BRN Discussion Ongoing

The following Q & A which I commenced should answer all your concerns and surprise those who have not yet seen the following from zeebot:

The big takeaway is 23,000 visitors to this site and about 13,000 are BRN interested visitors.

Take a bow 1,000 Eyes but remember you are being watched. LOL

Brainchip should be very grateful to you guys the founding members of the 1,000 Eyes Club.

My opinion only (but I am sure I am right on this one) so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users
I have never felt like a threat to the established authority before, though at times I actually was, but did not know it until much later.

Maybe the 1,000 Eyes Club can be the catalyst for change on the ASX.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Reuben

Founding Member
The big takeaway is 23,000 visitors to this site and about 13,000 are BRN interested visitors.

Take a bow 1,000 Eyes but remember you are being watched. LOL

Brainchip should be very grateful to you guys the founding members of the 1,000 Eyes Club.

My opinion only (but I am sure I am right on this one) so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
the founding member group was started off by @AusEire, well done Mate :cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

M_C

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Reuben

Founding Member
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
I have never felt like a threat to the established authority before, though at times I actually was, but did not know it until much later.

Maybe the 1,000 Eyes Club can be the catalyst for change on the ASX.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I see a movie coming out of this many years from now!

A movie will need to be thought of 😂

Akida Ballista maybe? 🔥

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

VictorG

Epic Bot Battle

Attachments

• Bot 2.PNG
    Bot 2.PNG
    48.7 KB · Views: 93
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

windfall

"Usually they're just pinging away in the background and don't affect price much."

Here in lies the problem a fair market is always fair not just usually. If you went to a public auction sale and the auctioneer slammed his hammer down before the first bid was publicly made and said 'Sold to the bot that no one can see' you would immediately call foul. No difference at all here. A fair market provides an equal playing field. A fair market does not have classes of fairness.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
My post was a response to the complaint about small value trades. Instos accumulating or distributing large orders in small chunks (like $10 every 30 seconds over 6 months) is perfectly legal. In fact it's a good thing. If an insto sold a holding of $10 mill in BRN in one chunk, you can imagine the chaos that would ensue. Even if they broke it down into $500k lots, it would affect the price and volatility enormously. It could easily trigger a crash. Instos pay low or no brokerage in return for their high turnover. If you or I were turning over $100's of millions each day, we'd be offered the same deal.

The illegal stuff is something we have no control over. Retail traders just have to work within the constraints it imposes. What other choice is there? In any case, it's not always instos doing the wrong thing. Some of the bigger retail traders would manipulate the depth and message boards, I'm sure of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
My post was a response to the complaint about small value trades. Instos accumulating or distributing large orders in small chunks (like $10 every 30 seconds over 6 months) is perfectly legal. In fact it's a good thing. If an insto sold a holding of $10 mill in BRN in one chunk, you can imagine the chaos that would ensue. Even if they broke it down into $500k lots, it would affect the price and volatility enormously. It could easily trigger a crash. Instos pay low or no brokerage in return for their high turnover. If you or I were turning over $100's of millions each day, we'd be offered the same deal.

The illegal stuff is something we have no control over. Retail traders just have to work within the constraints it imposes. What other choice is there?
You do know that there was a stock market before bot trading and in fact it functioned successfully for years. This need for bots only came about because of a desire to increase profits for the large institutions and the privatised ASX.

There is no advantage whatsoever to a long term retail investor. Legal or not bot trading is not being undertaken as a public service that is a complete nonsense. It is driven by one thing a desire to make short term profits.

The overall economy of a country would be much better served by the deployment of capital into value adding enterprises creating employment and products that people need.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 34 users

Zedjack33

Regular
I see a movie coming out of this many years from now!

A movie will need to be thought of 😂

Akida Ballista maybe? 🔥
I am of the same opinion.

36D84339-24C6-45E2-999D-A7A9FDB05226.png

• Haha
  • Love
You do know that there was a stock market before bot trading and in fact it functioned successfully for years. This need for bots only came about because of a desire to increase profits for the large institutions and the privatised ASX.

There is no advantage whatsoever to a long term retail investor. Legal or not bot trading is not being undertaken as a public service that is a complete nonsense. It is driven by one thing a desire to make short term profits.

The overall economy of a country would be much better served by the deployment of capital into value adding enterprises creating employment and products that people need.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Here is a biased, unbiased view of what bot trading means from the point of view of market equity. It has some interesting verifiable numbers in it and as I say has a stated bias that you can find easily because the authors admit it.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Here is a biased, unbiased view of what bot trading means from the point of view of market equity. It has some interesting verifiable numbers in it and as I say has a stated bias that you can find easily because the authors admit it.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
WOW ... That's some serious info and reading! will get to it later when I get a bit of time ..looks very interesting, thanks again FF chat soon :) ..... Are you in the Footy tipping for a bit of fun? ;)

Reactions: 6 users
WOW ... That's some serious info and reading! will get to it later when I get a bit of time ..looks very interesting, thanks again FF chat soon :) ..... Are you in the Footy tipping for a bit of fun? ;)
No I lost interest when North Sydney disappeared. LOL You are probably too young to even know who they were but they lasted as long as Newtown which no doubt does not help you in the slightest. FF

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

mototrans

Regular
Relax that was just the prototype and due to a manufacturing flaw some did not work which led to all the bad publicity.

Checking the numbers your one was OK. If you send me a cheque for $1,500 with the prototype I will give you $1,000 as a trade in valuation and send you the chromium plated numbered edition which retails for $3,500 as a one off loyalty discount.

We do have the Gold plated limited edition one of only one hundred numbered personally signed by Mr. Brock himself units at $10,000 plus security shipping costs and a certificate of authenticity but they are going so fast they are unlikely to be still available when you receive this communication.

Kind regards
John “Never give a sucker an even break” Smith

LOL
FF
REPORTED - for ramping ... don't you dare bring that kind of talk over to the Polarizer Thread.. !

Years ago i met a lovely young lady and we proceeded to date.. i did all the right things and she became my girlfriend and we travelled back to her home town to meet her parents.. her parents and friends had the typical familial nickname for her but one other nickname struck me odd.. after a few drinks at a local bar an inebriated bloke asked me if i was "Footy's boyfriend"..

i was a little unsure.. but replied yes.. i think so .. I did ask where the name came from and didn't find out for at least 2 years later, well after she had become my wife... when at the same country town, that same drunk bastard filled me in... it appears, footys get passed around by footballers..

My point being, those fkrs at TMH and Nanalyse serve to remind me of that one drunk idiot... focused on the history in a bid to undermine and rob me of today, and to negate the merit of the person that she is today. Mostly i think the poor bastard was just jealous!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

M_C

Founding Member
CarExpert.com.au: Ford places EV and ICE cars into separate divisions.

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

gilti

Regular
234 trades in the last 5.45 minutes before 4.00 were for 12 or less shares.
Don't try and tell me this is good for my shareholding.
It is blatant scullduggery by the big end of town to manipulate the price and
screw retail shareholders. A further 63 trades in the same time frame were for
less than $500 so again not retail. This means that 297 of the last trades were
anti retail. Sign the petition to ban bots that is floating around. I have had a
gutsfull of being shafted by parasitic scum!

• Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Mugen74

Regular
No I lost interest when North Sydney disappeared. LOL You are probably too young to even know who they were but they lasted as long as Newtown which no doubt does not help you in the slightest. FF
Ahh The Jets I miss em.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

flight11

Emerged
Imagine if I could attach a hose to ASX and hose money into my bank account. That's effectively what bot trading does. It should be illegal.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom