BRN Discussion Ongoing

BaconLover

Founding Member
I thought I would bring a bit of HC balance to the table.

"So what you are saying is just because the "Hey Mercedes" on the right is powered by Brainchip's spiking neural network technology that is 5 to 10 times more efficient that Cerence is also using this same 5 to 10 times more efficient technology in the "Hey Ford" system they are providing.

You need to be ashamed of yourself. You are misleading all these poor unsophisticated mum's and dad's up the garden path. No one would believe this proposition I am going to report your post to myself and have it removed." LOL

Brilliant observation Bravo. Blind Freddie agrees that this is most certainly a tell which would allow him to play the right card if it was a game of poker.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
677837_1.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Baisyet

Regular

"So what you are saying is just because the "Hey Mercedes" on the right is powered by Brainchip's spiking neural network technology that is 5 to 10 times more efficient that Cerence is also using this same 5 to 10 times more efficient technology in the "Hey Ford" system they are providing.

You need to be ashamed of yourself. You are misleading all these poor unsophisticated mum's and dad's up the garden path. No one would believe this proposition I am going to report your post to myself and have it removed." LOL

Brilliant observation Bravo. Blind Freddie agrees that this is most certainly a tell which would allow him to play the right card if it was a game of poker.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
You are on roll today cracking up much needed laughter I guess :p

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

davidfitz

Regular
1646703353311.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Neuromorphia

fact collector
Always room for more dots

“ Neural net-based text-to-speech like our Cerence Reader is giving voice assistants a new level of humanness. They can pause, vary their tones, and even breathe between sentences, just like humans.”

“Lastly, in their ability to integrate with other modalities like I previously mentioned. The future of voice assistants is really a “voice plus” experience – voice + gesture, voice + vision, etc..."

Last edited:
Reactions: 22 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

It was an honest mistake FF. I just assumed that because Akida AI is what is essentially controlling the whole "Hey Mercedes"infotainment system, that it would be a necessary ingredient in "Hey Ford". Silly me! That's the last time I jump to conclusions with such reckless abandon!

I mean, why would I be so stupid to think that the actual brain of the car is so important. I feel so embarrassed! 🤭

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Dhm

Regular
Hi everyone,

I was just looking at the Cerence Investor Presentation from 27 August 21 and thought these 2 slides were VERY INTERESTING!!!

PS: Red arrows on first slide are by yours truly.

🚗 💕🧠🍟
View attachment 2316
View attachment 2317
And mentioned in the 'All Major OEMs Worldwide' slide is VW. Apologies if this has been previously mentioned.

Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 12.33.49 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
Laughter is the best defence to stressful situations. I learnt that as a police officer. Some call it dark humour. It is frowned upon by the politically correct of this world. But when you have just collected the bits and pieces of someone's sad life from a railway line and have to do it all again the next day for some other lost soul the inability to find something to laugh about is a sure sign you are in trouble.

If you understand that it is world events under pinning the current market and cannot find something to laugh about and are dwelling on the present share price you clearly have a problem and need to step back and take a break.

We picked up our eight year old granddaughter from her school on Friday as she was unwell. She was diagnosed with Covid on Sunday. She has only had her first vaccination. Now that is something I worried about. She is doing very well now but both her parents have also tested positive and have minor symptoms. They are both triple vaccinated.

This market aberration will pass and the AKIDA technology science will remain.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users
It was an honest mistake FF. I just assumed that because Akida AI is what is essentially controlling the whole "Hey Mercedes"infotainment system, that it would be a necessary ingredient in "Hey Ford". Silly me! That's the last time I jump to conclusions with such reckless abandon!

I mean, why would I be so stupid to think that the actual brain of the car is so important. I feel so embarrassed! 🤭
Well don't do it again. FF

(So glad we get to type these responses because I am laughing so loud I would not be able to speak.)

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!

Hey Bravo.... is jumping to conclusions the only exercise you get?? 🤣🤣🤣

Some conclusions you could just take to the bank, my friend! Well picked up.

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Baisyet

Regular
Laughter is the best defence to stressful situations. I learnt that as a police officer. Some call it dark humour. It is frowned upon by the politically correct of this world. But when you have just collected the bits and pieces of someone's sad life from a railway line and have to do it all again the next day for some other lost soul the inability to find something to laugh about is a sure sign you are in trouble.

If you understand that it is world events under pinning the current market and cannot find something to laugh about and are dwelling on the present share price you clearly have a problem and need to step back and take a break.

We picked up our eight year old granddaughter from her school on Friday as she was unwell. She was diagnosed with Covid on Sunday. She has only had her first vaccination. Now that is something I worried about. She is doing very well now but both her parents have also tested positive and have minor symptoms. They are both triple vaccinated.

This market aberration will pass and the AKIDA technology science will remain.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Wishing all speedy recovery

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Nobrainer

Emerged
Thanks Zeebot & everybody for the humour, positivity & overall entertaining & informative postings.😀

Reactions: 8 users

Yak52

Regular
Hi everyone,

I was just looking at the Cerence Investor Presentation from 27 August 21 and thought these 2 slides were VERY INTERESTING!!!

PS: Red arrows on first slide are by yours truly.

🚗 💕🧠🍟
View attachment 2316
View attachment 2317
very good find Bravo77.

the two mentioned here are FORD & MERC.

BUT...................WHAT ABOUT THE "OTHER" SHOWING UP IN THAT PICTURE?

OK. Ni hao Geely is the words used for the third car manufacturer.

Put into google translator it comes out as this -

"Hello , come here" - CHINESE detected.

So another car manufacturer is going to be using the Cerence car ecosystem, not just MERC & FORD.
A CHINESE language manufacturer at that!
Big Market.

Anyone elaborate on this possible connection?

Yak52.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
From the same presentation, you can see how important Edge (In-Car) AI technology is to Cerence. I have inlcuded a link to the presentaion as there's a lot of other interesting info in it for those who like to dabble in a little super-sleuthing.

PS: The red arrows and underlines are courtesy of you know who.

Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 1.55.46 pm.png

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Deena

Regular
very good find Bravo77.

So another car manufacturer is going to be using the Cerence car ecosystem, not just MERC & FORD.
Big Market.

Yak52.
Could this be it!
Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 1.06.38 PM.png

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Deena

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Dhm

Regular
At our current share price $1.02 we are at a 30% discount to NTA (US$0.98). That is a very healthy discount and surely must be a base to build on.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
DOWNRAMPER ALERT SYSTEM ACTIVATED
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 27 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
very good find Bravo77.

Big Market.

Yak52.
Geely motors & Volvo & Polestar ?

Reactions: 5 users

Foxdog

Regular
I just want to know when BRN shareholders qualify for the group discount on their next Mercedes EV purchase.....

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom