BRN Discussion Ongoing

dippY22

Regular
Not sure what to think here. Not sure I even need to listen to Sean and Jean because others have choosen to tell me what to think before I even had a chance to listen. Bummer. I love a humans voice (i.e. Sean or Jean), opposed to a critics written voice regardless of their point of view.

Doesn't matter. Nothing matters except the current stock price? Right? .... Rigjht?

This interview was such a coup for Brainchip. In the world today it is safe to say Accenture has a seat at the table of whatever important is going on.

I beg you, let people listen and don't tell them what you think happens.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Why would someone go on a podcast with a little known company if they weren’t going to use the product. This is the thought I’ve had every time someone from another company is on the podcast
Hi MA,

That quote is based on Intel Loihi -
Edit ... no! no! no! not Loihi, what's that thing that spells Kapoho Bay?
Ok thanks Dio I have deleted it

Reactions: 1 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi all
Don't get discouraged with some of the crap behavior of the minority.
There's plenty on this forum that I'd be honored to share a foxhole with.

For me, it's about that time to chill for the evening.
Below Krismi in UK.

If you don't dig her groove, well that's your issue and you should probably seek some therapy.😃

Something for the marijuana crowd:

1673494943319.png

one for my baby:

Easy listenin' blues:

How high the moon: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...839F4EEA903983A36BA4C6F4&ghsh=0&ghacc=0&ghpl=

Fly me to ":

When lights are low:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

MrRomper

Regular
Hi marco,

Big things are afoot in genomic cancer treatment.

The 9 years v 90 days for autonomous driving is compelling. Once the tech is perfected, it is easily (comparatively) repeatable. They just need to get the geography and traffic regulation database right.

The worrying thing is that a plausible liar is passing the SAT for university entrance in US. There is a way to go before ChatGPT is reliable. I can' wait to see how PvdM tackles transformers.
I suffer from a mutation of a relatively rare nerve condition (CMT). About 10 years ago they said they could try and find the type through Genomic Sequencing @ $10K per person. This has now come down to about $5K per person. But the problem I have is the small sample size of 3 which reduces the probability of success.

Enter Brainchip!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Why do people get upset if someone posts something negative?
Because it steals the oxygen from the room.
It takes time, and effort to research what the company might be doing, and at the early stages of a company this is very exciting.
Negative posts that are also lazy and don't offer a balanced view, kill it for everyone.
Yes. Many of the old timers here are refugees from the other place and have PTSD from the SP manipulators.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Excellent @Iseki!

I thought this group forum was to help be part of the Brainchip fan club! 📣📣 For example, just like we all love the same Sports Team.

We are an Informal Marketing Engine that the google spiders crawl daily. Our TEXT written here matters more than ChatGPT.

Don't we want newbies landing on this forum to get interested to learn more about Brainchip's unique opportunity?

Seems like we need to think TSE: Think Search Engine when writing.

Try to write comments to be clear, informative, and something the Brainchip Sales Manager would be proud of!

50% less jokes would be great, limited maybe? Now I have gone too far!

Trying to help. In for next Decade+, and
Focused now only on 36+ months out, Stuart.
Which half of the joke should we post?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I suffer from a mutation of a relatively rare nerve condition (CMT). About 10 years ago they said they could try and find the type through Genomic Sequencing @ $10K per person. This has now come down to about $5K per person. But the problem I have is the small sample size of 3 which reduces the probability of success.

Enter Brainchip!
Hi Mr Romper,

That is a really nasty disease. Hope your therapy can keep it at bay until the geneticists find the solution.

As you say - roll on BrainChip.

• Love
Reactions: 24 users

Dhm

Regular
Referring to the Accenture e brochure, within the article, both Prophesee and IniVation were quoted as using 'massively parallel' spiking sensors. It sounds like IniVation are using our tech.

Have we talked about IniVation here before?

Screen Shot 2023-01-12 at 3.30.33 pm.png

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Getupthere

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Not sure what to think here. Not sure I even need to listen to Sean and Jean because others have choosen to tell me what to think before I even had a chance to listen. Bummer. I love a humans voice (i.e. Sean or Jean), opposed to a critics written voice regardless of their point of view.

Doesn't matter. Nothing matters except the current stock price? Right? .... Rigjht?

This interview was such a coup for Brainchip. In the world today it is safe to say Accenture has a seat at the table of whatever important is going on.

I beg you, let people listen and don't tell them what you think happens.
With profound apologies to Stuart and any other humourless bastards out there! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Great points! I'm also glad that BRN are now taping out their own version of an Akida+ chip, which should be independent of Renesas, and look forward to an announcement detailing the other companies involved. (SocioNext? Megachips?). Since Renesas is also a competitor to BRN I'd never like to see us dependent on them.
Hi @Iseki

It’s my understanding the next lot of taping out by Brainchip is for a more advanced version of Akida. As has been discussed previously there is an expectation it will contain a transformer which is a huge accomplishment and technological advancement.

It is suggested that is what the early acceptance of the finance from LDA is going to achieve therefore I see that as a positive.

SocioNext assisted with the first chip which was successful first time therefore I would expect them to be assisting again. SocioNext are also customers as proven by the CES when they were promoting products which included Akida.

Renesas would obviously prefer to use their own technology to achieve higher profit margins therefore it is another outstanding result they have paid for a licence to use Akida. It speaks to the superior advancements Akida has at the edge which Renesas cannot achieve without us.

That in itself speaks volumes to me!

So although Renesas has their own technology they are currently taping out a product using Akida which makes them a customer. A top 5 microprocessor company in the world sees Akida as superior to their own product. I look forward to when the royalties start flowing in. Given the cost and time to produce the product by Renesas I can‘t see why they would be changing it in the foreseeable future so hopefully the royalties will be flowing for the next decade or so!

This will of course be followed by revenue streams from Arm, SiFive, Intel, VVDN, Prophesee etc over a multitude of use cases, smart city, health, automotive etc.

The future looks great!

:)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 74 users

TopCat

Regular
Referring to the Accenture e brochure, within the article, both Prophesee and IniVation were quoted as using 'massively parallel' spiking sensors. It sounds like IniVation are using our tech.

View attachment 26857
Pretty sure inivation are into synsense from everything I’ve looked at.

Reactions: 10 users

jk6199

Regular
I detest manipulating shorters very much!

The only great thing is that I just bought some more due to the price.

Podcast with a multi-billion dollar company, and most likely news of an upcoming AI chip that is going to change the future.

Hoping I can swap my can spaghetti for juicy steaks later this year lol.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Dhm

Regular
Hi @Iseki

It’s my understanding the next lot of taping out by Brainchip is for a more advanced version of Akida. As has been discussed previously there is an expectation it will contain a transformer which is a huge accomplishment and technological advancement.

It is suggested that is what the early acceptance of the finance from LDA is going to achieve therefore I see that as a positive.

SocioNext assisted with the first chip which was successful first time therefore I would expect them to be assisting again. SocioNext are also customers as proven by the CES when they were promoting products which included Akida.

Renesas would obviously prefer to use their own technology to achieve higher profit margins therefore it is another outstanding result they have paid for a licence to use Akida. It speaks to the superior advancements Akida has at the edge which Renesas cannot achieve without us.

So although Renesas has their own technology they are currently taping out a product using Akida which makes them a customer. A top 5 microprocessor company in the world sees Akida as superior to their own product. I look forward to when the royalties start flowing in. Given the cost and time to produce the product by Renesas I can‘t see why they would be changing it in the foreseeable future so hopefully the royalties will be flowing for the next decade or so!

This will of course be followed by revenue streams from Arm, SiFive, Intel, VVDN, Prophesee etc over a multitude of use cases, smart city, health, automotive etc.

The future looks great!

" A top 5 microprocessor company in the world sees Akida as superior to their own product."
That sounds familiar.... where have I heard that before.....:unsure::unsure: Ah, yes, Intel and their up until recently beloved Loihi 2 chip.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

FJ-215

Regular

View attachment 26857
Hi Dhm,

How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go? We historically had a better tie in to IniVation than we ever did with Prophesee.

From 2016
BrainChip Signs Joint Development and Marketing Agreement with Inilabs

Inilabs have a couple of spin off companies. Syn Sense & IniVation.

Welcome to iniLabs

Here is a video that many have seen. It's on IniVation's website. Takes a bit of finding but click on the link it will take you to DVS Videos. From there, scroll to the bottom of the page and you will get to Neuromorphic Sensing & Processing.

DVS Videos
.....and this is what you will find......

Another dot, IniVation and Samsung
iniVation has won a prestigious Best of Innovation award from the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2020

iniVation won the award for its newest product, the DVXplorer, which will be launched at CES, the world’s largest tech show. Using an all-new custom-designed sensor from Samsung, DVXplorer is the world’s first neuromorphic camera employing technologies suitable for mass-production applications. The DVXplorer provides unprecedented extreme capabilities, including real-time sub-millisecond response latency and ultra-high dynamic range.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Iseki

Regular
Hi @Iseki

The future looks great!

Totally agree with everything you say.

The fact that BRN is taping out a more advance chip is a bullish sign to everyone that they are focused on keeping their lead over other companies and proving the performance of all the new enhancements. I can't fault anything in this strategy. It should also make the sales job easier as well - your partnership with BRN is future-proofed.

I can't see a better investment choice if you want exposure to AI. I don't think the wancas can either.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users
" A top 5 microprocessor company in the world sees Akida as superior to their own product."
That sounds familiar.... where have I heard that before.....:unsure::unsure: Ah, yes, Intel and their up until recently beloved Loihi 2 chip.

Ah yes thanks @Dhm how could I forget that little company!

I am glad they too have taken us onboard as they are a MASSIVE company also and for Intel to be using their plentiful resources to promote/sell/produce Akida in their products is another great achievement for Brainchip.

Loihi has beaten Akida in one aspect…. and I would suspect by many magnitudes.

That would of course be cost!

I can’t quantify their AI expenditure but this article indicates if Brainchip‘s R & D costs were a drop of water then Intels were the equivalent to an ocean. The Article suggests Intel spent $15B on R & D whereas Brainchip‘s costs were only in the millions!

1673502104668.png

How good are PVDM and AM!

So relatively speaking; with very little cost they have developed a SCIENCE FICTION BEAST which will now be marketed and sold by a Goliath of the industry.

The companies running costs are low and return on sales extremely high (90+%) with numerous other partners lining up to incorporate into their products or sell our technologically superior IP.

What’s not to be happy about sitting on this investment!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

5A6F1BB1-1B6A-408F-AF6C-240EAD121229.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 67 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users