BRN Discussion Ongoing

ndefries

Regular
The global autonomous vehicle market is projected to reach $2,161.79 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 40.1% from 2021 to 2030.

Autonomous vehicles are expected to account for about 12 percent of car registrations by 2030. Global car sales are expected to reach some 101.4 million units that same year.

If we can account for just a 10th of 1 percent of these overall revenues! 2 Billion! NP Margin of 90% and a PE of 20 = hello $20 a share. This does not account for any other revenue from all the other use cases in other industries.

As investors we have chosen a long-term growth play. Let it play out! It's an exciting time to be shareholder.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users
The global autonomous vehicle market is projected to reach $2,161.79 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 40.1% from 2021 to 2030.

Autonomous vehicles are expected to account for about 12 percent of car registrations by 2030. Global car sales are expected to reach some 101.4 million units that same year.

If we can account for just a 10th of 1 percent of these overall revenues! 2 Billion! NP Margin of 90% and a PE of 20 = hello $20 a share. This does not account for any other revenue from all the other use cases in other industries.

As investors we have chosen a long-term growth play. Let it play out! It's an exciting time to be shareholder.
I’m with you ND: patients is key.

I’ve had a brief look at Qualcomm and stating the obvious they are MASSIVE.

Qualcomm state they are the world’s leading wireless technology innovator with a SP of $136 US.
1649813531190.png

1649813531237.png

Their statement: AI is transforming everything.

They already have SNAPDRAGON, and work in mobile, automotive, IOT , XR and cloud.

It’s not a given that AKIDA is going to be implemented by them. They also have a Neural Processing SDK for neural processing which I am hoping like crazy is something to complement AKIDA .

The reason we may be taken up by QUALCOMM is because of our first mover advantage, patents and hopefully their product is inferior and they need some secret sauce, or kryptonite! There is already a technological race which is why the NDA’s and secrecy is so important.

Any company that wants to be competitive in the neuromorphic AI space needs to either adapt AKIDA or take on the task of getting past the patents and quickly creating their own: something no one else had been able to achieve to the standard Brainchip has. Thank you PVDM, AM and the rest of the team!

Any company, such as Intel who wants to fluff around, spending hundreds of millions of R & D dollars to achieve a fail or inferior product may get left behind. No company wants that!

I completely understand the urgency of Mr. HEHIR to get AKIDA adopted by as many of the Fortune 500 companies as he can: as he stated (from memory) “Akida could become the defacto standard.”

There are projects such as Bravo has pointed out where the European countries are defining just that: basic standards for AI. Once that is defined with Akida onboard it will become ubiquitous!

Will Brainchip be successful: I strongly believe it will due to a superior product and brilliant team!

How much success and how quickly are the two variables but I’m confident that by 2025 the SP will be many multiples of where we are now so the short term price now I see as a buying opportunity.

However it won’t be achieved easily and I’m glad the team is focussed on their task of getting the product out there as that will be the real driver of the SP: Adoption by the EAP’s and sales.

Peace

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
I doubled down on BrainChip, it is a little weird that I had to spend 25 times my initial outlay to do that though. I think I waited too long!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

JK200SX

Regular

Good afternoon happy people,

With the permission of Strawman.com, I present to you the latest interview with Sean, over hehir:

AKIDA BALLISTA - AWESOME BRAINCHIP VIDEOS CHANNEL

Just like what that other guy says on youtube, don't forget to hit the like button, tell your friends, subscribe, hit the cowbell and enjoy the video that presents the worlds greatest tech company!

1649815913842.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

jtardif999

Regular
The first thing to recognise is that there are no degrees of negligence.

In civil law you are either negligent or not. Even a little bit of negligence is enough.

If I as a human driver had an accident and I gave the explanation that I thought I had a 90 percent chance of changing lanes safely or stopping if the car in front braked suddenly as far as the law is concerned that is negligence and I should pay for the damage I have caused.

The clever aspect of what Mercedes has done is to be found in the fact they are the first and that they have limited their risk to low speed collisions.

So Mercedes have the first 1,000 kilometre EV and the first acceptance of liability for consequences of an autonomous driving system.

Mercedes 2
Tesla 0

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Combining LiDAR with Radar will probably allow level 3 at open road speeds imo since LiDAR is 3d but has a range limit closer than Radar. When vehicles have both technologies working in concert then we will see much wider use of the driving mode.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
FF ......... You are correct.

I will try to stop the venting ......... not easy, bit like I can't seem to stop smoking.
Not that I like to make excuses but I have been diagnosed Bi Polar long time ago .......... most stuff I do involves releasing my emotions,
probably more than I should and to be honest, I like it like that.

I have learned over many years to self manage this illness and be aware when I need to take a Bex and lay down.
Will try my best to stop venting about the share price manipulation and try to view this as an accepted practice ....... even though it screams out to be complete immoral behaviour in my eyes.
From my experience,
as a reformed pathological gambler ......... still punt but in control now (usually) ....... the most important principle of Punting/Gambling from my studies on the subject comes down to FAIR PLAY.
THE FAIR PLAY ....... I guess it is usually achieved by abiding by THE RULES OF PLAY.

OMG ........ JUST REALISED not for the first time .......... in writing this post, the ASX is not just a contributor to this "IMMORAL BEHAVIOUR" (share price manipulation)
Because they PROVIDE the RULES that allow this to happen ....... the ASX is the sole contributor.

Seems this is really about the House (ASX) running a rigged game ........ MAY BE TIME FOR A LONG and OVERDUE ENQUIRY.

I understood from you or maybe another reply to my venting about this in the past ......... that the Government make easy and good money by allowing the Bots and Algorithms, though I do not fully understand how it works I do get the gist enough to understand - this is NOT RIGHT and proper behaviour.
A proper enquiry just may show the Government is complicit and ALSO be accused of IMMORALITY ???
Is there a case for immoral taxes ? I think there is ...... but not sidetracking there now....... my bedtime soon - the chaos is beginning outside.

I will contact the ASX to see if they want to take part willingly or if some other persuasions will be required.
I should maybe focus my attention and displeasure on the people that are allowing this to happen .................. ASX & Government.
Problem is I have no spare time for this ..... have been trying to find the right lawyers to seek to initiate 2 matters against Government Authorities.

Not easy ......... both would be landmark matters of Negligence and Failure of Duties, unchartered waters.
Both are evidence based about being bullied and treated unfairly ....... "UNCONSCIONABLE CONDUCT"
There is a common theme to my desires for legal actions it seems.

For now I will just keep repeating ........... Patience GrassHopper ...... Patience GrassHopper ..... Patience GrassHopper
Until the good news breaks and no manipulation can hold this baby back !!!!

Patience GrassHopper ...... Patience GrassHopper ..... Patience GrassHopper

Since we are all strangers here ....... just wanted to share some of my history for maybe better understanding me.
Thank you FF for your posts.........
This short psychoanalysis also helped me understand much better who should be the REAL TARGET for my venting :)
What a significant post.

I am one for honest venting but rather than accepting what is permitted by the other players and the referee and the governing body try simply to understand it for the purpose of achieving your personal goals.

If you think there is a sport theme in the above you are absolutely correct. In all sport there is a concept of fair play which is habitually ignored.

Take cricket, Australia is famous for sledging.

Take football of all codes, niggling as some call it is endemic.

Take Tennis, look at things like racquet abuse, injury breaks, toilet breaks, mistimed ball tosses all designed to interrupt an opponents game.

All these behaviours could be stamped out by referees and governing bodies but they allegedly create colour and passion drawing spectators and driving up ticket sales, sponsorships and media contracts.

The best player is the one who can understand the motivation behind the behaviour is a lack of belief in the opponent that they can win based solely on their personal skill and ability so they have to cheat.

So when you see the conduct that we all despise on the market accept that the person or persons engaging in manipulation either knows or fears they are just not good enough to make money in the markets without cheating.

Keep your cool and know that your failure to react is tearing out their heart.

They cannot win fairly and they cannot win by cheating. The ultimate losers.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKUDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Kachoo

Regular
I doubled down on BrainChip, it is a little weird that I had to spend 25 times my initial outlay to do that though. I think I waited too long!
Ha ha you sent the questions lol.

Yeah I'm a little crusty I bought more at 99 cents a few weeks ago or so.

Could have waited but in the end my selling price point won't make a difference. IMO.

But I'm really surprised it drifted down this much but we saw it before to. Definately some market manipulation on low new interest but the end game will be rewarding.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

Slade

Top 20
FF ......... You are correct.

I will try to stop the venting ......... not easy, bit like I can't seem to stop smoking.
Not that I like to make excuses but I have been diagnosed Bi Polar long time ago .......... most stuff I do involves releasing my emotions,
probably more than I should and to be honest, I like it like that.

I have learned over many years to self manage this illness and be aware when I need to take a Bex and lay down.
Will try my best to stop venting about the share price manipulation and try to view this as an accepted practice ....... even though it screams out to be complete immoral behaviour in my eyes.
From my experience,
as a reformed pathological gambler ......... still punt but in control now (usually) ....... the most important principle of Punting/Gambling from my studies on the subject comes down to FAIR PLAY.
THE FAIR PLAY ....... I guess it is usually achieved by abiding by THE RULES OF PLAY.

OMG ........ JUST REALISED not for the first time .......... in writing this post, the ASX is not just a contributor to this "IMMORAL BEHAVIOUR" (share price manipulation)
Because they PROVIDE the RULES that allow this to happen ....... the ASX is the sole contributor.

Seems this is really about the House (ASX) running a rigged game ........ MAY BE TIME FOR A LONG and OVERDUE ENQUIRY.

I understood from you or maybe another reply to my venting about this in the past ......... that the Government make easy and good money by allowing the Bots and Algorithms, though I do not fully understand how it works I do get the gist enough to understand - this is NOT RIGHT and proper behaviour.
A proper enquiry just may show the Government is complicit and ALSO be accused of IMMORALITY ???
Is there a case for immoral taxes ? I think there is ...... but not sidetracking there now....... my bedtime soon - the chaos is beginning outside.

I will contact the ASX to see if they want to take part willingly or if some other persuasions will be required.
I should maybe focus my attention and displeasure on the people that are allowing this to happen .................. ASX & Government.
Problem is I have no spare time for this ..... have been trying to find the right lawyers to seek to initiate 2 matters against Government Authorities.

Not easy ......... both would be landmark matters of Negligence and Failure of Duties, unchartered waters.
Both are evidence based about being bullied and treated unfairly ....... "UNCONSCIONABLE CONDUCT"
There is a common theme to my desires for legal actions it seems.

For now I will just keep repeating ........... Patience GrassHopper ...... Patience GrassHopper ..... Patience GrassHopper
Until the good news breaks and no manipulation can hold this baby back !!!!

Patience GrassHopper ...... Patience GrassHopper ..... Patience GrassHopper

Since we are all strangers here ....... just wanted to share some of my history for maybe better understanding me.
Thank you FF for your posts.........
This short psychoanalysis also helped me understand much better who should be the REAL TARGET for my venting :)
Loved Kungfu
E8B90C67-8374-4799-9169-4178A22E0581.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

ndefries

Regular
Good to see we are part of the graduate intern program at Uni of Michigan

For those that don't know - MCity Test Facility at the University of Michigan is the world's first purpose-built testing ground for autonomous vehicles, it's a mini-town of sorts, made up of 16 acres of road and traffic infrastructure. It includes traffic signals and signs, underpasses, building facades, tree cover, home and garage exterior for testing delivery and ride-hailing, and different terrains such as road, pedestrian walkways, railway tracks, and road-markings which the vehicles must navigate. It's here that experts test scenarios that even the most experienced of drivers may be pressed to handle, from children playing in the street to two cars trying to merge on a junction at the same time.

Attachments

• intern.jpg
    intern.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
Good to see we are part of the graduate intern program at Uni of Michigan

For those that don't know - MCity Test Facility at the University of Michigan is the world's first purpose-built testing ground for autonomous vehicles, it's a mini-town of sorts, made up of 16 acres of road and traffic infrastructure. It includes traffic signals and signs, underpasses, building facades, tree cover, home and garage exterior for testing delivery and ride-hailing, and different terrains such as road, pedestrian walkways, railway tracks, and road-markings which the vehicles must navigate. It's here that experts test scenarios that even the most experienced of drivers may be pressed to handle, from children playing in the street to two cars trying to merge on a junction at the same time.
Not only that but the fellow is an Intern at Brainchip and Nvidia at what appears to be the same time???

When asked in a recent interview about Nvidia being a competitor Rob Telson commented that they did not see Nvidia as a competitor but as a future partner.

Just wild dots or something more???

No opinion so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 39 users

Slade

Top 20
Not only that but the fellow is an Intern at Brainchip and Nvidia at what appears to be the same time???

When asked in a recent interview about Nvidia being a competitor Rob Telson commented that they did not see Nvidia as a competitor but as a future partner.

Just wild dots or something more???

No opinion so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Akidivia

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Csharmo

Regular
I think the teco comms company they are working with is Lumen

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Managed to listen to Sean's interview on the go.

My favourite quotes:

'Get it into the hands of customers this year, next year and the year after that'.
# about customers - 'We are like their kryptonite'
'We have a relationship with a communications company that we didn't think there was a use case for'.
'We have one of the best kept secrets in the world'.
'I am competitive in nature'.
'We are not worried about cash whatsoever'.
'I am just wanting to get the word out. That is what is keeping me up at night'.

I also really liked Tony's voice as well. Would have a beer with him.
Yes I thought it was a fantastic interview some really positive comments as you have pointed out, A few great questions thrown in from our own @Slymeat ( nice one ) :) ...... And I wish 'THE WORD' would get out so I can sleep at night also :) 💤😴 hope to finish in the GREEN today and tomorrow and then enjoy the long Easter weekend, also got to have a chat with TD in Perth @ the $1 party very genuine nice guy.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Can everyone click on this link and like SiFive's tweet about BrainChip. Their last BrainChip tweet got 127 likes and usually their tweets get under 10 likes.

My hope and theory is, that if BrainChip tweets get them lots of like's then they will tweet something about BrainChip on a regular basis.

We've only got 24 likes on this one so far. Come on team :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
I think the teco comms company they are working with is Lumen

Hi CS
I have been looking at Lumen and found this article on Lumen’s site which they obviously embrace as they are encouraging their customers to read it.

In doing so it becomes clear that Lumen would well and truly recognise what use they could put AKIDA technology too in its network:

Not proof but certainly improves the chances that you have correctly picked this one. Certainly worth a deep dive by the 1,000 Eyes.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Taproot

Regular
Did you all here about this :
Pfizer willing to pay $100 million for a smart phone app that can hear a cough signature for covid.
Just wait till Pfizer learns about the listening capability of Akida.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Hi CS
I have been looking at Lumen and found this article on Lumen’s site which they obviously embrace as they are encouraging their customers to read it.

In doing so it becomes clear that Lumen would well and truly recognise what use they could put AKIDA technology too in its network:

Not proof but certainly improves the chances that you have correctly picked this one. Certainly worth a deep dive by the 1,000 Eyes.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I reckon I’ve heard the name Cisco mentioned before.

That’s right, they’ve signed an agreement with Brainchip in 2016.
BrainChip and Cisco Internet of Everything Innovation CenterSign Agreement to Demonstrate the Capabilities of BrainChip's Spiking Neural Adaptive Processor (SNAP) Technology - BrainChip (brainchipinc.com)
They’re one of many with a strategic alliance with Lumen:

1649824226801.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Neuromorphia

fact collector
Video interview with BrainChip CEO, Sean Hehir

Sean Hehir interview via Strawman.com 2022 03 28:

27min53sec
I would simply say without the name. We're heavily engaged right now with a um in an engagement model with a communications company and I wouldn't have thought it was necessarily a use case but what they're interested in is of course some artificial intelligence company but they don't build chips(Fabless) But they're going to perhaps buy our IP if you know if they decide to do and of course then they'll work on behalf so you can look at it this way any industry that wants to have artificial intelligence on an edge kind of application is really fair game and they're either going to buy a standard chip from us or they can go from company and have one built on behalf of or they can own the IP and design themselves so we're refining our engagement model because we're getting inquiries from all three of those constituents at the same time.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I reckon I’ve heard the name Cisco mentioned before.

That’s right, they’ve signed an agreement with Brainchip in 2016.
BrainChip and Cisco Internet of Everything Innovation CenterSign Agreement to Demonstrate the Capabilities of BrainChip's Spiking Neural Adaptive Processor (SNAP) Technology - BrainChip (brainchipinc.com)
They’re one of many with a strategic alliance with Lumen:

View attachment 4178
CISCO "owns" the internet.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/index.html

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
Top Bottom