BRN Discussion Ongoing

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Awkward Cricket GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

cosors

👀
I'd also like to do a special shout-out to @Esq.111 for word of the week which I shall endeavor to incorporate it into my conversations with friends over the weekend and that word is "Pissle" 🙆‍♂️
I know the term as a common saying among some of us. For example, it comes to my mind: "Dieser Pissel" ~this Pissle.
With my modest knowledge of the language I have noticed that from English to German sometimes the ending le changes to el and vice versa.

Germanized
googeln (engl. to google) (ich) google
puzzeln (engl. to puzzle) (ich) puzzle
recyceln (engl. to recycle) (ich) recycle
sampeln (engl. to sample) (ich) sample

Pissel
1) long, thin object;
2) pejorative term for a person whom one dislikes after brief contact for some inexplicable reason; "pisselig" - small, puny, worthless; "Pisselzeugs" - small stuff, not valuable stuff;
.ruhrgebietssprache.de/lexikon/piselotten.html ~Ruhr language

Or what meaning does it have with you?

Maybe your Pissle comes original from the German Ruhrgbiet or so called Ruhrpott?
Nice to contribute something substantive with my pissle post.

____
I stumbled across the English term zeitgeist in a technical article today. I didn't know that you had taken it over 1:1 from the German - Zeitgeist. Rarely is the German more concise and succinct - genau!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

CWP

Regular
8F490169-3D9E-460F-B790-6F3986925CF6.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 129 users

charles2

Regular
NAME CHANGE:

Brainchip Neuromorphic AI

This suggested name change would be the rocket fuel stakeholders are desirous of. The future is AI and neuromorphic.......attracting investors like a moth to light.

Shorts would be crushed overnight and the new Brainchip would receive its rightful attention.

And I am dead serious.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 24 users
Couldn't recall seeing this one posted?

From 3 weeks ago for Arizona State.

Looks like course presso from late last year possibly with slide dates and Intel and GF not on the Ecosystem slide yet.

Includes a couple of the Tech guys from BRN presenting and discussing Akida and is 2 hrs so I've only skimmed a bit as just stumbled across it.

BrainChip Inc: AI Accelerator Program - Introduction to Neuromorphic Computing

Katina Michael​

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

Qualcomm Unveils AI Powered Video Conferencing Solution​

For Accelerating Future of Work with Greater, More Immersive Virtual Meetings and Collaboration​

February 2, 2023 in Artificial Intelligence

• AI Group Framing: Our video AI will automatically detect people in the conference room and smoothly zoom in or out using its three Ultra HD cameras (ultra-wide, wide and telephoto) to provide an optimal view of all the meeting participants.
  • AI Speaker Framing: By combining Qualcomm Technologies’ audio capture with our video AI and virtually seamless switching between three 4K UltraHD cameras it can identify a person who is speaking and zoom in on that person to provide a close up, more detailed view of the presenter.
  • AI Noise Suppression: State-of-the-art neural networks-based noise suppression technology isolates a speaker’s voice, and eliminates distracting, background noises such as food wrappers being opened, paper shuffling, pen clicking, or keyboard typing, without needing multiple microphones required by traditional solutions.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

stockduck

Regular

Don`t know, if it belongs to brainchips possibilities....

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

cosors

👀

Looks like course presso from late last year possibly with slide dates and Intel and GF not on the Ecosystem slide yet.

Includes a couple of the Tech guys from BRN presenting and discussing Akida and is 2 hrs so I've only skimmed a bit as just stumbled across it.

Katina Michael

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-225224

There will follow next three of four sessions, my understanding.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
don´t know why but I love it 🥳😘

kurs.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Pmel

Regular

Is this akida?

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Pmel

Regular
Have posted before, socionext keep posting the ces link with brainchip in it. If you compare the 2 videos posted . It feels like the first video is using akida. In my opinion.
Dyor

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Arm
Arm360.769 Follower:innen
1 Std. • vor 1 Stunde

The Matter protocol is making your smart home smarter. 🏠🧠

It works by providing an application layer that allows your devices to work together simply and seamlessly, regardless of who made it. And with v1.0 recently released, we want to show you just how easy it is to get started.

That's why we've teamed up with Canonical for our next Tech Talk. Together, we'll show you how to make an Ubuntu base Matter hub and smart home device using Python scripts. And with Arm Virtual Hardware (AVH) you can learn with no physical equipment at all, as we'll be emulating a Raspberry Pi device to create the hub.

everybody can vote on LinkedIn 🥰👇
arm.jpg
Get ready for a new generation of smart home devices built #onArm! Register here: https://bit.ly/3HnbPec

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

cosors

👀
Screenshot_2023-02-02-20-31-07-12_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Pmel

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

cosors

👀

Katina Michael

It impressed me
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-225227
I could have this ~audiobook (TubeMate) on my phone.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Morning Chippers,

Dawning of a fresh day.

Markets looking interesting pressently...6:23 CST Aus.

Dow, -159 points , -0.47%
Nas, +287 points , +2.45%
Vix, S&P Index, +1.19 points, +6.66%
Sox Index, +27.8 ponts, +0.94%

A little money coming out of the Dow & flowing into the Nas.

Germany, Tradegate. +6.67%, on 193,473 volume.
America, BRCHF, +4.7% on 53,200 volume.
114% on 65 day average.

Still negligible volumes transacting.

Should see more optimism for our company today.

Regards,
Esq.

* Word of the day.

Encrustafication.

Used in a sentence...

After shelling then eating the 2.5kg lobster one was satiated, yet completely encrustificated over face & attire with small bits of sea food.
When the bill for the evening arrived one received quite the pissel whipping from the other half.
😃 .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

Baisyet

Regular
Top Bottom