BRN Discussion Ongoing

newpunta

Regular
This is getting Funnier by the minute ........ i doubt such obvious tactics will vaccume up many real shares🥱
🥱

I

Ilovepie

How many shares do people own if i may ask?

VictorG

My mind thinks I have enough, my heart wants 10 times more, my liver suffers as a result.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

newpunta

Regular
I have just heard Russia bombing nuclear sites in Ukraine ......... maybe some panick for that ??
Need to find out more.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
Enough if they go like I think they will but not nearly enough if they go like I KNOW they will!!

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
I

Ilovepie

Omg why is the SP climbing down so much what is going on in Ukraine ?

Zedjack33

Regular
Picking the bottom is like rolling dice.

I have a couple pennies waiting, but when to pull the trigger.

Nearly at the point of better being in than out.

2 months into 2022 and “Insatiable demand and explosive sales” is not getting further away.

Good luck all.

Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

When you suspect a few downrampers from HC are posting here.

1646355973344.gif

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
I

Ilovepie

Let's All take a deep breath and remember that the SP has nothing to do with the fundamentals of the company !!!!!!! The sales will start soon !!

Reactions: 5 users

Zedjack33

Regular
1646356369643.gif

Reactions: 6 users
Can someone point me to a post or website that gives a comprehensive technical review/paper dealing with Akida? I like to have my friend (IT, ex Google) read up on it. There are too many posts here now and ... I can't see the forrest for trees. I checked already "The Brainchip Story" by Fact Finder or general information dealing with neuromorphic engineering ... and look for something more technical.
Suggest you go to the Brainchip Inc website and under the banner heading LEARN read, watch and listen to everything there it might give you the answer you seek. Then you could go to the Products and read the technical details provided.
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Omg why is the SP climbing down so much what is going on in Ukraine ?
This might have something to do with it.😢

Europe's biggest nuclear power plant is ON FIRE after being attacked by Putin's tanks: 'Increased radiation levels' are detected after generating unit is hit, as Ukraine’s foreign minister warns a meltdown 'would be 10 times worse than Chernobyl'​

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

newpunta

Regular
So SuS ........ I av a feeling a positive announcement is about to drop very soon.
Geez I hate that when the Brain shareprice drops like that ........ cos i am forced to buy more - not really a complaint.

Reactions: 5 users

chapman89

Founding Member
So Valeo did say they have been trialling their Lidar with Mercedes and Honda, and Honda have been approved for level 3 autonomous driving.

Could we see Akida in Hondas sometime in 2022 or early 2023?

8E946046-65B4-420E-9D24-743E7B38FEE3.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 48 users

KKFoo

Regular
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I have just heard Russia bombing nuclear sites in Ukraine ......... maybe some panick for that ??
Need to find out more.
That will spread fallout over all of Europe.

• Sad
  • Wow

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha

Foxdog

Regular
Just bought another 10k@1.125
Yeah I've been nibbling too - bit surprised by the drop today but a fire in Ukraine nuclear reactor scares the crap out of everyone. 5k at 1.22 and 10k at 1.16 for me. Might hold off a bit for next tranche and see how far this drops. Personally I think any panic selling to below 1.00 will present good value pending some announcements. My opinion only (I really have no idea how this will pan out).....

Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom