BRN Discussion Ongoing

Dhm

Regular
I do hope our super sleuthing doesn't uncover a link between a Fortune 500 NDA company and Brainchip that causes them to be devestated enough to cease the relationship. I mean we are good, but in this context hopefully not too good!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21 users
I would have saved them a lot of time and money all they needed to do was say FF do you have a twin. Answer No. 😂🤣😂🤡
That's exactly what an evil twin would say.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Just on Commsec and as predicted by Fact Finder BRN is now part of the Big Bank Index:

ANZ down 1.13%
CBA down 1.75%
NAB down 0.75%
WBC down 1.26%
and
BRN down 1.16%

What more can be said.​

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

* wipes the dust off my brown cardigan *

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Cardpro

Regular
MegaChips' 2022 report is out but they only released the japanese language version only :(
Hopefully english version will get published soon

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Foxdog

Regular
Hai 😑👌

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
MegaChips' 2022 report is out but they only released the japanese language version only :(
Hopefully english version will get published soon

1664512146555.png

Purpose of research
We are promoting edge AI business as a new business to realize a sustainable society. “SNN (Spiking) for high-rate 3D sensors
We have started research with the Nara Institute of Science and Technology on initiatives related to "robot high-speed control using neural networks."

Background of the launch of the project
 The edge AI we are working on aims to be an AI branded sensor that directly connects AI processing to the sensor.
It processes the data into the information required by the system and passes it to the controller. This reduces overall system traffic, resulting in
As a result, it is possible to improve the speed and latency of the entire system. Use of robot arms and automated guided vehicles, especially in the industrial/FA field
A fast and low-latency system is desired in the case. In the industrial/FA field, we are developing robot action planning and high-speed control design using AI.
We will start research and aim to contribute to the safety and work efficiency improvement of robot systems.

commitment to research
 Aiming to establish technology for high-speed robot control (reflexive movement), and giving technical feedback to our products, giving our business superiority
We aim to improve.
・Application of AI HW capable of low power consumption and high-speed processing by SNN to robots
・Investigation of quantization algorithm for model reduction and its application to reinforcement learning

page 9 /28

1664512358233.png

■ Creation of new business
In order to create new businesses with a view to long-term growth, we
Strengthen the structure of the Group's North American bases and establish cutting-edge
Promoting joint research and development of technology, corporate venture capital
State-of-the-art technology centered on the United States by tal fund (CVC)
Strategic partnerships and business with start-up companies with ideas
We are working to create new businesses by making investments.
Specifically, in the AI field, in November 2021,
Laria's BrainChip and Quadric in January 2022
We have concluded a strategic partnership agreement and are proceeding with business development.
increase. In addition, in September 2022, we will launch a low-power-consumption, long-distance
Possessing the world's top technology in the new wireless communication standard "Wi-Fi HaLow"
Partnering with Australia's Morse Micro to develop wireless communication technology
We started business development.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users
Who needs down rampers when we have Fact Finder and @Diogenese

If this helps all those who are lying desolate on the kitchen floor pleading for someone to kill them I can say this, in one of my very robust debates with Brainchip over my differing view as to how they might disclose more information without falling foul of the ASX I received the response that in relation to one of the NDA's that any disclosure would be 'devastating for the company and its shareholders' and as such they would continue with an absolute no risk approach.

Where does this take me well to two publicly stated facts:

1. The former CEO Mr. Dinardo stated that the NDA's were with Fortune 500 and Household Named companies - as a retired lawyer the significance of this statement is clear. If there was ever a class action by shareholders this is such an easily proven lie if it were to be a lie that only a complete fool would make the statement and Mr. Dinardo is anything but a fool.

2. Ken Scarince the CFO in his German Investor presentation made the point that one of the companies was adamant about its desire for secrecy and would not tolerate any breach - the same legal issue arises as there would be a documentary trail covering such interactions and Board minutes and again Ken Scarince is nobodies fool and in my assessment over a number of years now completely trustworthy.

So putting these all together I have significant confidence that one day a company like Amazon, Apple, Google, Facebook (Meta), IBM, Intel, Nvidia etc will reveal itself but that at the point of the reveal the current CEO Sean Hehir's request for shareholders to look to the income to judge the companies progress will have long proven that Brainchip has become an economic powerhouse in the semiconductor industry.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
There is also the chance that we may not know even when we are being used and the money just turns up in the financials. That being the case I'll just wait until we get into hundreds of millions p.a.

Most should be able to celebrate that. Just takes longer.

SC

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

TechGirl

Founding Member

View attachment 17707
Purpose of research
We are promoting edge AI business as a new business to realize a sustainable society. “SNN (Spiking) for high-rate 3D sensors
We have started research with the Nara Institute of Science and Technology on initiatives related to "robot high-speed control using neural networks."

The edge AI we are working on aims to be an AI branded sensor that directly connects AI processing to the sensor.
It processes the data into the information required by the system and passes it to the controller. This reduces overall system traffic, resulting in
As a result, it is possible to improve the speed and latency of the entire system. Use of robot arms and automated guided vehicles, especially in the industrial/FA field
A fast and low-latency system is desired in the case. In the industrial/FA field, we are developing robot action planning and high-speed control design using AI.
We will start research and aim to contribute to the safety and work efficiency improvement of robot systems.

commitment to research
 Aiming to establish technology for high-speed robot control (reflexive movement), and giving technical feedback to our products, giving our business superiority
We aim to improve.
・Application of AI HW capable of low power consumption and high-speed processing by SNN to robots
・Investigation of quantization algorithm for model reduction and its application to reinforcement learning

page 9 /28

View attachment 17708

Strengthen the structure of the Group's North American bases and establish cutting-edge
Promoting joint research and development of technology, corporate venture capital
We have concluded a strategic partnership agreement and are proceeding with business development.
increase. In addition, in September 2022, we will launch a low-power-consumption, long-distance
Possessing the world's top technology in the new wireless communication standard "Wi-Fi HaLow"
Partnering with Australia's Morse Micro to develop wireless communication technology

Old School Yes GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Just on Commsec and as predicted by Fact Finder BRN is now part of the Big Bank Index:

ANZ down 1.13%
CBA down 1.75%
NAB down 0.75%
WBC down 1.26%
and
BRN down 1.16%

What more can be said.​

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Can't believe an announcement hasn't been made that Brainchip Bank have now qualified to be on the Big Bank Index, haha!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

View attachment 17707
Purpose of research

commitment to research
We aim to improve.

page 9 /28

View attachment 17708

After reading the following article it makes perfect sense that MegaChips would be combining AKIDA IP at the node to preprocess data coming from cameras and other sensors so that the only information moving from the sensor to WiFi HaLow is actionable meta data.

In so doing preventing continuous streaming of nothing happening burning up battery life and making the already frugal system many times more energy efficient.

It also reduces memory requirements and processing costs at the systems CPU.

AKIDA IP and WiFi HaLow a match made in MegaChips and heralding a new communications paradigm.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Who needs down rampers when we have Fact Finder and @Diogenese

If this helps all those who are lying desolate on the kitchen floor pleading for someone to kill them I can say this, in one of my very robust debates with Brainchip over my differing view as to how they might disclose more information without falling foul of the ASX I received the response that in relation to one of the NDA's that any disclosure would be 'devastating for the company and its shareholders' and as such they would continue with an absolute no risk approach.

Where does this take me well to two publicly stated facts:

1. The former CEO Mr. Dinardo stated that the NDA's were with Fortune 500 and Household Named companies - as a retired lawyer the significance of this statement is clear. If there was ever a class action by shareholders this is such an easily proven lie if it were to be a lie that only a complete fool would make the statement and Mr. Dinardo is anything but a fool.

2. Ken Scarince the CFO in his German Investor presentation made the point that one of the companies was adamant about its desire for secrecy and would not tolerate any breach - the same legal issue arises as there would be a documentary trail covering such interactions and Board minutes and again Ken Scarince is nobodies fool and in my assessment over a number of years now completely trustworthy.

So putting these all together I have significant confidence that one day a company like Amazon, Apple, Google, Facebook (Meta), IBM, Intel, Nvidia etc will reveal itself but that at the point of the reveal the current CEO Sean Hehir's request for shareholders to look to the income to judge the companies progress will have long proven that Brainchip has become an economic powerhouse in the semiconductor industry.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Once again Fact Finder enthrals us all with his "Dance of the Seven Veils" to soothe the fevered brow of the weary and much trammelled holder.
Watch now as he seduces us with his languid yet pulsating rhythms.
The mighty Zeus alone knows where we'd be without him.
Cease ye denizens thou gnashing of teeth and testicle thumping bamboozlement!
Relax in the sure and certain knowledge that we shall prevail and let this wisdom be a balm unto thee.
Here endeth the lesson. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
After reading the following article it makes perfect sense that MegaChips would be combining AKIDA IP at the node to preprocess data coming from cameras and other sensors so that the only information moving from the sensor to WiFi HaLow is actionable meta data.

In so doing preventing continuous streaming of nothing happening burning up battery life and making the already frugal system many times more energy efficient.

AKIDA IP and WiFi HaLow a match made in MegaChips and heralding a new communications paradigm.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Spot on!

1664515996537.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

VictorG

Banks are down, BRN is up. the cardigan theory is debunked.
Next theory please!!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Bloody downrampers. Are you shorting the stock? Go back to the Crapper.

Where are the announcementz!

On a side note, the ASX and BRN in particular are holding up well today on a day I anticipated to be a bit of a bloodbath. Might even nudge higher by close?
fortune teller gypsy GIF

Just call me Nostradamus

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Next theory please!!
20 minutes before confirmation 😊😊😊

It's great to be a shareholder 🏖

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Next theory please!!
Now what's that saying "One swallow does not make it spring".
I am not putting my cardigan away just yet. 🥃⏳

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

ndefries

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
exactly what i think. Megchips is seriously megasmart. The market will realise the importance of this strategic partnership at somepoint! I so want BRN to merge with them!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

MDhere

Regular
If you were Mr. Stevens former employer what would you think:

"I have tracked BrainChip's progress closely, as I've been selling into the same edge AI market. I am thrilled to take this sales leadership role with confidence as BrainChip's Akida™ is uniquely superior and positioned to be the de facto standard for edge AI semiconductor IP," said Stevens

“UNIQUELY SUPERIOR AND POSITIONED TO BE THE DE FACTO STANDARD FOR EDGE AI SEMICONDUCTOR IP.”

In the office at Syntiant “He said what!!!”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Going out on a limb here - Brainchip with Renesas piggy packed by Syntiant to get in on the action, then in the car boot so to speak waiting to be opened is Amazon Alexa, Qualcomm and all of Qualcomms lead automobile leaders BMW, Mercedes (we already know about Mercedes) and the list goes on.
The one key multimodal AI solution is BRAINCHIP. wait did i hear Mr Telson say multimodal :)

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Once again Fact Finder enthrals us all with his "Dance of the Seven Veils" to soothe the fevered brow of the weary and much trammelled holder.
Watch now as he seduces us with his languid yet pulsating rhythms.
The mighty Zeus alone knows where we'd be without him.
Cease ye denizens thou gnashing of teeth and testicle thumping bamboozlement!
Relax in the sure and certain knowledge that we shall prevail and let this wisdom be a balm unto thee.
Here endeth the lesson. 🤣

We had a butcher from NZ who used to do "The Dance of the Siven Veals"

• Haha
Reactions: 26 users

Blazar85

Regular
Next theory please!!

Now you're just knit-picking!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom