BRN Discussion Ongoing

GazDix

Regular
Thanks that is very generous but by holding Brainchip I already have exposure to every industry current and future so I would not want to go over weight in any particular one.

Must keep a diversified portfolio. LOL
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

I am reverse engineering the process. Once NDAs, EAPs are announced, I am trying to invest in companies that have partnered with Brainchip.

After a long and tedious process I finally managed to buy some Renesas shares about a year ago, but are now lower than my buy in price. I am sure it will boom later on.

Hoping for announcements with companies on the ASX so that process can be easier and I don't have to deal with exchange rate changes etc.

Cheers all.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
That accords too much credit to their actions.

I think it is as simple as this. Brainchip now has over 40,000 shareholders based on the latest Annual Report. Somewhere between 30 to 40 thousand are retail investors. Just like you and me.

If they put up an add saying come and pay us money for our recommendations and you and I went and joined we would not be very happy if what they then told us was buy Brainchip.

So what they are doing is using fear the most powerful human emotion to try and get some of the 30 to 40 thousand known technology investors to respond and pay them money and give them a nice warm fussy feeling that they have been clever by signing up and no longer being conned by Brainchip and the 1,000 Eyes.

As marketing campaigns go in this space, it is a time honoured classic technique. MF have stuck to it for years.

Pick a popular retail investor early stage company, the industry is not important, although Brainchip ticks all the boxes because as one poster said on another thread this morning "I am an accountant not a techie" just like myself being a "lawyer not a techie" which means you can play on the natural fear that a lack of a full understanding of revolutionary technology creates.

We all know about the people who were taken in by Peter Brock's technology that was a complete scam and many, more including the young Silicon Valley high flying female just sent to prison.

You can then also go to the traditional metrics of lack of PE's, sales pipelines, NDA's and throw up other scam companies that have burnt retail in the past and then bring these poor souls under your wing, for a fee of course, and feed them a list of conservative unexciting companies with lots of well drafted no liability disclosures as the best thing for them to invest in while paying an annual subscription.

While all the time offering once in a lifetime opportunities to upgrade to the secret portfolio that only the high rollers know about and then when you sign up for this and pay an even bigger annual fee you will discover as you always thought there was another group above this yet again called the 'ultra high net worth" individuals who sail above everyone else being given access to opportunities that you could have only ever dreamed about.

To join this group however you have to have over half a million dollars to invest except occasionally they will have a twenty four hour special. A one off offer to only the first 50 or 100 who sign up and pay an even bigger fee where you only need $250,000 to join but sometimes they will extend this once in a lifetime offer for another 24 hours because demand was so overwhelming. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat.

The only spam involved where Brainchip is concerned is to be found in the companies that are attracted to the marketing opportunity it presents.

Over on that other place why do you think some of the trolls claimed to be there simply to rescue poor retail investors. These trolls were the ones most likely in my opinion to be part of this network of spam investment services.

Build up the psychology of being mislead and needing to be rescued. Confirm in the mind of the retail investor that they do not really understand the technology as they need to rely on other investors to dissect the spam competitors technology to show it does not work the same way and is not as good or in fact does not even compete in the same market space as Brainchip.

Having raised this doubt these retail investors become vulnerable to the idea that perhaps I should be more careful. Perhaps I should take advice from professionals??? Perhaps I have made a mistake. What will my family think if I lost all my money. I have never been right about anything else in my life. I never manage to buy a winning scratchie or lotto ticket. The car I bought last year was a lemon. The plumber ripped me off. I am a failure so how can I have got this right.

It is one horrible big game being played all the time against retail investors. It is just that simple.

The truth is nothing comes easy in life it takes hard word and discipline. Why would Warren Buffett and many others not just join one of these services and follow their recommendations if it was as simple as they are making out.

Some here say I never sleep. Of course I sleep but I learnt in my 20's that investing in the stock market was not something to do part time it needed to be your job. So I waited until I retired from my job as a solicitor to take on the stock market. The de-risking of my investment comes from keeping constant tabs on what is taking place in this space assisted by the incredible resource known to us as the 1,000 Eyes.

If I could just let one of these groups do it all for me in the way they claim I could do other things that I also enjoy but life is not like that if you want to succeed you have to work at it.

On that note the following link is interesting in the context of the second wave that Rob Telson mentioned:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

You've broken my heart FF, you mean to tell me the Energy Polarizer wasn't real? lol 🔮

Great post mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
That accords too much credit to their actions.

I think it is as simple as this. Brainchip now has over 40,000 shareholders based on the latest Annual Report. Somewhere between 30 to 40 thousand are retail investors. Just like you and me.

If they put up an add saying come and pay us money for our recommendations and you and I went and joined we would not be very happy if what they then told us was buy Brainchip.

So what they are doing is using fear the most powerful human emotion to try and get some of the 30 to 40 thousand known technology investors to respond and pay them money and give them a nice warm fussy feeling that they have been clever by signing up and no longer being conned by Brainchip and the 1,000 Eyes.

As marketing campaigns go in this space, it is a time honoured classic technique. MF have stuck to it for years.

Pick a popular retail investor early stage company, the industry is not important, although Brainchip ticks all the boxes because as one poster said on another thread this morning "I am an accountant not a techie" just like myself being a "lawyer not a techie" which means you can play on the natural fear that a lack of a full understanding of revolutionary technology creates.

We all know about the people who were taken in by Peter Brock's technology that was a complete scam and many, more including the young Silicon Valley high flying female just sent to prison.

You can then also go to the traditional metrics of lack of PE's, sales pipelines, NDA's and throw up other scam companies that have burnt retail in the past and then bring these poor souls under your wing, for a fee of course, and feed them a list of conservative unexciting companies with lots of well drafted no liability disclosures as the best thing for them to invest in while paying an annual subscription.

While all the time offering once in a lifetime opportunities to upgrade to the secret portfolio that only the high rollers know about and then when you sign up for this and pay an even bigger annual fee you will discover as you always thought there was another group above this yet again called the 'ultra high net worth" individuals who sail above everyone else being given access to opportunities that you could have only ever dreamed about.

To join this group however you have to have over half a million dollars to invest except occasionally they will have a twenty four hour special. A one off offer to only the first 50 or 100 who sign up and pay an even bigger fee where you only need $250,000 to join but sometimes they will extend this once in a lifetime offer for another 24 hours because demand was so overwhelming. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat.

The only spam involved where Brainchip is concerned is to be found in the companies that are attracted to the marketing opportunity it presents.

Over on that other place why do you think some of the trolls claimed to be there simply to rescue poor retail investors. These trolls were the ones most likely in my opinion to be part of this network of spam investment services.

Build up the psychology of being mislead and needing to be rescued. Confirm in the mind of the retail investor that they do not really understand the technology as they need to rely on other investors to dissect the spam competitors technology to show it does not work the same way and is not as good or in fact does not even compete in the same market space as Brainchip.

Having raised this doubt these retail investors become vulnerable to the idea that perhaps I should be more careful. Perhaps I should take advice from professionals??? Perhaps I have made a mistake. What will my family think if I lost all my money. I have never been right about anything else in my life. I never manage to buy a winning scratchie or lotto ticket. The car I bought last year was a lemon. The plumber ripped me off. I am a failure so how can I have got this right.

It is one horrible big game being played all the time against retail investors. It is just that simple.

The truth is nothing comes easy in life it takes hard word and discipline. Why would Warren Buffett and many others not just join one of these services and follow their recommendations if it was as simple as they are making out.

Some here say I never sleep. Of course I sleep but I learnt in my 20's that investing in the stock market was not something to do part time it needed to be your job. So I waited until I retired from my job as a solicitor to take on the stock market. The de-risking of my investment comes from keeping constant tabs on what is taking place in this space assisted by the incredible resource known to us as the 1,000 Eyes.

If I could just let one of these groups do it all for me in the way they claim I could do other things that I also enjoy but life is not like that if you want to succeed you have to work at it.

On that note the following link is interesting in the context of the second wave that Rob Telson mentioned:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Best description of MF method of operation that I have ever read.
I know this because when I first started investing in shares (was primarily a property investment guy) I signed up for 1year and it was a very disappointing experience for me and I was constantly bombarded with "the next best thing "

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Rskiff

Regular

Thanks to @Dallas on Twitter for the find (didn't realise he's here too lol cheers mate)

I agree with others that this podcast is gold!! Thanks for posting it BL

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Brenzx10

Hello fellow chippers... curious to know what everyone thinks about the balance on the "other forum" it's extremely unbalanced due to all the positive and hard working researchers no longer posting on said forum, new investors are still being led down the garden path over the majority of negative sentiment... is there a method paid or otherwise we can boost this forum to give people a more balanced view point and not have the share price cop a battering due to a reduced traffic flow from this forum...

Don't get me wrong I love this forum and it's much better not having down rampers but it needs to be easily accessible either from Google or Perhaps BRN pages Twitter or anything??

Thoughts?
Regards B

Reactions: 5 users

M_C

Founding Member
Screenshot_20220303-123822_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 49 users

windfall

Don't worry about bots guys. Most instos use them, they're (mostly) legal, and they have a purpose which is not what everyone thinks.

Here's a basic acc/dist algo IB offers its clients. Hedge funds would have much more sophisticated ones, including illegal ones which front run retail clients, but this gives an idea of how they work. If you read HC, you'd think they are all bad news. It's not always the case. Usually they're just pinging away in the background and don't affect price much.

Reactions: 3 users
Hi all,
Thank you to the founders of this forum. It’s great!!
I am a BRN holder and plan to be for the long term. I am relatively new to investing so please forgive my ignorance.
I’ve been trying to find out if any other major companies have offered to buy out BRN thus far.
Does anyone have any insight?
Thanks kindly.

Reactions: 2 users

MDhere

Regular
Apologies if already posted I found this article interesting in Forbes Tech.
Made me think of singing a little version of Mambo..
1 2 3 4 5
Everybody in the car, so come on, let's ride..
A little bit of electric in my life
A little bit of a.i. by my side
a little bit of Akida is all i need
😀👍🎶🎶

Screenshot_20220303-024754_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
You've broken my heart FF, you mean to tell me the Energy Polarizer wasn't real? lol 🔮

Great post mate.
Relax that was just the prototype and due to a manufacturing flaw some did not work which led to all the bad publicity.

Checking the numbers your one was OK. If you send me a cheque for $1,500 with the prototype I will give you $1,000 as a trade in valuation and send you the chromium plated numbered edition which retails for $3,500 as a one off loyalty discount.

We do have the Gold plated limited edition one of only one hundred numbered personally signed by Mr. Brock himself units at $10,000 plus security shipping costs and a certificate of authenticity but they are going so fast they are unlikely to be still available when you receive this communication.

Kind regards
John “Never give a sucker an even break” Smith

LOL
FF

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

flight11

Emerged
Apologies if this has been posted previously. I don't have time to read all contributions to this forum, but I do appreciate the efforts of my fellow posters.

This is an article that purports to describe ai and ml and concludes by recommending three stocks. However, despite talk of ai at the edge, there is not a single mention of Brainchip or Akida.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Probably nothing in it really.

Tata was only looking at AKIDA technology for robots and yes I know Alex the Rocket Scientist says AV’s are just robots on wheels and I know Renesas has licenced AKIDA technology but come on where is the connection.

I mean just because Mercedes thinks AKIDA technology has a unique place in EV’s now and in the future does that really mean anything of substance.

Come on get real.

Not my actual opinion
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA in 2022

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Apologies if this has been posted previously. I don't have time to read all contributions to this forum, but I do appreciate the efforts of my fellow posters.

This is an article that purports to describe ai and ml and concludes by recommending three stocks. However, despite talk of ai at the edge, there is not a single mention of Brainchip or Akida.

The problem with this article is you need to understand that when talking about the Edge it has multiple definitions and as Rob Lincourt said there is Edge at or next to the data centre and there is the unconnected Edge or the Edge where AKIDA resides and will become ubiquitous.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 8 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Thanks flight11,

If the author had an olfactory sensor he might be able to smell the peanuts on the breath of the elephant in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Probably nothing in it really.

Tata was only looking at AKIDA technology for robots and yes I know Alex the Rocket Scientist says AV’s are just robots on wheels and I know Renesas has licenced AKIDA technology but come on where is the connection.

I mean just because Mercedes thinks AKIDA technology has a unique place in EV’s now and in the future does that really mean anything of substance.

Come on get real.

Not my actual opinion
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA in 2022
PS: I am just bringing balance with the above post in case you wondered. LOL FF

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Came over from HC , new to all this but have been holding BRN for a while and appreciate all the info the regulars post ,
Thankyou
Welcome mate 👋 We're a very friendly bunch here! Just one tip watch out for @BaconLover he's a right so and so 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20

My comprehension quotient is under par today:

"The sheer volume of edge devices, as alluded to by the chart above, will ensure that AI on the edge is going to be a much bigger business than AI in the cloud.

3. ML drives surging demand for compute and storage

The effect of incorporating ML into applications is a significant increase in compute and storage intensity, which will benefit hyperscalers. The more successful an AI application is at continually extracting additional relevant data to virtuously improve the accuracy of the embedded ML models, the vastly more compute and storage that is required.

This is great news for the global hyperscaler oligopolies that supply the world’s compute and storage, in particular Amazon, Microsoft and Alphabet (Google).

4. Hyperscalers set to dominate ‘ASICs’ – the new wave of chips powering AI

Another reason that hyperscalers are positioned to win from AI is that they are at the cutting edge of developing new chips – Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs) – that will dominate in coming years.

AI applications are simply becoming so large and complex that traditional chips are increasingly too slow, energy intensive and expensive for these purposes. So increasingly compute is becoming application-specific – both in the cloud and at the edge. This form of compute is being delivered by ASICs, which are designed on a more bespoke basis so they are more economical for the specific nature of the task to be undertaken.
"

First, he says:
a) the development will be at the edge
b) then he says that the cloud oligopolists will be the winners
c) then he believes that the oligopolists are leading the AI ASIC race
d) AI SoCs are application-specific
e) bespoke ASICs are more economical

One out of five ...

Of course being the leader of the pack is better ... until you realize you are barking up the wrong tree.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Don't worry about bots guys. Most instos use them, they're (mostly) legal, and they have a purpose which is not what everyone thinks.

Here's a basic acc/dist algo IB offers its clients. Hedge funds would have much more sophisticated ones, including illegal ones which front run retail clients, but this gives an idea of how they work. If you read HC, you'd think they are all bad news. It's not always the case. Usually they're just pinging away in the background and don't affect price much.

"Usually they're just pinging away in the background and don't affect price much."

Here in lies the problem a fair market is always fair not just usually. If you went to a public auction sale and the auctioneer slammed his hammer down before the first bid was publicly made and said 'Sold to the bot that no one can see' you would immediately call foul. No difference at all here. A fair market provides an equal playing field. A fair market does not have classes of fairness.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users
Hello fellow chippers... curious to know what everyone thinks about the balance on the "other forum" it's extremely unbalanced due to all the positive and hard working researchers no longer posting on said forum, new investors are still being led down the garden path over the majority of negative sentiment... is there a method paid or otherwise we can boost this forum to give people a more balanced view point and not have the share price cop a battering due to a reduced traffic flow from this forum...

Don't get me wrong I love this forum and it's much better not having down rampers but it needs to be easily accessible either from Google or Perhaps BRN pages Twitter or anything??

Thoughts?
Regards B
The following Q & A which I commenced should answer all your concerns and surprise those who have not yet seen the following from zeebot:

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom