BRN Discussion Ongoing

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Did anyone see this late order? Someone is keen.
View attachment 16712
Screenshot_20220916-162612_CommSec.jpg

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
ASX rebalance third friday of September?

Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Screenshot_20220916-160727~2.png

Reactions: 8 users
I'm a bit confused with what is going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
I'm a bit confused with what is going on.
This September rebalance doesn't effect Brainchip. Brainchip is not Entering or Exist ASX 200. No announcement has been made regarding Brainchip. So something strange is happening today.
Screenshot_20220916_165307_Samsung Notes.jpg

Learning.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Rskiff

Regular
BRN is in the ASX 200 Are we going to get booted.............
market cap currently 1.590 billion, LKE is 1.292 billion

Reactions: 4 users
All good.

Sept rebalance

Screenshot_2022-09-16-14-50-16-71_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Getupthere

Regular
They sold to themselves.
I’m thinking they found a way to close there short positions.

They are in bed with someone.

They couldn’t close their positions without help because there’s not enough shares for sale on market.

Let’s see if the shorts have reduced from 90 million.

I could be completely wrong.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
I must lead a sad life as I read what others post here and the list of those removed from the ASX200 this time round was published here by another poster only a few days ago and Brainchip was not on the list.

My conspiracy thought is if the ASX records system was not acknowledging Brainchip to be in the ASX200 as @DingoBorat discovered and has complained about then could it be that a fund or funds that has to follow the ASX200 index did also not know and as a result of @DingoBorat 's sterling efforts with the ASX this fund or funds has or have found out and have now needed to step in and take positions.

Just a very wild thought and fits with what appeared to be only a very small uptake way back when BRN did in fact enter the ASX200.

But like many things that occur on the ASX just like on an LSD trip we may never find a logical answer other than we are but mere retail investors.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 33 users

mrgds

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Bobbygant

Regular
I must lead a sad life as I read what others post here and the list of those removed from the ASX200 this time round was published here by another poster only a few days ago and Brainchip was not on the list.

My conspiracy thought is if the ASX records system was not acknowledging Brainchip to be in the ASX200 as @DingoBorat discovered and has complained about then could it be that a fund or funds that has to follow the ASX200 index did also not know and as a result of @DingoBorat 's sterling efforts with the ASX this fund or funds has or have found out and have now needed to step in and take positions.

Just a very wild thought and fits with what appeared to be only a very small uptake way back when BRN did in fact enter the ASX200.

But like many things that occur on the ASX just like on an LSD trip we may never find a logical answer other than we are but mere retail investors.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I've never tried LSD.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I will say as much as I hate shorters (can live with em esp with a squeeze haha) I hate the opening and closing auctions more.

Reckon more manipulation goes on there in bulk matching, painting the tape etc in the auctions.

My view is if you want in or want out then you have the whole market open hours to commit the trade.

I feel that creates a much more transparent and fair market which the ASX always bangs on about.

Only time should be auctions is the rebalance or other specific agreed dates that the big end of the mkt "have" to conduct certain transactions to meet regulatory requirements.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Dang Son

Regular
A 40m transfer between accounts and nice of them to do so in the green.
So probably one of the fund managers doing a shuffle. IMO

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom