BRN Discussion Ongoing

Reactions: 1 users

cosors

👀
Why can’t I paste anything, anyone else having this issue.
I sometimes have the problem with the phone when I scroll down too far/fast. Have to build it up again. Seems to be a bug in the app for me.

we talking just cut and pasting text?

Reactions: 3 users
Efficient. Effective. Elegant. Essential AI. Close to the sensor. Inspired by the brain. We are embedding our IP, in everything, everywhere,WORLD DOMINATION IMMINENT

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
D

Deleted member 118

Just for you dad as I know your watching.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
D

Deleted member 118

I do hope you are joking Rocket?😅 There has been so much exiting things of late. Much much more than any other company that I am watching on the asx. Just to name a couple:
Mercedes EQXX
Nviso and Nvidia/ Panasonic
ARM AI partner
Prophesy
NASA phase 2

There is more, just look at the iceberg photo.

It’s too bad they haven’t been asx Ann’s, but in my Honest opinion, with the 1000 eyes I don’t care if it is released on the asx. All it has done is giving me more and more confidence in my investment and know that all this links, partnerships and connections will lead to $$$ down the track.

Anyways, I do hope your joking, but just in case your worried or blue, take a step back and Re- look at everything that has come forth of late! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

cosors

👀
I can paste else where just not here, maybe I’ll restart the phone
For me it is indeed like that and only on the phone. In the meantime, I move the screen down a bit beforehand and don't go straight to the end of the text window. If I go right to the bottom I can not even type, so rebuild again. Is annoying, but in the meantime I have the hang of it.

For me it is indeed like that and only on the phone. In the meantime, I move the screen down a bit beforehand and don't go straight to the end of the text window. If I go right to the bottom I can not even type, so rebuild again. Is annoying, but in the meantime I have the hang of it.
Is their an actual app for this site?

Efficient. Effective. Elegant. Essential AI. Close to the sensor. Inspired by the brain. We are embedding our IP, in everything, everywhere.
when did we become elegant?:D

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

cosors

👀
Is their an actual app for this site?
Yes there is. But I can't find the link here again. I mean I would have gone at the beginning on the menu and in the drop down right was the link to the installation.
Screenshot_2022-07-11-22-12-22-92_3f76808b89d2117205aad87459958156.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Yes there is. But I can't find the link here again. I mean I would have gone at the beginning on the menu and in the drop down right was the link to the installation.
View attachment 11112
I think your screen is broken.:)
Cheers i'll have a look see around

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

cosors

👀
I think your screen is broken.:)
Cheers i'll have a look see around
It is a photo of a very special thing. Stainless steel and multibeam interference. There are deposits abrasive additives because it lays for years in the machine. The light is specially refracted by the nanometer thin deposits like shells or opals. The steel is normal gray. There are multiple pathways for color not just pigments.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
It is a photo of a very special thing. Stainless steel and multibeam interference from years of grinding, additive deposits.
Well that sounds interesting.. learn something new on here everyday.

Reactions: 2 users

cosors

👀
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

jk6199

Regular
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
D

Deleted member 118

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Can you try reboot your phone? I am having no issues. Maybe something odd happened in cache.

• Love

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
  • Love

Vanman1100

Regular
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users