rocket lol GIF by Justin Gammon

@Rocket577 on fire lately with the research 💪💪
bored@work.com

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai

Maybe another dot to follow

EnOcean accelerates its growth and breadth of energy-saving solutions through the acquisition of the assets of the edge computing solutions business from Renesas​

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Ding Dong

View attachment 18538
Great find @Rocket577

As you say ‘ding dong’.

I just love to find independent confirmation of Brainchip brilliance.

Listen closely to Doug Fairburn and the host discuss the choice of 28nm -v- 7nm and be assured that Brainchip has been steering the correct path throughout.

The big question that only time will answer:

Will our grandchildren substitute in the national psyche “Ding dong AKIDA calling” for “Ding dong Avon calling.”?

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Trusted partner Valeo.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Great quote from Victor Hugo on our journey forward fellow chippers.

The future has several names. For the weak, it is impossible; for the fainthearted, it is unknown; but for the valiant, it is ideal.

Have a great green day

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Ding Dong

View attachment 18538
Fantastic podcast Rocket........Brainchip talked about from 9:45 but overall a great insight into the massive importance of our partnership with Megachips. Must watch for any investor!!!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Reactions: 17 users
Just a reminder before you read the following:

1. Brainchip has absolutely no debt - none - zero - and money in the bank.

2. Brainchip made the decision in 2020, probably for security reasons not to engage with China so has no sales pipeline into China that is disrupted.

3. Only the ignorant will lump Brainchip in with the rest of the semiconductor industry as it is now part of the BIG BANK Index:

LATEST FINANCE NEWS
Semiconductors weigh on Nasdaq: All eyes on US reporting season

11 Oct 2022 - Stocks declined on Monday with the Nasdaq Composite index falling to the lowest level in two years as tech shares, which are sensitive to interest rate hikes, continue to be the hardest hit in this bear market. Shares of semiconductor companies fell overnight, with the industry selling off globally after fresh US curbs on China’s access to American technology added to a disappointing start to the earnings season, stoking concern that the industry's downturn is far from over.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

cosors

👀

What does TALGA stand for?​

TALGA stands for The Australian Lavender Growers' Association​

Or a Saudi environmental organization

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Or a Saudi environmental organization
Talga is a battery anode and advanced materials company accelerating the global transition towards sustainable growth. Our ambition is to enable the world’s most sustainable battery and consumer products. Our vertical integration, strategic location and innovative processes are key to getting there

Im curious to know how much battery akida can save utilized in a Drone and how much more air time it would provide.

Talga and Brainchip look good together as a environmentally green solution.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Interesting to see Prophesee referring in this video to an LSTM model for unsupervised AI to detect contaminated T-cells. Sounds like AKIDA 2000???

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 9.56.46 am.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 68 users

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real
Interesting to see Prophesee referring in this recent video to an LSTM model for unsupervised AI to detect contaminated T-cells. Sounds like AKIDA 2000???

View attachment 18548

Also in Rob’s recent talk at Imagine he talked about memory which I thought was very interesting! Good pick up @Bravo

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Kachoo

Regular
Just a reminder before you read the following:

1. Brainchip has absolutely no debt - none - zero - and money in the bank.

2. Brainchip made the decision in 2020, probably for security reasons not to engage with China so has no sales pipeline into China that is disrupted.

3. Only the ignorant will lump Brainchip in with the rest of the semiconductor industry as it is now part of the BIG BANK Index:

LATEST FINANCE NEWS
Semiconductors weigh on Nasdaq: All eyes on US reporting season

11 Oct 2022 - Stocks declined on Monday with the Nasdaq Composite index falling to the lowest level in two years as tech shares, which are sensitive to interest rate hikes, continue to be the hardest hit in this bear market. Shares of semiconductor companies fell overnight, with the industry selling off globally after fresh US curbs on China’s access to American technology added to a disappointing start to the earnings season, stoking concern that the industry's downturn is far from over.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
A friend of my was ask I g about BRN the other day all worried about the global issues which is fair and asked me these questions.

1. Is BRN laying off staff like other semi conductor and tech companies?

2. Do they have debt. Do they need money.

My awnser were this.

1. 1.a They are still hiring staff to meet demand atm.
1.b They plan to have nearly 100 employees inn2023 up from the 40 to 50 they had i believe in 2021 ending.
1.c no talk of cuts but are running lean.

2 2.a they have no debt and cash in the bank
2.b about 5 quarters plus of money for expenses
2.c A financing agreement for additional funds
2.d potential break even buisness in 2023 if anything it reduce the cash burn.

So I said innovation continues even in a recession. Would I be worried if they had depth leveraged inventory waste and high costs yes but they don't.

IMO brn is in a different category that may well out perform the global markets. This is my view and my opinion only. I have seen growth companies grow in 2009 and companies can grow in this bear market too.

This is why I told him I do not see a point in selling and playing a 10 or 20 % drop that may or may not happen and if it did it be covered by shorts asap.

And based on the trading volume those that own the shares are not selling. The volume speaks for it self imo. If there is a drop it would be an short attack hoping to catch stop losses to buy up shares imo.

Have a good day folks

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 63 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Ann!

2 this month!

Champers time!!

🥂🥂🥂:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Ann!

2 this month!

Champers time!!

🥂🥂🥂:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Feb 2nd was the last announcement of substance (new patent). We could really use some good news!

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
It’s exciting to see the high end sophisticated complex use cases for Akida gaining traction. But I reckon the first Akida product to market will be in something like a door bell, which is very fine by me. The other use case that I can see being fast tracked is vibrational analysis that detects faults in industrial machinery.
Yeah, quite possible, and with the way the general markets are reacting atm think most of us will just lap up any news of an actual "known and confirmed product". However I'd still rather it was a product with some level of panache, sexiness and cachet.
Ongoing just think it's an easier sell for everybody concerned to promote the chip/IP as used in the latest rocket, camera, super car, practical and useful robot, rather than the one used in the acme doorbell, sex robot or kiddies toy.
I know all these thing's will come in time and that a billion screw's in a billion doorbells is still a billion dollars, but it just pales in recognition value when it could be the first few thousand /tens of thousands making possible the new lunar rover's, the off grid drone medical delivery system or the secret sauce that makes the nanose detector smart.
Don't misunderstand, I'll happily gobble up the news and associated dollars with the rest of you, whatever it is, but I think my smile would be just that much wider when I'm explaining to my mate that my new EQXX is the progeny of a fighter jet rather than a million, previously dumb doorbells. 😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

robsmark

Regular
Yeah, quite possible, and with the way the general markets are reacting atm think most of us will just lap up any news of an actual "known and confirmed product". However I'd still rather it was a product with some level of panache, sexiness and cachet.
Ongoing just think it's an easier sell for everybody concerned to promote the chip/IP as used in the latest rocket, camera, super car, practical and useful robot, rather than the one used in the acme doorbell, sex robot or kiddies toy.
I know all these thing's will come in time and that a billion screw's in a billion doorbells is still a billion dollars, but it just pales in recognition value when it could be the first few thousand /tens of thousands making possible the new lunar rover's, the off grid drone medical delivery system or the secret sauce that makes the nanose detector smart.
Don't misunderstand, I'll happily gobble up the news and associated dollars with the rest of you, whatever it is, but I think my smile would be just that much wider when I'm explaining to my mate that my new EQXX is the progeny of a fighter jet rather than a million, previously dumb doorbells. 😂
The thing is mate that there’s a larger market for doorbells, sex robots, and kiddies toys than there is Supercars and Luna rovers. Like it or not these things will bring the revenue in which is what we need to be taken seriously as a company on the ASX. They also set the standard on what is considered mainstream AI, which further promotes us as a company, as nobody else can provide a product with the same technological smarts as a Akida.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 13 users

Dang Son

Regular
MS fair value on the rise again. FWIW

MorningstarTM Quantitative
08 Oct 2022
More details about Morning Star Quantitative
Undervalued

Fair value $1.31

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
And these last two posts (Robsmark & Hoppy) are why an investment in Brainchip makes so much sense. It is not tied to one industry or product to the extent that two shareholders can joust about which product they would personally prefer to see come to market first.

Can anyone else nominate an ASX listed company with such universal market coverage?

Such companies are rare as hens teeth.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users
Top Bottom