BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Nah it’s starts bullying you; “what’s wrong with your face retard”

I imagine calling you a "bogan" would be an insult to all of the decent, hardworking bogans of Austraya.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

TopCat

Regular
“Additionally a Japan OEM will begin a POC early 2023 as part of a larger project to adopt AI strategy”

I might speculate , and wildly at that ,that this statement from nViso might be that a large Japanese OEM might be adding PainChek technology into their companion robots for the elderly. 🤔🤔

Japanese caretakers will soon be able to look at non-verbal babies’ and senior citizens’ faces and break down facial expressions to understand if they are in pain. Digital pain assessment app PainChek Limited (ASX: PCK) has announced that it is expanding its activities to Japan following its acceptance into the Japan External Trade Organisation (JETRO) Business Connect program for 2022.

JETRO is Japan’s core governmental organisation, which promotes inward foreign business. The organisation will help the Australian-based company enter the Japanese market. PainChek will be provided with Japan’s market data and a series of online business matching events connecting PainChek with local partners throughout Japan and guidance in relation to the Japanese regulatory clearance processes.

To enable the expansion, PainChek had to undergo JETRO’s screening process before qualifying to enter the market. It had to partake in a series of face-to-face meetings in London and achieve a set criteria.

PainChek’s Chief Executive Officer, Philip Daffas, commented, “A priority for JETRO was identifying companies for the program that had developed new digital healthcare technologies, with image diagnosis a specific focus point.”

“This made PainChek an outstanding candidate for JETRO and both parties are excited by the potential for collaboration with organisations in Japan and the positive outcomes it could lead to.”

PainChek intends on using this opportunity to tap into others as well. It aims to combine its offering with Japan’s high tech, devices and artificial intelligence capabilities.

92D81629-CE98-469C-AF03-23ADC6E4E0EC.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Damo4

Regular
Can we finish green after a wonderful week of 1000 eyes sluthing?

C’mon you good thing. Kick…..kiiiick!
$1m on close yeah boi

1671167709896.png

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

mrgds

Regular
Can we finish green after a wonderful week of 1000 eyes sluthing?

C’mon you good thing. Kick…..kiiiick!
GREEN BABY YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So roughly 10% up for the week ....................... NIIICCCEEEEEE
Can we continue with 4/5 trading days green ?

" HOT TUB FRIDAY " ..................... IM FEELIN IT

AKIDA BALLISTA
Screenshot (36).png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Dhm

Regular
“Additionally a Japan OEM will begin a POC early 2023 as part of a larger project to adopt AI strategy”

I might speculate , and wildly at that ,that this statement from nViso might be that a large Japanese OEM might be adding PainChek technology into their companion robots for the elderly. 🤔🤔

Japanese caretakers will soon be able to look at non-verbal babies’ and senior citizens’ faces and break down facial expressions to understand if they are in pain. Digital pain assessment app PainChek Limited (ASX: PCK) has announced that it is expanding its activities to Japan following its acceptance into the Japan External Trade Organisation (JETRO) Business Connect program for 2022.

JETRO is Japan’s core governmental organisation, which promotes inward foreign business. The organisation will help the Australian-based company enter the Japanese market. PainChek will be provided with Japan’s market data and a series of online business matching events connecting PainChek with local partners throughout Japan and guidance in relation to the Japanese regulatory clearance processes.

To enable the expansion, PainChek had to undergo JETRO’s screening process before qualifying to enter the market. It had to partake in a series of face-to-face meetings in London and achieve a set criteria.

PainChek’s Chief Executive Officer, Philip Daffas, commented, “A priority for JETRO was identifying companies for the program that had developed new digital healthcare technologies, with image diagnosis a specific focus point.”

“This made PainChek an outstanding candidate for JETRO and both parties are excited by the potential for collaboration with organisations in Japan and the positive outcomes it could lead to.”

PainChek intends on using this opportunity to tap into others as well. It aims to combine its offering with Japan’s high tech, devices and artificial intelligence capabilities.

View attachment 24522
@TopCat this Paincheck technology doesn’t involve Brainchip though does it?

The reason I ask is that over on the Hot Crapper on the PCK forum no one is talking about this connection at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

TopCat

Regular
Hi Dhm, I would like to think it does through the use of nViso’s emotion recognition app which is using Brainchip technology
F1405A35-7767-4EDF-A12B-2D57BC994B31.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

RobjHunt

Regular
GREEN BABY YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So roughly 10% up for the week ....................... NIIICCCEEEEEE
Can we continue with 4/5 trading days green ?

" HOT TUB FRIDAY " ..................... IM FEELIN IT

AKIDA BALLISTA
View attachment 24524
Good darts!

Reactions: 7 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
View attachment 24513

Finally showing up several days after the announcement... Hmmm I wonder why our logo is smaller than everyone else's :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:?

Methinks it's a little bit of sourpuss.
Same size images.

Comes down to the logo our team provided to intel. The logo doesn't fill the image as well as the other brands do so looks smaller.

Edit: something for Nandan to consider moving forward!
1671170473613.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
I imagine calling you a "bogan" would be an insult to all of the decent, hardworking bogans of Austraya.
I’m not even white but yes assume, also what got your titties in a twist this time?

I was adding to your “joke” about how akida would respond people making faces while driving.

This is why you can never have nice things 🤦‍♀️

!!!!!!The joke was not about you!!!!!! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers,

Would appear not alot of aftermarket trading on BRN.

I got that call incorrect.

Although if you look at say BHP aftermarket trading you will see what I mean.

Not to shaw what time the late trading window shuts.

I may have egg on my face , though would rather egg than $100 plus million dollar liability.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Chippers,

Would appear not alot of aftermarket trading on BRN.

I got that call incorrect.

Although if you look at say BHP aftermarket trading you will see what I mean.

Not to shaw what time the late trading window shuts.

I may have egg on my face , though would rather egg than $100 plus million dollar liability.

Regards,
Esq.

I might have missed it... but is there a schedule or understanding we can refer to for when this activity is likely to occur again?

Reactions: 1 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi Dhm,

That article is from April 2021, so probably too early for Akida, but least we forget:

NVISO announces it has reached a key interoperability milestone with BrainChip Akida Neuromorphic IP | NVISO

NVISO announces it has reached a key interoperability milestone with BrainChip Akida Neuromorphic IP

18th July, 2022

NVISO has successfully completed full interoperability of four of its AI Apps from its Human Behavioural AI catalogue to the BrainChip Akida neuromorphic processor achieving a blazingly fast average model throughput of more than 1000 FPS and average model storage of less than 140 KB.

Lausanne, Switzerland – July 19th, 2022 – nViso SA (NVISO), the leading Human Behavioural Analytics AI company, is pleased to announce it has released an Evaluation Kit (EVK) for its Human Behavioural AI SDK running on the BrainChip Akida™ neuromorphic processing platform. NVISO will release commercially its Human Behaviour AI as both as an Evaluation Kit (EVK) and Software Development Kit (SDK) optimized for neuromorphic processors targeting innovators looking to adopt AI-driven human machine interfaces to detect human behaviour in real-time at the edge. Both companies will jointly promote the EVK and SDK and a first evaluation with a semiconductor manufacturer in Japan has started. This deployment of NVISO’s Human Behavioural AI exploits the superior performance capabilities of BrainChip Akida neuromorphic processor IP with latencies under 10ms and model storage requirements under 1MB for a complete target solution. Targeting next generation of low-power SOC devices with embedded neuromorphic capabilities, target applications include Robotics, Automotive, Telecommunication, Infotainment, and Gaming.

PainChek make companion robots.

Love the bit about "blazingly fast > 1000 fps".

nViso has" large scale proprietary human behaviour databases"

https://www.nviso.ai/en/news/nviso-...-behaviour-ai-in-medical-imaging-applications
NVISO collaborates with Siemens Healthineers to apply Human Behaviour AI in medical imaging applications
16th June, 2022
"For several years, we have been investing in partnerships to integrate our AI Apps into deep learning accelerated hardware enabling breakthrough capabilities which is now starting to bear fruits."

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
I've had this saved on my home screen under the heading Conclusion.
Seems to fit in nicely with some of todays findings.
Conclusion.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
I might have missed it... but is there a schedule or understanding we can refer to for when this activity is likely to occur again?
Hi Wilzy123,

As per attachment or google , Quadruple Witching day on financial markets, for a full explination.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Esq.

Attachments

• 20221216_164801.jpg
    20221216_164801.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 140
  • Love
  • Fire

hamilton66

Regular
From the Nviso December 2022 company update:

Further, our partnership with BrainChip on neuromorphic computing is starting to bear fruit as potential
customers are now positively evaluating NVISO software running on next generation AI hardware which is
expected to translate into a growing blue-chip customer base in 2023. Additionally a Japan OEM will begin a
POC early 2023 as part of a larger project to adopt AI strategy and a second German Premium OEM will
likely begin in 2023 after positive evaluations of our current AI solutions for interior sensing and driver
monitoring
B, great find. Any chance u could supply a link to the article? H. glta

Reactions: 2 users
B, great find. Any chance u could supply a link to the article? H. glta
Not sure their is a link have you signed up to nvisio newsletter on the website?

Same size images.

Comes down to the logo our team provided to intel. The logo doesn't fill the image as well as the other brands do so looks smaller.

Edit: something for Nandan to consider moving forward!
View attachment 24528
While I personally would like it to dominate the entire screen Brainchip as the new kid on the block needs to have regard to human nature.

If you have not considered before that people at the top allow the normal human traits of ego, narcissism, jealousy and pride to act on their decision making look at Puto, Pingo, Scomo, Keato, Trumpo , Musko to name just a few. History is littered with them.

For all we know Brainchip is taking a sensible humble and charitable approach to the sensibilities of all the incumbent technology giants so that the FACT that they are a threat to all is not fuelled by being the brash offensive bad mannered Aussie company with ideas above their station.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
PS: How much have Intel spent or thrown away in their efforts to dominate the neuromorphic space?

Brainchip kicking sand in their face now probably would not be a good look.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I’m not even white but yes assume, also what got your titties in a twist this time?

I was adding to your “joke” about how akida would respond people making faces while driving.

This is why you can never have nice things 🤦‍♀️

!!!!!!The joke was not about you!!!!!! 🤦‍♀️

I regret to be the one to inform you of this rather elementary and basic information, however "retard" is a word which was historically used to describe people with a disability, but is now widely understood to be extremely offensive, not to mention politically incorrect. Obviously this is not at all a hindrance to you judging from a vast number of your previous posts, up to and including the latest one.

• Love
  • Haha
I regret to be the one to inform you of this rather elementary and basic information, however "retard" is a word which was historically used to describe people with a disability, but is now widely understood to be extremely offensive, not to mention politically incorrect. Obviously this is not at all a hindrance to you judging from a vast number of your previous posts, up to and including the latest one.
Also you are missing misogynist might wanna edit that I’m 😘

• Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom