JK200SX

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

NickBRN

This call out made me giggle..

View attachment 26002

Interesting that Tim has called out the Mercedes executives. I am trying to figure out why he would have done this as i'm sure he is aware of the EQ-XX announcement regarding their use of Brainchip.

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Wow, we all know about Renesas but did anyone else see the headline below the Renesas article? It’s a link to an article about ST - also under the banner of ‘7 Neuromorphic AI’

View attachment 25985

… and then this,

View attachment 25986

The chip will sample at the end of 2022.
This article was from May 22. ..Wondering if it was covered by the 1000 eyes? Well so ST have a chip that they are now sampling that is included under ‘7 Neuromorphic AI’ banner so there’s the admission that its a nueromorphic chip. Then have a look at some of the customers lined up for this chip..

View attachment 25987

Microsoft and AWS. This is big news imo. ST are sampling a nueromorphic chip at the end of 22 and they already have BIG customers for it. Looks and quacks like it has to be us as the IP in this chip right? ..although there’s nothing being said about BRN involvement of course.
Hi @jartardif999,

"The STM32NS includes a proprietary NPU" - I think that "proprietary" in the is context means "owned by STM".

This is a recent patent application by STM for an analog neuron circuit.

US2022121913A1 ARTIFICIAL NEURON

1672707919514.png

An artificial neuron includes a first capacitive node of application of a membrane potential of the neuron. A first transistor is configured to discharge the first capacitive node. A second capacitive node is driven according to the membrane potential and delivers a potential for controlling the first transistor. A second transistor is configured to discharge the second capacitive node. The second transistor is controlled according to a potential present at the second capacitive node.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
View attachment 12103

This guy from Rockley Photonics liked BrainChip’s Happy New Year LinkedIn post. He has started liking their posts since Nandan joined and could simply be a fan of BrainChip or even a TSEx poster?

Hopefully there is more to it

1672707892162.png

I had not heard of Rockley Photonics before but see that @MC🐠 posted an Edge Impulse post a few months ago

Rockley Photonics are at CES showcasing their commercial device that integrates their unique Short Wave Infrared (SWIR) technology

1672705827962.png

Edge AI Vision SWIR Technologies Penetrate the Consumer Market article here

Is Akida applicable to SWIR?

1672708512284.png

1672706516220.png

1672706588237.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
Good morning beautiful people ♥️

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Pretty sound advice straw I'm pretty good at giving good advice on most matters, the issue is I rarely live by that advice.😖 Definitely need better sleep patterns and more healthy eating habits.
Updated post with the finished bread.
😖 Looks crap and the cut I put in it went flat. LoL must have fluked that first attempt.
Don’t give up on the bread making @Rise from the ashes I have been making sourdough bread for 3 years now and it took a few attempts to get it right. It took a while but now I understand the process and know when my dough is ready to bake. Just like everything in life you learn most when things don’t go quite right. 🍞🍞🍞🍞

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Don’t give up on the bread making @Rise from the ashes I have been making sourdough bread for 3 years now and it took a few attempts to get it right. It took a while but now I understand the process and know when my dough is ready to bake. Just like everything in life you learn most when things don’t go quite right. 🍞🍞🍞🍞
Ohhh. I may hit you up in due course for tips if that's ok.
This was my latest attempt early this morning. https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/cooking-baking-with-air-fryers.136192/

Reactions: 1 users
@Deadpool sourdough can be tolerated by most who are gluten intolerant as the long ferment changes the structure of the gluten to make it more digestible. Is the reason I started making it. There is something so satisfying in being able to make your own bread and the smell and taste is soooo gooood 🍞🍞🍞🍞

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
@Deadpool sourdough can be tolerated by most who are gluten intolerant as the long ferment changes the structure of the gluten to make it more digestible. Is the reason I started making it. There is something so satisfying in being able to make your own bread and the smell and taste is soooo gooood 🍞🍞🍞🍞
Absolutely.... I have had my sourdough starter for around three years now.... makes awesome bread 🫓🍞 (y)

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I certainly pays to not be a listed ASX company when it comes to getting your message out.

Then again you could be smart like Brainchip and have the best of both worlds by partnering with companies not hamstrung by the ASX like Nviso, Prophesee, ARM, Renesas, Intel, ISL, Socionext, Mercedes Benz etc;

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
The ASX is an alternative universe isolated from the real world by its own event horizon.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
We are all here with the same intentions, to make a little dough

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.

Arrived in my email​

NVISO BrainChip CES 2023​

NOT YET RATED​

12 hours agoMore

NVISO
Follow

NVISO's unique holistic platform incorporates 3D headpose that enables many applications such as emotion analysis, facial behavior analysis, and affective computing. Industry use cases included digital avatars, human machine interfaces, and driver monitoring for drowsiness and fatigue.
See live demo at CES - January 5th to 8th 2023!
Socionext in the Vehicle Tech and Advanced Mobility Zone
Las Vegas Convention Center
North Hall in Booth 10654

Leave the first comment:​

default-blue_40x40

Add a new comment

I’m sure this post from Tim at Nviso has been posted, I just have t had a chance to scroll trough, but it is worth a reshare! The amount of quality free advertising we get from Nviso is amazing. Can’t wait to see how this plays out!

Attachments

• 7046B6E2-DFB2-4C1B-AACC-E8BDF2DCFE63.png
    7046B6E2-DFB2-4C1B-AACC-E8BDF2DCFE63.png
    651 KB · Views: 72
  • F5CFA8AE-7907-48CB-8C4F-1DDB2A80B6FC.png
    F5CFA8AE-7907-48CB-8C4F-1DDB2A80B6FC.png
    776.8 KB · Views: 71
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Newk R

Regular
Absolutely.... I have had my sourdough starter for around three years now.... makes awesome bread 🫓🍞 (y)
OK, I'm gluten intolerant (not coeliac). I gave up gluten free over Christmas/New Year and of course I have paid the price. I do buy sourdough bread and love it.
Here's a little tip, not proven so DOYR. I only use French T45, T55 and T65 flour at home and make pizza bases, pasta etc. using it. Apparently the French have to use old grain flour to make bread and call it a baguette. They can't use crap engineered grains as grown in the US and Aus. It is illegal. So the old grain, as I understand it, has a shorter gluten protein which is easily digestible. Also, as I understand it, there is an enzyme in wheat that helps digestion of gluten. We process that out. The French leave it in.
As I said, not proven so DOYR. But it works for me. I have no reaction to it.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Diogenese

Top 20
View attachment 26003
Just posted on Nviso twitter page, can’t get the link to work sorry

nViso has expanded the range of applications in its Software Development kit (SDK) including Akida, and this increases the potential market for Akida with nViso.

https://www.nviso.ai/en/news/nviso-...l-neuromorphic-processor-platform-at-ces-2023

NVISO’s latest Neuro SDK to be demonstrated running on the BrainChip Akida fully digital neuromorphic processor platform at CES 2023

Lausanne, Switzerland – 2nd January, 2023 – nViso SA (NVISO), the leading Human Behavioural Analytics AI company, is pleased that its Neuro SDK will be demonstrated running on the Brainchip Akida platform at the Socionext stand at CES2023. Following the porting of additional AI Apps from its catalogue, NVISO has further enhanced the range of Human Behavioural AI Apps that it supports on the BrainChip Akida event-based, fully digital neuromorphic processing platform. These additions include Action Units, Body Pose and Gesture Recognition on top of the Headpose, Facial Landmark, Gaze and Emotion AI Apps previously announced with the launch of the Evaluation Kit (EVK) version. This increased capability supports the further deployment of NVISO Human Behavioural Analytics AI software solutions with these being able to further exploit the performance capabilities of BrainChip neuromorphic AI processing IP to be deployed within the next generation of SOC devices. Target applications include Robotics, Automotive, Telecommunication, Infotainment, and Gaming.

“BrainChip’s event-based Akida platform is accelerating today’s traditional networks and simultaneously enabling future trends in AI software applications” said Rob Telson, VP Ecosystems, BrainChip. “NVISO is a valued partner of Brain Chip’s growing ecosystem, and their leadership in driving extremely efficient software solutions gives a taste of what compelling applications are possible at the edge on a minimal energy budget”.

Benchmark performance data for the AI Apps running on the BrainChip neuromorphic AI processor

NVISO%20Neuro%20SDK%20Latency%20Under%201ms.png

A major factor in Akida's performance is the use of 2-bit or 4-bit model libraries (and the secret sauce).

The performance is equal to or better than a GPU, but the cost differential is massive.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 57 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
OK, I'm gluten intolerant (not coeliac). I gave up gluten free over Christmas/New Year and of course I have paid the price. I do buy sourdough bread and love it.
Here's a little tip, not proven so DOYR. I only use French T45, T55 and T65 flour at home and make pizza bases, pasta etc. using it. Apparently the French have to use old grain flour to make bread and call it a baguette. They can't use crap engineered grains as grown in the US and Aus. It is illegal. So the old grain, as I understand it, has a shorter gluten protein which is easily digestible. Also, as I understand it, there is an enzyme in wheat that helps digestion of gluten. We process that out. The French leave it in.
As I said, not proven so DOYR. But it works for me. I have no reaction to it.
Thanks for the flour tips Newk ... (y)

Reactions: 4 users

Harwig

Regular
Run up this afternoon for us... c'est la vie shorters.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
This could be something and it could be nothing but I'm sharing it because of the links between Mercedes and "Avatar: The Way of the Water" and the VISION AVTR concept car and also because it says "built-in neural network".

666666 pm.png

77777 pm.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom