BRN Discussion Ongoing

mrgds

Regular
Reactions: 1 users
Can't be that bad FF?
Let's just say it's bloody awesome until a mate decides he"s an Olympic champion at high diving and jumps off a bridge into a river and breaks a few bones.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

mrgds

Regular
"luxy" ................ yes indeed, the only brand to own,
BTW, forget the speedo"s, ........... let the "silk essance " reach your entire body.

1663312508227.png

1663312508227.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Farewell and all the best to one of the All time Gentlemen and legend of tennis Rodger Ferderer...........

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
"luxy" ................ yes indeed, the only brand to own,
BTW, forget the speedo"s, ........... let the "silk essance " reach your entire body.

View attachment 16721

OK then. You don't have to ask me twice.

Screen-Shot-2019-02-21-at-3.44.36-PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

robsmark

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Aretemis

Regular
Not sure how many of the 1000 eyes have some spare cash but the market has now turned green for BRN.
Was it @Fact Finder 's correspondence that did the trick??
Whatever it is we are all very grateful to know that FF has got our backs.
Topped up this morning 😎😎😎

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Brainchip is up 36% year to date.
What about the Ark funds????
Screenshot_20220916-174150.png
Screenshot_20220916-174218.png

Minus 55% and minus 32% ytd
Isn't it about time Cathy wood includes the future of AI brainchip into the funds. Can turn those dismal returns into impressive numbers with what brainchip has in store over the next year or 2😎

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users
I must lead a sad life as I read what others post here and the list of those removed from the ASX200 this time round was published here by another poster only a few days ago and Brainchip was not on the list.

My conspiracy thought is if the ASX records system was not acknowledging Brainchip to be in the ASX200 as @DingoBorat discovered and has complained about then could it be that a fund or funds that has to follow the ASX200 index did also not know and as a result of @DingoBorat 's sterling efforts with the ASX this fund or funds has or have found out and have now needed to step in and take positions.

Just a very wild thought and fits with what appeared to be only a very small uptake way back when BRN did in fact enter the ASX200.

But like many things that occur on the ASX just like on an LSD trip we may never find a logical answer other than we are but mere retail investors.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hey FactFinder, just want to point out it wasn't me who first noticed it..
Rise from the Ashes, made note of it one time and I think it may have been Wilzy123, before that?..

I'm pretty sure the funds, would go off of the official releases and not the false movement data the ASX peddles?..

But anyway, since you mentioned the "conspiracy" word and considering your post earlier today, about Brainchip being on a very strict watchlist (obviously they don't like us 😛).
Maybe we should be pointing to the elephant in the room, which is...
Are the ASX purposely not including us (and other companies) in their Top 5 movement list?..

I have saved a copy of the September rebalance and will be checking now, to see if any of these companies, have made a seamless transition, into being reported in the Top 5 movements.
Should even check the June companies as well actually..

I know someone mentioned that LKE Lake Resources (June rebalance) was also not having their Top 5 movements, recorded by the ASX..

Logic would say, that if there really was a problem, none of the companies, in at least the last 2 rebalances (both additions and removals) would be working in the ASX's S&P/ASX200 Top 5 movements, listed on their website, as fact.

Or is it..
"Umm sorry, yeah.. It just doesn't seem to work, when we punch in your company's code and um.. Yeah.. A couple of others"...

Which would mean, we would still be staring at the elephant..

In any case, the ASX, is obviously a totally unprofessional organisation, to continue to post information on their website, which is only "sometimes" correct, depending on which companies are involved..

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

robsmark

Regular
Very accidental...lol
True story! When I were a young man some 25 years back, I quiet enjoyed a puff on the devils lettuce. Anyway, a mate came over for a session and brought some ‘hash’. Turns out is was a thing called Glimmers, which was resin with a drop of acid on it. I’ve never experienced anything like it, and hope I never do again! I vividly remember looking at my friend and seeing the hedge behind him growing before my very eyes, it was wild!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users
True story! When I were a young man some 25 years back, I quiet enjoyed a puff on the devils lettuce. Anyway, a mate came over for a session and brought some ‘hash’. Turns out is was a thing called Glimmers, which was resin with a drop of acid on it. I’ve never experienced anything like it, and hope I never do again! I vividly remember looking at my friend and seeing the hedge behind him growing before my very eyes, it was wild!
Bloody Hell. No wonder you look like you do. Green and sickly a little you are.

SC

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
While I am an investor and sometimes trader in Brainchip Inc and maintain a positive overall view of the prospects for success I do not always agree with decisions made by the Brainchip Inc and when that is the case I invariably take my concerns to the company privately.

Fortunately this company unlike some I have invested in will engage in robust debate with me and on my preferred terms which is in writing. Often I am not persuaded by the company but to date though not persuaded they have convinced me that the basis of the decision they have made is their genuine attempt to comply with the law and look after the best interests of all shareholders.

On the issue of the non publication of the last granted patent I had the following discussion and as this issue is still gnawing at some I have sort permission to publish the following email discussion I had with Brainchip Inc on the subject:

Fact Finder: I am very unhappy with this news regarding the patent...

Brainchip: I understand your frustration. There are good reasons for the non-announcements. It has nothing to do with any attempt to distance ourselves from the retail shareholders at all. Let me begin by saying that the decision to announce or not to announce falls into a very grey area of the guidance which I can share with you. Even after reading my justification below, you may not agree but hopefully you can see this from our perspective.

In this case, applying the Continuous Disclosure standards by asking, would this information make an informed investor buy or sell the stock, we believe the answer is that it is unlikely that it would. This decision was not taken lightly by any means. We had lengthy conversations with our two patent attorneys based in Perth at the research institute who advised us on this position. One of the very key differentiators of this patent from the others in the past and the ones that are pending and will be granted in the next few weeks is that this is a patent on an application of Akida and not on the very critical and core technology that makes Akida what it is. Protecting one possible use of Akida is not nearly as critical as protecting the “secret sauce”. And while this is one potential way of encrypting data, according to our best and brightest, “encryption is a dime a dozen” and there are many other ways to do it. For someone to infringe upon this patent, first they have to invent their own neuromorphic chip and then do voice encryption using two chips and an SNN.

As you know, the applications of Akida are endless and if we take the position that we are going to do an announcement for each and every one of them, it would be dilutive to the more valuable and critical announcements and we will have reverted back to being the very “noisy” BRN that drew some very unwanted attention and criticism from the ASX over the past few years. We are on their closely watched list and everything we do is scrutinized to death to ensure we are not pumping the stock so we err on the side of caution.

Fact Finder: It seemed to myself and others that this patent allowed for the use of the Hey Mercedes to securely interact with home and office as proposed by Mercedes Benz. If this is only in part correct then it is clearly significant.

Brainchip: A Patent on an application of Akida which in of itself is not a unique application (encryption) although it may be unique to do so on a neuromorphic chip. This does not protect our core Akida technology and although we felt the research was valuable and worth patenting, we do not foresee any immediate commercial applications or demand for this.

Fact Finder: Secondly having regard to the five criteria for the grant of any patent, as well as the time and cost involved unless the company does not concern itself with the proper allocation of scarce resources all patents by their very nature are important. Thirdly for the company, to as Tony Dawe suggested to another shareholder, decide this patent can be consigned to a footnote in the October 4C is to raise concerns about the true motives of management.

Brainchip: The next few patents that are issued will definitely be announced. When you see them, the difference will be very clear.

I have previously mentioned that in my communications and discussions at the AGM I formed the view that Brainchip Inc is very, very, very concerned about having any adverse entries made against them by the ASX. While Brainchip Inc has never stated why unlike every other company I have invested in they have such deep rooted concerns I am of the opinion that as it is the end goal to list on the Nasdaq that this is the reason. The Nasdaq looks at the character of the company and its history on other exchanges in determining how and when any new company will be permitted to list. Brainchip Inc wants an unblemished good name and in my opinion goes overboard to comply beyond strictly with the ASX Rules.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
@Fact Finder just want to express my deep appreciation for your contribution to the 1000 eyes. You truly are a legend sir 🙏

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
While I am an investor and sometimes trader in Brainchip Inc and maintain a positive overall view of the prospects for success I do not always agree with decisions made by the Brainchip Inc and when that is the case I invariably take my concerns to the company privately.

Fortunately this company unlike some I have invested in will engage in robust debate with me and on my preferred terms which is in writing. Often I am not persuaded by the company but to date though not persuaded they have convinced me that the basis of the decision they have made is their genuine attempt to comply with the law and look after the best interests of all shareholders.

On the issue of the non publication of the last granted patent I had the following discussion and as this issue is still gnawing at some I have sort permission to publish the following email discussion I had with Brainchip Inc on the subject:

Fact Finder: I am very unhappy with this news regarding the patent...

Brainchip: I understand your frustration. There are good reasons for the non-announcements. It has nothing to do with any attempt to distance ourselves from the retail shareholders at all. Let me begin by saying that the decision to announce or not to announce falls into a very grey area of the guidance which I can share with you. Even after reading my justification below, you may not agree but hopefully you can see this from our perspective.

In this case, applying the Continuous Disclosure standards by asking, would this information make an informed investor buy or sell the stock, we believe the answer is that it is unlikely that it would. This decision was not taken lightly by any means. We had lengthy conversations with our two patent attorneys based in Perth at the research institute who advised us on this position. One of the very key differentiators of this patent from the others in the past and the ones that are pending and will be granted in the next few weeks is that this is a patent on an application of Akida and not on the very critical and core technology that makes Akida what it is. Protecting one possible use of Akida is not nearly as critical as protecting the “secret sauce”. And while this is one potential way of encrypting data, according to our best and brightest, “encryption is a dime a dozen” and there are many other ways to do it. For someone to infringe upon this patent, first they have to invent their own neuromorphic chip and then do voice encryption using two chips and an SNN.

As you know, the applications of Akida are endless and if we take the position that we are going to do an announcement for each and every one of them, it would be dilutive to the more valuable and critical announcements and we will have reverted back to being the very “noisy” BRN that drew some very unwanted attention and criticism from the ASX over the past few years. We are on their closely watched list and everything we do is scrutinized to death to ensure we are not pumping the stock so we err on the side of caution.

Fact Finder: It seemed to myself and others that this patent allowed for the use of the Hey Mercedes to securely interact with home and office as proposed by Mercedes Benz. If this is only in part correct then it is clearly significant.

Brainchip: A Patent on an application of Akida which in of itself is not a unique application (encryption) although it may be unique to do so on a neuromorphic chip. This does not protect our core Akida technology and although we felt the research was valuable and worth patenting, we do not foresee any immediate commercial applications or demand for this.

Fact Finder: Secondly having regard to the five criteria for the grant of any patent, as well as the time and cost involved unless the company does not concern itself with the proper allocation of scarce resources all patents by their very nature are important. Thirdly for the company, to as Tony Dawe suggested to another shareholder, decide this patent can be consigned to a footnote in the October 4C is to raise concerns about the true motives of management.

Brainchip: The next few patents that are issued will definitely be announced. When you see them, the difference will be very clear.

I have previously mentioned that in my communications and discussions at the AGM I formed the view that Brainchip Inc is very, very, very concerned about having any adverse entries made against them by the ASX. While Brainchip Inc has never stated why unlike every other company I have invested in they have such deep rooted concerns I am of the opinion that as it is the end goal to list on the Nasdaq that this is the reason. The Nasdaq looks at the character of the company and its history on other exchanges in determining how and when any new company will be permitted to list. Brainchip Inc wants an unblemished good name and in my opinion goes overboard to comply beyond strictly with the ASX Rules.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
WOW .... what a fantastic conversation! Awesome FF, thanks for your time and efforts in keeping us all updated to a degree that would otherwise not be possible! I really enjoyed this bit ...

Have a great weekend all ..... cheers .... 🍷🍷🍷

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

Xray1

Regular
Thanks @Fact Finder. Then everyone hang on tightly, incoming announcement is imminent!!! burn those shorts
Could this be part of the reason as to why shorters were pulling out with significant volumes today ..... imo Probably just waiting for these patent announcements to surface at any time now so they wouldn't get burnt.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

robsmark

Regular
Could this be part of the reason as to why shorters were pulling out with significant volumes today ..... imo Probably just waiting for these patent announcements to surface at any time now so they wouldn't get burnt.
I don’t think the ASX values patents or non-financial development that much tbh, especially not a company of this size. Revenue and commercial deals are what’s holding us back at this stage.

Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom