BRN Discussion Ongoing

Gazzafish

Regular
Patents last for 20 years. Our first one was filed in 2008, but we have an ongoing programme of patent filing to protect new developments.
Thank you Diogenes 👍

Reactions: 3 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
I find this article very interesting. I found it because Tim LIewellynn (Nviso) liked it
Keith Kressin
Keith Kressin • 2.CEO – MemryX

Keith Kressin worked about 15 years at Qualcomm, you all know I allways search about a connection to BRN.
He is in connection with Arm people.

MemryX “MX3” offers simple, scalable edge AI for multiple industries

MemryX Inc., a pioneering start-up that designs breakthrough silicon for artificial intelligence (AI) processing for edge devices, announced today it has begun customer sampling of its revolutionary MX3 AI Accelerator.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

JK200SX

Regular
Interesting, now we just need to drop a bomb!

1660169223264.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Cgc516

Regular
Hopefully they are not fake order. Keep showing there until 10:01am. 👍

Reactions: 5 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Interesting, now we just need to drop a bomb!

View attachment 13853
Just saw that.... WOW haven't seen that kind of positive indicative for a LOOOOONG time .... lets hope it stays there!! 🤞🤞🤞

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
:cautious:
Neuromorphic object localization using resistive memories and ultrasonic transducers
https://www.eetimes.com/neuromorphic-device-with-low-power-consumption/ => https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-022-31157-y.pdf

BRN - WBT and Edge Impulse?
I am an absolute beginner as far as ReRAM is concerned. As much as I would have liked it to be true that BRN, WBT and Edge Impulse somehow work together this cannot be deduced from this technical article. First, I checked the authors to see if there was any overlap. There are not. Then I took a closer look at the ~Latin - which reads like this to me. There a few clear sentences stand out:

"Two different fabricated RRAM circuits are used in this article. The first is a 16,384 (16k) device array (128 × 128 devices) of one-transistor/one-resistor, 1T1R, structures. The second chip is the neuromorphic platform presented in Fig. 4a. The RRAM cell consists of HfO2 5-nm-thick film sandwiched in a TiN/HfO2/Ti/TiN stack. The RRAM stack is integrated into the back end Of Line (BEOL) of a standard 130 nm CMOS process"

I would exclude the first (1T1R) one via this text passage:
"The 1T1R (one transistor one resistor) architecture used in embedded ReRAM arrays is not sufficient to support the large arrays of memory cells needed in discrete memory chips. For this reason, Weebit’s crossbar arrays were developed using a 1S1R (one selector one resistor) architecture that enables the high density needed for discrete chips. Such an architecture also allows..."
https://embeddedcomputing.com/techn...-demonstrates-its-first-crossbar-reram-arrays

I would exclude the second (HfO2) one via this text passage:
"Most ReRAM designs utilise a special phase-changing material (such as HfO2) controlled using a standard NMOS transistor. When a high current is passed through the resistive material, its resistance changes and the material's resistance is also dependent on the direction of the current. Therefore, when the bit is read, a small gate voltage is applied to the transistor which allows current to flow through the phase-changing material, and the current that results determine the state of the bit.
Weebit Nano is an Israeli company formed in 2015 to develop ReRAM for next-generation computing systems. The growing need for non-volatile memory in computing systems that allows for unlimited read and write cycles presents ReRAM a real opportunity to become an established memory technology.
Unlike most other ReRAM technologies, Weebit Nano has focused on using Silicon Oxide as their phase-changing material."
https://www.electropages.com/blog/2021/05/weebitnano-patent-and-what-reram
View attachment 13845
The only consolation is that Edge Impulse with WBT ReRAM would get the better results in any case if I summarize it correctly. They made a conscious decision not to use either manufacturing process. Maybe Weebit should give EI a call.

So I assume that this time it is not yet so far. But as already mentioned, my conclusion is based on my naivety. I only looked for a clear logical connection and found this contradiction. So I can be wrong. @Slymeat please correct me if you see it differently.
Well done @cosors, this is an interesting find and you do seem to be gaining a good understanding of ReRAM. I agree that EI should give Weebit a call, or vice versa, Weebit’s rechnology of sandwitching SiOx between two TiN layers has been proven to work and integrates very well with standard CMOS. The massive advantage is that is is simple for fabs to work with and importantly requires no exotic materials.

And you know that I do love it that people are thinking about neuromorphic computing and ReRAM in the same breath. The two technologies do seem to marry together so well. I look forward to future solutions that employ Akida for the crux of the processing, supported be ReRAM (with Weebit being my pick of the bunch) for both persistent storage and data pre-processing.

If 4DS solve their current issues, their ReRAM can also be employed as an energy store - something akin to a back-up battery. But I’d prefer Strategic Elements printable, self-charging battery to be the main power source at the edge. It WILL happen! And then the edge will be truly far, and completely isolated. Just sensors doing their jobs and reporting as necessary.

But as with everything, that’s just my opinion.

• Fire
  • Love
Semi conductor index is up over 4% brn indicative price up as well

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Cgc516

Regular
(1.16-1.105)*2,000,000.000= 110,000 ?

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Guys do you mind if I revisit the Volterra thing. In the screenshot below at the bottom a bloke makes a link with us and Volterra, and makes a strong statement. Am I flogging a dead horse? If so I apologise and also go straight to the naughty corner.

View attachment 13844

Hats of to this bloke, he seems to really know his stuff - even if he is smoking a spliff! He got a lot of "likes" too.😁

Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 9.49.59 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 9.43.43 am.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

uiux

Regular
Hats of to this bloke, he seems to really know his stuff - even if he is smoking a spliff! He got a lot of "likes" too.😁

View attachment 13857

View attachment 13859

Taking a leaf out of @SERA2g book

"He sounds like a fucking idiot"

But in all serious, isn't it a bit embarrassing commiting to the idea without any factual basis?

What impact does this have on the BrainChip brand?

1660176189382.png

• Thinking

uiux

Regular

But in all serious, isn't it a bit embarrassing commiting to the idea without any factual basis?

View attachment 13864

I have no idea how to word any of my opinions gracefully so please don't execute me

And I'm def not saying we are 100% not in that project - just we don't know

• Haha
  • Love

Xhosa12345

Regular
someone took a massive bite just now, about a million buks worth, boosted us up from 5 to 7%

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
This on Commsec at the moment. Don’t you love the 720% Today’s change figure. But maybe one day we will get that.

1660176834838.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

View attachment 13864

200w.gif

Back to the naughty corner 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26 users

GStocks123

Regular
Lol..

Attachments

• DCB7EACC-CCEB-420C-8851-F334252BD8A2.png
    DCB7EACC-CCEB-420C-8851-F334252BD8A2.png
    227.3 KB · Views: 133
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Bravo you''ve been in there more than not of late.... lol

might be time to at least get a chair in there or something....

download (1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
  • Haha
  • Wow

uiux

Regular
View attachment 13866

Back to the naughty corner 🥴

Lol Bravo - you should create a thread for each one if the wet spots you find. This way, when we get more information, we can refer to the thread and KNOW which one of us found the wet spot that actually had Akida in it

We can research the fuck out of products without having to fully commit to the idea that "Akida is in this" - until we have definitive answers

Reactions: 11 users

uiux

Regular
Lol Bravo - you should create a thread for each one if the wet spots you find. This way, when we get more information, we can refer to the thread and KNOW which one of us found the wet spot that actually had Akida in it

We can research the fuck out of products without having to fully commit to the idea that "Akida is in this" - until we have definitive answers

@Bravo please don't stop rolling things in flour, I appreciate you

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Newk R

Regular
Do you think the 705k @ 1.165 guy copped it up the proverbial????

• Haha
Top Bottom