same on twitter

• Love
Reactions: 27 users
Morning chippers !!

A44CF861-AA68-4CCF-A883-C82191E5F653.jpeg

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users
Does anyone know if Brainchip is presenting at Linley Fall Processor Conference?😂🤡🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
And our mascot little pooch shall be named ....... "Higgins" ;):cool:🐶

Melissa Darmawan: Rob, one last fun question from me. Who is your favourite AI character and why?

Rob Telson: I'm going to keep it real. And I'm going to say my favourite AI character is… Robot Ken. Robot Ken, he is at the heart and soul of BrainChip. And we've got a lot of fans out there that really enjoy the Robot Ken and the fact that that Robot Ken is all about the five sensor modalities, and that's what we really pride ourselves on. The thing that I'm thinking about, though, and for our listeners and viewers, Robot Ken needs a buddy. And so we're just trying to figure out who that buddy is. Maybe it's a dog, you know? Maybe we name the dog "Higgins". I don't know. But yeah, Robot Ken and his companion, potential companion, those are my favourite AI characters.

Melissa Darmawan: Very exciting times ahead. We love that word. Rob, always great to speak with you, and I wish you the best for 2022.

Rob Telson: Melissa, thank you very much. Wishing you guys the best as well. We look forward to future conversations. And for all those that are following us at BrainChip, we truly appreciate all your support, and we're looking forward to an exciting 2022, so thank you.

😎 Have a great week Chippers 😎

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

jla

Regular
Does anyone know if Brainchip is presenting at Linley Fall Processor Conference?😂🤡🤣
I will give you that one FF. Ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

NickBRN

Happy Sunday everyone😀 Back in Akida Research HQ (Perth) after a great break to see family/friends in Canada.
Just wanted to share a quick experience that hopefully we can all soon relate to in the very near future😍. While enjoying the broadcast of the US Open and various NFL games I would use the ad breaks to catch up on the dot joining happening on TSE. I can't explain to you the pleasure of hearing the words "neuromorphic computing 5x more intelligent then current voice AI" come blaring through the TV screen and the smile it brought to my face😉. Mercedes are pushing their advertising hard. I got to hear those words and see that ad on multiple occasions👏.
We all know it's Akida they are talking about and we are witnessing it becoming part of the vernacular🤜🤛
Patience still needed and, like many here, not expecting too much in the quarterly this week........ But it is coming. No question. Here's to a green Monday!😁

Akida Ballista
What was this ad for? A particular type of mercedes, e.g. the EQE? or for the overall brand itself.

Reactions: 4 users

Moneytalks

What was this ad for? A particular type of mercedes, e.g. the EQE? or for the overall brand itself.
Here you go, enjoy😀. It's for the EQXX. Hope it brings a smile to your face too. The WANCA's are going to be eating crow😉

Hope that link works.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Here you go, enjoy😀. It's for the EQXX. Hope it brings a smile to your face too. The WANCA's are going to be eating crow😉

Hope that link works.

I get so excited every time we are mentioned by Mercedes. I'm still reluctant to believe (while remaining hopeful) that Akida is being utilised in more than just the voice assistant, despite some people holding onto the wording Merc used when describing working with Brainchip on systems (plural) not system.

I would love to see them come out publicly and state that we are being used for their autonomous driving system in sensors etc.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Hope that link works.

Is it possible to wear out a YouTube video by playing it over and over again? 😂🤣🤡😎🍻🎣🎉

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

mrgds

Regular

Hope that link works.

Thnx for the link @Moneytalks ,
When you say your back in BRN Scientific Headquarters, are you part of the BRN scientific team or just referring to being a Perth resident?
Cheers,

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

TechGirl

Founding Member

I get so excited that we are mentioned. I'm still reluctant to believe (while remaining hopeful) that Akida is being utilised in more than just the voice assistant, despite some people holding onto the wording Merc used when describing working with Brainchip on systems (plural) not system.

I would love to see them come out publicly and state that we are being used for their autonomous driving system in sensors etc.
Hi AG,

Brings a smile to my face too.

Sean Heir also stated in one of his interviews that none of our EAP's are using us for just one use case, I think he said something along the lines that each EAP is using us for 5 + use cases.

Maybe someone here knows which interview it was?

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 35 users

JK200SX

Regular
1666567173807.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 102 users

Moneytalks

Thnx for the link @Moneytalks ,
When you say your back in BRN Scientific Headquarters, are you part of the BRN scientific team or just referring to being a Perth resident?
Cheers,

AKIDA BALLISTA
Unfortunately just a Perth resident but a massive BRN fanboy 🤩Been accumulating since the AZK days and looking forward to a bright future👏🎉

Akida Ballista

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users
I get so excited every time we are mentioned by Mercedes. I'm still reluctant to believe (while remaining hopeful) that Akida is being utilised in more than just the voice assistant, despite some people holding onto the wording Merc used when describing working with Brainchip on systems (plural) not system.

Try this for logic.

It is clear from every piece of information released by Mercedes they have perfected with Brainchip the use of AKIDA for Hey Mercedes.

This being the case why do Brainchip continue to state they are engaged working with Mercedes Benz when there is nothing left to do on implementing Hey Mercedes?

Only logical answer they are working with Mercedes Benz on deploying AKIDA neuromorphic computing solutions at scale to create the car that thinks like you.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Try this for logic.

It is clear from every piece of information released by Mercedes they have perfected with Brainchip the use of AKIDA for Hey Mercedes.

This being the case why do Brainchip continue to state they are engaged working with Mercedes Benz when there is nothing left to do on implementing Hey Mercedes?

Only logical answer they are working with Mercedes Benz on deploying AKIDA neuromorphic computing solutions at scale to create the car that thinks like you.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Sacha Baron Cohen Yes GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Happy Sunday everyone😀 Back in Akida Research HQ (Perth) after a great break to see family/friends in Canada.
Just wanted to share a quick experience that hopefully we can all soon relate to in the very near future😍. While enjoying the broadcast of the US Open and various NFL games I would use the ad breaks to catch up on the dot joining happening on TSE. I can't explain to you the pleasure of hearing the words "neuromorphic computing 5x more intelligent then current voice AI" come blaring through the TV screen and the smile it brought to my face😉. Mercedes are pushing their advertising hard. I got to hear those words and see that ad on multiple occasions👏.
We all know it's Akida they are talking about and we are witnessing it becoming part of the vernacular🤜🤛
Patience still needed and, like many here, not expecting too much in the quarterly this week........ But it is coming. No question. Here's to a green Monday!😁

Akida Ballista
Awesome update mate and really great to hear you’re back, safe and sound in Perth. Looking forward to catching up over a beer in the near future!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Awesome update mate and really great to hear you’re back, safe and sound in Perth. Looking forward to catching up over a beer in the near future!
Yep looking forward to the next catch up....🍻🍷🍷🍻 ....(y)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Cardpro

Regular
You are forgetting the AKIDA licences sold by MegaChips and referenced in the Half Yearly report.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hmm I mean, although there are some sales made through MegaChips, we still only have two announced licensing agreements, I was kinda hoping we land more licensing agreements for the "explosion in sales" or we've already landed some but are not disclosed to market as they are considered as a "trade secret".

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Hmm I mean, although there are some sales made through MegaChips, we still only have two announced licensing agreements, I was kinda hoping we land more licensing agreements for the "explosion in sales" or we've already landed some but are not disclosed to market as they are considered as a "trade secret".
Companies can go through Megachips and not disclose to competitors what they are doing

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
If a licensing agreement is signed an announcement will be made.

Megachips and renasas alone create huge coverage. There are many smaller companies that would come to us and then be directed to them them for their IP needs.

No one else has licensed our tech otherwise you’d know.

The next big one is Arm. Not if, when.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
Top Bottom