BRN Discussion Ongoing

Earlyrelease

Regular
Hey Cyw, you seem to have doubts about our business model, because we don't seem to be actually really "selling" anything..

Also the Company changed tact a bit after Sean Hehir's engagement and we no longer have any interest or intention, to mass produce chips at all.

There is no "perhaps" in regards to receiving royalties, in produced products containing AKIDA IP (not sure if that was uncertainty to receive, or the customer to produce products).

I was extremely happy, when the Company announced that they had decided purely on an IP and Royalties business model (modeled after ARM's).

Our only overheads, will be staff and associated costs!

That includes Management, Sales and Research.

Our business model, is like owning a gold mine, where we've discovered the resource and continue to develop it (but with nothing like the costs of drilling to continually expand it).

Our gold resources team, "dream up" extra reserves.

Someone else, our customers, do the actual mining and refining of the ore (product development) and give us a cut of the gold (end product sales).

Anyone not grasping how good this business model really is, is really missing a big part of what makes this Company so attractive!

No other Edge A.I. Company, to my knowledge, without regard to our other technological advantages (one shot/incremental learning etc) has the convenience and cost advantage of IP inclusion into a customer's chip design that we offer.

Which spells competive advantage.
DB
Another way to put what you elegantly stated is:
We are the equivalent of Uber to the taxi industry. We provide the similar service but we just own the ideas ( the platform to book) whiles other drive the Ubers, service the vehicles and try get more business by either having multiple ride share apps or have a regular loyal set of customers.

So when petrol prices rise it doesn’t have the same effect as the poor old driver.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
DB
Another way to put what you elegantly stated is:
We are the equivalent of Uber to the taxi industry. We provide the similar service but we just own the ideas ( the platform to book) whiles other drive the Ubers, service the vehicles and try get more business by either having multiple ride share apps or have a regular loyal set of customers.

So when petrol prices rise it doesn’t have the same effect as the poor old driver.
Yep 😉

And love the handle and avatar..

Early-release and a picture of palm trees! 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
@DingoBorat $70 would be amazing but would be a valuation of nearly $120 billion AUD. I love your enthusiasm but the recent offer for Arm was about $60 billion AUD.

If this happens, I'll hold a party on a private island and pay for private jets for everyone on Tsex to stay for a month. Except Fact Finder because he will probably own the island with all the money he will have.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
And these last two posts (Robsmark & Hoppy) are why an investment in Brainchip makes so much sense. It is not tied to one industry or product to the extent that two shareholders can joust about which product they would personally prefer to see come to market first.

Can anyone else nominate an ASX listed company with such universal market coverage?

Such companies are rare as hens teeth.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

FF, You should see my chooks🐔🐔

Attachments

• Hen Teeth.PNG
    Hen Teeth.PNG
    557.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Cyw

Regular
Hey Cyw, you seem to have doubts about our business model, because we don't seem to be actually really "selling" anything..

Also the Company changed tact a bit after Sean Hehir's engagement and we no longer have any interest or intention, to mass produce chips at all.

There is no "perhaps" in regards to receiving royalties, in produced products containing AKIDA IP (not sure if that was uncertainty to receive, or the customer to produce products).

I was extremely happy, when the Company announced that they had decided purely on an IP and Royalties business model (modeled after ARM's).

Our only overheads, will be staff and associated costs!

That includes Management, Sales and Research.

Our business model, is like owning a gold mine, where we've discovered the resource and continue to develop it (but with nothing like the costs of drilling to continually expand it).

Our gold resources team, "dream up" extra reserves.

Someone else, our customers, do the actual mining and refining of the ore (product development) and give us a cut of the gold (end product sales).

Anyone not grasping how good this business model really is, is really missing a big part of what makes this Company so attractive!

No other Edge A.I. Company, to my knowledge, without regard to our other technological advantages (one shot/incremental learning etc) has the convenience and cost advantage of IP inclusion into a customer's chip design that we offer.

Which spells competive advantage.
It is not that I doubt the IP business model. I think it is better than producing chips. The US is saying if China were to invade Taiwan, the first thing they will do is to blow up the TMSC plants, whereas you can't really blow up a company which develops IP.

I invested in over 50 stocks and some are ETFs and managed funds so I would be having an interest in over 500 companies world-wide. It is impossible for me to dig deep into each country, industry, company and their products. My research is mostly on macro issues.

I joined this forum because you guys are so great in digging up things about Brainchip and many other AI stuff.

I came across Brainchip in 2020. I was thinking this company makes an IC chip that 'thinks' like human and that is worth backing so I bought 20,000 at 17c hoping to double my money in a couple of years. I blinked my eyes a few times and this thing went to 35c. I thought something must be going on and started reading the Brainchip threads on hotcrapper. The experience was kind of like Alice in Wonderland. All the CNN, SNN, neuromorphic, SOC etc. got my head spinning. And yes, I have now learnt a few acronyms and tech stuff, like CNN has nothing to do with news, spikes are not those on my golf shoes and neuromorphic is definitely not the same as nymphomaniac.

One thing I found with the Brainchip discussions is that it is quite different to that of most other stocks. The tireless effort of the posters and the level and quality of research and analysis was simply amazing, like sitting in the MIT library.

So after catching up on what this Brainchip is all about, I came to the conclusion that doubling my money should not have been my investment objective. At 35c, there was no chip produced, no NASA, no Merc, nothing. Once the chip is produced and out in the market, what should it be worth? So instead of selling, I started buying more. A bit here, a bit there and now I have 420,000 shares, and I am still buying on dips.

I am not a techco and I admit I don't understand most of the things posted here but it is a good feeling to know that many long term holders are still here and still diligently researching the company and its product.

So Brainchip is a one trick pony but many of the largest company in the world began as one trick ponies as well. I may not live long enough to see the full dazzling glamour of Brainchip when the share price is in the 10s or 100s of dollars but so far, the journey is enjoyable.

So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you guys for sharing your hard work.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 69 users
@DingoBorat $70 would be amazing but would be a valuation of nearly $120 billion AUD. I love your enthusiasm but the recent offer for Arm was about $60 billion AUD.

If this happens, I'll hold a party on a private island and pay for private jets for everyone on Tsex to stay for a month. Except Fact Finder because he will probably own the island with all the money he will have.
Remember my "future" price prediction, is "from" 7 to 10 years from now.

You're using a recent offer to ARM, that would probably be a "No deal" already, if it was back on the table, as a reference for what we could be worth in 7 to 10 years?..

What was Tesla worth, when they were still burning 100s of millions of dollars and yet to make a profit?

"The electric carmaker, which was founded in 2003, said it earned $721 million in 2020, in contrast to a loss of $862 million in 2019"

Tesla's end of year market capitalisation for 2019 was 75.71 billion US dollars and 668.9 billion US dollars at the end of 2020.

Remember we will also have likely been listed on the NASDAQ for at least 5 years, by that stage..

We will possibly start becoming profitable next year and any extra profitablity, will be cream layered upon cream, layered upon cream, layered..

We are in an entirely different industry yes, which is wider reaching than Tesla.
We don't have to build Mega Factories, infrastructure, manufacture complex technologies etc etc..

And that's the beauty of it all 😉

Attachments

• _20221011_195717.JPG
    _20221011_195717.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users
The paper which I extracted the following from is a very interesting paper which attempts to predict when dangerous Ai will appear. The author is a very well credentialed academic who is often cited.

What he has to say about AKIDA is worth taking notice of in my opinion only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

“4. Neuromorphic chips epoch: from 2019? Neuromorphic chips promise to solve the “von Neumann” bottleneck, that is, latency because of the need to download data from memory. The most computationally effective approach seems to be spiking neural net chips. The main problem is how to convert existing neural net programs into spiking neural net hardware. For example, the Akida chip “packs 1.2 million neurons and 10B synapses in an 11-layer SNN along with a RISC processor to work its magic – which should be up to 1,400 frames per second per watt. Those are impressive numbers – particularly for a $10 chip” (Morris, 2018) and they could be connected up to 1000 chips.”

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
It is not that I doubt the IP business model. I think it is better than producing chips. The US is saying if China were to invade Taiwan, the first thing they will do is to blow up the TMSC plants, whereas you can't really blow up a company which develops IP.

I invested in over 50 stocks and some are ETFs and managed funds so I would be having an interest in over 500 companies world-wide. It is impossible for me to dig deep into each country, industry, company and their products. My research is mostly on macro issues.

I joined this forum because you guys are so great in digging up things about Brainchip and many other AI stuff.

I came across Brainchip in 2020. I was thinking this company makes an IC chip that 'thinks' like human and that is worth backing so I bought 20,000 at 17c hoping to double my money in a couple of years. I blinked my eyes a few times and this thing went to 35c. I thought something must be going on and started reading the Brainchip threads on hotcrapper. The experience was kind of like Alice in Wonderland. All the CNN, SNN, neuromorphic, SOC etc. got my head spinning. And yes, I have now learnt a few acronyms and tech stuff, like CNN has nothing to do with news, spikes are not those on my golf shoes and neuromorphic is definitely not the same as nymphomaniac.

One thing I found with the Brainchip discussions is that it is quite different to that of most other stocks. The tireless effort of the posters and the level and quality of research and analysis was simply amazing, like sitting in the MIT library.

So after catching up on what this Brainchip is all about, I came to the conclusion that doubling my money should not have been my investment objective. At 35c, there was no chip produced, no NASA, no Merc, nothing. Once the chip is produced and out in the market, what should it be worth? So instead of selling, I started buying more. A bit here, a bit there and now I have 420,000 shares, and I am still buying on dips.

I am not a techco and I admit I don't understand most of the things posted here but it is a good feeling to know that many long term holders are still here and still diligently researching the company and its product.

So Brainchip is a one trick pony but many of the largest company in the world began as one trick ponies as well. I may not live long enough to see the full dazzling glamour of Brainchip when the share price is in the 10s or 100s of dollars but so far, the journey is enjoyable.

Hey, this pony can speak, but yeah..
That’s the only trick he knows.. 😛

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Remember my "future" price prediction, is "from" 7 to 10 years from now.

You're using a recent offer to ARM, that would probably be a "No deal" already, if it was back on the table, as a reference for what we could be worth in 7 to 10 years?..

What was Tesla worth, when they were still burning 100s of millions of dollars and yet to make a profit?

"The electric carmaker, which was founded in 2003, said it earned $721 million in 2020, in contrast to a loss of $862 million in 2019"

Tesla's end of year market capitalisation for 2019 was 75.71 billion US dollars and 668.9 billion US dollars at the end of 2020.

Remember we will also have likely been listed on the NASDAQ for at least 5 years, by that stage..

We will possibly start becoming profitable next year and any extra profitablity, will be cream layered upon cream, layered upon cream, layered..

We are in an entirely different industry yes, which is wider reaching than Tesla.
We don't have to build Mega Factories, infrastructure, manufacture complex technologies etc etc..

And that's the beauty of it all 😉
Just one additional piece of information on ARM Nvidia takeover. In the last 6 months before it collapsed I read a Forbes article which stated that the original offer of 42 billion had likely increased to get the deal over the line to somewhere around 72 billion.

As you point out with Tesla what something is worth when it comes to the world of semiconductors or tech is truly not a science it is a dark art.

If the company meets the targets raised as expectations by the CEO Sean Hehir for the 2023 AGM my informed emotional response to value is that $10.00 by Christmas 2023 could be summoned by the dark spirits of Nasdaq.

Thereafter anything without reason becomes possible.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

VictorG

I'm holding out for $10 per share

In dividends.

By 2030

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Yep 😉

And love the handle and avatar..

Early-release and a picture of palm trees! 😛
DB
The genuine Cocos Island palms. A pure Australian paradise very few people ever get to tucked alongside Christmas Island … well a few hundred kilometres apart. Maybe a bucket list item for all the BRN faithful when we hit $10

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Just one additional piece of information on ARM Nvidia takeover. In the last 6 months before it collapsed I read a Forbes article which stated that the original offer of 42 billion had likely increased to get the deal over the line to somewhere around 72 billion.

As you point out with Tesla what something is worth when it comes to the world of semiconductors or tech is truly not a science it is a dark art.

If the company meets the targets raised as expectations by the CEO Sean Hehir for the 2023 AGM my informed emotional response to value is that $10.00 by Christmas 2023 could be summoned by the dark spirits of Nasdaq.

Thereafter anything without reason becomes possible.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yes, agree on the ARM takeover offer needing to be upped. Especially considering their growth in the last 12 months. They are on track for 4 billion annualised revenue. Paying 10 x PE ratio is low for a company still showing such sustained growth.

All this this talk of $10, $30, $70 share prices is really kicking the sails out of my motivation to quote a job that I am working on at the moment! :ROFLMAO:

$10 SP means me no workie anymore!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Mercedes-Benz deliveries up 21% in Q3 with robust demand

Oct 11, 2022
Stuttgart
  • Mercedes-Benz deliveries reach 517,800 units (+21%) in a volatile market with ongoing semiconductor supply bottlenecks
  • EV ramp-up continues: Q3 Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) sales more than double to 30,000 units (+115%). EQS SUV market launch in United States. EQE SUV premiere in October
  • Top-End Luxury sales at 77,500 units (-1%) on prior-year level and above previous quarter (+8%); Core Luxury sales up 36% to 277,000 units
  • Deliveries in China increase by 37% to 206,800 vehicles
Mercedes-Benz Passenger Cars deliveries reached 517,800 units (+21%) in the July to September period, the strongest sales quarter in 2022 so far even as production and sales continue to be affected by semiconductor shortages and disrupted supply chains.
Mercedes-Benz is transforming at full speed: On the way towards a fully electric future, Mercedes-Benz Passenger Cars increased Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) sales between July and September to 30,000 units, up 28% compared to Q2 and an increase of 115% compared with the year-earlier period. In the first nine months, sales of BEVs doubled to 75,400 units (+126%). September deliveries of 13,100 BEVs represent a new monthly sales record. BEV sales were lifted by the EQB, with 3,400 deliveries, and the EQE which recently arrived in showrooms in China and saw more than 2,000 units sold worldwide. Sales of the EQS are steadily rising and hit over 5,400 units, its strongest quarter ever. Its SUV sibling, the EQS SUV, started production and hit showrooms in the United States. Deliveries of xEV models (PHEVs and BEVs including smart) reached 75,900 units (+23%) in the third quarter, equivalent to an xEV-share of 15% and reached 215,400 units (+17%) in the first nine months of the year.
“In a challenging business environment – primarily defined by ongoing semiconductor shortages - we continue to see robust demand for Mercedes-Benz resulting in the strongest sales quarter this year,”said Britta Seeger, Member of the Board of Management of Mercedes-Benz Group AG, responsible for Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing and Sales. “With the EQS SUV and EQE SUV, which celebrates its premiere in Paris on October, 16th, our customers can choose a fully electric vehicle in every segment served by Mercedes-Benz. We offer a choice of eight all-electric Mercedes-Benz models – more than any of our competitors.”
In addition to accelerating the transformation of the vehicle portfolio towards an all-electric future, Mercedes-Benz is working continuously on improving the charging network for its customers. In the past year, Mercedes-Benz increased the number of charging points within its Mercedes me Charge service to over 850,000 (+70%) worldwide, increasing planning certainty for long-distance journeys.

Top-End Luxury​

Sales in the Top-End Luxury category reached 77,500 units (-1%) in the third quarter, up 8% compared to Q2. The segment was driven by strong sales for Mercedes-Maybach with 5,200 units (+3%) in the third quarter and 15,500 units (+43%) delivered year-to-date. The S-Class deliveries in Q3 were up in all regions except the U.S., where temporary certification delays impacted supplies and thus resulted in sales of 21,400 units (-18%). The EQS achieved its highest ever quarterly sales with 5,400 units. The new SL was delivered to more than 1,800 customers in Q3 in Europe and the U.S.

Core Luxury​

Sales in the Core Luxury category reached 277,000 units (+36%) in Q3 with strong sales of C-Class (+55%), E-Class (+25%) and again boosted by the top-selling model GLC with 88,700 units (+49%), even as production of a next generation model started in Bremen and Sindelfingen. The new all-electric EQE was introduced in China and reached 3,500 units worldwide in Q3.

Entry Luxury​

Sales in the Entry Luxury category reached 148,400 units (+6%) with BEVs accounting for 10% of overall sales. The EQB was delivered to over 3,400 customers in September, reflecting its best sales month and quarter. Sales of the A-Class (-3%) and B-Class (-8%), where the updated models were recently announced (Link), have been constrained by parts availability and logistics. The GLB achieved its best-ever sales for a third quarter with 36,900 units (+11%), mainly driven by strong sales in China with 17,000 units (+33%).
Overall, global demand for Mercedes-Benz vehicles remains robust, even as energy supply uncertainties in Europe and the ongoing COVID challenges in Asia continue to impact consumer sentiment. Mercedes-Benz is implementing various steps to make its supply chain and production system more resilient, including measures to cut gas consumption with a potential of up to 50% in Germany without impacting production output. Mercedes-Benz is working closely with its partners along the entire value chain to prepare for various scenarios in the upcoming months.

Mercedes-Benz Passenger cars sales by regions and markets​

Sales in Asia rose by 28% in the third quarter compared to prior-year period. China deliveries increased 37% in Q3 compared to the previous year and by 26% compared to Q2 this year. Deliveries of Top-End Luxury vehicles in China reached 20,100 units, a plus of 27% compared to the previous quarter and a minus of 6% compared to previous year. The EQE was introduced in China in August.
In Europe, sales reached 152,700 units (+18%) in Q3 with a xEV-share of about 34%. From January until September every tenth vehicle sold in Europe was a BEV. The EQA as the top-selling BEV reached 14,900 units (+29%). Top-End Luxury vehicle sales in Europe rose to 16,400 units (+29%) in Q3 mainly driven by AMG sales with 9,800 units (+29%).
Deliveries in North America increased to 83,200 units (+26%), pushed by strong sales in the Unites States (+31%). Top-End Luxury vehicle deliveries in the United States in Q3 were boosted by AMG with 9,000 units (+26%) and the G-Class with 2,200 units (+30%). Production of the new EQS SUV started at the Mercedes-Benz plant in Tuscaloosa. With the market launch of the new EQS SUV and EQB in the third quarter, followed by the EQE in Q4, the ramp-up of electric vehicles is gaining traction in the U.S. market.

Overview of retail unit sales by Mercedes-Benz Cars*​

Q3
Q3
Change in %YTD 2022YTD 2021Change in %
Mercedes-Benz Cars520,100434,800+201,518,2001,617,500-6
Mercedes-Benz Passenger Cars517,800428,400+211,503,1001,590,800-6
- thereof BEVs excl. smart30,00014,000+11575,40033,400+126
Mercedes-Benz Passenger cars sales by regions and markets
Europe**152,700129,500+18458,000477,000-4
- thereof Germany53,60045,200+19154,800152,500+2
Asia260,500203,900+28730,400763,900-4
- thereof China206,800150,600+37562,600592,200-5
North America***83,20065,800+26244,900248,100-1
- thereof U.S.72,40055,100+31213,700215,800-1
Rest of World21,50029,200-2769,800101,800-31
* incl. V-Class, T-Class and EQV.
** Europe: European Union, United Kingdom, Switzerland and Norway.
*** North America: USA, Canada and Mexico.
All figures rounded.
Top-End Luxury Vehicles: Mercedes-AMG, Mercedes-Maybach, G-Class, S-Class, GLS, EQS and EQS SUV
Core Luxury Vehicles: All derivatives from C- and E-Class
Entry Luxury Vehicles: All derivatives from A- and B-Class

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
A Microsoft employee wrote the following, I became aware of it because it was liked by Edge Impuls.

When do you think the Q3 numbers are expected? I'm excited!

"I wanted to figure out how popular the new bike lane on my street was, so I used Edge Impulse and the Sony Spresense dev board to build a TinyML powered vision sensor. It continuously snaps photos and runs an ML model that detect cyclists. The Spresense has an LTE carrier board and can post updated stats over MQTT.

Overall - it looks like a really promising way to start measuring the impact of new infrastructure. Also - deploying an ML in the real world is always a humbling experience. My big, general take away is: try to control as much as possible. Try to keep the objects similar, keep the lighting the same, have the background be static... I was unable to do any of these and it meant lots and lots of labeling."

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users
A Microsoft employee wrote the following, I became aware of it because it was liked by Edge Impuls.

When do you think the Q3 numbers are expected? I'm excited!

"I wanted to figure out how popular the new bike lane on my street was, so I used Edge Impulse and the Sony Spresense dev board to build a TinyML powered vision sensor. It continuously snaps photos and runs an ML model that detect cyclists. The Spresense has an LTE carrier board and can post updated stats over MQTT.

Overall - it looks like a really promising way to start measuring the impact of new infrastructure. Also - deploying an ML in the real world is always a humbling experience. My big, general take away is: try to control as much as possible. Try to keep the objects similar, keep the lighting the same, have the background be static... I was unable to do any of these and it meant lots and lots of labeling."

On or before October 31st Sirod69 😉

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
https://twitter.com/Valeo_Group

"We design technology that defines a better future and that's more than just automotive. We develop mobility that's cleaner and safer, and includes cars, bikes, three-wheelers and so much more." - Geoffrey Bouquot, Valeo CTO & SVP Strategy at
@CES
Unveiled in Paris #mobility
1665489945824.png

We’re at
@CES
Unveiled in Paris today for a little preview of what we have in store for CES 2023 in Las Vegas. We are super proud that Valeo is once again a CES 2023 Innovation Awards Honoree for four of our technologies making mobility cleaner, safer and smarter! #CES2023
1665490087430.png
1665490103462.png

1665490138950.png
1665490156171.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
and now a 👍 from me😘

Automotive Intelligence Systems Market – Industry Size, Trends, Growth, Outlook and Forecast 2029

The vehicle intelligence systems market is anticipated to rise during the forecast period owing to the growing demand at the end-user level. Through the appropriate use of excellent practice models and brilliant research methodologies, an excellent Automotive Intelligence Systems market report is produced to help companies discover the greatest opportunities to succeed in the market. Not to mention, this market report offers an in-depth study of the present and upcoming opportunities that sheds light on future investments in the market. The top AUTOMOTIVE INTELLIGENCE SYSTEMS market research report provides clients with insights of its business scenario which will help them to develop business-related strategies to to be successful in the market.

Key Players Mentioned In The Automotive Intelligence Systems Market Research Report:

BorgWarner Inc., Mobileye, Valeo, Infineon Technologies AG, Continental AG, Autoliv Inc., DENSO CORPORATION, Magna International Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Atos SE, WABCO Holdings Inc., VEHiQA, NVIDIA Corporation, BrainChip Holdings Ltd., HARMAN International, Stoneridge, Inc., Intel Corporation, Microsoft, Tenneco Inc. and VSI Labs

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist

Hi Cyw- with regards to your first intro line- dust in TSMC will shut the place down anyway-
BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS-

If /when it happens at least it will not involve the western/ non asian world .🤔🤔🤔🤞🤞

AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS

Reactions: 5 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Prophesee on Twitter🥰😘
Thanks to
@BrainChip_inc
and
@RobTelson
for an excellent interview with Luca Verre. A great overview of the history of Prophesee and how our neuromorphic engineering approach is helping change the paradigm in vision sensing. https://youtube.com/watch?v=19mSCTBFzD0

AND on LinkedIn

Thanks to BrainChip and Rob Telson for an excellent interview with Luca Verre. A great overview of the history of Prophesee and how our neuromorphic engineering approach is helping change the paradigm in vision sensing.

Luca touches up on key application areas in #industrialautomation, #automotive and #mobile, as well as Prophesee’s work in helping restore vision. Plus, a discussion of the synergies between Prophesee and BrainChip in #AI enabled processing and sensing. Worth a listen!

👉 https://lnkd.in/gZt_dttP
1665507956424.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users
Top Bottom