BRN Discussion Ongoing

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
She go's up......she go's down......It's how we make money in the end. :)
Hang in there Compadres... follow your plan.... not theirs...you know, the one where they're trying to panic you into an emotional and irrational reaction. Be like Jonesey instead, and Don't Panic. :)

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
We know that AKIDA is being utitlised for key word spotting in the Mercedes MBUX. We know that Cerence is powering the voice and AI-driven features in the Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX). So BrainChip is obviously working in collaboration with Cerence.

Aside from working with Mercedes, Cerrence is also providing interactive AI to Electric Fiat 500, BMW, and Audi.

The Honda logo is also shown on the Cerence website along with other big carmakers logos who are preportedly using Cerence technology.

DOT. DOT. DOT.

Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 12.45.25 pm.png

Extract 1
We are most famous for speech, and recently announced that Cerence is powering the voice and AI-driven features in the Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX). Cerence was also selected by FCA to provide conversational and interactive AI in the new Electric Fiat 500. We are also long time partners with BMW, and just this month we presented our products together to demonstrate our vision for the impact of conversational AI on the driving experience. Audi’s voice assistant was also built on the Cerence Drive platform, which empowers a conversational mobility assistant and infotainment experience that makes it safer and more natural than ever for drivers to interact with their Audi vehicles.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 42 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Most stocks I watch are down badly today. I think the developments in Europe (i.e. Europe's largest nuclear power plant) being attacked by Russian forces is certainly not helping. I read somewhere that so far the Russian forces will not cease fire to allow emergency services access. I think the world is watching with bated breath.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users
We know that AKIDA is being utitlised for key word spotting in the Mercedes MBUX. We know that Cerence is powering the voice and AI-driven features in the Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX). So BrainChip is obviously working in collaboration with Cerence.

Aside from working with Mercedes, Cerrence is also providing interactive AI to Electric Fiat 500, BMW, and Audi.

The Honda logo is also shown on the Cerence website along with other big carmakers logos who are preportedly using Cerence technology.

DOT. DOT. DOT.

View attachment 2205

Extract 1
We are most famous for speech, and recently announced that Cerence is powering the voice and AI-driven features in the Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX). Cerence was also selected by FCA to provide conversational and interactive AI in the new Electric Fiat 500. We are also long time partners with BMW, and just this month we presented our products together to demonstrate our vision for the impact of conversational AI on the driving experience. Audi’s voice assistant was also built on the Cerence Drive platform, which empowers a conversational mobility assistant and infotainment experience that makes it safer and more natural than ever for drivers to interact with their Audi vehicles.
That Tata mob just keep turning up everywhere wonder if they know about Brainchip and AKIDA technology advantages over in there automotive arm. I mean just because TCS Robotics knows about AKIDA and is working with Brainchip and have multiple patents issued for solutions relying upon SNN technology does not necessarily mean they have told them. Good thing Cerence knows about AKIDA through the Mercedes connection otherwise they might never find out. LOL

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Mccabe84

Regular
How many shares do people own if i may ask?
Enough, but not enough of you know what I mean
I have just heard Russia bombing nuclear sites in Ukraine ......... maybe some panick for that ??
Need to find out more.
Most stocks I watch are down badly today. I think the developments in Europe (i.e. Europe's largest nuclear power plant) being attacked by Russian forces is certainly not helping. I read somewhere that so far the Russian forces will not cease fire to allow emergency services access. I think the world is watching with bated breath.
Depending how bad it is, this may cause other countries to step in as it might effect them. I wished to never see a war again in my lifetime, my heart goes out to all the innocent people and the soldier inside me is starting to getting the urge to go fight for them.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Slade

Top 20
The World needs to kill the cunt.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 28 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

An Eye for an Eye Will Make the Whole World Blind.​

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

VictorG

What's happening in Ukraine is devastating and should be above all else our number one concern for many reasons, most notably is the potential escalation into a regional war or even worse, a nuclear event.
There were many natural or man made events that drove markets up or down during my 10 yrs as a commodities broker in the mid 80's to mid 90's. If I was to impart one trading rule I lived by during those days, it would be the old adage 'buy the rumour, sell the fact'.
With the bombing of Ukraine's nuclear power plant, many institutions and retail clients would've rapidly converted a healthy percentage of their portfolio into cash then sit on the side lines until further facts are known. This is normal and not a reflection on BRN's fundamentals.

In a way this can be healthy for the BRN share price, stay with me here!
The sudden and sharp share price drop occurred across the board not just BRN. When the buyers come back, they are less likely to rebuy non-performing shares and would be inclined to buy more defensive and growth stocks, I argue BRN qualifies as both. I also believe the current price provides no room for shorters to enter or remain short. From a buyers point of view, these levels are very attractive and should underpin the next rally.

I conclude by predicting BRN to be $1.25+ by close of trade tomorrow (if not before).

BUY BUY BUY!!!!

Obviously the above is my opinion and not to be considered as advice.

Akida Ballista to infinity and beyond.

VG

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Zedjack33

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
A differrent perspective here, guy is on a Twitter

Show this thread
Jon B. Wolfsthal
@JBWolfsthal
·
29m
As of now, there is no real increase in levels of radioactivity near the site. But this does not change the reality - Russia is reckless and needs to withdraw and allow response.
Quote Tweet
Jon B. Wolfsthal
@JBWolfsthal
· 37m
ok, everyone needs to take a step back and not jump to conclusions. Stay with me. Yes, a fire at any nuclear plant is a bad thing but there are a few things to know. The reactor here is a VVER type, not the same RBMK that was at the Chernobyl plant. 1/ twitter.com/cliffordlevy/s…
Show this thread

On the ABC radio a little while ago they were interviewing a Harvard Professor who studies the security of nuclear power plants and he had a different view of the risk fire poses at this plant and indeed any nuclear plant. He made the fundamental point that no nuclear power plant is built to endure military attack.

The part of this peace keeping mission that does not make sense to me is that Puto suggests that Russia had to go in to defend Ukrainians of Russian dissent from the Ukrainian Nazi aggressors. This sounds reasonable Nazi's are not my favourite people but I was not aware that Nazi's were more susceptible to nuclear radiation than other people in particular Russian Ukrainians.

Add to this the following:

"Malcolm Davis, a senior analyst with the Australian Strategic Policy Institute, agreed that was the most likely reason.

"I think there has to be concern that any heavy fighting in that immediate vicinity could potentially cause a new nuclear disaster," he said.

"But I don't think the Russians sought to control Chernobyl for the sake of controlling Chernobyl — it's more a point of controlling Chernobyl as a key location to support the advance on Kyiv."

Dr Davis added that it didn't make sense for Russia to use Chernobyl as a threat when Moscow already had nuclear weapons.

He said tactical nuclear weapons were a more controlled approach than blowing up a reactor.

"Blowing up a reactor could spew radiation all over Europe, including into Russia," he said."

So even the people of Russia in Russia are being put at risk. It is a bit hard to work out whose side Puto is actually on. He does not care for the Ukrainian Nazi's, the Ukrainian's who are not Nazi's, the Ukrainian Jews, the Russian Ukrainians or it seems the Russian Russians.

Added to all of this it is being reported that there was a failed attempt on the life of the Russian speaking Ukrainian Jewish President over night.

And in the last hour India has advised that there is to be a Quad meeting of the India, Japan, US & Australia to discuss the Ukraine threat.

With all of this going on the share market is reacting as expected but the fundamentals of just about every company on the ASX have not changed suddenly overnight. The big four banks are down along with just about every other company including Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 15 users
That will spread fallout over all of Europe.
I gave you some advice the other day can I suggest that you substitute lead for the foil. FF.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Quercuskid

Regular
On the ABC radio a little while ago they were interviewing a Harvard Professor who studies the security of nuclear power plants and he had a different view of the risk fire poses at this plant and indeed any nuclear plant. He made the fundamental point that no nuclear power plant is built to endure military attack.

The part of this peace keeping mission that does not make sense to me is that Puto suggests that Russia had to go in to defend Ukrainians of Russian dissent from the Ukrainian Nazi aggressors. This sounds reasonable Nazi's are not my favourite people but I was not aware that Nazi's were more susceptible to nuclear radiation than other people in particular Russian Ukrainians.

Add to this the following:

"Malcolm Davis, a senior analyst with the Australian Strategic Policy Institute, agreed that was the most likely reason.

"I think there has to be concern that any heavy fighting in that immediate vicinity could potentially cause a new nuclear disaster," he said.

"But I don't think the Russians sought to control Chernobyl for the sake of controlling Chernobyl — it's more a point of controlling Chernobyl as a key location to support the advance on Kyiv."

Dr Davis added that it didn't make sense for Russia to use Chernobyl as a threat when Moscow already had nuclear weapons.

He said tactical nuclear weapons were a more controlled approach than blowing up a reactor.

"Blowing up a reactor could spew radiation all over Europe, including into Russia," he said."

So even the people of Russia in Russia are being put at risk. It is a bit hard to work out whose side Puto is actually on. He does not care for the Ukrainian Nazi's, the Ukrainian's who are not Nazi's, the Ukrainian Jews, the Russian Ukrainians or it seems the Russian Russians.

Added to all of this it is being reported that there was a failed attempt on the life of the Russian speaking Ukrainian Jewish President over night.

And in the last hour India has advised that there is to be a Quad meeting of the India, Japan, US & Australia to discuss the Ukraine threat.

With all of this going on the share market is reacting as expected but the fundamentals of just about every company on the ASX have not changed suddenly overnight. The big four banks are down along with just about every other company including Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Except PAB which is amazingly up

• Love

Vladsblood

Regular
Has anyone heard of the show, Amazon Prime Unicorn Hunters? Hoping they take a look at our Unicorn BRN…it’ll blow them away to see PVDM’s creations. Just a thought. Vlad

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

TECH

Regular
Yes, it's one of those times when we all feel helpless, individuals with an agenda, it's all about Power, Greed and Control.

I always reference this image below:

What's the point of war, none of us are going anywhere fast, we live and die on this "Blue Marble" we end up the same way we all come into this world, with nothing, what's the point Putin ?..to me it's just sheer evil, it's all about SELF 👎

Blue Marble.jpg

Now back to Brainchip...you may have noticed that with Manny retiring from the Board, Antonio moved sideways as he was already a Board Member, so the company hasn't sourced another director, they have moved Sean onto the Board as the 5th Member, I noticed this last night and was sort of surprised, as I may have missed any reference to this actually taking place.

I think it's ok...but as Sean is answerable to the Board, maybe there is a slight bit of conflict, if they wish to discuss certain matters with regards the CEO privately ?...nothing to be concerned about, but I thought that I'd bring it to your attention.

Cheers for now....Tech ;)

• Thinking
Reactions: 24 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I gave you some advice the other day can I suggest that you substitute lead for the foil. FF.
It will make my wallet heavier.

But will it help with RFID.

• Fire

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Check this out crew!

Fireside chat with Sujal Shah, VP & GM, Professional Services CERENCE. He talks about the future in-car experience and the important role voice will have.

Sujal mentions the neural net-based text-to-speech (TTS) technology, MBUX and the hybrid on-board / in cloud system. He says that the embedded software or integrated architecture enhancements are very important for compute power (low latency) and for those occasions when the car lacks internet connectivity.

2 months ago

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
It will make my wallet heavier.

But will it help with RFID.
That will offset the present share price seems it will be a win, win. 😂FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Yes, it's one of those times when we all feel helpless, individuals with an agenda, it's all about Power, Greed and Control.

I always reference this image below:

What's the point of war, none of us are going anywhere fast, we live and die on this "Blue Marble" we end up the same way we all come into this world, with nothing, what's the point Putin ?..to me it's just sheer evil, it's all about SELF 👎

View attachment 2207

Now back to Brainchip...you may have noticed that with Manny retiring from the Board, Antonio moved sideways as he was already a Board Member, so the company hasn't sourced another director, they have moved Sean onto the Board as the 5th Member, I noticed this last night and was sort of surprised, as I may have missed any reference to this actually taking place.

I think it's ok...but as Sean is answerable to the Board, maybe there is a slight bit of conflict, if they wish to discuss certain matters with regards the CEO privately ?...nothing to be concerned about, but I thought that I'd bring it to your attention.

Cheers for now....Tech ;)

Halfway down the original notice he was appointed to Board the same day as being appointed CEO last year.
FF.

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 13 users

Slade

Top 20
Really can’t stand it when people deflect attention from the current catastrophe by using the “what about what that country did 10, 20, 30 years ago.” The situation in Ukraine is unique, horrendous, is happening now and needs all of the Worlds attention. The Ukraine people have decided to stand up and fight for their freedom. From what I have seen they are incredibly strong people. We live in a different World to that of the past. Around the World private companies, civilian groups and the general public can and are making a difference. More is urgently needed. This is an attack on humanity. Sitting on the fence is not an option for anyone with a conscience. Couldn’t care less about the fall in the Share Price.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users
Really can’t stand it when people deflect attention from the current catastrophe by using the “what about what that country did 10, 20, 30 years ago.” The situation in Ukraine is unique, horrendous, is happening now and needs all of the Worlds attention. The Ukraine people have decided to stand up and fight for their freedom. From what I have seen they are incredibly strong people. We live in a different World to that of the past. Around the World private companies, civilian groups and the general public can and are making a difference. More is urgently needed. This is an attack on humanity. Sitting on the fence is not an option for anyone with a conscience. Couldn’t care less about the fall in the Share Price.
Great post. Using what happened in the past to justify not doing something better than it was done before is like saying those people who have lost everything in the floods at Lismore don’t need assistance because the aboriginals lived here for 40 thousand years without clothes, houses, Eftpos and shops.

No one can change the past but everyone can improve the future.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom