BRN Discussion Ongoing

chapman89

Founding Member
Stellantis market cap $37 billion.. (US)?!
Number of employees 282,000
Stellantis revenue 2021 $152 billion EU

“The principal activity of Stellantis is the design, development, manufacture and sale of automobiles bearing its 16 brands of Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Citroën, Dodge, DS, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Lancia, Maserati, Mopar, Opel, Peugeot, Ram and Vauxhall”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

chapman89

Founding Member
From the Valeo website-

“Valeo’s third-generation laser LiDAR technology, which is scheduled to hit the market in 2024, will take autonomous driving even further, making it possible to delegate driving to the vehicle in many situations, including at speeds of up to 130 km/h on the highway. Even at high speeds on the highway, autonomous vehicles equipped with this system are able to manage emergency situation autonomously”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Well I assumed the reference was to one of the Big4 holiday parks :unsure:

Anywho, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and bring on the next week that leads us into a new chapter of unchartered territory that is Akida.

Pantene!
Whatta wonderful close for the start of the week.

IMO, more to follow over.

Pantene!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good

Attachments

• 449c6a47-04a8-498b-a0f2-92599a7a9a87_text (1).gif
    449c6a47-04a8-498b-a0f2-92599a7a9a87_text (1).gif
    585.9 KB · Views: 93
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Not looking at SP.... are we headed past $1 or just ups and downs as it has been?

Yes I could look myself of course :D
I believe we are headed waaaaaaay past $1 ole mate.

Pantene!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

RobjHunt

Regular
@Esq.111 ........................... "warm & fuzzy"?
............... "Im hot & sweaty" .................. 🥵

Might have to take you up on the "hot tub offer"
@Bravo .................🍓🍾
( and b4 you get any ideas, i promise i wont be "feelin it" whilst in the hot tube, :love: )

Awesome article by Shares-in-value @BienSuerte ,

IMO, ............. the market just starting to "wake up".............................:cool:

Are you ready @wilzy123 ? .......................... im ready, cause im "FEELIN IT"

AKIDA BALLISTA BABY YEAH
Yep @Esq.111 I too am feeling that same warm fuzzness ;)

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

RobjHunt

Regular
What a day! Has someone been tipped off about some substantial revenue in the 4C (which I am still not expecting)?

Or has the penny just dropped with the rest of the world that we are going to be UBIQUITOUS!!!
A good gauge will be the finish on Friday ;)

Reactions: 7 users

RobjHunt

Regular
This is 100% irrelevant. Please stop posting crapper content.

Also..... charge your phone!
Spot on the money Wilzy. There's a reason we prefer this haven.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
F

Filobeddo

Attachments

• FDDEBA3C-3E50-4E8B-839E-6D14FF8A2B7F.gif
    FDDEBA3C-3E50-4E8B-839E-6D14FF8A2B7F.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 73
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Aphilips

Emerged
Hopefully Nviso's eye tracking will be involved along with Akida. 🤞🤞
Nviso do not have eye tracking capabilities. It has previously partnered with Tobii to access this tech.

Ha
My Brother finally put his Superfund order in, for 75000 shares of BRN at 85 cents on the weekend.

I guess investing prowess runs in the Family.. 🙄
haha .. tell him to be patient I bought a 40 K share Parcel at 81 1/2 the other day. thought about selling today but didn’t..(as usual too emotionally attached)
So they will definitely get back to at least 81 1/2… I have that investing prowess as well..😅

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Download the full pdf it's not much to read and seriously why would you skimp out.

PVDM👆
Thanks Rfta,

This article provides great insights into the working of Akida.

The synapses also serve a memory function.
"It has been proved that synapses are memory ii that acquire information through learning. Synapses are everywhere in the brain, Therefore memory is everywhere. Every movement, vowel, and shape etcetera has been learned and is stored as a set of variables somewhere in synaptic memory. Learned motor functions are stored in the motor cortex, while learned speech patterns are stored in Broca's and Wernicke's areas. Each module of the brain has been trained early in life and has formed connections that are appropriate to its function."

So each synapse compares a string of input spikes* with its memorized string of spikes and fires when there is sufficient correspondence rather than exact identicality, and retains the differences as a new example of the type of object, enabling the brain to automatically recognize variations of an object it had seen before.

[*Edit: or a group of synapses each compare a corresponding one of the string of input spikes with their single stored spike]

A glimpse into the near future:

"The nodes are organized in minicolumns and hypercolumns. Vernon Mountcastle described the columnar organization iii of the somatosensory cortex in his 1957 paper. In his 1978 paper iv he elaborated that this columnar organization is found everywhere in the cortex. A hypercolumn consists of up to 100 minicolumns. Each minicolumn consists of around 80 neurons. A hypercolumn comprises a computational unit, able to learn and to match complex temporal patterns. At least 10,000 digital nodes can be mapped onto a full-custom ASIC, representing one complete hypercolumn. "

So 8000 neurons in a hypercolumn. How many synapses per neuron?

"Therefore it is possible to train individual hypercolumns for specific tasks, such as the recognition of sounds, syllables and words, or visual image recognition consisting of the identification of line segments. This task is then copied into a function library, where it can be used to upload the function to larger networks consisting of many hypercolumns. This gives the machine sufficient innate knowledge to proceed to learn from subsequent sensory input streams. Increasingly complex functionality is copied as "learning models‟ into the function library."

"Consider that intelligence is defined vi as:
a. The capacity to autonomously acquire knowledge and skills, e.g. to learn.
b. To form associations between knowledge.
c. To be aware of the self and the environment, to learn from it and to be able to interact with it.
d. The ability for autonomous adaptability to a new environment.
e. The ability to think, reason and combine knowledge to form new solutions.
f. The ability to comprehend relationships.
g. A capacity for abstract thought.
h. A capacity to create new ideas, philosophy and art
. "

Just as well Peter was not around in Gallileo's day.

"At an average of 7000 synapses per node this represents a sustainable throughput of nearly 50 Gigabytes of data per second per device. A modest synthetic brain will consist of thousands of devices."

Cortical columns

"The design is highly repetitive, with each node an exact replica of every other node. It is therefore expected that the small scale design will scale quite well to a component containing at least 10,000 nodes. The connectome for the larger scale device will be the biological model of a cortical column."

Well now I've got to rethink my assumption that the 2-bit and 4-bit implementations of Akida would require correspondingly scaled MAC circuits. The NPUs (previously single-bit) have now been arranged in groups of 4 to form nodes, so is it possible that a node is capable of handling 4-bit weights and activations without a MAC circuit? After all, adding a MAC circuit to an NPU would be a major redesign. But I think I did see an article from the company which did confirm the MAC hypothesis ...

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 41 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Nviso do not have eye tracking capabilities. It has previously partnered with Tobii to access this tech.
When you say "Nviso do not have eye tracking capabilities" perhaps you haven't seen the attached video. Watch from about the 2.25 mark.
I don't mind who they partner with but they definitely do have eye tracking. Since this video there have been many improvements.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
When you say "Nviso do not have eye tracking capabilities" perhaps you haven't seen the attached video. Watch from about the 2.25 mark.
I don't mind who they partner with but they definitely do have eye tracking. Since this video there have been many improvements.

Prophesee also have partner eye tracking with DTS / Xperi who use Prophesee event vision sensor which may one day involve Akida we hope.

https://www.prophesee.ai/event-based-vision-applications/

Screenshot_2022-07-18-20-09-38-23_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

cosors

👀
At the moment the SPIE Astronomical Telescopes + Instrumentation is taking place. A buddy is on site. Not because of our thing but I gave him a few keywords. Tomorrow there should be a technology exhibition.

Maybe someone is interested in looking at the program.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I'm ever so gradually making my way through Peter Van Der Made's amasing book called "Higher Intelligence."

For those of you that have a copy of this incredible book, please refer to page 218. Half way down the page it says "Automotive Applications."

Ummmm... Copyright date 2013!!!!!

mic-drop-obama.gif

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

4jct

PVDM set this company up in such a way to avoid a hostile take over. 25% of share holder votes is all that is required to block such an attempt. Between management and the top 100 retail we have enough shares to do that. Any take over will have to be in our favour and based on our current position it would have to be pretty favourable.
Hi jt.
Very fair point. My concern though is that as rightly pointed out prior, you can’t trust anyone in this game. We have seen a large vote against PVDM at the agm so all is not necessarily tight at the top and most small retailers hold the “what can I do” view and hand their proxies to the chairman. These can equal many millions of votes that could be used for or against our best interests. It would be great to have a 25% (or whatever could be mustered) stake under retail control if we could possibly be organised enough. It’s a long shot suggestion but this forum offers a platform to make it possible. It would though require widespread support which doesn’t seem to be here.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom