BRN Discussion Ongoing

TECH

Regular
Hi @Iseki

It’s my understanding the next lot of taping out by Brainchip is for a more advanced version of Akida. As has been discussed previously there is an expectation it will contain a transformer which is a huge accomplishment and technological advancement.

It is suggested that is what the early acceptance of the finance from LDA is going to achieve therefore I see that as a positive.

SocioNext assisted with the first chip which was successful first time therefore I would expect them to be assisting again. SocioNext are also customers as proven by the CES when they were promoting products which included Akida.

Renesas would obviously prefer to use their own technology to achieve higher profit margins therefore it is another outstanding result they have paid for a licence to use Akida. It speaks to the superior advancements Akida has at the edge which Renesas cannot achieve without us.

That in itself speaks volumes to me!

So although Renesas has their own technology they are currently taping out a product using Akida which makes them a customer. A top 5 microprocessor company in the world sees Akida as superior to their own product. I look forward to when the royalties start flowing in. Given the cost and time to produce the product by Renesas I can‘t see why they would be changing it in the foreseeable future so hopefully the royalties will be flowing for the next decade or so!

This will of course be followed by revenue streams from Arm, SiFive, Intel, VVDN, Prophesee etc over a multitude of use cases, smart city, health, automotive etc.

The future looks great!

:)

Excellent, well thought out post...another solid contributor to our forum.

"2023 is going to be an exciting year"

"CES was great"

"The company is sharing the hosting job around, so we get a feel of all our key staff presenting, with their own unique style,
it's seen as a positive thing"

"All of 2023 and All of 2024" Tech's quote for weeks, seems Jean-Luc, Sean and all of our customers agree, shareholders should maybe
consider joining our timeline :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"Eventually all AI will be at the Edge".... just like how our own sensors function, in real-time within the environment that we find ourselves
in at any given moment in space/time, we live it 24/7....what a creation 😇

Tech x

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
I think I know who that is, and I doubt he intended anything bad.
Pretty sure he can delete the post before the US wakes up 🤣
Yeah.. i know who it is also.🐒🐒

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

JDelekto

Regular
This is one to keep an eye on......

View attachment 26872

If I understand correctly, Intel Foundry Services open up Intel's processes to other companies that want to have their chips manufactured. It's like an alternative to using TSMC, providing a way to hedge against chip shortages that can occur when the supply chain is bottlenecked by a single manufacturer.

I think that there is a mistaken assumption that Intel is either conceding that a company with a competing technology using their services has the better technology, or that they are abandoning their continued research and perhaps intended competition with their Loihi 2 processor. I do not think this is the case.

However, what BrainChip does have in its favor is that: a) they were the first to commercialize its neuromorphic processor while Loihi 2 is still a research chip, and b) Akida and its successors are protected by various patents.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

albycam

Emerged
If I understand correctly, Intel Foundry Services open up Intel's processes to other companies that want to have their chips manufactured. It's like an alternative to using TSMC, providing a way to hedge against chip shortages that can occur when the supply chain is bottlenecked by a single manufacturer.

I think that there is a mistaken assumption that Intel is either conceding that a company with a competing technology using their services has the better technology, or that they are abandoning their continued research and perhaps intended competition with their Loihi 2 processor. I do not think this is the case.

However, what BrainChip does have in its favor is that: a) they were the first to commercialize its neuromorphic processor while Loihi 2 is still a research chip, and b) Akida and its successors are protected by various patents.
We are an approved piece of IP that can be added at the IFS. So when you presesnt a commercial order your custom Chip or SoC from IFS you can specify AKIDA IP inside safe in the Knowledge that INTEL are comfortable from an engineering and performce point of view that it will work. It is a big deal. If Lohi was ready to roll then that too would be available.... but it isn't !

Reactions: 1 users
Magic GIF by The Paley Center for Media

Team work. Cheers 😅

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 55 users

chapman89

Founding Member

C6421C99-39D0-4B52-8158-6148E340D9E4.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 84 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
Hi All, does anyone know an industry super that lets you trade asx200. I’m with AUS Super. But they only allow ASX300 and others, but not 200.

Looking and converting 10-20% of current sum into BRN. And keep the rest in their usual “stable” and “safe” investment schemes.

Fully aware of risks etc etc.

Cheers
My Ioof does

Reactions: 1 users

Hi @JDelekto

I agree that Intel Foundry Services is America‘s way of bringing chip manufacturing security to their country. The Chips Act, (worth $280B) amongst other things was to bring foundries onto their home soil in case China decides to invade Taiwan or buy their way into the countries political mechanisms to take it from inside their system to try and avoid a larger war or sanctions. Unlike Australia’s 3-4 year political cycle China plays the long game.

I recollect their were other companies involved which included TSMC. Intel will still make a lot of money from other areas of it’s offerings which will include Foundry Services.

I also agree that Intel will continue to try and advance Lothi 2 and if it can overcome Brainchips patents would prefer to be using their own technology where they can to increase profit margins.

In the mean time Intel want to remain relevant in the edge area and need to be able to offer an advanced edge AI technology or they will fall behind their competitors who do have an offering; such as Arm and SiFive!

So any customer wanting Edge AI will be funnelled down the Brainchip pathway which will help us become an industry standard/ubiquitous!

I also agree that Intel is now a very highly valued partner so I don’t see any business advantage in upsetting any ego’s. I prefer humility!

It will still take time to get products to market so patience is required but in my mind the path to success has been well paved by a great management team!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users

Build-it

Regular
Ah yes thanks @Dhm how could I forget that little company!

I am glad they too have taken us onboard as they are a MASSIVE company also and for Intel to be using their plentiful resources to promote/sell/produce Akida in their products is another great achievement for Brainchip.

Loihi has beaten Akida in one aspect…. and I would suspect by many magnitudes.

That would of course be cost!

I can’t quantify their AI expenditure but this article indicates if Brainchip‘s R & D costs were a drop of water then Intels were the equivalent to an ocean. The Article suggests Intel spent $15B on R & D whereas Brainchip‘s costs were only in the millions!

View attachment 26864

How good are PVDM and AM!

So relatively speaking; with very little cost they have developed a SCIENCE FICTION BEAST which will now be marketed and sold by a Goliath of the industry.

The companies running costs are low and return on sales extremely high (90+%) with numerous other partners lining up to incorporate into their products or sell our technologically superior IP.

What’s not to be happy about sitting on this investment!

Totally agree Stable Genius,

I recently came across a report published circa 2017 and provides info regarding some big dollars that have gone into AI investments.

Safe to say expenditure has ramped up.

Screenshot_20230111-081648_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edge Compute.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users
View attachment 26891
Brainchip are sold out of raspberry PI development kits.

They are also sold out of shuttle pcs!

The shuttle pc goes for 10K each.. let's hope we had a few 1000 in stock.

Bring on the revenue!
Nope. Facebook strikes again🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

VictorG

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

GpHiggsBoson

Regular
Hello fellow Brainchipers.. It’s been a while.
Lots going on with our beloved technology.

Buying the dips and loving the discounts.

Hope you’re all well and still super excited about our future despite the crumbling share market.

Fortune favours the brave and those that are patiently accumulating.

Remember to support this company to ensure its survival financially. That is after you do your research and are confident in its ability to succeed in the current environment.

It will be huge at some point.. in my humble opinion. When is the question? But don’t ever follow me, it’s your journey.

This is certainly not financial advice. Just a bolted on share holder that is bias towards our technology.

Good luck!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

langeo

Regular

Attachments

• 8E5BAAF6-BB98-4B3D-8C5B-4CF1F005323A.jpeg
    8E5BAAF6-BB98-4B3D-8C5B-4CF1F005323A.jpeg
    757 KB · Views: 112
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Baracuda

Emerged
Definitely check the recent annoucement. LDA wont receive the shares for months based on average market price over this time
LDA has already received the shares but we don’t know when they will sell it until cleansing notice is released. Refer to announcement in August 2020 where the agreement took place. It set out some information in there about when BRN must issue the collateral shares. Just sharing info here. Dyor

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

JDelekto

Regular

Yes, that makes sense. People who are licensing BrainChip's IP, or for that matter, want to combine it with the IP from other vendors, such as Arm, SiFive, et al., can submit their designs for manufacturing through Intel's foundry.

What would be interesting is to see how the business side of things works. I don't think that money changed hands between Intel and BrainChip to make the IP available, so I am guessing those who want custom solutions using BrainChip's IP would need to sign an IP agreement with BrainChip first, then pay Intel for the manufacturing.

Nonetheless, this is excellent exposure. I was trying to convey in my original reply that Intel can manufacture chips with BrainChip's IP, but to say that doing so is diminishing their research into neuromorphic processors or admitting some kind of defeat is a non sequitur.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users
That’s disappointing to see, Intel are our new amazing partner and someone is poking the bear
Ok take 2🎬 🤔 maybe the person has not realized how that comes across. I immediately thought it was some ass/shorter trying to create waves.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

GpHiggsBoson

Regular
Hello fellow Brainchipers.. It’s been a while.
Lots going on with our beloved technology.

Buying the dips and loving the discounts.

Hope you’re all well and still super excited about our future despite the crumbling share market.

Fortune favours the brave and those that are patiently accumulating.

Remember to support this company to ensure its survival financially. That is after you do your research and are confident in its ability to succeed in the current environment.

It will be huge at some point.. in my humble opinion. When is the question? But don’t ever follow me, it’s your journey.

This is certainly not financial advice. Just a bolted on share holder that is bias towards our technology.

Good luck!
I want to add something before a go..

I have been accumulating Gold, physical Gold for years. I have also been investing in some Gold producers. Some of those are just becoming producers this year, others in another year, some have great balance sheets and are starting to ramp up production.

We are seeing a geopolitical shift.

The east are accumulating Gold in large numbers recently. The US dollar may have competition moving forward at some point.

Some might say holding gold or gold stocks may be a good thing moving forward?

Be careful of the Gold stocks that have had a huge spike/buying recently, those are subject to the vultures aka shorters.

Wait for the drop, once the vultures have scattered I will continue to buy up. When the economic carnage is over.. I will sell out my Gold stocks and buy tech.. simples.

Of course I will also own BRN in amongst the economic crash, if that happens and support it. I will continuing to buy BRN at bargain prices.

I will own and will never sell all of my BRN stock. I will go down with the ship with some of my shares if need be, such is my strong belief in our technology. I never short stocks out of principle and will never short BRN.

Will BRN survive? it will if I have my way and thrive!

Disclosure. I am not a financial advisor, just another nobody with an opinion.. and there are plenty on this earth to confuse everyone. So do your own research. No advice.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Hmmmnnnnn!!! a few new names appearing since FF said he is stepping aside!?????? some weird posts!! NOT THE NORM ⚡ 🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users
Top Bottom