BRN Discussion Ongoing

Have we got some kind of connection with Rocketboots, FactFinder?
Not that anyone has suggested but they have made two price sensitive announcements which the ASX caused them to supply further details of and enter a trading halt for that purpose.

The engagements are very similar to Brainchip’s engagement with ARM though I would suggest there is more meat on the BRN/ARM engagement so I personally hoping the ASX gives some better guidance as to what can be announced.
Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
None. This is about whether a partnership announcement release to the ASX is permissible or not. ROC recently released two, the ASX have pulled them up (two day TH), and ROC have just released their response statement.

All eyes on this.

Re: NVDIA

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 10.36.36 am.png

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Slade

Top 20
Picked up a small parcel again today... just call me the "Accumulator!"......
Will scratch some funds together and buy more tmoz or late next week.
Excellent!! It’s a good time to buy.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

RE AMAZON WEB SERVICES

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 10.37.58 am.png

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Reuben

Founding Member
intersting article where a project in Germany "AI Delta Learning Project" - is being funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy. In addition to Porsche Engineering, partners include BMW, CARIAD and Mercedes-Benz, major suppliers such as Bosch, and nine universities, including the Technical University of Munich and the University of Stuttgart.

Akida could have come up in these talks :)

another snippet from this project,
1654735302405.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users
ROC’s share price has fallen over 20% giving weight to ASX concerns that first announcement was ramping. Will be interesting????

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

M_C

Founding Member
intersting article where a project in Germany "AI Delta Learning Project" - is being funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy. In addition to Porsche Engineering, partners include BMW, CARIAD and Mercedes-Benz, major suppliers such as Bosch, and nine universities, including the Technical University of Munich and the University of Stuttgart.

Akida surely would have come up in these talks :)

another snippet from this project,
View attachment 8819
100% @Reuben ......great find.

Rob n co have "liked" a lot of CARIAD and BMW stuff lately on linkedin so it isn't a coincidence imo (i've had an eye on CARIAD for a while now)
BMW1.PNG

Capture.PNG
Rob Telson Likes 5.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 7.26.22 am.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

mrgds

Regular
ROC’s share price has fallen over 20% giving weight to ASX concerns that first announcement was ramping. Will be interesting????

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
True FF, though didn"t the s/p gain over 100% on the announcement?
Will be interesting to see if ROCs s/p does indeed drop back that full 100% ......................... im thinking it won"t as the market is "now aware"of the relationship/partnership, ....................... imo, has got to help with the outlook for ROC going forward.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

I suppose ROC's announcements will set a precedent. Does this mean we have to play catch up on our previously unannounced partnerships? Because if so, someone at BrainChip is going to have typing-induced RSI by the end of the day! 🤭

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users
Not that anyone has suggested but they have made two price sensitive announcements which the ASX caused them to supply further details of and enter a trading halt for that purpose.

The engagements are very similar to Brainchip’s engagement with ARM though I would suggest there is more meat on the BRN/ARM engagement so I personally hoping the ASX gives some better guidance as to what can be announced.
Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I heard an unconfirmed rumor a while back, that we are on a bit of a watch list, announcement wise.
Due to some "fluffy" announcements in the past..

Personally I don't care whether the news flow, is through the ASX, Company website, or customer release/website (like Mercedes).

If the news is good, it will get around 😉

If the Company needs to tread carefully, because the ASX is run by a bunch of FWs, so be it.

Brainchip will assert it's status, in time, regardless of whatever games "anyone" plays.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Reuben

Founding Member

Rob n co have "liked" a lot of CARIAD and BMW stuff lately on linkedin so it isn't a coi

Rob n co have "liked" a lot of CARIAD and BMW stuff lately on linkedin so it isn't a coincidence imo (i've had an eye on CARIAD for a while now)
Also ever since Lou mentioned Struggart in one of his talks, I have a feeling Apart from Mercedes - there could be more to this....

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

M_C

Founding Member
Capture.PNG

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 58 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Can someone comment on this, i read and it has many things in common with our chip.

View attachment 8811

Hi Andi85,

This is a pretty exciting development.

Penn State Uni:

WO2022020437A1 PHOTONIC-ELECTRONIC DEEP NEURAL NETWORKS

1654735792304.png

1654736148657.png

systems and methods for photonic-electronic neural network computation. In an embodiment, arrays of input data are processed in an optical domain and applied through a plurality of photonic-electronic neuron layers, such as in a neural network. The data may be passed through one or more convolution cells, training layers, and classification layers to generate output information. In embodiments, various types of input data, e.g., audio, video, speech, analog, digital, etc., may be directly processed in the optical domain and applied to any numbers of layers and neurons in various neural network configurations. Such systems and methods may also be integrated with one or more photonic-electronic systems, including but not limited to 3D imagers, optical phased arrays, photonic assisted microwave imagers, high data-rate photonic links, and photonic neural networks.

The current chip is 9.5 mm square, which is about 20 times the area of Akida 28 mm. I'm not sure how amenable the optical array is to size reduction.

"Our next steps in this research will examine the scalability of the chip as well as work on three-dimensional object classification," says Aflatouni. "Then maybe we will venture into the realm of classifying non-optical data. While image classification is one of the first areas of research for this chip, I am excited to see how it will be used, perhaps together with digital platforms, to accelerate different types of computations."

Could be difficult to implement LSTM.

"Our chip does not need to store the information, eliminating the need for a large memory unit."

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Bravo

Also ever since Lou mentioned Struggart in one of his talks, I have a feeling Apart from Mercedes - there could be more to this....

And we all know what happened in Stuttgart, don't we?! 🥳

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 10.59.35 am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Bravo

What do you get if you cross Stuttgart with an apple strudel?

STRUTTGART!

giraffe-pie.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Opened a short position recently then?
Give it a break.

Dolci is the best chartist on TSE. In another place Dolci stated that, although she traded, she saw Akida as a special case, and was wise enough to pick the 90c peak and double her holding in the washup while the rest of us waited for $1 on the back of the chip validation. Envious - you bet.

But Dolci always calls it as she sees it and suggestions of pump & dump could be defamatory.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

Mugen74

Regular
Give it a break.

Dolci is the best chartist on TSE. In another place Dolci stated that, although she traded, she saw Akida as a special case, and was wise enough to pick the 90c peak and double her holding in the washup while the rest of us waited for $1 on the back of the chip validation. Envious - you bet.

But Dolci always calls it as she sees it and suggestions of pump & dump could be defamatory.
Pump the breaks mate,I just asked a question,Dolci replied all good.If you read my next post you will see why I was interested!

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Iseki

Regular
The jury's still out on that one:

View attachment 8781
It's good to see the old silver bullet approach get another whirl.

It would be great, with so many of us looking for an ethical cancer cure investment, to have a thread where the posts were positive yet factual - ie the same as what we do for BRN.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

Rob n co have "liked" a lot of CARIAD and BMW stuff lately on linkedin so it isn't a coincidence imo (i've had an eye on CARIAD for a while now) View attachment 8825

View attachment 8822 View attachment 8823 View attachment 8824

Hey MC, I came across an article about the "KI Delta Learning" written in October 2021. It's in German though and the only word I understood was "tool" but thanks to Dr. Google's translation skills, I made my way through some of it that hints at self-learning and have provided the translation of the blue highlighted section.

I JUST REALISED THAT THIS WAS THE EXACT SAME ARTICLE THAT @Reuben POSTED EXCEPT HIS ARTICLE WAS IN ENGLISH! I'M GOING TO LEAVE THIS HEAR AS A REMINDER OF HOW STOOPID I AM.🥴

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 11.19.37 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 11.19.20 am.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

mrgds

Regular
Any one else got a NR on the BRN stock today?
Im on Commsec, ............... thers a NR , but nothing under announcements, ...............?

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom