BRN Discussion Ongoing

RobjHunt

Regular
This quarterly was a little less of what was in the last, revenue wise.

Let’s see what happens over the next couple of quarterly’s.

Pantene.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Thanks to @alwaysgreen @Diogenese , @JDelekto , @FrederikSchack and @RobjHunt

Your input and knowledge is greatly appreciated.

I will leave these two thoughts of Peter van der Made:

1. In a Pitt Street Research interview “We are just getting started.”

2. At the after AGM he said to me “I wish I could have a 100 more years, there is so much more I have to do.”

I have no doubt that the tech world has barely scratched the surface of the AKIDA Technology magic as envisaged by Peter van der Made.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 39 users
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

RobjHunt

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

M_C

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

JDelekto

Regular
Ok. First of all... yes, I was very disappointed with the latest 4C report... many investers are getting frustrated, But taking the emotion out of it, I never expected revenue to kick off until the first quarter of 2023. I just had unrealistic expectations after a good 2nd quarter. Everyone has their own strategies and expectations and I respect that. For me... Nothing has changed my opinion for the end game. I still strongly believe that I will reap a fantastic Harvest from what I have Sown. Just my opinion...

I tend to think that it will take a little longer. When I began to acquire BrainChip shares in 2020, I planned to hold them for a 5-year minimum, but with the expectation, it would more realistically be a 5 to 10-year investment.

While two different markets, consider consumer VR. What I think is good consumer VR started selling at the beginning of 2016, saw explosive growth in 2021, and continues to grow in popularity. A different niche, and probably can't be as prolific as BrainChip's IP, has still been six years since its introduction, and they're estimating revenues at $25bn US in 2022.

The revenue estimates in the AI arena are much higher, and Akida has only been available commercially for about a year. Customers are still evaluating Akida and are probably trying to curtail their expenditures during the current economic climate. I believe we will slowly see revenue generated from hardware that includes BrainChip's IP from MegaChips and Renesas.

I am personally holding for another three years minimum, as I feel the company has a good head start and reduced competitive risk through its protective patents. I believe that this technology will have a profound impact on consumer goods and services in the future. However, devices that use Akida need to get into the hands of people, just like VR headsets, before we start seeing widespread acceptance and growth.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Thanks to @alwaysgreen @Diogenese , @JDelekto , @FrederikSchack and @RobjHunt

Your input and knowledge is greatly appreciated.

I will leave these two thoughts of Peter van der Made:

1. In a Pitt Street Research interview “We are just getting started.”

2. At the after AGM he said to me “I wish I could have a 100 more years, there is so much more I have to do.”

I have no doubt that the tech world has barely scratched the surface of the AKIDA Technology magic as envisaged by Peter van der Made.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I should have also mentioned that last year I found a NASA research paper where a neuromorphic processor running SNN was proposed to run quantum annealing. @ Diogenese will remember it anyway I referred it to Tony Dawe and asked if they were aware of this research and received back an email from Tony which said, “I asked Peter about this and he is aware.’

The depth of what AKIDA can do is like peeling an onion. There are so many layers.

Old technology thinking has little to any relevance.

In a recent Prophesee video they exposed that they are working on an event based sensor using two lenses side by side which will allow continuous real vision to be processed as events but displayed as a conventional video would on a screen but without frame breaks.
The ability to do this required a neuromorphic brain able to fuse the signals.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
I should have also mentioned that last year I found a NASA research paper where a neuromorphic processor running SNN was proposed to run quantum annealing. @ Diogenese will remember it anyway I referred it to Tony Dawe and asked if they were aware of this research and received back an email from Tony which said, “I asked Peter about this and he is aware.’

The depth of what AKIDA can do is like peeling an onion. There are so many layers.

Old technology thinking has little to any relevance.

In a recent Prophesee video they exposed that they are working on an event based sensor using two lenses side by side which will allow continuous real vision to be processed as events but displayed as a conventional video would on a screen but without frame breaks.
The ability to do this required a neuromorphic brain able to fuse the signals.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
G'day FF, Is this the paper you are referring to?

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Got to love the technological progress in certain areas.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

Got to love the technological progress in certain areas.

On further investigation it was actually the drivers fast reaction time that prevented this child's demise.

Screenshot_20221030-040032~2.png

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users
I personally want to thank all of the positive proactive people on this site for being here, not only do you help me stay grounded, but you fill me with hope and positivity for the future.
Thank you guys
It means a lot to me as this roller coaster has been quite wild from the highs of 350k plus to the lows of - 15k

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20

AI driven shark spotting drone that relies on huge data sets for identification of dangerous sharks. 80% accuracy.

We should contact them to educate them on a solution that will increase their accuracy dramatically 😉

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

VictorG

AI driven shark spotting drone that relies on huge data sets for identification of dangerous sharks. 80% accuracy.

We should contact them to educate them on a solution that will increase their accuracy dramatically 😉
And improve their air time 😀

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

cosors

👀
To all the disappointed investors who have been crying here because after a year of rolling out a revolutionary new technology on the world market, there are still no continuously rising revenues in the millions: Are you now happy to have made the shorters rich? Such a lament here yesterday...
Who has benefited from it? Thanks to the many disappointed who did not get what they wanted, namely product development cycles of less than a year, we are now roughly back where I started. As if nothing had happened in the last year. Am I supposed to thank you for that, you faithful technology understanders? I am new to this sector. I have an idea of how long it takes to bring a product to market and also how long it takes for something completely new. And this is new to the world. But now we know who is just spouting big pithy words and shitting their trousers in fear. We will conquer the world's chip production in one year...
A deadly serious tip from me is to buy some Metaverse, which also wants to conquer the world. Go over there so I don't have to read any more of this whining.
Shorter's cheerleaders.
Yes, but...😢
Idiots
If I take my own words seriously, then the fastest ones are launching with mass production later in spring early summer 2024 - fully verified and then => validated.
For me, on many levels and in various sectors - everything is heading towards 2024. BRN is only one of many things for 24.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire

alwaysgreen

Top 20

Just dropped them an email. I really should proof read!! 🤦Liver...

Screenshot_20221030-080615.png

• Love
  • Fire

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
I liked it too :love:
Profilfoto von Jesse Chapman
Jesse Chapman liked it

Edge Impulse
Edge Impulse27.939 Follower:innen23 Min. • vor 23 Minuten

"By being able to more effectively deploy AI and ML algorithms, you can have someone that isn't a PhD roboticist teach a robot a task, and then as you gather that data, use it a way to optimize those tasks. By reducing that cycle time, you can get more value out of systems."

Watch the latest episode of our Machine Learning on the Edge with Zach Shelby and special guest, READY Robotics CEO Benjamin Gibbs, for a discussion on the democratization of industrial robots.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
again I have to say it's sooo nice to have found your forum, maybe I had something similar like HotCooper before or whatever it's called, we are, I see it, a community that believes in the success of Brainchip or hope and gather everything together. This is not about whether or not to invest, but about information.
I am prepared to invest here for a long time and I am happy here because it is really fun here and you are built up by repeated informative posts. In the end I decided for my investment myself🥰😘

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users
Hi @Rise from the ashes
No this is not the paper. I think though it may have given rise to why they were exploring the use of a neuromorphic SNN processor.

I enjoyed reading it. By the way I never check the math.

I did like the final line:

“The near-term advances in quantum annealing hardware enable the beginning of an entirely new approach to assessing the practical impact of quantum algorithms by providing the first platforms on which empirical testing of heuristic quantum algorithms can be performed”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Kachoo

Regular
Just reading some comments about horse vs car and people working for ford said I want a faster house lol.

Truth is horse can out perform most cars I field hills tight spots and thousands of different circumstances. But yet cars are prefered.

So what happened well humans saw that will br better quicker form of transport so they build better roads and bridges and curved the land to make it possible to use cars.

That is the new approach for computing likely in its infancy there will need to be lots of development improvements but the concept is proven hence will build out.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
I have just had a look for the paper and could not get over how many more now pop up particularly out of China linking quantum annealing to SNN but I think this is the one but I will check my emails to Tony Dawe later to confirm:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Top Bottom