BRN Discussion Ongoing

The way it’s shaping up, the organisers might want to consider renaming CES 2023 ‘BRN 2023’

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Move over @Bravo make room in the naughty corner - Orange only please 300 times - I knew that I was garnering greater interest for your post as it seemed to slip past the keeper.

Now a reward.

If Kimberly Vaupen thinks this startup is worth noting then perhaps we should keep an eye out at CES2023 as they are presenting and used ARM to get the IP they needed based on my on the fly research just now:

Femtosense​

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Haha I'm soooooooooorry, I will try to remember to use orange :ROFLMAO:

hmmm Femtosense sound very interesting (y)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Is Valeo teaming up with Mercedes on autonomous driving. Fingers crossed we are helping not just with Hey Mercedes but supporting all the autonomous driving sensors and it's recognized.
Hi ndefries,
They do have a history together.

Learning 🏖

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Is it this one? Esq.111.

Learning 🏖 🪩🎛🎧🎼

More of Techno, Minimal and Tech House lover myself... But Trance is always nice. Armin or Tiesto are my usual go to in that genre.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
More of Techno, Minimal and Tech House lover myself... But Trance is always nice. Armin or Tiesto are my usual go to in that genre.
Well Townyj,

We have a lots in common, when I was a young lad, I like, Trance, Techno, Hard NRG, Tech House.

Now an older lad 20 year later I like Akida. 😆🤣😂

Cheer🍻
Learning 🏖

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

JK200SX

Regular
I like the music, but where's the sound coming out of, as she doesn't have any speakers?
Perhaps from the iphone?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

VictorG

I like the music, but where's the sound coming out of, as she doesn't have any speakers?
Perhaps from the iphone?
I'm sure I noticed a few SubWoofers

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
A PREDICTION.

I am sure that most members probably all will understand the significance of the problem that these NASA funded researchers are suggesting can be solved by using SNN based Ai to resolve routing problems in communication networks.

We know that Brainchip has been approached by at least one communication company.

So my prediction is that the use of AKIDA based technology in or as the device for routing in communication networks, be they wireless, 4G, 5G, 6G or private networks, will become ubiquitous and generate billions in revenue.

Delay-Packet-Loss-Optimized Distributed Routing Using Spiking Neural Network in Delay-Tolerant Networking​

DOI:10.3390/s23010310
Authors:
Gandhimathi Velusamy
Gandhimathi Velusamy

Ricardo Lent
Ricardo Lent

Download full-text PDF
References (48)
Figures (2)

Abstract and Figures​

Satellite communication is inevitable due to the Internet of Everything and the exponential increase in the usage of smart devices. Satellites have been used in many applications to make human life safe, secure, sophisticated, and more productive. The applications that benefit from satellite communication are Earth observation (EO), military missions, disaster management, and 5G/6G integration, to name a few. These applications rely on the timely and accurate delivery of space data to ground stations. However, the channels between satellites and ground stations suffer attenuation caused by uncertain weather conditions and long delays due to line-of-sight constraints, congestion, and physical distance. Though inter-satellite links (ISLs) and inter-orbital links (IOLs) create multiple paths between satellite nodes, both ISLs and IOLs have the same issues. Some essential applications, such as EO, depend on time-sensitive and error-free data delivery, which needs better throughput connections. It is challenging to route space data to ground stations with better QoS by leveraging the ISLs and IOLs. Routing approaches that use the shortest path to optimize latency may cause packet losses and reduced throughput based on the channel conditions, while routing methods that try to avoid packet losses may end up delivering data with long delays. Existing routing algorithms that use multi-optimization goals tend to use priority-based optimization to optimize either of the metrics. However, critical satellite missions that depend on high-throughput and low-latency data delivery need routing approaches that optimize both metrics concurrently. We used a modified version of Kleinrock’s power metric to reduce delay and packet losses and verified it with experimental evaluations. We used a cognitive space routing approach, which uses a reinforcement-learning-based spiking neural network to implement routing strategies in NASA’s High Rate Delay Tolerant Networking (HDTN) project”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Satellite internet market to hit double-digit growth​

Market news | January 2, 2023
By Jean-Pierre Joosting
K-BAND MILITARYSATELLITE MMICBROADBAND

The global satellite internet market size is expected to reach USD 19.71 billion by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 11.6% from 2022 to 2030, according to a new report by market research firm Grand View Research, Inc. A key feature of satellite internet is its ability to connect people in remote regions worldwide and provide access to a global information network.

According to the report, the key factors driving the growth of the satellite internet market globally include a surge in the adoption of satellite services in government and military and growing adoption of satellite internet for connectivity in rural areas.
The K-band segment dominates the satellite internet market, gaining a share of 40.3% in 2021 and witnessing a CAGR of 13.9% during the forecast period. The K-band frequency is utilized in defense, broadcasting, and security radar systems. An emerging technology, K-band MMICs enable the implementation of K-band low-noise and amplifiers with reduced costs, ease of large-scale production, and high durability which further drives its adoption in the forecasted period.
The government and public segment is expected to dominate in 2021, gaining a market share of 19.8%. It is expected to grow at 10.5% CAGR throughout the forecast period owing to increasing government initiatives across the globe to provide internet connectivity in remote locations.

North America led the overall market in 2021, with the highest market share of 32.5%. It is expected to witness a CAGR of 11.0% throughout the forecast period. The growth is due to the rise in government initiatives to deploy satellite technology in various parts of North America.
To increase their product offering, companies utilize a variety of inorganic growth tactics, such as partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions. For instance, In October 2022, Axess announced a partnership with Viasat. Maritime operations from Viasat will be able to reach a wider global audience owing to its strategic relationship with AXESS Maritime. AXESS Maritime offers regional and international networks and provides the complete rotation from network infrastructure, deployment, implementation, ship monitoring, and round-the-clock global NOC support.

Growth and trends​

Satellite internet is faster than a regular internet connection and distinguishes itself from land-based internet services such as digital subscriber line (DSL) and cable. It provides a land-based interface for accessing audio, video, and information from anywhere on Earth.
One of the significant advantages of satellite internet for businesses is the ability to transmit a link at many megabits per second over a remote location. However, a private and secure connection can join many remote locations spread over a wide area. In rural areas, demand for satellite internet is rising due to the lack of other broadband internet choices. Additionally, satellite internet can provide access to the web in remote areas where it is challenging to get broadband, such as deserts and mountains, which increases the demand for satellite internet in these areas. Furthermore, internet users can now get better speed and bandwidth owing to advancements in satellite internet technology. As a result, these services are being quickly adopted in emerging economies such as India, Brazil, the Philippines, Malaysia, and more fueling the market’s expansion.
The rise in government programs for the uptake of advanced satellite internet services to develop a digitized economy and to provide enhanced public safety and security drives the market’s growth. Furthermore, several governments are significantly funding satellite internet companies to provide broadband services to rural populations across emerging countries, further boosting growth. For instance, in October 2022 the U.K. government invested USD 14.62 million in U.K. businesses to enhance satellite communications technology. Advanced Research in Telecommunications Services (ARTES) and the European Space Agency (ESA) fund this investment. This investment is focused on developing new satellite configurations and terrestrial infrastructure or providing internet services to customers.
www.grandviewresearch.com

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Well Townyj,

We have a lots in common, when I was a young lad, I like, Trance, Techno, Hard NRG, Tech House.

Now an older lad 20 year later I like Akida. 😆🤣😂

Cheer🍻
Learning 🏖

Oh yes.. i remember the days of Happy Hardcore, Gabba and Hard NRG etc. Sheesh... Spent a few nights watching the sun rise after a night of dancing. 🥳🥳

Now i prefer going to bed by 9pm. :/

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Birds of a feather it seems. Enjoy. 💙

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
  • Haha
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
  • Love
  • Fire

TechGirl

Founding Member
I'd appreciate if everyone would stop haha emojing my posts.... I'm a serious investor!

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Good evening Chippers,

Getting exciting again. Bring it.

Many moons ago when one would trade , I would often crank the sound system , listening to trance music.
Truely an amazing way to release endorphins naturally ( for those that are unaware , endorphins are a naturally produced drug in one's mind which for some allow the brain to function in a truely relaxed yet very engaged state ).

Tis my favourite music.

Once again having a few steadiers as the day comes to an end and , for myself, listening to some amazing music.

Would highly recommend those with a sound system ( with the ability to CRANK the volume) & a phone (wireless voodo) search the world wide web for this lass...

KRISMI - Live @ Montreal, Canada set.
Runs for roughly 50 mins.
TURN IT UP AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE , FULLY RELAX THE BODY AND LET ONES MIND FLOAT.

Find ones self a comfy spot ideally with bottle of one's favourite & preferably with a loved one ....enjoy.

Funnily enough this lass reminds me of BRAVO , amoungst others scouting out leads for everyone here.

The above listening session, homework if you will , will help put you in the mind set of non other than probably the most influential controller of funds under management on planet earth ....

Larry Fink of BlackRock,
Roughly overseeing $10 Trillion USD, has been known to often borrow the corporate jet and enjoy IBIZA In Greece,
Land of the dance party.

Might add, BlackRock holds over 2% of Brainchips stock through various entitys pressently.

THE HEAVENS WILL OPEN my fellow party members. 🥳

For those that are time poor, live in built up suburbia or such music is not one's thing skip to 42:14 mark in above set... fitting.

Once again if some one vastly more savvy than myself could locate & post connection in above music would be greatly appreciated 🙏.

Regards,
Esq.
Nice one Esq 111,
think you triggered most to suffer momentary flashbacks👇😵‍💫👆😵‍💫👆
👉👐

• Haha

VictorG

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Foxdog

Regular
Yeah, the bastardo's have it pretty much rigged to greatly favour "the house".
Fortunately for me, the few extra cents each, I have paid for my top up today will likely pale into insignificance by the time I come to sell them.
Won't need or want to part with these particular new additions to my flock for much under $40 per.
I figure we'll be there in about 5 years time, or maybe less, depending on just how the cookie crumbles. :ROFLMAO:
GLTAH
40 bucks per share? Damn you've just made me change my plan again 😳😂😎

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Great catch @Schwale

His name put me in mind of hunting vampires and I wondered if event based cameras could photograph vampires which is something frame based cameras cannot do.

If so then vampires could do their own interviews and be on reality TV like ‘Vampire wants a Wife’.
😂🤣🤡🤣😂🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁
The single lens reflex doesn't work because of the mirror.

• Haha
  • Wow
Top Bottom