outstanding Borrowed - Vol ]
remember this is only reported figures to ASX by Brokers etc. How accurate is this?

Tuesdays NEW volume added was only 174,000.

Yak52 :cool:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users

skutza

Regular
Is it just me or is this actually a totally way off analogy?

1677195460722.png

I can't see how this is even close to being correct? Or am I not looking at this the right way?

All I see is WBT having 0 revenue $22 million in losses for the 1/2 year and staff costs that are way out there. With a $1.14 billion MC surely that will factor in all kinds of achievements when/if they actually get there?

Finally do people really think IF they achieve their goals that the following week/month/year WBT tech will be being sold globally? Or maybe I'm just not getting it....... I should just stick to my blue chips, they always bring me money ROFL. Held too long and got in too deep here to give up now. I'm a stubborn prick, I'll hold till the very end, or $10! Go you good thing :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

dippY22

Regular
Hasn't the Akida 1500 been (more quickly) developed at the insistance of a client? Who knows which one.
To both of you (Toasty and Dhm) I would reply that if the next generation cars miles per charge seem extroadinary or at least significantly above what is out there, then can it not be in part because of in-cabin efficiencies? Or,....because Akida is allowing the car to turn the wheels more per charge than otherwise would be possible thanks to reducing battery drain for in cabin features? It's the efficiency of processing in cabin features rendered possible by Akida technology,....no?
dippY

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
MB had a good 2022. They look after their shareholders:

DOW JONES NEWSWIRES

Mercedes-Benz to return nearly $6 billion to shareholders a strong fourth quarter, but warns of flat sales in 2023

Mercedes-Benz Group AG is planning to distribute 5.6 billion euros ($5.98 billion) to shareholders after revenue and net profit surged in the fourth quarter and the whole of 2022, though the company warned that sales should be flat this year as supply snags remain.

The German luxury-car maker XE:MBG on Friday posted quarterly revenue of EUR41.00 billion, up from EUR35.24 billion the previous year.

Quarterly net profit jumped 63% to EUR4.03 billion, bringing profit for the year to EUR14.81 billion, up 34%.

Earnings before interest and taxes–a key profitability metric–rose to EUR5.41 billion in the quarter from EUR4.12 billion.

Analysts polled by FactSet had forecast quarterly revenue of EUR38.44 billion on profit of EUR3.73 billion and EBIT of EUR5.14 billion.

The company said it would propose a dividend of EUR5.20 a share for 2022, or EUR5.6 billion in total, topping the EUR5.00 a share it paid for the previous year.

Mercedes-Benz said the global shortage of semiconductors was easing, though supply constraints remained.

For 2023, Mercedes-Benz expects revenue at the 2022 level, and EBIT slightly below it.

Write to Mauro Orru at mauro.orru@wsj.com; @MauroOrru94

Tracking the pulse of the markets

Copyright © 2023 MarketWatch, Inc. All rights reserved.
I'd be more than ecstatic with that dividend even if it was Euros😁

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

View attachment 30457

I can't see how this is even close to being correct? Or am I not looking at this the right way?

All I see is WBT having 0 revenue $22 million in losses for the 1/2 year and staff costs that are way out there. With a $1.14 billion MC surely that will factor in all kinds of achievements when/if they actually get there?

Finally do people really think IF they achieve their goals that the following week/month/year WBT tech will be being sold globally? Or maybe I'm just not getting it....... I should just stick to my blue chips, they always bring me money ROFL. Held too long and got in too deep here to give up now. I'm a stubborn prick, I'll hold till the very end, or $10! Go you good thing :)
Only opinions which are uneducated, this is the problems new Technology has. Its been said before our Tier 1 partners are doing all the talking for an upcoming AI revolution and AKIDA is involved 💯%. Currently market lead of 3 - 4 years is all you need to know, our technology IP is our golden ticket and not even the biggest of corporations with 100s of techs and 100s of millions into research can achieve what Brainchip have accomplished, it's not always about money but smarts and thinking outside the box that bring the goods.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining

View attachment 30457

To put it simply. WBT could use Akida to make their tech better.
The same cannot be said going the other way.

They are not even remotely comparable. IMO

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
This was share on FB.
Screenshot_20230224_114810_Facebook.jpg

Learning 🏖

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 75 users
Screenshot_20230224-112705.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users
View attachment 30463
It will translate to English I tried making the link English but couldn't do it.

Reactions: 4 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
It will translate to English I tried making the link English but couldn't do it.
Google's translation.

Since Google announced support for the RISC-V architecture as the main platform for Android, it has pushed RISC-V to the mainstream. Major market leaders including Google, Samsung, Qualcomm, Intel, Microchip and many other innovative companies are already using SiFive RISC-V products, which are widely used in deep embedded, consumer electronics, automobiles, artificial intelligence and machine learning, high-efficiency Computing and aerospace and other fields.

As the inventor, main leader and promoter of RISC-V, and the first RISC-V unicorn, SiFive is committed to unleash the unlimited potential of RISC-V and promote the innovation of computing architecture. In response to the rapid growth and demand of the market, SiFive has recently launched new products actively, and invites you to participate in this SiFive Tech Forum technology seminar event to understand RISC-V more comprehensively from shallow to deep.

In this technical seminar, SiFive partners IAR, Microchip, and Microtime will cooperate to exhibit integrated development tools, debugging and tracking solutions, application protocol middleware, system-on-a-chip FPGA, etc., which are applied to RISC- V development required kit. SiFive will also work with you to gain an in-depth understanding of the latest trends and applications of RISC-V, artificial intelligence and vector computing, a comprehensive automotive product portfolio, and more advanced application processors and other product applications and technical details. SiFive's RISC-V product solution is used to simplify the complexity, improve product performance and competitiveness with high performance and low power consumption, and help you grasp market opportunities!

Learning 🏖

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Slade

Top 20
This statement is over a year old:
Tetsuo Hikawa, President and CEO of MegaChips. “Working with BrainChip and incorporating their Akida technology into our ASIC solutions service, we are better able to handle the development and support processes needed to design and manufacture integrated circuits and systems on chips that can take advantage of AI at the Edge.”

Interestingly MegaChips ASIC’s services website page is currently under construction and has been for quite some time. We know that Akida is a major part of MegaChips’ plans to expand their US operations. I am excited to see their new US website when it comes back up.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

toasty

Regular
To both of you (Toasty and Dhm) I would reply that if the next generation cars miles per charge seem extroadinary or at least significantly above what is out there, then can it not be in part because of in-cabin efficiencies? Or,....because Akida is allowing the car to turn the wheels more per charge than otherwise would be possible thanks to reducing battery drain for in cabin features? It's the efficiency of processing in cabin features rendered possible by Akida technology,....no?
dippY
No argument with your logic. Only issue is that MB.OS/NVIDIA will still need a GPU so the end result won't be as afficient as AKIDA alone - if that was even possible..........

Reactions: 3 users
Ive been thinking about yesterday's Mercedes reveal. I'm wondering if AKD1500 might be for Merc? My reasoning is this. Merc have obviously determined that centralised processing is appropriate for their deployment, evidenced by their use of NVidia in particular. However, we know that they continue to work with BRN on deployment of AKIDA. My guess is that AKIDA 1500 will provide the "smarts" at the sensor level whilst MB.OS/NVIDIA will be used as the processing/decision making engine. Just my musings so make sure you DYOR.

I have also since been thinking the same thing, ever since the AKD1500 announcement. Why would BRN reduce the number of cores and remove the ARM co-processor and exclude (as far as we can tell) the LSTM / transformer capabilities previously talked about and then redesign the chips on 22mm FD-SOI? Not for proving a concept surely? Take into consideration that on the podcast it was also mentioned that the increased yield per wafer due to the reduced size of the chip. To me that was a sign that this run is to tape out a production chip for immediate product use.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 27 users
No argument with your logic. Only issue is that MB.OS/NVIDIA will still need a GPU so the end result won't be as afficient as AKIDA alone - if that was even possible..........
My recollection is that Peter van der Made stated that the first step is to make each sensor in the vehicle smart. The second step was to then replace the GPU with AKIDA technology.

This approach was echoed by Rob Telson last year so I believe it is technically possible.

The second step would require are partnership with Nvidia as foreshadowed by Rob Telson.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users