BRN Discussion Ongoing

Could it be possible 🤔

Under the Joint All-Domain Command and Control project, the Pentagon is working to connect sensors from all of the military services — Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy, and Space Force — into a single network. JADC2 will replace the separate, incompatible tactical networks that each of these entities normally maintain, according to the Congressional Research Service.

The Department of Defense anticipates that such a tactical network will be needed to connect military ground personnel, ships, aircraft, and satellites into a single, cyber-secure fighting unit. The JADC2 network would enable data sharing between hundreds or thousands of sensors simultaneously even in a chaotic battle environment. Automated redundancy will be built in: If one sensor temporarily loses sight of the target, other sensors will be able to cover it. The ambition and complexity of this project has led some analysts to express doubt that the necessary technology is available and can be made to work in these conditions.
If you consider the written statements by Nviso, Prophesee, ISL, Socionext, MegaChips, Edge Impulse, Tata, DELL, NaNose, Biotome, Mercedes Benz etc; regarding AKIDA first generation technology and add in the following ASX price sensitive CEO Sean Hehir declaration:

“When I started to evaluate joining BrainChip I started with the technology. Being a Silicon Valley based executive I had easy access to some of the world’s best technical minds who I engaged to evaluate the core technology. The overwhelming feedback was the technology is visionary in its design, unparalleled in flexibility, and transformative in performance”

As a result I personally see no reason to doubt whatsoever as the revolutionary 3 to 5 year technology lead is beyond doubt so it is purely a question of logic and the process of elimination.

AKIDA is beyond cutting edge.

It is not Chinese, Russian, Korean, or Middle Eastern technology and meets all the necessary security thresholds required of a company to work at the most secure levels on US cyber, defence and space projects.

The only other possible players are Intel and IBM but they are both inferior technology research projects.

AKIDA is real, it is IP, it is agnostic to process and sensor, it is scalable beyond present imagining and is already well entrench with NASA and US Defence.

My opinion only but AKIDA can be the only choice but DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 82 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
If you consider the written statements by Nviso, Prophesee, ISL, Socionext, MegaChips, Edge Impulse, Tata, DELL, NaNose, Biotome, Mercedes Benz etc; regarding AKIDA first generation technology and add in the following ASX price sensitive CEO Sean Hehir declaration:

“When I started to evaluate joining BrainChip I started with the technology. Being a Silicon Valley based executive I had easy access to some of the world’s best technical minds who I engaged to evaluate the core technology. The overwhelming feedback was the technology is visionary in its design, unparalleled in flexibility, and transformative in performance”

As a result I personally see no reason to doubt whatsoever as the revolutionary 3 to 5 year technology lead is beyond doubt so it is purely a question of logic and the process of elimination.

It is not Chinese, Russian, Korean, or Middle Eastern technology and meets all the necessary security thresholds required of a company to work at the most secure levels on US cyber, defence and space projects.

The only other possible players are Intel and IBM but they are both inferior technology research projects.

AKIDA is real, it is IP, it is agnostic to process and sensor, it is scalable beyond present imaging and is already well entrench with NASA and US Defence.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Speaking of Biotome did a quick search and came up with this

Posted by
u/EviLC4rrie
23 days ago

Happy 71st to The Doctor Who Drank Infectious Broth, Gave Himself an Ulcer, and Solved a Medical Mystery!​

renderTimingPixel.png

Success Story
This Friday is H.Pylori's archenemy, and my dad, Dr. Barry Marshall's 71st birthday.
In 1984, Dr. Marshall took some H. pylori from the gut of an ailing patient, stirred it into a broth, and drank it. As the days passed, he developed gastritis, the precursor to an ulcer: He started vomiting, his breath began to stink, and he felt sick and exhausted. Back in the lab, he biopsied his own gut, culturing H. pylori and proving unequivocally that bacteria were the underlying cause of ulcers.
I would love to hear your success stories of how the discovery of H.Pylori has helped you and your loved ones.
I plan to share this thread with my father for his birthday over the weekend. I swear it's not because I forgot to get him a present! If you're wondering, I got him an LED halloween face mask.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

equanimous

Nice to see that Prof Barry Marshall is still working and continuing on with valuable research rather than retiring

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

equanimous

I have no idea how this popped up on my feed

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

cosors

👀
I no longer let such sites impress me, we have enough of them here in Germany, e.g. Aktiencheck (https://www.aktiencheck.de/news/Art...e_hat_man_kurzer_Zeit_nicht_erwartet-14903226) , it's always about buying, holding and selling. They calculate the whole thing mainly according to the current course lines. As such, opinions are constantly changing.
I deliberately never put them in here because they don't really mean anything
View attachment 19618 Brainchip will go its way without these opinions😘
They are produced purely by algorithms. No one looks at that.

Reactions: 7 users

TECH

Regular

AKIDA is real, it is IP, it is agnostic to process and sensor, it is scalable beyond present imaging and is already well entrench with NASA and US Defence.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Excellent post FF.

I just noticed the Edge Impulse Imagine presentation that was on You Tube, our Brainchip staff were great!

It's really pleasing to see ALL of our key staff have the opportunity to present, we get to see their individual confidence, their knowledge displayed in an environment that not all staff would be comfortable in.

I then re-listened to Sean in the interview 5 months ago with stocks down yonder, intersect a company who is about to embark on their next "design cycle", the timing is critical, but it's out of our control, then it's the 1 to 2 or even 3 years to get the/a product into the commercial realm.

I honestly have no idea how this 4C result will play out next week, but in some ways, it's still short-term thinking, we are growing at a speed that isn't going to be determined by short sellers, all of 2023 and all of 2024....then it's game on in my opinion.

Has any other company closed the gap since 2020?

Will Quantum Computing start to really gain speed, will entanglement start to present itself in more and more published papers or will our brilliant company finally be recognized as the leading light for the next decade and beyond, I think not, technology continues to evolve at an alarming speed, I personally feel that light (optronics) will be the next major step forward in human understanding of our existence, or our place in what we all believe to be reality.

Peter always believed AGI was about 10 years off at a minimum, maybe I can be corrected on that, but that's what I remember him mentioning a while back.

All the press that we read; I have come to the conclusion that there's a lot of wolves in sheep's clothing....so many companies seem to love jumping on the bandwagon by describing themselves as AI companies, or research companies making out like their latest chip has already been commercialized for the masses.... talk about Brainchip being all smoke and mirrors, we are the leaders in this space, that's a fact!

Let's just see what the next 24 months produce, I remain extremely positive in continuing to hold Brainchip shares.

Cheers for now......Tech

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 57 users

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Just on some of the insto / fund holding info previously posted.

Couple of snips.

Screenshot_2022-10-22-07-37-58-68_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg
Screenshot_2022-10-22-07-38-55-27_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg
Screenshot_2022-10-22-07-39-22-56_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

charles2

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

charles2

Regular
America’s Chip War With China May Already Be Lost

by Chris Anstey

When historians look back on this year, events like the collapse of Liz Truss’s government and the congressional investigation into the Jan. 6, 2021 attack on the US Capitol may arguably pale in comparison to what the Biden administration announced on Oct. 7.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
A very interesting article on the litigation between ARM and Qualcomm.
I am thinking in particular of our one and only FF 🥰😘

1666461370741.png

Financial Times​

Arm’s legal dispute with Qualcomm highlights firms’ interdependence​

Wrangle hinges on how revenue from new markets for UK-based chip designer’s technology should be shared

• Fire
  • Love

cosors

👀
They are produced purely by algorithms. No one looks at that.
Please excuse me @Sirod69 I probably expressed it wrongly because of my language barrier. I meant that no human writes these texts, looks at them.

• Love

M_C

Founding Member
Anyone care to guess whose Third Party IP is being unpacked at Blu Wireless:

Senior Front End Design Engineer​

Apply Now
  • Employment Type:permanent, full-time
  • Date Added:18/10/2022

About Us​

Blu Wireless is disrupting the market with our ultra-fast and seamless 5G mmWave wireless solutions. We are committed to developing cutting-edge network technology that helps set our customers apart as market leaders and innovators.

Making Waves​

From our Global HQ in Bristol, we are leading a new era of high-speed connectivity. We utilise mmWave frequencies to generate cost-effective, reliable, and ultra-fast wireless networks.
Our unique mmWave solutions are engineered for emerging connectivity needs – from smart city networks to connected vehicles. We work together with integrators, manufacturers, and service providers to deliver the superior speeds of connectivity needed for the data-intensive applications of the future. That’s why we’re trusted partners of the world’s biggest names in telecoms and technology.

About the Role​

We are looking for a capable and enthusiastic Senior Front End Design Engineer to take part in the architecture design and implementation of BWT IPs and SoC to ASIC and FPGA technologies.
As part of the Front-End team, your role will include:
  • Writing specification at ASIC or FPGA level and block level to meet marketing and system level requirements.
  • Taking part in the micro-architecture.
  • Code at RTL level from specification and associated design benches.
  • Performing static checks such as lint, clock domain crossing, and reset checks.
  • Performing prototype RTL ASIC synthesis, DFT checks, and Logic Equivalence Checking.
  • Performing FPGA implementation of the RTL.
  • Participating in projects milestone reviews, check-lists execution, and tracking of the associated documents (specification, architecture, implementation, verification plan, etc.).
  • Performing 3rd party IP due diligence, unpacking, and configuration.
  • Taking part in the chip level signoff activities.
  • Taking part in the team’s design rule definition and its maintenance.
The following skills are desirable, and applicants should have experience of some of these:
  • TCL, Python, Makefile, shell scripting.
  • FPGA prototyping using Xilinx Vivado suite.

About You​

We are looking for a capable and enthusiastic Senior Front End Design Engineer to take part in the architecture design and implementation of BWT IPs and SoC to ASIC and FPGA technologies.
As part of the Front-End team, your role will include:
  • Writing specification at ASIC or FPGA level and block level to meet marketing and system level requirements.
  • Taking part in the micro-architecture.
  • Code at RTL level from specification and associated design benches.
  • Performing static checks such as lint, clock domain crossing, and reset checks.
  • Performing prototype RTL ASIC synthesis, DFT checks, and Logic Equivalence Checking.
  • Performing FPGA implementation of the RTL.
  • Participating in projects milestone reviews, check-lists execution, and tracking of the associated documents (specification, architecture, implementation, verification plan, etc.).
  • Performing 3rd party IP due diligence, unpacking, and configuration.
  • Taking part in the chip level signoff activities.
  • Taking part in the team’s design rule definition and its maintenance.
The following skills are desirable, and applicants should have experience of some of these:
  • TCL, Python, Makefile, shell scripting.
  • FPGA prototyping using Xilinx Vivado suite.

About You​

Knowledge and experience:
  • You have a masters or PhD or proof of experience to that level in the field.
  • Ability to work in a highly motivated commercially driven environment.
Your personal qualities:
  • Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to:
    • Build effective working relationships with internal and external customers
    • Work as a team player, sharing and liaising closely with other team members
    • Communicate complex information to others within the technical community
  • A thorough, persistent, methodical, and focused approach to problem-solving, with an ability to proactively identify technical needs and to work across the organisation to effectively resolve them with great attention to detail”

That's a tough one @Fact Finder ..................no idea

Screenshot_20221023_060438.jpg
Capture.1.PNG
Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture4.PNG
Screenshot_20220618-212038_LinkedIn.jpg
thumbnail_Screenshot_20220627-060645_LinkedIn.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 76 users

M_C

Founding Member
Screenshot_20221023_060618.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

cosors

👀
Reactions: 6 users

MDhere

Regular
Speaking of Biotome did a quick search and came up with this

Posted by
u/EviLC4rrie
23 days ago

Happy 71st to The Doctor Who Drank Infectious Broth, Gave Himself an Ulcer, and Solved a Medical Mystery!​

renderTimingPixel.png

Success Story
This Friday is H.Pylori's archenemy, and my dad, Dr. Barry Marshall's 71st birthday.
In 1984, Dr. Marshall took some H. pylori from the gut of an ailing patient, stirred it into a broth, and drank it. As the days passed, he developed gastritis, the precursor to an ulcer: He started vomiting, his breath began to stink, and he felt sick and exhausted. Back in the lab, he biopsied his own gut, culturing H. pylori and proving unequivocally that bacteria were the underlying cause of ulcers.
I would love to hear your success stories of how the discovery of H.Pylori has helped you and your loved ones.
I plan to share this thread with my father for his birthday over the weekend. I swear it's not because I forgot to get him a present! If you're wondering, I got him an LED halloween face mask.

❤Dr. Barry Marshall

i seem to ❤ a few 🤣
(sorry Arpan yr still my no.1)

• Love
  • Haha
D

Deleted member 118

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom