BRN Discussion Ongoing

The above two links should cause an investor to take stock and think deeply about the significance of Mercedes Benz announcing to the automotive world that it is working with Brainchip to integrate AKIDA technology in its Electric Vehicle for Hey Mercedes and more.

The first linked article gives a brief history of the innovations which Mercedes’ introduced and which became standard in every single passenger vehicle produced in the world. You probably knew about ABS but did you know about the collapsible steering column and air bags amongst many, many others.

The second linked article speaks about the competition in the ADAS space across the world. It is a RED HOT competitive space where lots of players via for supremacy. Brainchip and AKIDA do not even rate a mention???

Yet Mercedes Benz the most influential automobile maker since the beginning of last century has chosen to work with Brainchip and chosen out of the blue in 2022 to announce that fact in presenting the most advanced Electric Vehicle the world has ever seen and which will be on the road before the end of this year proving all its claimed advances including its ability to comfortably drive 1,000 kilometres on a single charge.

If you are concerned about the present share price don’t be as it clearly has absolutely nothing to do with the fundamentals of this once in a lifetime investment opportunity.

This of course is just my anonymous opinion and as I am well known for now I implore you to do your own research. Definitely read the two linked articles. Then if you disagree share your reasons.

If you agree and even if you don’t remember unlike most of the competitors in the ADAS space Brainchip’s AKIDA technology is also playing in every other industry not just automotive.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 72 users

Dhm

Regular

The above two links should cause an investor to take stock and think deeply about the significance of Mercedes Benz announcing to the automotive world that it is working with Brainchip to integrate AKIDA technology in its Electric Vehicle for Hey Mercedes and more.

The first linked article gives a brief history of the innovations which Mercedes’ introduced and which became standard in every single passenger vehicle produced in the world. You probably knew about ABS but did you know about the collapsible steering column and air bags amongst many, many others.

The second linked article speaks about the competition in the ADAS space across the world. It is a RED HOT competitive space where lots of players via for supremacy. Brainchip and AKIDA do not even rate a mention???

Yet Mercedes Benz the most influential automobile maker since the beginning of last century has chosen to work with Brainchip and chosen out of the blue in 2022 to announce that fact in presenting the most advanced Electric Vehicle the world has ever seen and which will be on the road before the end of this year proving all its claimed advances including its ability to comfortably drive 1,000 kilometres on a single charge.

If you are concerned about the present share price don’t be as it clearly has absolutely nothing to do with the fundamentals of this once in a lifetime investment opportunity.

This of course is just my anonymous opinion and as I am well known for now I implore you to do your own research. Definitely read the two linked articles. Then if you disagree share your reasons.

If you agree and even if you don’t remember unlike most of the competitors in the ADAS space Brainchip’s AKIDA technology is also playing in every other industry not just automotive.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thank you FF for these links. For a non computer person, can you or others tell me if Akida is defined by TOPS computing power tech, which I notice seems to need cloud collaboration. Or perhaps TOPS is irrelevant in the Akida world? Still trying to get my head around much of this technology. I really appreciate everyones efforts.

Reactions: 7 users

Foxdog

Regular
BRN 10 X MICROSOFT.............$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
This is a good thing as I missed out on winning 63mil in Powerball - SP of $511 please, to make up for it 😄

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Foxdog

Regular
This is something that's always puzzled me. On a Qantas flight to Europe, you can't smell the shiraz. I don't know whether it's because:
a) your nose stops working at altitude;
b) the wine does not emit aroma carrying molecules;
c) the wine has been in the fridge;
d) other;

but it is certainly worth a research paper.

The taste (gustatory) is fine, but the olfactory is missing.

So PvdM/Akida have a future project next time they jet off to France.
Definitely a temperature thing I reckon, plus the airflow around the cabin probably disperses it 🍷😉

Reactions: 1 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
This is a good thing as I missed out on winning 63mil in Powerball - SP of $511 please, to make up for it 😄
The funny thing is, with the ubiquitous nature and potential plethora of use cases for our Akida technology and its successors leading towards Artificial General Intelligence, I believe $511 per share is within the realm of possibility. :)
When?.......... who knows. :)
That will depend on so many factors, both known and unknown, and probably on a good measure of luck besides.
However, from what I read of the Company's intent and the way it is being evolved, this seems to be their intent.
Yeah, it's not fun watching share price gains recede, but as we all know they will just as quickly explosively grow, with even the hint of an announcement.
And we keep having it affirmed that "things" are on track, staffing levels are increasing and development capital is not an issue.
This coming week I formally retire from my day job of 30 years and have never felt more confident of the Company I've hitched my star to.
We are on a winner folks.
Don't let the big players manipulate you out of your shares with their tree shakes, automated buying and selling pushing the price around and the psych games played. Have your plan thought thru and execute it as you go, so as to be less affected by theirs.
Look forward to meeting up with the Melbourne crew at Harlow restaurant in Richmond on the 15th.
Thanx to JoMo68 for organising it. Whatever the share price happens to be on the day, we know the trend is our friend.
As someone famously says...Pantene Baby. :)
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

Foxdog

Regular
The funny thing is, with the ubiquitous nature and potential plethora of use cases for our Akida technology and its successors leading towards Artificial General Intelligence, I believe $511 per share is within the realm of possibility. :)
When?.......... who knows. :)
That will depend on so many factors, both known and unknown, and probably on a good measure of luck besides.
However, from what I read of the Company's intent and the way it is being evolved, this seems to be their intent.
Yeah, it's not fun watching share price gains recede, but as we all know they will just as quickly explosively grow, with even the hint of an announcement.
And we keep having it affirmed that "things" are on track, staffing levels are increasing and development capital is not an issue.
This coming week I formally retire from my day job of 30 years and have never felt more confident of the Company I've hitched my star to.
We are on a winner folks.
Don't let the big players manipulate you out of your shares with their tree shakes, automated buying and selling pushing the price around and the psych games played. Have your plan thought thru and execute it as you go, so as to be less affected by theirs.
Look forward to meeting up with the Melbourne crew at Harlow restaurant in Richmond on the 15th.
Thanx to JOJO for organising it. Whatever the share price happens to be on the day, we know the trend is our friend.
As someone famously says...Pantene Baby. :)
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH
M8 that's awesome, congrats on retirement. I agree the potential market for Akida is mind boggling - looking forward to seeing where we are in a couple of year's time. Perhaps I'll be ready to join you in retirement by then 😃 As a side note: 10 X Microsoft = SP of $2973 at today's price........OMG just imagine 👌

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Guzzi62

Regular
1645843775468.png

Quotes from the investment man himself and I find below quotes apply to Brain Chip/investors:

“If you aren’t thinking about owning a stock for 10 years, don’t even think about owning it for 10 minutes.”

“Time is the friend of the wonderful company, the enemy of the mediocre.”

“The stock market is designed to transfer money from the active to the patient.”

“All there is to investing is picking good stocks at good times and staying with them as long as they remain good companies.”

It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price, than a fair company at a wonderful price.”

“The key to investing is not assessing how much an industry is going to affect society, or how much it will grow, but rather determining the competitive advantage of any given company and, above all, the durability of that advantage.”

“In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.”

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Dhm

Regular
I found this video on autonomous cars and whilst it doesn't really add to the discussion, it does highlight how important LiDAR seems to be in the identification of potential dangerous situations on the road. Also a shedload of cameras. Once again this is a Veratasium video. No, I don't work with them, they just make hugely successful videos.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Thank you FF for these links. For a non computer person, can you or others tell me if Akida is defined by TOPS computing power tech, which I notice seems to need cloud collaboration. Or perhaps TOPS is irrelevant in the Akida world? Still trying to get my head around much of this technology. I really appreciate everyones efforts.
Hi Dhm
TOPs is not really an appropriate measure of AKIDA technology because it is its own science. If you have not watched the following presentation by Peter van der Made from December, 2020 which is available on the Brainchip website under 'Learn' then 'Presentations' it is a must watch.

As the presentation proceeds you will see Peter van der Made giving direct comparisons between the first AKD1000 engineering samples and other solutions running the same applications. One that stands out is AKIDA using 1mW to Loihi using 178 mW's to perform the same task which as Peter van der Made takes pleasure in pointing out that Loihi requires 178 times more power to achieve a slightly lower accuracy level.

Keep in mind that since Peter van der Made presented the new improved version of AKD1000 in commercial form has been produced and it is more power efficient again over the engineering version.

(On the question of TOPs I have only seen one article in all my research where there was a reference to TOPs for AKIDA technology and it was before AKD1000 was produced and it was in a table in an article and the power consumption was incorrect as it referenced AKIDA running at 1watt and there was no attribution by the author as to where the figure came from so as shocking as it sounds I came to the conclusion it was made up as the article was clearly written from the perspective of Intel's Loihi architecture being superior in all the world.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Hi Dhm
TOPs is not really an appropriate measure of AKIDA technology because it is its own science. If you have not watched the following presentation by Peter van der Made from December, 2020 which is available on the Brainchip website under 'Learn' then 'Presentations' it is a must watch.

As the presentation proceeds you will see Peter van der Made giving direct comparisons between the first AKD1000 engineering samples and other solutions running the same applications. One that stands out is AKIDA using 1mW to Loihi using 178 mW's to perform the same task which as Peter van der Made takes pleasure in pointing out that Loihi requires 178 times more power to achieve a slightly lower accuracy level.

Keep in mind that since Peter van der Made presented the new improved version of AKD1000 in commercial form has been produced and it is more power efficient again over the engineering version.

(On the question of TOPs I have only seen one article in all my research where there was a reference to TOPs for AKIDA technology and it was before AKD1000 was produced and it was in a table in an article and the power consumption was incorrect as it referenced AKIDA running at 1watt and there was no attribution by the author as to where the figure came from so as shocking as it sounds I came to the conclusion it was made up as the article was clearly written from the perspective of Intel's Loihi architecture being superior in all the world.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
The following is a screen shot from the above presentation and lists unpublished papers as at December 2020. Malts has been published the 1,000 Eyes might keep the others in mind:

1645846712500.png

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
M8 that's awesome, congrats on retirement. I agree the potential market for Akida is mind boggling - looking forward to seeing where we are in a couple of year's time. Perhaps I'll be ready to join you in retirement by then 😃 As a side note: 10 X Microsoft = SP of $2973 at today's price........OMG just imagine 👌
Have just seen and corrected its JoMo68 who has organised a table for 20 for the Melbourne chapter at Harlow in Richmond at 6.30 pm on 15 March coming up.
Sorry for mangling your nom de plume Jo.
Will be there with bells on :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Definitely a temperature thing I reckon, plus the airflow around the cabin probably disperses it 🍷😉
I say old chap, do you think a chap quaffs his aircraft shiraz without cradling it in his paws for 5 minutes like a brandy balloon?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi Dhm

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
As you say, TOPS is a legacy from the last millennium, much like the cubit was a couple of millennia ago. It relates to the speed of von Neumann style computers. [But if the rain continues in Queensland, cubits may again come into vogue.]

Because SNNs employ sparsity to improve both energy efficiency and speed, TOPS are irrelevant, because TOPS counts the zero multiplications, whereas SNNs don't bother.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Dr E Brown

Regular
Reactions: 4 users

Dhm

Regular
Btw BRCHF closed at the equivalent of $1.30 overnight, no doubt helped by the general rally. We just need to match then beat that number. So many amazing links unearthed by so many generous posters here.

Reactions: 8 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Afternoon Tony Dawe & fellow Chippers,

Looking at the pool of Options ( performance) for several key personnel I would like to see the company put aside another pool of options for key people who donate their time & expertise to disseminate a truely all encompassing overview of BRN 's position...
From market outlook, engagement with partners & the spider Web of connections, Patent disection & transferance into layman, Market data-Broker data giving overview of institutional positions, and the general all encompasing divulgence of information to keep share holders informed and engaged.

Which inturn leads to a more stable share price for all.

The individuals which should be rewarded for their service to BRN the company and share holders at large...

Fact Finder. (Font of knowledge , photographic memory).

Diogenese. AKA dicky knee. ( Patent decipherer)

Uiux. ( Hypersonic digger & disperser).

Zeeb0t. ( Barron Von Zeeb0t, Forum creator , gatekeeper of civil conversation ).

The above individuals go above and beyond which in turn keeps shareholders engaged.
....which in turn leads to a more stable share price.
......which in turn leads to cheaper / less dilutionary raisings of capitol as and when required.

Purely speculating, but I think something in the order of 7% to 12% Of the company's equity would be held by the private viewers of this forum which combined with founders and KMP is a formidable force.
*Heck , at one point, purely the people I told to buy BRN held around 1% of the company's equities.
Founders and KMP have the privilege of being in the know yet shareholders , for obvious reasons, rely on the generous input of other holders to inform and enlighten.

BRN is like no other company I have been involved with in the past, and trust me I hate seeing dilution of shareholders holdings,
Yet I personally belive the above mentioned and a couple of others should get a small thankyou from the company by way of some Options.
Nothing outrageous, but enough to let them know thay are truely appreciated.

On a different note.

DILLDONICS,

With the Interlectual might in our company's key people, something as simple and truly revalutionary as AKIDA introduced into the sex toy industry could be truely transformative not only for the industry at large , but potentially a secure source of funds for the companys R&D division. Not the S&M division, well maybe a little.
The sex toy industry although not on the same level as splitting of the atom or finding a cure for cancer, is a vast market of the first world with disposable income, in the tens of billions annualy .

I have a vision of Peter, Anil, several people with advanced neural doctorate 's and a Nobel Lauriet, standing around a table of vibrating silicone specimens.

To funny.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
The elephant in the room needs to be addressed. Akida

Attachments

• ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM.png
    ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 100
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Fox151

Regular
Good Afternoon Tony Dawe & fellow Chippers,

Looking at the pool of Options ( performance) for several key personnel I would like to see the company put aside another pool of options for key people who donate their time & expertise to disseminate a truely all encompassing overview of BRN 's position...
From market outlook, engagement with partners & the spider Web of connections, Patent disection & transferance into layman, Market data-Broker data giving overview of institutional positions, and the general all encompasing divulgence of information to keep share holders informed and engaged.

Which inturn leads to a more stable share price for all.

The individuals which should be rewarded for their service to BRN the company and share holders at large...

Fact Finder. (Font of knowledge , photographic memory).

Diogenese. AKA dicky knee. ( Patent decipherer)

Uiux. ( Hypersonic digger & disperser).

Zeeb0t. ( Barron Von Zeeb0t, Forum creator , gatekeeper of civil conversation ).

The above individuals go above and beyond which in turn keeps shareholders engaged.
....which in turn leads to a more stable share price.
......which in turn leads to cheaper / less dilutionary raisings of capitol as and when required.

Purely speculating, but I think something in the order of 7% to 12% Of the company's equity would be held by the private viewers of this forum which combined with founders and KMP is a formidable force.
*Heck , at one point, purely the people I told to buy BRN held around 1% of the company's equities.
Founders and KMP have the privilege of being in the know yet shareholders , for obvious reasons, rely on the generous input of other holders to inform and enlighten.

BRN is like no other company I have been involved with in the past, and trust me I hate seeing dilution of shareholders holdings,
Yet I personally belive the above mentioned and a couple of others should get a small thankyou from the company by way of some Options.
Nothing outrageous, but enough to let them know thay are truely appreciated.

On a different note.

DILLDONICS,

With the Interlectual might in our company's key people, something as simple and truly revalutionary as AKIDA introduced into the sex toy industry could be truely transformative not only for the industry at large , but potentially a secure source of funds for the companys R&D division. Not the S&M division, well maybe a little.
The sex toy industry although not on the same level as splitting of the atom or finding a cure for cancer, is a vast market of the first world with disposable income, in the tens of billions annualy .

I have a vision of Peter, Anil, several people with advanced neural doctorate 's and a Nobel Lauriet, standing around a table of vibrating silicone specimens.

To funny.

Regards,
Esq.
I've spent the last day watching a ADF Veteran trying to escape from the Ukraine in what was a possibly misconcieved attempt to built a resume to become a war correspondent. Shout out to Matt Williams @willy.beating.cancer.

The way you transitioned in a breath from asking for options for forum members to dilldonics was a breath of fresh air and made my day.

Reactions: 4 users

Quatrojos

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom