BET Discussion 2022

ScottBET

Regular
So Scott……you got your wish!….The price had a 3 in front today…..did you partake or are you looking for a mid to low 3?
Reg, I think there will be a bit more weakness in the broader market hoping 5-10% pull back in the next month. May pick more up mid 3 if I’m lucky, I have enough already but just getting greedy!

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

ScottBET

Regular
Thanks I've added them in - I knew there would definitely be some that I had missed.
Ones where no announcement were made makes it a bit harder. Good to get it all in there.
Let me know if there are any others that you think of.
Larry related to global tote but could include expansion of world pool?

Reactions: 2 users

Lattelarry

Regular
Larry related to global tote but could include expansion of world pool?
Thanks added that and Reg's

billyidol

I love the way in that article, that they followed up the words "Building an online (you know what) empire" with "helped him to erect his fortune nearly two decades ago."...:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

ScottBET

Regular
Just thinking on a Sunday- what are the chances Packer gets involved with Murdoch and NTD push internationally? We know he has a bit of cash after the Crown sale. Anyway something to think about.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Lattelarry

Regular
Just thinking on a Sunday- what are the chances Packer gets involved with Murdoch and NTD push internationally? We know he has a bit of cash after the Crown sale. Anyway something to think about.
I'm currently in Venice and his super yacht is here, if I see him wandering around I'll suggest it to him!

Attachments

• PXL_20220910_134050416.jpg
    PXL_20220910_134050416.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 42

TeddyFiles

Regular

Lattelarry

Regular
Just knock on the door Larry and tell him you have a ’sure thing’ for him…….he will invite you in for a scotch!
I tried that but he kicked me off after I started telling him real super yachts are built at Blohm+Voss in Germany or Oceanco in Holland not the cheap place in Italy that he got his built.

• Haha

TeddyFiles

Regular
  • Love

Lattelarry

Regular
Love the ‘rustic’ show on HC…….I hope he sticks around for another season!

View attachment 16512
I've stopped reading the hc bet threads. There's never anything there of value.

• Love

Lattelarry

Regular
Wow Larry….that‘s not how you win friends and influence people by insulting their super yacht! 🛥
I never was good at keeping my mouth shut.
I worked in the super yacht industry for a couple of years about a decade ago. You can definitely tell the difference between a German yacht like Eclipse and one that's been built in a yard where they down a bottle of wine with lunch each day!

• Love

comin2getme

…..or not, thanks Murphy
What were they doing that day.. i suppose its in Betmakers interest to buy back as low as possible. 2½% off shares GOOONE!

Reactions: 3 users

Lattelarry

Regular
…..or not, thanks Murphy
If there was no buy back news today I thought there must be something going to be announced.
Their devs must be super busy with the Monmouth app and everything for NTD.

comin2getme

It looks like holders on HC are starting to capitulate…….shorts increased pressure and the retail will sell into them…….the excitement is building…I hope it lasts!
gene-wilder-sarcastic.gif

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

TeddyFiles

Regular
  • Haha

Lattelarry

Regular
Never mentions the huge amount of shorting. Just have to wait them out, however long that might be.

ScottBET

Regular
This doesn’t look like a company going backwards-
1663708077438.jpeg

• Fire

comin2getme

I'm in knife catching mode. How low will it go. The lower the better. Double or triple down !

TeddyFiles

Regular
I'm in knife catching mode. How low will it go. The lower the better. Double or triple down !
I’m out of bullets. .315 was my big double down. I’m hoping that was the bottom but I’ve thought that plenty of times 😵😵😵

comin2getme

I’m out of bullets. .315 was my big double down. I’m hoping that was the bottom but I’ve thought that plenty of times 😵😵😵
Ive got a secret stash for 25c... kamikaze move!

Top Bottom