BRN Discussion Ongoing

wrongo

WH,
Sorry if your a fan but that tune was rubbish. Each to their own as they say. Good fortune to your investing
Rubbish music is often just a waypoint en route to decent music eg jazz and classical. :)

Reactions: 3 users

White Horse

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Mws

Regular
Rubbish music is often just a waypoint en route to decent music eg jazz and classical. :)
I’ll agree to disagree,
Cheers,
Mark

Equitable

Regular
WH,
Sorry if your a fan but that tune was rubbish. Each to their own as they say. Good fortune to your investing
I rather like it. Was listening to it just last week. It has a ring to it. Each to his own I guess.

Reactions: 6 users

ESS76

https://www.accenture.com/au-en/insights/technology/neuromorphic-computing-ai

See neuromorphic computing in action​

We collaborate with external researchers in both industry and academia to push the boundaries of technology. Watch the following examples of recent neuromorphic computing projects we have worked on.

Energy-efficient cars with advanced voice control​

Neuromorphic Computing – Energy-efficient cars with advanced voice control

The video was dated Feb 2021 (hope the link works), Accenture Labs built "Automotive Voice Command", a proof-of-concept system running on Intel's neuromorphic test chip, Loihi, which demonstrated that neuromorphic computing can make cars smarter without draining the batteries.

Given that our CEO, Sean has worked with Accenture before, I wouldn't be surprised if in the near future Accenture will be using Akida for their automotive clients.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users

Mws

Regular
I rather like it. Was listening to it just last week. It has a ring to it. Each to his own I guess.
In all seriousness I just listened to it again while watching Ali & Frazier on Foxtel on mute. Was this the sort of music you listened to on acid?

Reactions: 1 users
This article from 24 March 2021 shows how Mercedes, BMW and Audi like "sharing". And if the MBUX in the Mercedes concept car operates 5-10 x better due to AKIDA then,why wouldn't the others follow suit with the same technology?

Extract

View attachment 1057
So does this mean Cerence has a deal with Brainchip? Why did Mercedes mentioned Brainchip and not Cerence?

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Equitable

Regular
In all seriousness I just listened to it again while watching Ali & Frazier on Foxtel on mute. Was this the sort of music you listened to on acid?
I beg your pardon? Actually, don't bother - I just found the ignore button, I suggest you go join hotcrapper.

Equitable

Regular
Hey @zeeb0t . That's a neat trick. I'm sure I typed hotcrapper with two o's...

• Haha

Yak52

Regular
Sorry Yak52 - I have to correct you because you are completly wrong. I just flew over the next pages and couldnt find this post beeing corrected - so if it has been done yet, sorry for double correction.
- Baden-Württemberg is not a suburb of Stuttgart. Baden-Württemberg is one of Germanys 16 Federal states (like Queensland is one of Australia)
- Stuttgart is the Capital of Baden-Württemberg
- So Stuttgart is not located in Bavaria (onother Federal state)
- BMW is located in Munich (the capital of federal state Bavaria)
- Konstanz is a city in the Federal state Baden-Württemberg
- Unfortunately the city Konstanz has nothing to do with Stuttgart (Mercedes headquarter) or Munich (BMW headquarter)

Please see the map of Germanys federal states with ther capitals below (Baden-Württemberg and Bavaria are the two in the very south)

View attachment 1007
Krustor...........I stand corrected. You are correct.
But I was referring to it as an Australian would see it. Not as a German or European would see it.

Crow flys distance (how we measure distance here in Oz) is Stuttgart to Munich only 175 klms. This is what country folk here drive to town to get the milk and bread! (ie: its next door!) For us this is just down the road a bit.
Sorry. Close distance means different things to people of other countries. No offense meant and hopefully none taken.

My feeling from German friends while staying with them in Nurtingen was that Baaden-Wurttemberg was all just "Local" and we would daily just drive all around Baaden-Wurttemberg as such sightseeing etc. Munich was a short drive (on a bitterly cold day) to see its famous town centre.

A beautiful part of the world with friendly people was my take on it. I have fond memories of my "visits" to Germany.
This was all long ago I might add while I was based in Paris.

Yak52.

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Krustor

Regular
But I was referring to it as an Australian would see it. Not as a German or European would see it.

Crow flys distance (how we measure distance here in Oz) is Stuttgart to Munich only 175 klms. This is what country folk here drive to town to get the milk and bread! (ie: its next door!) For us this is just down the road a bit.
Sorry. Close distance means different things to people of other countries. No offense meant and hopefully none taken.

My feeling from German friends while staying with them in Nurtingen was that Baaden-Wurttemberg was all just "Local" and we would daily just drive all around Baaden-Wurttemberg as such sightseeing etc. Munich was a short drive (on a bitterly cold day) to see its famous town centre.

A beautiful part of the world with friendly people was my take on it. I have fond memories of my "visits" to Germany.

Yak52.
Dear Yak,

I appreciate your open words. My correction also wasn't meant to blame you. I only wanted to post facts. Approx. 82 Millionen people live in our small country - so also small distances make a lot of differences (just to think about the dialects we have here (to only name 1 aspect): People 100 km away will speak completly different as we are used to in our home area...

Loved your words about Germany and Munich especially - I just changed my "picture" here right before I noticed your post.

Have a nice evening and best greets from the very south of Bavaria

Reactions: 26 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

So does this mean Cerence has a deal with Brainchip? Why did Mercedes mentioned Brainchip and not Cerence?
Why mention the inferior when you can mention the ferior.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Tony Coles

Regular
Latest tweet from our company, mentions BRN how they have become the furthest in the industry. 2 hours ago.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users
Dear Yak,

I appreciate your open words. My correction also wasn't meant to blame you. I only wanted to post facts. Approx. 82 Millionen people live in our small country - so also small distances make a lot of differences (just to think about the dialects we have here (to only name 1 aspect): People 100 km away will speak completly different as we are used to in our home area...

Loved your words about Germany and Munich especially - I just changed my "picture" here right before I noticed your post.

Have a nice evening and best greets from the very south of Bavaria
Yes very different to Australia we can drive a 1,000 kilometres and the only people we will meet who do not speak like us will be German Backpackers asking for directions. LOL FF

• Haha
Reactions: 30 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Thanks to @Ian who found the video.

A new analog chip in the market - but she explains why Akida is still superior.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

Yak52.
Absolutely true Yak.

When I was living in country Western Aus (seen mad max? yeah that's what the middle of nowhere looks like lol ) I used to drive >200kms for a decent pair of undies :cool: We had a woollies in town, was usually empty haha
For those who cannot imagine it, recently we saw how the isles were empty due to Covid.. That was a normal day of supermarket in town. :ROFLMAO:

Loved every minute of living there though. Plenty of barra, cricket, beer and beach. Cherry on top - super friendly locals.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Tony Coles

Regular
Thanks to @Ian who found the video.

A new analog chip in the market - but she explains why Akida is still superior.

Wow she’s good, explains everything in detail and as you said BL she’s still leaning towards Akida.

Reactions: 27 users
Absolutely true Yak.

When I was living in country Western Aus (seen mad max? yeah that's what the middle of nowhere looks like lol ) we used to drive >200kms for a decent pair of undies :cool: We had a woollies in town, was usually empty haha
For those who cannot imagine it, recently we saw how the isles were empty due to Covid.. That was a normal day of supermarket in town. :ROFLMAO:

Loved every minute of living there though. Plenty of barra, cricket, beer and beach. Cherry on top - super friendly locals.
For those who like to read favourable analyst reports on Brainchip:

No opinion as even the analyst warns their forward predictions are made by algorithms using past growth and Brainchip is only just getting started. FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom