BRN Discussion Ongoing

Reactions: 1 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Well hello again, I'm back from my holiday a few weeks earlier than planned, why is that ?

I could sense some panic or fear in the air, so I thought now's the time to spread the positive word.

What's changed with regards the technology, absolutely NOTHING, it's being marketed much more aggressively than ever before, headed by our new gun signing.

Geopolitical events, that we all have no control over what-so-ever, markets panic, fear ramps up and the smart money makers stand aside, rubbing their hands together, just waiting to pounce !...it's just a repeating pattern that keeps on repeating.

What's important this week ?...oh yes, that's right, the agreement with LDA Capital closes out on Friday 25 February, I notice that the share price has moved southwards rather aggressively over the last week or so, despite our new CEO presenting, talking up our company, as well he should...so what's going on ?

On that other forum I'd gave my opinion of a share price range of $1.30 to $1.75, which has been mentioned pretty well until the start of this week, I'm thinking that once Friday 25 February has passed, correct me if I'm slightly off here, but we issue shares to the value of 20.3 million AUD to LDA Capital with 5.3 million at 90% VWAP and 15 million at 91.5% VWAP calculated over the respected periods.

The lower the share price the more shares get issued for the same amount of funds that we, Brainchip will receive, not long after this financial instrument was announced did our share price rocket to $2.34, which in my own opinion wasn't justified one bit, despite the fact that my share portfolio started looking rather impressive, I realised many new buyers or fence sitters thought, this is it, Samsung are going to make an announcement (joke), we're heading for $10 bucks overnight !!!!

Without trying to ramble too much in my first post on this great new site, I leave you with this thought, has your view of the technology changed, has your view of Peter, Anil and all our great dedicated staff changed, have you all forgotten the price tag on 31 December 2021 of 0.68c ?

It's all about prospective, being bullied to sell your shares, parties with an agenda trying hard to trigger all your stop losses, no one can ever take away your belief in our company if you've done our research, understand how disruptive this technology is, the led in times etc etc etc...stop worrying, and possibly stop watching so close, take it from someone who knows, it will do your head in, that's the truth...Amen.

Tech (Perth) x
Great to see you here Tech. This is a much saner, less manipulative, nicer place to be. Welcome Friend. :)

Reactions: 22 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions: 4 users

RobjHunt

Regular
I just had a quick look over at Commsec for the first time today triggered by your post and Foxdog's.

When we ran out of retail investors and institutions did not have Brainchip on their radars which is 8 to 10 months ago give or take we would have daily volumes of 3 to 9 million odd shares. Today over 30 million have traded according to Commsec as at about 2.40pm. Every share on my watch list, which contains many I do not hold, are very red, one might say blood red. Some have quite low volumes though which indicates to me that the present market conditions mean that retail pretty much have no sentiment for accumulating in the present environment.

So this begs the question who or what are accumulating Brainchip shares in these numbers? Certainly not retail on past experience and on what is happening in the market generally.

If we accept that institutions do understand that there has been absolutely no change in Brainchip's fundamentals then it stands to reason that they are taking advantage of retail fear and gorging themselves giving high fives and laughing all the way to the bar to celebrate meeting targets for less money and sooner than expected.

Perhaps this is totally wrong but just like Foxdog I have not yet pulled the trigger on purchases I intend to make on other shares because I am not certain about what will happen in the Ukraine tomorrow now that Russian Peace Keepers are reportedly going in.

What are other retail meaning those who post here doing?

If you are doing the same as myself and Foxdog then someone or something must be buying and perhaps also selling just the right number to keep sliding the price down to keep the bargains coming??

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I too am quite interested in seeing/hearing others perspective, over the last few days trading, with not only BRN’s SP but the markets (other stocks) overall performances.

Understanding that the current shenanigans with the overseas turmoil between Russia and the Ukraine (among other things) may very well be the reason behind the current market sentiment and its fluctuations. Maybe more to follow, who knows but what I do know is this has unmercifully thrust upon us an ideal buying opportunity for those that wish to partake, obviously where funds are available. I for one am taking advantage of the opportunity to gain more skin in BrainChip as I should have done before when we had lower lows. But that’s my opinion.

I haven’t been able to get my daily dose of this wonderful forum nor know if it’s been mentioned but I noticed yesterday there was a trade that went through at 1700hrs, after close, of over half a million shares. Now that can’t be retail. The biggies are taking full advantage of our company’s recent downside and obviously that hasn’t been the only large trade over the last few days.

I am now more so happy with my investment choice and so looking forward to what, in my opinion, will be bestowed unto us LTH’s.

Pantene!

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Did anyone else notice today's date.......22/2/22

Sorry just needed a distraction from the share price :(
Hehe, yep 2’s day.

Reactions: 5 users

Zealstar

I'll have to make sure I read and post here more often, the other site has become such a cesspit, I keep seeing some of the same downramper trolls appearing on boards of other stocks I hold, not just BRN.

I really wonder what sort of lives some of these people lead, as they post constantly during work hours.. haha

Anyway, I decided to top up last week($1.45) for the first time since early November 2021, poor timing on my part, I must admit.

Even though the price is tanking at present, I'm filled with excitement, because I'm still in the consolidation period with my holding, basically didn't buy enough shares late last year when I had the opportunity.

I'm hoping to make the most of these lower prices over the next couple weeks, and continue to improve my position, I just need to decide on the next price entry. Though in saying that, my aim is to hold for a minimum of five years, so these current prices will be insignificant by then.. 😅

Reactions: 16 users

JDelekto

Regular
Hello to our Australian colleagues,

the tensions at the moment in Europe with Russia are quite annoying. I could philosophize for hours now about why. But that's not going to get us anywhere. The fact is that Putin is being more aggressive than I could have imagined and wanted. It is suspected that he is doing everything to be able to "restore the UDSSR" and wants to get into the history books..
However, none of this has anything directly to do with Brainchip.

I did some research on Mercedes and its EQXX over the weekend. In Germany there are a lot of people who believe that it is and will remain only a concept car. So I did some research and found out the following points why the EQXX will NOT remain a concept car.Certainly not everything, but a lot. Just my opinion that I want to share with you.

If we look at the strategic goals of Mercedes/Daimler, many things become clear:

"make mobility and freight transport more sustainable with a clear commitment to CO₂ neutrality"

"implement electric driving as a priority"

"drive forward automated and autonomous driving and mobility services with a focus on customer benefits and profitability"

Let's now move on to the operational goals of how all of this will be implemented:

"By the end of the decade, the brand with the star will be ready to go fully electric - wherever market conditions allow."

As we know, the market is more than ready for it: climate crisis, higher CO2 taxes. Not taking care of e-mobility would be more than negligent and mean financial ruin in the long run.

"By 2022, Mercedes-Benz will offer Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs) in all segments where the brand is present."

That's just the beginning!

"From 2025, all new vehicle architectures will be exclusively electric, and customers will have a fully electric alternative to choose from for every model."

Here I have attached an overview of how many models we are currently talking about to get an idea of the scale.

"The company is significantly accelerating investments in research and development. A total of more than €40 billion is earmarked for investment in battery electric vehicles between 2022 and 2030"

By comparison, in 2020 the entire Daimler AG spent approximately €8.6 billion on research & development. This shows the pressure with which they now want to move forward if battery electric vehicles alone are to account for more than €40 billion.

In 2025 Mercedes-Benz will introduce three all-electric architectures:

"MB.EA covers all mid-size and large passenger cars and, as a scalable modular system, will be the electric basis of the future BEV portfolio.
AMG.EA is an electric platform designed for peak performance, addressing the needs of Mercedes-AMG's technology-savvy and performance-oriented customers.
VAN.EA heralds a new era for electric vans and light commercial vehicles that will contribute to zero-emission transportation and CO2-free cities in the future."

So Mercedes continues to focus on all its divisions. Even the AMG segment will continue to be served. Let's see how acceptance will be there when the car no longer "rattles like a pig."

"Mercedes-Benz is currently developing the VISION EQXX, an electric vehicle with a real-world range of more than 1,000 kilometers and the goal of achieving a single-digit consumption value for kilowatt hours per 100 kilometers at normal highway speeds - equivalent to a range of more than 6 miles per kilowatt hour."

And that's the sticking point for e-mobility. In Germany, at least, there will only be acceptance for e-cars if the range is right. Mercedes MUST use this technology to increase acceptance. Otherwise, we will continue to drive gasoline and diesel cars.

"An interdisciplinary team including experts from Mercedes-Benz F1 High Performance Powertrain (HPP) is making great progress on this project. The world premiere is planned for 2022."

First, there we have the connection again to the Formula 1 team - am curious to see what will be presented.

As we've already seen, there's no way around implementing these technologies. In order to continue to generate sales and to remain competitive in the future.

And I would like to end this long post with the following point:

"The technological advances from the VISION EQXX are to be transferred to the new vehicle architectures from Mercedes-Benz."

*Drop microphone" - Akida Ballista

Car & Driver reports that Mercedes has promised that its electric powertrain displayed in the EQXX will make it into production vehicles in 2024. So it would seem that they are using components of their concept vehicle and it is not just rumored.

Additionally, a recent article about the EQXX voice assistant notes:

So, is has this all been an academic exercise with no bearing on reality? Not quite.

“The Vision EQXX is a new technology blueprint for series production in many ways,” says Schanz.

“We started some years back with integrating AI in our MBUX System (e.g. predicting calls or commuting routes). We continuously will improve the MBUX system, especially the MBUX Voice Assistant, by integrating the latest AI and machine-learning technologies and bringing the UX to the next level.”

This certainly leads me to believe that while the Mercedez-Benz EQXX is a concept vehicle, it's not just a throw-away marketing tool, but instead, showcases production-ready subsystems that Mercedes will soon be integrating into their production line.

• Fire
Reactions: 47 users
I too am quite interested in seeing/hearing others perspective, over the last few days trading, with not only BRN’s SP but the markets (other stocks) overall performances.

Understanding that the current shenanigans with the overseas turmoil between Russia and the Ukraine (among other things) may very well be the reason behind the current market sentiment and its fluctuations. Maybe more to follow, who knows but what I do know is this has unmercifully thrust upon us an ideal buying opportunity for those that wish to partake, obviously where funds are available. I for one am taking advantage of the opportunity to gain more skin in BrainChip as I should have done before when we had lower lows. But that’s my opinion.

I haven’t been able to get my daily dose of this wonderful forum nor know if it’s been mentioned but I noticed yesterday there was a trade that went through at 1700hrs, after close, of over half a million shares. Now that can’t be retail. The biggies are taking full advantage of our companies recent downside and obviously that hasn’t been the only large trade over the last few days.

I am now more so happy with my investment choice and so looking forward to what, in my opinion, will be bestowed unto us LTH’s.

Pantene!
I am with you. Right now the market as a whole is operating on fear. Fear of what may unfold globally on a couple of fronts and in this situation cash is king. The current SP is somewhat detached from our company’s worth and is primarily being influenced by the markets reaction to these (potential) global events.

Of course this is all perfectly natural and understandable.

I, like you are using it as an opertunity to buy more. As many have said nothing has changed, or more specifically nothing has changed to the negative. We have never been in a better position IMO and I am happy to accumulate while waiting for the upcomings from the likes of Valeo.

BRN is an investment that I treat differently to the other stocks I hold. My hope is that it will set my family up and see me to an early retirement but also deliver financial stability for generations to come.

Reactions: 23 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

HUSS

Regular
Well hello again, I'm back from my holiday a few weeks earlier than planned, why is that ?

I could sense some panic or fear in the air, so I thought now's the time to spread the positive word.

What's changed with regards the technology, absolutely NOTHING, it's being marketed much more aggressively than ever before, headed by our new gun signing.

Geopolitical events, that we all have no control over what-so-ever, markets panic, fear ramps up and the smart money makers stand aside, rubbing their hands together, just waiting to pounce !...it's just a repeating pattern that keeps on repeating.

What's important this week ?...oh yes, that's right, the agreement with LDA Capital closes out on Friday 25 February, I notice that the share price has moved southwards rather aggressively over the last week or so, despite our new CEO presenting, talking up our company, as well he should...so what's going on ?

On that other forum I'd gave my opinion of a share price range of $1.30 to $1.75, which has been mentioned pretty well until the start of this week, I'm thinking that once Friday 25 February has passed, correct me if I'm slightly off here, but we issue shares to the value of 20.3 million AUD to LDA Capital with 5.3 million at 90% VWAP and 15 million at 91.5% VWAP calculated over the respected periods.

The lower the share price the more shares get issued for the same amount of funds that we, Brainchip will receive, not long after this financial instrument was announced did our share price rocket to $2.34, which in my own opinion wasn't justified one bit, despite the fact that my share portfolio started looking rather impressive, I realised many new buyers or fence sitters thought, this is it, Samsung are going to make an announcement (joke), we're heading for $10 bucks overnight !!!!

Without trying to ramble too much in my first post on this great new site, I leave you with this thought, has your view of the technology changed, has your view of Peter, Anil and all our great dedicated staff changed, have you all forgotten the price tag on 31 December 2021 of 0.68c ?

It's all about prospective, being bullied to sell your shares, parties with an agenda trying hard to trigger all your stop losses, no one can ever take away your belief in our company if you've done our research, understand how disruptive this technology is, the led in times etc etc etc...stop worrying, and possibly stop watching so close, take it from someone who knows, it will do your head in, that's the truth...Amen.

Tech (Perth) x
Welcome back Tech, great to hear your positive words and thoughts again in this new forum. Love it

Reactions: 11 users

McHale

Regular
The market is quite boring really. I love the research and knowledge shared here otherwise I think I would just go and do up a few chairs for my wife. However with the fragility of life being mentioned today by Stable Genius I thought I would share this for older forum members with whom I share a common bond ie closer to the end than the beginning. LOL

Recently as you know I had to have an urgent surgical intervention for what turned out to be a collapsed bypass from 2012 causing the bottom of my heart to complain when not receiving appropriate blood supply. My symptoms have always been atypical.

My first was a chest tightness while listening to my wife talk about her very recent heart attack and stenting. Normally I would have called it stress and moved on. That would have been a mistake but I decided to see my GP. Probably my wife's heart attack spooked me enough to take notice. He said it was likely stress as my BP and ECG were both normal. He looked at when I had last had a stress test and it was a couple of years over due so off to the cardiologist.

Three months later at my non urgent appointment the cardiologist gets the same results BP and ECG and agrees probably stress reaction but listens with stethoscope for a very long time and says he thinks I might have a slight valve noise so rather than a stress test decides to send me for a scan of the heart with contrast.

I go back he says some minor blockages but not really significant only real way to confirm is an angiogram, probably could just medicate, but to be safe. After angiogram told I cannot leave until cardiologist sees me to discuss his findings. His words "Do you want the good news or the bad news?" Bad news please. "You have one vessel 100% blocked and two 80 to 90 percent blocked." What's the good news then "We found it. This is very serious." It all becomes urgent. LOL

So first warning to my cohort do not ignore even a one off symptom.

Most recent episode. Again if I was working physically I would feel a bit off. If I was bent over working say pulling weeds or sanding a piece of furniture I would feel breathless. I went to GP and exactly the same story. Everything normal. Sent back to cardiologist. Everything normal again. Been a while since last stress echo so that is scheduled non urgent and on Monday before Christmas I hit the treadmill and onto the bed to have the ultra sound of the heart.

Cardiologist is quite impressed apparently saying things like "Did you see that?" "Wow, did you see that?" "I don't like the look of that." "Wow." etc, etc, etc for about 10 minutes completely ignoring my presence in the room before turning to me and saying "I don't like the look of what the bottom half of your heart is doing. I suppose you know what I am going to say etc, etc. Three days later in hospital and they find that one of the bypasses had failed and they put multiple stents into the vessel to restore blood flow.

So second warning to my cohort do not ignore symptoms just because the preliminary results like blood pressure and ECG's are coming back fine.

By the way during all of the above I continued with my normal activities of renovating houses. Moving very heavy furniture. Driving the tractor. The point being these symptoms were very minor but the causes were not.

Not relevant to your investments unless of course you want to enjoy the fruits of having invested in Brainchip. LOL
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
A very interesting story there FF, it's pretty remarkable how close you/we can be to the edge (in all manner of ways), yet still manage to survive.

I am glad to know you got to the bottom of that problem though, and may you push on long and enjoy the fruits.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

newpunta

Regular
Signed done ! but I think it is important to add a comment. This is your opportunity to tell ASIC what you think ! More substantial than just a signature on a petition.

Cheers Solotrader
WoW ....... LUCKY I DIDN'T LEAVE A COMMENT ..... at first I believed was a comment box for Mr Zee, then was not sure so skipt it.
I got many suggestions for the ASX that may not have bin received very well, in the way I would have worded it to the Zee.
Never bin much of a petition type ......... prefer legal action of the Class Action type to get the desired results when the weak & vulnerable
are being unfairly targeted.
I understand cost elements cannot be compared .......... I am chilling NICELY NOW AFTER SOME GREAT POSTS I have bin reading here.
ASX has bin on my target list long time now ..... guess should have changed my NEWpunta tag when I shipped over to here.
I have learn't mucho past few years ........ was a crash course, sink or swim.
Any old NKP holders still out there ?
The class action continues, hoping a forced settlement soon....... ASX should be taken down a legal path for damages from shareholders also.

I was very fortunate to meet the BrAINCHIP 4th January 2017 .......... nowhere near understood it well but I did understand what success would mean.
You guys then helped me to understand better as time passed on the previous HC forum - so my opportunity now for a big thank YOUs.
You know who yous are.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Galaxycar

Regular
Can anyone update what brokerage houses are still buying,seen this action before with galaxy resourses pushed down to $0.80 from over $2.00 shorted the shit out of,doom and gloom,then bang takeover offer from nowhere,$5.00 in a heartbeat. Just interested if the large American brokerage houses are accumulating still,I suspect so.

Reactions: 2 users

McHale

Regular
Absolutely makes no sense at all for China to want to be in a protracted conflict when they already dominate with soft diplomacy and through commerce. What does make more sense is for Western govts to manufacture conflict when they're economies and/or their respective leaders' popularity is going down the toilet. Most of it is all hyperbole anyway but who knows what will happen if we continue playing this dangerous game of poking the bear.
I am no fanboy for Putin whatsoever, but he has completely outmanoeuvered the West, who have basically abandoned Ukraine anyway.

I do not believe (will be quite surprised) anyone will be sending troops into Eastern Ukraine where there has been a war for years between Russian separatists and Ukrainian loyalists, but large sectors of Eastern Ukraine are Russian speakers.

Also agree about the economic and political situation in the West, I have never seen it so dire, and as soon as the Fed begins to raise rates, is when the fun will begin. Look for trouble in Europe, much of which depends on Russian gas for energy.

Putin is sitting on top of piles of fossil fuels, and many other commodities which are in short supply right at the minute, he knows he has the West over a barrel. I despair at the political ineptitude our politicians have dished up.

Oh, and I forgot to mention the parlous state of the corrupt political situation in Ukraine itself, and the fact that the West has given no guarantees Ukraine won't be admitted to EU.....or NATO. I still remember the Cuban missile crisis, when the US pushed back against Russia putting missiles into Cuba. The Russians obviously don't want Western missiles in Ukraine.

A lot of Russian (and German) blood was spilt on the steppes of the Ukraine, millions upon millions.

Mostly I just hope nothing really serious develops, the last thing we need at present (or any time for that matter) is another war.

PS @Boabs map @12:21PM says a lot.

And Rick Deckard, Keep your eye out for Roy Batty

• Sad
Reactions: 21 users

Yak52

Regular
Yes Galaxycar it would be good to see a couple of Broker Reports for the last week , and Feb to see who and how much shares have been bought/sold and who is driving this trend currently. I noted that daily short positions nearly stopped last Thursday but then 2.9 mil where taken out on last Friday and more on Monday. the overall "Short" position have dropped off dramatically as they have been closed off but unfortunately new short positions have been taken out due to the Ukraine/Russia love affair in the last 7 trading days.
Stan .......any chance of posting some Broker Reports for us?
ps. I also forgot about LDA and the PUT Option in play. Well who profits from a lower SP with that little play.!!

Yak52

Reactions: 10 users

Bobbygant

Regular
Car & Driver reports that Mercedes has promised that its electric powertrain displayed in the EQXX will make it into production vehicles in 2024. So it would seem that they are using components of their concept vehicle and it is not just rumored.

Additionally, a recent article about the EQXX voice assistant notes:

So, is has this all been an academic exercise with no bearing on reality? Not quite.

“The Vision EQXX is a new technology blueprint for series production in many ways,” says Schanz.

“We started some years back with integrating AI in our MBUX System (e.g. predicting calls or commuting routes). We continuously will improve the MBUX system, especially the MBUX Voice Assistant, by integrating the latest AI and machine-learning technologies and bringing the UX to the next level.”

This certainly leads me to believe that while the Mercedez-Benz EQXX is a concept vehicle, it's not just a throw-away marketing tool, but instead, showcases production-ready subsystems that Mercedes will soon be integrating into their production line.
One must understand the car industry to appreciate that model/series take about 8yrs by industry standards to come to the market then they normally would be around for 2 to 4 yrs before any updates. Most of this is getting suppliers to provide what you need a at cost level so you can sell the car at a cost to make a profit! Now every manufacturer will have preferred suppliers that they will have signed agreements to supply over those yrs a model is running. My theory is Akida will be in most Mercedes Benz in the near future and that announcement will come when either current supplier contracts run out or the current supplier has made provision to integrate Akida with their product. So a lot needs to happen in the back ground before they’ll make this a concrete announcement.

Reactions: 9 users

Milo

Yes Galaxycar it would be good to see a couple of Broker Reports for the last week , and Feb to see who and how much shares have been bought/sold and who is driving this trend currently. I noted that daily short positions nearly stopped last Thursday but then 2.9 mil where taken out on last Friday and more on Monday. the overall "Short" position have dropped off dramatically as they have been closed off but unfortunately new short positions have been taken out due to the Ukraine/Russia love affair in the last 7 trading days.
Stan .......any chance of posting some Broker Reports for us?
ps. I also forgot about LDA and the PUT Option in play. Well who profits from a lower SP with that little play.!!

Yak52
Hey Yak, Stan posted broker reports yesterday.

Galaxycar

Regular
Just been watching the thousands of small bot trades going through over the last week any large sells were snapped up immediatel.

Bobbygant

Regular
Do the Germans know something we don’t?
DFA4ABBB-F739-45E4-9BD1-6264AB306FC6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Yak52

Regular
Hey Yak, Stan posted broker reports yesterday.
Thanks Milo. will go check them out.
Yak52

Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom