BRN Discussion Ongoing

what could have happened on between 2nd and 4th March?
View attachment 2308
Interesting that the podcast with Rob on the making data simple channel came out on the 3rd of March. Worth a listen for anyone that hasn’t, you can tell the host is extremely intrigued and his excitement grows the more the conversation develops

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 30 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
I was planning to spend my time when BRN hits the jackpot on the beach.
The way the markets are going, I will be spending it on the beach, but on lifeguard duties.

I will be happy doing lifeguard duties with these ladies.

Screenshot_20220308-095640_Chrome.jpg

Its great to be a shareholder.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Shadow59

Regular
I was planning to spend my time when BRN hits the jackpot on the beach.
The way the markets are going, I will be spending it on the beach, but on lifeguard duties.
Hey BL there's nothing wrong with being a lifeguard. You can be rich too if you want! They do a great service for the community.
I'll have to say here that I do duty as a voluntary lifeguard a couple of times a month at a pool. It is also a great way to get to know people if you live and work on your own.

• Love
Reactions: 22 users
Interesting that the podcast with Rob on the making data simple channel came out on the 3rd of March. Worth a listen for anyone that hasn’t, you can tell the host is extremely intrigued and his excitement grows the more the conversation develops
The company stated that last year 2021 they had over 5,000 users of Meta TF.

Another poster put up a response they received or found from a University Researcher which stated he had now received AKIDA and would be testing it or words to that effect. The CEO Sean Hehir said early February that a priority was to get AKIDA into universities and research facilities ASAP.

These statistics regarding Meta TF will be particularly interesting around the end of June, 2022. If it is happening the way it should they will be very informative as the University campaign and the sales drive on the various products should be starting to bite by that point.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 37 users
I will be happy doing lifeguard duties with these ladies.

View attachment 2314

Its great to be a shareholder.
You will spend all your profits on modified beach wheel chairs. LOL FF

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Sonantic eh? here are 9 Sonatic videos.

Looking at their web site did not reveal much however the Careers section seems to give away that they are old style software deep learning and cloud based. No suggestion that they do anything close to what Brainchip offers though this may have all changed with the Mercedes collaboration. The other thing is they only commenced in 2018 so the amount of development time they have had precludes true Ai being at the core of what they were and are doing.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 14 users

Baisyet

Regular
In light of Sp falling and some of us are getting worried about it. One this surprises me this time with SP falling is the number of seller relatively lower then buyers this time. And this time one thing i noticed that big parcel of share on sell side and surprisingly that big chunk is eaten up just like that. Its not just today I have noticed it few times so there is something about it. :)

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users
Hey BL there's nothing wrong with being a lifeguard. You can be rich too if you want! They do a great service for the community.
I'll have to say here that I do duty as a voluntary lifeguard a couple of times a month at a pool. It is also a great way to get to know people if you live and work on your own.
I had a mate in my irresponsible youth who wanted nothing more out of life than to be a full time beach inspector lifeguard. Monday through Friday he covered Palm Beach and had full access to the Surf Club and myself and a few other mates would go and surf and stay with him. He was finally appointed full time by the Council and he said he was now retired. He was in his late twenties and the happiest most adjusted person I had ever met. FF

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
In light of Sp falling and some of us are getting worried about it. One this surprises me this time with SP falling is the number of seller relatively lower then buyers this time. And this time one thing i noticed that big parcel of share on sell side and surprisingly that big chunk is eaten up just like that. Its not just today I have noticed it few times so there is something about it. :)
You gotta have faith.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Open this up and you can set a reminder for the event!!

BRN News: BrainChip Holdings Ltd Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences - 8th Mar 2022, 8:30am​

Brainchip an hour ago started advertising these up coming conferences on LinkedIn

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

JohnMaz

Emerged
Sonantic eh? here are 9 Sonatic videos.

That's incredible how realistic the voices are. Amazing to hear that voice actors are able to use it to augment and edit their own live work using this technology.

Reactions: 8 users
Does anyone know if the greenhouse/climate change effect of Puto’s military adventure in the Ukraine has been calculated.

The silver Covid cloud lining was the reduction in air travel and daily commutes reducing carbon emissions.

I wonder if Puto has turned those savings on there head with 60 k long military vehicle convoys, jet aircraft and rockets.

Anyone else remember Puto criticising Australia for its climate change inaction.

The above comments are to focus your attention on AKIDA’s carbon reduction credentials and the fact that while ever humans run the World it will only be scientific advances which will ensure our children’s futures.

So I say go and read about the amount of carbon companies like Facebook (Meta), Google, Amazon etc; are producing through deep learning data centres then consider what AKIDA can do to reduce this and forget about the current share price.

Scientists have calculated that the Earth has about 5 billion years left before the Sun incinerates everything and it becomes another ball of rock rolling around in space.

All the plastic bag banning and clean up Australia days under the sun will not impact this final chapter of mankind's history on Earth. The answer if there is to be one will be provided by science.

The current watching of the share price given the world events that are controlling the markets at the moment is tantamount to navel gazing in my opinion. If you are holding at a loss and have to sell that is very sad but otherwise there is no reason to be concerned as the science under pinning Brainchip's extraordinary technology has not altered.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 39 users

Yak52

Regular
Calm down Yak. I see nothing wrong with their post and I didn't realise this was a BRN positive posts only forum.
I thought we wanted a balanced conversation but if you attack anyone who hints towards negativity then this site will become the exact opposite of HC.
I'd prefer reading conflicting views rather than this company mentioned AI it must be akida or that person liked a comment so we must be working with them.
Hi Flenton. Not much good being here also if we allow the same people and /or carrying on as happened on HotCrapper to exist here also.
As Zeeb)t has stated we need to keep a lookout for possible intrusions and there is a report facility I was unaware of but will us in future.
One of the reasons HC dissolved into such a cesspool was there were too many "fence sitters" willing to let anything happen, mostly because of indifference and motivation to have a SP drop so they could get "cheaper" shares. Some were small Shorters and Pip traders so it was benefical to have a cesspool for them and they encouraged doing absolutely NOTHIING!
like the current SP? It is a direct result of the Shorting Campaign carried out and then followed by more shorting currently which is the reason we are dropping every day.
If you have half a Million shares you have seen a Asset drop of over 50% which is not fun I can assure you. Then again IF you are just a small holder with 15,000 shares wanting to make a few % then its no big deal.

Ps. There was plenty wrong with his post also, and previous posts as well. I guess it depends on your "position" with BRN stock and if you care at all.

Yak52

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Labsy

Regular
Just a question to distract from current events and perhaps focus on some postives. Can anyone suggest what the market cap would look like and necessary earnings for SP to eventually and comfortably hit $200. And how realistic is this given the potential dot join exercising by the 1000 eyes?
Cheers guys, hang in there. I've been accumulating weekly and this morning bought another chunk... ;)

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hi everyone,

I was just looking at the Cerence Investor Presentation from 27 August 21 and thought these 2 slides were VERY INTERESTING!!!

PS: Red arrows on first slide are by yours truly.

🚗 💕🧠🍟
Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 12.00.06 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 11.21.46 am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 81 users

Dhm

Regular
Hi everyone,

I was just looking at the Cerence Investor Presentation from 27 August 21 and thought these 2 slides were VERY INTERESTING!!!

🚗 💕🧠🍟
View attachment 2316
View attachment 2317
Also having 'Hello Ford' next to 'Hey Mercedes' is enough to make my day. If only we could have that confirmed.

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Hi everyone,

🚗 💕🧠🍟
View attachment 2316
View attachment 2317
Morning Bravo77,

Good find , thankyou.

And Cerence's use of Hexagons no ???.

They certainly have some connections.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Hi everyone,

🚗 💕🧠🍟
View attachment 2316
View attachment 2317
I thought I would bring a bit of HC balance to the table.

"So what you are saying is just because the "Hey Mercedes" on the right is powered by Brainchip's spiking neural network technology that is 5 to 10 times more efficient that Cerence is also using this same 5 to 10 times more efficient technology in the "Hey Ford" system they are providing.

You need to be ashamed of yourself. You are misleading all these poor unsophisticated mum's and dad's up the garden path. No one would believe this proposition I am going to report your post to myself and have it removed." LOL

Brilliant observation Bravo. Blind Freddie agrees that this is most certainly a tell which would allow him to play the right card if it was a game of poker.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 55 users
Top Bottom