BRN Discussion Ongoing

Tuliptrader

Regular
I believe Brainchip's emerging partnership strategy as a pathway to IP sales is proving to be the epitome of the old saying

"You don't get a dog then do the barking yourself "

Arm is a very big dog.

AIMHO

TT

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Deena

Regular
OK now for a bit of hARMless fun:

We have ARMageddon
Take up ARM's
ARM yourself
The ARMy has arrived
We have an ARM's length transaction so totally legal and validated
A call to ARM's
ARMee oh my you make me cry -(with laughter)
We are within ARM's reach of becoming ubiquitous

Have a great day everyone.
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Attention @Fact Finder , All that FF, and in addition I have had a response and discussion with my accountant regarding our previous discussion who says;

Hi *Deena*

Thank you for your email and attachments.

As your SMSF is in full pension phase, the value of the assets supporting each of your retirement-phase income streams will always equal the value of the income streams as these member accounts are re-valued at current market value at any date.

If either yourself or *Mrs Deena* still had an accumulation member account, this would be a different matter. As you are both in full pension phase there is no issue.

If you have any queries in regard to this email please do not hesitate to contact our office.

Kind regards
(My Accountant)

Soooo, the long and short of that is that as we are in full pension phase, and the member accounts are adjusted each year, the value of the supporting assets will NEVER exceed the account balances of those income streams. i.e. We will never have to pay tax on the income or capital gains of our pension funds ... unless the government changes the legislation.

Brainchip can keep rising as much as it likes and our pension fund will remain tax free!
Brainchip ... the unfair advantage!

Fact Finder, there was something I wanted to discuss on a personal note, so if you would like to get in contact would you mind sending me an email to FredHush@hotmail.com
This is not my regular email but I will then contact you from my 'real' address if you are willing. Cheers, Deena.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
I believe Brainchip's emerging partnership strategy as a pathway to IP sales is proving to be the epitome of the old saying

"You don't get a dog then do the barking yourself "

Arm is a very big dog.

AIMHO

TT
Can't help myself - it is an ARMazingly big dog. 😁 FF

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
Attention @Fact Finder , All that FF, and in addition I have had a response and discussion with my accountant regarding our previous discussion who says;

Hi *Deena*

As your SMSF is in full pension phase, the value of the assets supporting each of your retirement-phase income streams will always equal the value of the income streams as these member accounts are re-valued at current market value at any date.

If either yourself or *Mrs Deena* still had an accumulation member account, this would be a different matter. As you are both in full pension phase there is no issue.

If you have any queries in regard to this email please do not hesitate to contact our office.

Kind regards
(My Accountant)

Soooo, the long and short of that is that as we are in full pension phase, and the member accounts are adjusted each year, the value of the supporting assets will NEVER exceed the account balances of those income streams. i.e. We will never have to pay tax on the income or capital gains of our pension funds ... unless the government changes the legislation.

Brainchip can keep rising as much as it likes and our pension fund will remain tax free!

Fact Finder, there was something I wanted to discuss on a personal note, so if you would like to get in contact would you mind sending me an email to FredHush@hotmail.com
This is not my regular email but I will then contact you from my 'real' address if you are willing. Cheers, Deena.
Hi Deena
Will do but I will throw your accountants words at mine and see what he comes back with as it would suit me for yours to be correct.
Regards
FF

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Hi *Deena*

Kind regards
(My Accountant)

Hi Deena,

Zeebot had the foresight to add an email link (envelope symbol top right) to facilitate private communication.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
daddy please

27778184-5AE1-4679-8470-30819C26E3FD.png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
It'll be directly after we receive the next price sensitive announcement. If it's a good announcement, I'll drink out of the bottle as demonstrated, but if it's oober-good, I'll pull my leprechaun boots out of the wardrobe and drink out of them instead. 🥳
Either one is a must see!!

SC

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

rayzor

Regular
Motley fools:

However, it might be a little soon to get overly excited. BrainChip is certainly not the only edge AI-focused company in the program. This serves as a reminder that there’s still a long road ahead for BrainChip and no guarantee of success despite what its $2 billion+ market capitalisation might indicate.

They just don't get it.
DYOR

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Slade

Top 20
Motley fools:

However, it might be a little soon to get overly excited. BrainChip is certainly not the only edge AI-focused company in the program. This serves as a reminder that there’s still a long road ahead for BrainChip and no guarantee of success despite what its $2 billion+ market capitalisation might indicate.

They just don't get it.
Yep, they are certainly fools.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users
I love LinkedIn. It gives so many speculative leads. Here’s another like from none other than GE. Hmmmm. Now that is a behemoth!
Brainchip - cybersecurity? That’s a yes for me.

Attachments

• 9465EE6B-974F-40B9-9055-C67493E9370C.png
    9465EE6B-974F-40B9-9055-C67493E9370C.png
    612.3 KB · Views: 114
  • 3B5F0B5F-F36E-40C0-BF08-A42EC76D0FE0.png
    3B5F0B5F-F36E-40C0-BF08-A42EC76D0FE0.png
    226.5 KB · Views: 107
  • 0AB8E14E-8F5A-4933-B330-F3C66BC7A753.png
    0AB8E14E-8F5A-4933-B330-F3C66BC7A753.png
    346.8 KB · Views: 102
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Here's a f'rinstance - CSL is the 5th largest company on the ASX, and the highest ranked "industrial".

It has a market cap of $89B.

https://www.asxshareprice.com/top-10-asx-listed-companies-in-australia/

5. CSL Limited (CSL)​

CSL is a leader in Australia’s burgeoning biotechnology industry. Valued by market capitalization at $89 billion, the company develops, manufactures and markets human pharmaceutical and diagnostic products made from human plasma. CSL trades presently at a P/E multiple of 36.69, making it an attractive investment for investors searching for capital appreciation.

CSL is pretty much a one-trick-pony as far as the business sector it serves, and, while they do excellent work, they are only a medium sized fish in the global pool.

There are almost no confines to Akida's potential market sectors, and Akida is 2 or 3 years ahead of the field, a field which is experiencing exponential growth.

So what are the implications for BRN's market cap?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Motley fools:

They just don't get it.
DYOR

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
CSL is pretty much a one-trick-pony as far as the business sector it serves, and, while they do excellent work, they are only a medium sized fish in the global pool.

There are almost no confines to Akida's potential market sectors, and Akida is 2 or 3 years ahead of the field, a field which is experiencing exponential growth.

So what are the implications for BRN's market cap?

200.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

GDJR69

Regular
OK now for a bit of hARMless fun:

We have ARMageddon
Take up ARM's
ARM yourself
The ARMy has arrived
We have an ARM's length transaction so totally legal and validated
A call to ARM's
ARMee oh my you make me cry -(with laughter)
We are within ARM's reach of becoming ubiquitous

Have a great day everyone.
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I'm happy to bet the FARM on this one . . . :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

GDJR69

Regular
Motley fools:

They just don't get it.
DYOR
No it's almost like MF just don't want to admit they were wrong and didn't know what they were talking about in the first place.

I also hate the repeated blurb at the bottom of the MF articles about Scott Phillips top 5 stock tips and that BrainChip isn't one of them. Time it was one of them I think.

MF say:

'However, it might be a little soon to get overly excited. BrainChip is certainly not the only edge AI-focused company in the program. This serves as a reminder that there’s still a long road ahead for BrainChip and no guarantee of success despite what its $2 billion+ market capitalisation might indicate.' [Italics added]'

Maybe MF could tell us who these other edge AI focussed companies are and whether they have a commercially available product (if not why even bother to mention it - just sounds like sour grapes). I'd certainly be interested . . .

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
It will be ARMasing once AKIDA starts being embedded inside some of these smartphones.💪

Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 12.55.30 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 12.59.20 pm.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

M_C

Founding Member
Aaaarrrmm how dare you all do ARM punns without me......

I ARM so offended.

By the way..........something tells me this isn't the first interaction between Juan Chapa and Garrett BUT have a look at it's resume..............:love:

Capture1.PNG
Capture.PNG

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom