BRN Discussion Ongoing

F

Filobeddo

Hope you all are doing ok. It’s nice to check up on each other even if we are just anonymous. I started reading Dr Jordon Peterson and would like to leave a comment from his book; treat yourselves like you would treat your neighbours or loved ones. This means stop letting yourself go, be healthy, take care of yourself and love yourself.

I was feeling a little down about something so thought I would pass on some positive vibes to others :)

Thanks for passing the vibes on Izz hope you get a lift from a laugh or three here

Think @Rocket577 has already read that book, but focused just on that last bit 😉😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Thanks Dang, I stand corrected, looks like I've got some more reading to do
BRN was going to build an excellence centre in China then done an about face with Lou stating that we don't need China. After that job advertisements started to request DOD clearance.
Once NASA procurement of Akida was green lighted, this allowed other US gov agencies to also acquire.
USAF, DARPA, IARPA and contractors. Who knows what they are cooking up.

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Did he leave coz of wilzy. is that confirmed?
It doesn’t matter why. We’ve now two MIA, whateva the reason. Possibly what we all should do for a bit. You know, just a bit of chillaxeing. ;)

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Fox151

Regular
Ok the cats have had another good win. I was referring to your post’s on the crapper site. I’m just calling you out for being a hypocrite and a flog
giphy-1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Sticking up for your boyfriend,fair enough
Why are you here?

• Sad

Fox151

Regular
Sticking up for your boyfriend,fair enough
Nah. I just don't know why you're raging against Willzy for his memes. Willzys contributed to the forum for ages. His memes are good for a laugh. You just sound like a sour boomer.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
i am not sure if posted?
i think many here are in a green zone, but now to sell, isn´t a good idea, because brainchip is on the begining

You all say next week we get the Q2
but I found 31.08, what is right now?

BRAINCHIP AKTIE TERMINE​

TerminartSchätzung EPSInfoDatum
Quartalszahlen-Q2 202231.08.2022 (e)*
Quartalszahlen-Q4 202201.03.2023 (e)*
Quartalszahlen-Q2 202330.08.2023 (e)*
Quartalszahlen-Q4 202328.02.2024 (e)*

*estimated / geschätzt
zu den Quartalsschätzungen für BrainChip
Morning Sirod69,

Great find, 👍
Brainchip Story keeps getting better and Better .

The second part of your post I could not translate, but I think it was in relation to the quarterly 4C.

The 4c is due to be released before the end of July. So within the next seven days.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
It doesn’t matter why. We’ve now two MIA, whateva the reason. Possibly what we all should do for a bit. You know, just a bit of chillaxeing. ;)
It does matter....

It really does, otherwise might as well be on hc.

Wilzy is imo aggressive without reason ... hes going to set up a restaurant or something, make sure u dont snap at customers or staff...

Dont fly off the handle

All imo

Omg do i need discaimers like imo and dyor here? Might as well banter with the dean and shareman.

Can one one of the genuine posters comment on the rises disappearance please. Ill refrain from posting also from now until such time as i have a satisfactory answer... which is probly a plus for u all...

(Absolutely sick of internet bullying, get fukd if the case)

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Violin1

Regular
I though you did? ;)

But seriously I'm glad youre looking after yourself - dont hold back :LOL:
Why does Rocket wear a gold chain around his neck?

So he remembers where to stop shaving.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

mrgds

Regular
What a week and they say everything happens I’m 3s

BrN smashing it
Polygon up nearly 100% since I started investing a few weeks ago
Then I won quite $$$ playing poker last night

So decided to treat myself to a nice pedicure and manicure today and some much needed Botox on Monday

View attachment 12292
That is fu#@ing discusting, ................................ pls remove

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Dhm

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 68 users

JK200SX

Regular
Its a cold Saturday night here in Melbourne. At a guess, how much revenue do you think we'd see in the 4C in a couple of days?
(just for fun guys.....)
I'd say $5mil+

• Fire

wilzy123

Founding Member
Its a cold Saturday night here in Melbourne. At a guess, how much revenue do you think we'd see in the 4C in a couple of days?
(just for fun guys.....)
<$1M

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

BEISHA

Top 20
China is very important to Renesas. No doubt in my mind that Chinese companies will adopt Akida technology.
Dont you mean China will do its best to STEAL the intel of Akida Technology rather than adopt ?

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Slade

Top 20
I understand that many members will be getting tired of wading through the banter to pick out the good research that is being done. I’ve been guilty myself of posting a fair bit of nonsense over the years. I am thankful it was tolerated but I look back and think it probably annoyed a few people. It might be an idea to create another thread that can accomodate more Memes and banter so as to keep this thread a bit tidier. It actually doesn’t worry me as I’m retired and have plenty of time on my hands. However, thinking of those that have busy lives it might make things easier for them. I don’t know what the solution is but I am sure something could be worked out.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all

I’m seeing a lot of great content but also a bit of general lifestyle chatter back and forth in the BRN forum / thread.

Can I please remind everyone that for non-BRN chat, we have a chat room and also The Lounge where you can talk about anything not specifically related to a stock: https://thestockexchange.com.au/forums/the-lounge-where-anything-goes.15/

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 79 users

BEISHA

Top 20
On a more positive note, I found this to be rather interesting.....;)

Could BrainChip get a bit of this action possibly in the future ?

imo

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
(just for fun guys.....)
I'd say $5mil+
Evening JK200SX,

If I was to hazard a guess $500,000.00 to $1,250,000.00 Au.

Hopefully this is a gross underestimate.

Regards,
Esq.

• Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

stockduck

Regular
(just for fun guys.....)
Could we speculate on upfront royalities in this stage of business for the company, or is it to early? Is this the main question? Or do we have volume production indeed since 01.03.2022 from paying customers?
I don`t know. So that`s the risk factor, right? But it is not important for me, I am interesting in the financials in 2024 and beyond.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom