BRN Discussion Ongoing

cosors

👀

A bit of good music and the events of the last few days flow (flutschen) better.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

A bit of good music and the events of the last few days flow (flutschen) better.

Recommend this album. Nils Landgren's Funk Unit tribute to Cannonbal... the purist might twitch and gag, but I absolutely love it. Have stolen so many things from that album and made it my own in my playing. One could say it was my comming of age album, for a "simple blues player" in my early 20s, this album, together with Lukather's Candyman, Mike Stern's Between The Lines, Paulo Mendonca's Different Phases and Simon Phillip's Symbiosis opened my musical world as a player.

I am still a blusey, poppy, rock player, but I sure learned to take things outside and back ;)

1675370907591.png

This solo in Chain of Fools was completely improvised, you see our bass player asking for a solo and keys player points at me ;)

Anyways.... back to the bus and off to the moon

Stay groovy everyone :D

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

JB49

Regular
From Global Foundries website

Attachments

• GF21-Edge-22FDX-12LP-0909_0.pdf
    187.8 KB · Views: 280
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

CWP

Regular
That’s awesome, I like how they describe us as a fascinating and promising example

Thanks for sharing CWP 😀

Can you please provide a link

Thanks
It was a screen shot of Facebook, if you search their Facebook page it’s near the top, I’m not sure how to provide a link to go to it directly I’m sorry.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
It was a screen shot of Facebook, if you search their Facebook page it’s near the top, I’m not sure how to provide a link to go to it directly I’m sorry.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Foxdog

Regular
That’s awesome, I like how they describe us as a fascinating and promising example

Thanks for sharing CWP 😀

Can you please provide a link

Thanks
I agree tech girl, these shoutouts from third parties mean a lot 👍

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good

"Wood’s team identifies 14 distinct technologies they believe will feed off each other, broadly converging into five overarching investment themes ("innovation platforms") grouped around artificial intelligence, robotics, energy storage, public blockchains and the multi-omic sequencing of digitalized biological data.

cddb3c6c82b05d8364db32c43b7be014

Underpinning them all in their view are the advancements currently being made in the field of deep neural networks."

Exciting times!!!!

Larry

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

mrgds

Regular

"Wood’s team identifies 14 distinct technologies they believe will feed off each other, broadly converging into five overarching investment themes ("innovation platforms") grouped around artificial intelligence, robotics, energy storage, public blockchains and the multi-omic sequencing of digitalized biological data.

cddb3c6c82b05d8364db32c43b7be014

Underpinning them all in their view are the advancements currently being made in the field of deep neural networks."

Exciting times!!!!

Larry
Yes indeed Larry,
Its really a lovely Equity Market graph, as its not in MILLIONS, its not in BILLIONS , its in TRILLIONS !!!!!!

Here at Brainchip we aren"t too greedy, ...................... just 1% is all we ask !

AKIDA ( leave some for others ) BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
NAME CHANGE:

Brainchip Neuromorphic AI

This suggested name change would be the rocket fuel stakeholders are desirous of. The future is AI and neuromorphic.......attracting investors like a moth to light.

Shorts would be crushed overnight and the new Brainchip would receive its rightful attention.

And I am dead serious.
Looks good charles2.. Just one BIG news drop and we are off 🚀 ... as I have posted before;

:cool: Brainchip Revolutionising Neuromorphic Ai :cool:

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Taproot

Regular
Global Foundries Dresden
Follow, Like, Share !
The Brainchip post has 37 likes, I think we could show this post a bit of serious love. 100 likes by the end of the day, should be a fairly achievable goal and give us all an opportunity to make a positive contribution to the cause.

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Good Morning Chippers,

Dawning of a fresh day.

Markets looking interesting pressently...6:23 CST Aus.

Dow, -159 points , -0.47%
Nas, +287 points , +2.45%
Vix, S&P Index, +1.19 points, +6.66%
Sox Index, +27.8 ponts, +0.94%

A little money coming out of the Dow & flowing into the Nas.

Germany, Tradegate. +6.67%, on 193,473 volume.
America, BRCHF, +4.7% on 53,200 volume.
114% on 65 day average.

Still negligible volumes transacting.

Should see more optimism for our company today.

Regards,
Esq.

* Word of the day.

Encrustafication.

Used in a sentence...

After shelling then eating the 2.5kg lobster one was satiated, yet completely encrustificated over face & attire with small bits of sea food.
When the bill for the evening arrived one received quite the pissel whipping from the other half.
😃 .
Hey Esqy ... That's the word of the day ;):love: ...... Now what's the Groove of the day? 🎶🎶🎹🥁🎙️🎷:cool::cool:

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Global Foundries Dresden
Follow, Like, Share !
The Brainchip post has 37 likes, I think we could show this post a bit of serious love. 100 likes by the end of the day, should be a fairly achievable goal and give us all an opportunity to make a positive contribution to the cause.

Done, now at 38 🤣

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Not sure who the interview was with exactly…

Renesas Electronics​

»The automotive business is developing splendidly«​

2. Februar 2023, 10:14 Uhr | Iris Stroh

Fortsetzung des Artikels von Teil 1

Winning Combinations​

There is a lot of discussion in Germany or Europe about the software-defined vehicle, does that also apply to Japan?
Yes, there is a lot of discussion here as well. Toyota, for example, has founded "Woven Planet Holdings," a company that focuses exclusively on software, so it's similar to VW's Cariad.

Renesas has taken over Steradian. It is somewhat surprising that Renesas is entering the radar transceiver business so late, when there are already many established companies. So it shouldn't be that easy for Renesas, why do you still believe in Renesas' success?
Apart from the fact that our radar is quite competitive in terms of technical parameters, there is another point: significant changes are taking place in the radar sector. In the past, every radar also required an MCU, but due to the fact that more and more radar sensors are moving into cars, the power requirement for the processing unit is increasing, and with it the frequencies. This leads to increased heat generation. So OEMs are thinking about using a centralized ADAS. And that's based on a high-performance SoC. That means the MCU is omitted, and communication takes place directly with this SoC. In addition, camera data can also be processed with this SoC. So the SoC can process the raw data from the radar and the camera using AI, resulting in more accurate object recognition, "sensor fusion" is the umbrella term here. The good thing is that we have our own SoCs. And we also have camera interfaces. So now, if we can also offer radar, we can also offer total solutions. Many well-known and very established competitors in the radar field cannot do that. Our strategy always relies on our so-called Winning Combinations.

Do you think companies like BMW or Ford with a lot of in-house expertise and a lot of people in the company are really interested in Winning Combinations?
That depends. If it's about AI, for example, you have to be very clear that this technology is just developing. Some European and U.S. OEMs are also firm on this, but there are definitely mid-sized OEMs and Chinese OEMs that have not mastered this technology. And this is where our Winning Combinations help. And I'm convinced that we can win many of these medium to large OEM customers. I am confident that this aspect will also contribute to our profitability and drive our revenue up.
In this regard, it is important that we increase our customer base and stabilize our business, because if we were to rely on only one or two OEMs, and one of those OEMs changes its plan, then our SoC sales would suddenly drop. Also for that, these kind of Winning Combinations are very crucial.

Power semiconductors are a very important topic, especially in the automotive sector. Renesas is very active in IGBT technology, including the development of a completely new IGBT technology. The company has also already offered SiC-based diodes. But as far as I know, all development in SiC has been stopped. The same is true for GaN, even though this technology is not so important for the automotive industry at the moment. How will Renesas move forward?
Of course, we are also considering SiC, but we won't announce more specific details on that for a while.

Renesas is working on 22nm embedded MRAM technology. It's an interesting technology, the only problem is that it's not so easy to find a company that is willing to use a new technology and take the risk ...
Yes, that's true especially for the automotive sector. But there is some movement here as well, at least in certain applications. Everyone knows the weakness of MRAM: Limitation in operating at high temperatures. But I believe that with a junction temperature of up to 150 C, we can meet the requirements in many cases. But it will still take time before this technology can be used in vehicles, because the process still needs to be qualified and the reliability of MRAM technology also needs to be verified.

The interview was conducted by Iris Stroh”

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Krustor

Regular
Because Germans are more sensible investors 😎
Stop talking your daily BS.

Germans are sensible Investors? Seems like you have absolutely no idea about Germans nor ever visited a German stock-forum...

By the way: This is how we sensible Germans teach our children to draw their names if it is "fox":

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Stop talking your daily BS.

Germans are sensible Investors? Seems like you have absolutely no idea about Germans nor ever visited a German stock-forum...

By the way: This is how we sensible Germans teach our children to draw their names if it is "fox":

Thanks Krustor.
Armin Fuchs made my day. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom