One more thing -
How many of them are genuine sells ......... is anyones guess.....lol
Shorters Paradise in play as bin the trend, IMHO

Checking lowball hit-and-hope orders on a public holiday

scott hoying wtf GIF by Superfruit

Reactions: 3 users

ndefries

Regular

Yep - topped up at .85 (been waiting a while) and .83 (tiny parcel, impulse buy)
yep got another 10K at 83c. Didn't think we would see these prices again so had to top up.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Yep - topped up at .85 (been waiting a while) and .83 (tiny parcel, impulse buy)
I'll split the difference. Got 10,000 @84c. What a bargain.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Was going to buy some more at 81.5 if it got there but my brother needs to borrow some cash to buy a bloody yacht he's got his heart set on. Had already promised to help him so can't back out now. Am gonna tell him to call it "Shorter's peril" 🤣
Then take out the bungs and watch it go down.😂🤣😂😞

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Was going to buy some more at 81.5 if it got there but my brother needs to borrow some cash to buy a bloody yacht he's got his heart set on. Had already promised to help him so can't back out now. Am gonna tell him to call it "Shorter's peril" 🤣

Sounds like you've got big problems then........that is big first world problems :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

jk6199

Regular
If the price is going to be this low hopefully holds for myself and maybe others at 1015 tomorrow lol. If only payday came through this morning 😩

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Fredsnugget

Regular
Sorry need to edit, Rio paid out last week, not fmg. Knew they were both due and mixed them up. Wont say Simon Trott is a great guy, but he paid me dividends so he can't be all bad lol

Good thing FMG paid out its dividends last week, what great timing. Twiggy just brought me some more BRN shares, he's a good bloke. If the price stays round here this week, RIO might do the same. Another couple of K out of shorters hands

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I hope we get a some sort of an update on how we are progressing/ whether we are getting traction as a result of forming a partnerships / joining ecosystems (ARM, SiFive, Edge Impulse).

Below presentation by sr Director at Qualcomm on "Enabling on-device learning at scale" sounds like Akida inside :)

Hi Cardpro,

Qualcomm have their own in-house analog NN:

Frankenstein meets Hydra:

US10460817B2 Multiple (multi-) level cell (MLC) non-volatile (NV) memory (NVM) matrix circuits for performing matrix computations with multi-bit input vectors
Priority: July 2017

1664159025558.png

1664159371753.png

Multiple (multi-) level cell (MLC) non-volatile (NV) memory (NVM) matrix circuits for performing matrix computations with multi-bit input vectors are disclosed. An MLC NVM matrix circuit includes a plurality of NVM storage string circuits that each include a plurality of MLC NVM storage circuits each containing a plurality of NVM bit cell circuits each configured to store 1-bit memory state. Thus, each MLC NVM storage circuit stores a multi-bit memory state according to memory states of its respective NVM bit cell circuits. Each NVM bit cell circuit includes a transistor whose gate node is coupled to a word line among a plurality of word lines configured to receive an input vector. Activation of the gate node of a given NVM bit cell circuit in an MLC NVM storage circuit controls whether its resistance is contributed to total resistance of an MLC NVM storage circuit coupled to a respective source line.

Qualcomm overcome the problem of manufacturing variability of MemRistors (two terminal devices) by using transistors (3 terminal devices) and assigning one bit to each transistor. This resolves the problem of unwanted leakage current affecting adjacent Memristors.

July 2017, so they have had 5 years to realize the error of their ways ...

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users
I wonder if this job advert for Collins Aerospace is referring to BRN’s MetaTF.. (3months ago)

Did I mention previously that Rockwell Collins and Brainchip had a project going years back before the change to Collins Aerospace relating to perimeter security so Brainchip has been within arms length for a few years now.
My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users
Great to see people buying and making the most of the opportunities, of the current market conditions!

People are probably sick of me banging on about shorters, but here's an update anyways 😛

They are burying themselves deeper and deeper!

Aggregate shorts, now well over 115 million, as of the 20th of September.

There's been some rough days, since that date, but volumes have not been high and bargain buying, is the theme of these times!

Those buying more supplies and weathering out this storm, will fair immeasurably better than others, in my opinion 👍

Good Fortune to All Holders!

Attachments

• _20220926_131059.JPG
    _20220926_131059.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

krugerrands

Regular
Great to see people buying and making the most of the opportunities, of the current market conditions!

People are probably sick of me banging on about shorters, but here's an update anyways 😛

They are burying themselves deeper and deeper!

Aggregate shorts, now well over 115 million, as of the 20th of September.

There's been some rough days, since that date, but volumes have not been high and bargain buying, is the theme of these times!

Those buying more supplies and weathering out this storm, will fair immeasurably better than others, in my opinion 👍

Good Fortune to All Holders!

And once again reporting is lacking.
Gross 119,592 reported for that day but aggregate increased 2,368,048

DateReported ShortIssued Shares% ShortASX CodeHigh PriceLow PriceClosing PriceTrading VolumeReported Gross Short Sales (a)Actual Net ShortsPercentage of trade
20/09/2022115,196,2161,719,362,1446.70%ASX:BRN0.910.890.894,577,798119,5922,368,0482.61%
19/09/2022112,708,5761,719,362,1446.56%ASX:BRN0.930.880.889,100,9371,454,218103,85715.98%

• Love
  • Fire

jk6199

Regular
So the shorters will enjoy a few of us here buying a lot tomorrow morning then?

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
So the shorters will enjoy a few of us here buying a lot tomorrow morning then?
Oh I'm sure they'll love it JK 😉

The fact that the shorting at these levels, is only increasing the aggregate, leads me to believe, that there is maybe only one or two major entities, stupid enough to do it..

Otherwise, wouldn't fresh shorts at these levels, be covering at least some of the miserable shriveled past mistakes??

• Sad

Zedjack33

Regular
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

Cardpro

Regular
🤣

Sad sad, mines being delivered next month.
Although it wouldnt have made much difference on the above case, I would've felt much safer if they had the LIDAR by Valeo with Akida inside!

Reactions: 4 users
On a bright note. I imagine most of Brainchip income is US denominated. Bringing this USD back to AUS is at a rate of $1USD = $1.5 AUD. That certainly is not priced in at present.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

mrgds

Regular
When you tell your brother you were going to buy more BRN instead &
And a great name for a yacht, you could tell your brother,
"AKIDA U KNOT"

Akida Ballista ......................:cool:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Sounds like you've got big problems then........that is big first world problems :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Absolutely. 🤣 Have tasted the hungry, homeless, lovesick, angst ridden and ill gig's earlier in this life, and they are not much fun.....
Fortunately, I found Brainchip and consequently have a much nicer set of problems to contend with. 🤣

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom