BRN Discussion Ongoing

Cardpro

Regular
All trading is basically manipulation. The markets are completely run by algos that instos have in place. We are but mere pawns in their game of chess.
More like baby Megalodon growing with BrainChip >_<

Reactions: 1 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
research has been 🔥 lately. The ice berg is melting

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
S

Straw

All trading is basically manipulation. The markets are completely run by algos that instos have in place. We are but mere pawns in their game of chess.
Well yes (maybe) I think a lot revolves around historical intent.
Sorry I'm being a bit frustrated by the BS in the world today.
PF: *slap, slap* Snap out of it!!

I need to don my robes and set up a soap box in Bridge St.
Better still a little booth in the middle of the intersection handing out free tickets to a sure bet*

*if you are a ridiculously high net have individual

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Build-it

Regular
I thought it be fitting that Valeo get a mention, although where tracking with the banks (ff) imo when we get a material ann we will run hard. Explosive sales are inevitable, BRN Ubiquitous.

In terms of safety, two applications are being rapidly implemented by vehicle makers due to recent and up-coming regulations, specifically driver monitoring and occupant monitoring. These applications can rely on 2D cameras, which have been widely adopted. But emerging technologies using 3D cameras are emerging. We expect vehicle makers will use radar sensor capabilities to extend use cases beyond child presence detection.

Four years after Valeo’s first-generation LiDAR was implemented in a commercialized car, the French company announced last December that its second-generation LiDAR will equip the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class, reaching level 3 of autonomous driving. Although still too exotic for mass-produced car manufacturing, this type of high-resolution sensors could, with the clever integration of cameras and radars, help to reach higher qualification levels for self-driving cars.

Valeo has already revealed its current development work on a third-generation product advertised with a resolution nearly 50 times that of the second-generation device. Yole SystemPlus remains alert on the subject to continue its investigation on the evolution of Valeo’s automotive-grade LiDAR. Meanwhile, the team is currently working on Denso’s LiDAR using a similar approach than Valeo and will unveil the complete profile of this new 3D scanner within the next few weeks.

Wilfried Theron
Director of Electronic Systems Department and Quality Manager, Yole SystemPlus (part of Yole Group)

Edge Compute.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221010-182823_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221010-182823_Samsung Internet.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20221010-183620_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221010-183620_Samsung Internet.jpg
    618.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20221010-182432_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221010-182432_Samsung Internet.jpg
    572.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_20221010-191640_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221010-191640_Samsung Internet.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I thought it be fitting that Valeo get a mention, although where tracking with the banks (ff) imo when we get a material ann we will run hard. Explosive sales are inevitable, BRN Ubiquitous.

In terms of safety, two applications are being rapidly implemented by vehicle makers due to recent and up-coming regulations, specifically driver monitoring and occupant monitoring. These applications can rely on 2D cameras, which have been widely adopted. But emerging technologies using 3D cameras are emerging. We expect vehicle makers will use radar sensor capabilities to extend use cases beyond child presence detection.

Four years after Valeo’s first-generation LiDAR was implemented in a commercialized car, the French company announced last December that its second-generation LiDAR will equip the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class, reaching level 3 of autonomous driving. Although still too exotic for mass-produced car manufacturing, this type of high-resolution sensors could, with the clever integration of cameras and radars, help to reach higher qualification levels for self-driving cars.

Valeo has already revealed its current development work on a third-generation product advertised with a resolution nearly 50 times that of the second-generation device. Yole SystemPlus remains alert on the subject to continue its investigation on the evolution of Valeo’s automotive-grade LiDAR. Meanwhile, the team is currently working on Denso’s LiDAR using a similar approach than Valeo and will unveil the complete profile of this new 3D scanner within the next few weeks.

Wilfried Theron
Director of Electronic Systems Department and Quality Manager, Yole SystemPlus (part of Yole Group)

Edge Compute.

I really hope me and old mate Pete have the same understanding of what explosive means.

I'm talking Jerry Bruckheimer, nuclear bomb, Big Bang, dodgy curry type explosive!

Not this...

christmas boom GIF by Sainsbury's

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
S

Straw

Ok ok. If we are above $2 by end of year I’ll get the robot on me 🤖
RIP ROBOT KEN

...it makes me sad.

On the bright side a little headstone will make it look so much more Goth.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Fed up with our Jurassic banking system - I transferred $2500 to my trading account on Saturday and it still isn’t available. I’m sure it’ll be clear tomorrow once the price has pumped up again 🫣
T+2 is good for this stuff👍🏻

Reactions: 2 users
I think I mentioned this over on the other place. When I was a child there was in my road, a boy, who we thought of as rich. He had a scooter with pump up tyres, a football and a real cricket bat, ball and stumps.

These items gave him power over all the other boys myself included.

These items simple as they now were gave him ownership of the playing field and he made the rules and when it suited he changed the rules and if we objected he literally took his bat, ball and stumps and went home.

None of us realised that we could have organised ourselves against his autocratic corrupt regime and by walking away first when he abused his position we had a power equal to his unearned privilege.

Eventually with age and maturity I came to realise that to exercise power involves two sides the person seeking to exercise the power and the person prepared to bend to that exercise. Often simply by walking away the person seeking to exercise the power becomes powerless.

I would guarantee that sober every sane member of this forum would walk away from a challenge to go one round let alone twelve rounds with Mike Tyson.

The power imbalance is blindingly obvious even to Blind Freddie and he never normally takes a backward step.

The ASX is the ring and stepping into the ring as an ordinary retail trader is just as insane.

All the power is taken away from those who have the ASX power by choosing to be an investor not a trader and simply choose not to enter the ring.

And of course DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Jumpchooks

Regular
lol yr absolutely correct, im not stopping at 5, i made a vouch thingy to myself each $1 a tatt up to 10 then one each 5 and i for one hate pain so easy does it brn :)
I wish you well, and for all of us here. I suggest you go out and buy a lot of pain killers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

robsmark

Regular
Ok ok. If we are above $2 by end of year I’ll get the robot on me 🤖
Fuck it, $5 and I’ll get a Brainchip inspired tattoo on my arse… you can hold me to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Fuck it, $5 and I’ll get a Brainchip inspired tattoo on my arse… you can hold me to it!
You could always do like Kelsey Grammer did as a Sub Captain in Down Periscope...though his said welcome aboard from memory :ROFLMAO:

c64bd6cf-82ca-4ced-9354-4f6b7aadacb1_text.gif

• Haha

JK200SX

Regular
You could always do like Kelsey Grammer did as a Sub Captain in Down Periscope...though his said welcome aboard from memory :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 18536
Reminds me of the joke about the man who had the tattooed word "Wendy" on his ......
Well, the tattoo actually read, "Welcome to Jamaica, have a nice day!".

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Reminds me of the joke about the man who had the tattooed word "Wendy" on his ......
Well, the tattoo actually read, "Welcome to Jamaica, have a nice day!".
Wollongong

• Haha
D

Deleted member 118

Ding Dong

1AC86931-CE8D-446A-AB1A-B8CD655AC400.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 87 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Tony Coles

Regular
I think I mentioned this over on the other place. When I was a child there was in my road, a boy, who we thought of as rich. He had a scooter with pump up tyres, a football and a real cricket bat, ball and stumps.

These items gave him power over all the other boys myself included.

These items simple as they now were gave him ownership of the playing field and he made the rules and when it suited he changed the rules and if we objected he literally took his bat, ball and stumps and went home.

None of us realised that we could have organised ourselves against his autocratic corrupt regime and by walking away first when he abused his position we had a power equal to his unearned privilege.

Eventually with age and maturity I came to realise that to exercise power involves two sides the person seeking to exercise the power and the person prepared to bend to that exercise. Often simply by walking away the person seeking to exercise the power becomes powerless.

I would guarantee that sober every sane member of this forum would walk away from a challenge to go one round let alone twelve rounds with Mike Tyson.

The power imbalance is blindingly obvious even to Blind Freddie and he never normally takes a backward step.

The ASX is the ring and stepping into the ring as an ordinary retail trader is just as insane.

All the power is taken away from those who have the ASX power by choosing to be an investor not a trader and simply choose not to enter the ring.

And of course DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
WOW! So true Fact Finder, you open our minds up, cheers mate, now time for my second coffee ☕️ have a great day all. 🤙

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Gemmax

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
Not sure if already posted but Edge Impulse have just posted an article about their experience at Imagine along with their partners. All the links to each of the partners' talks are at the bottom of the article, including Rob's. Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: 28 users

Iseki

Regular
Ding Dong

View attachment 18538
Great find. At about the 13:30 mark Doug remarks that a having some pre-built Akida 1000 type chips may help some product designers that don't want to go down the whole design your own SoC route. I wonder if Renesas has got the ball rolling on this yet.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
rocket lol GIF by Justin Gammon

@Rocket577 on fire lately with the research 💪💪

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom