AVZ Discussion 2022

RHyNO

Regular
China are the economy. I’m sorry to say it looks pretty bleak for us with most of their economy relying entirely on Chinese export. And Felix is obviously on the take. This will not spin our way and our government will be arguing about wether we use the term indigenous or aboriginal when performing a welcome to country at a footy match.

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users

John Reed

Regular
Spoken with

Hear, hear.

After being moderated several times, had a private talk with Zeeb0t and mentioned the influx of new posters with multiple accounts.
Stopped posting until the desperate arseholes leave, one way or the other way.

Zeeb0t has the tools to flush out the arseholes, at the end he is the owner of this forum.

If this forum is being abused and the abuse not corrected, the attractiveness of this forum disappears and just becomes another forum, infiltrated by people with alternative motives.

I hope the crap will stop, but in the meantime, it is excellent weather to go out fishing.
I would say a small coterie of individuals here believe they decide who is in and who is out and make it unsafe for people to interact with who ever they like because this coterie of self entitled are regularly bullying (what they want to say is “abrasive”) hence their claims of moderation suggest they might just be the trolls unwittingly.

Anyone who may be interested to contact me can do so direct messages, so that the paranoid types here don’t go on another campaign

Reactions: 3 users

John Reed

Regular
China are the economy. I’m sorry to say it looks pretty bleak for us with most of their economy relying entirely on Chinese export. And Felix is obviously on the take. This will not spin our way and our government will be arguing about wether we use the term indigenous or aboriginal when performing a welcome to country at a footy match.
But Franck Fwamba claims the US don’t want China controlling the lithium

Manono Kitotolo has always been too big to ignore. Apparently Twiggy tried

Reactions: 4 users

Roon

Regular
Wow just returning to the forum after taking a month away on holiday, and what a grade-A shitshow! Seems to have devolved somewhat..

Personally, after reading allll these pages and the announcements issued since i took a travel-based mental-health breather (which admittedly focused largely on alcohol consumption) I think Zijin and Cominiere coming together on this latest ICC action is likely a further expression of a simple yet multi-pronged strategy previously mentioned:

1. To allow Zijin to be seen as a cooperative actor with Cominiere, underpinning its claim that a new JV between it and the Government would progress this strategic Project - as "we are already working together against the culprit stalling the Project".

2. To allow Zijin to fund and support Cominiere at the ICC, including by managing its legal team, giving it a better hope of success amidst its typical uselessness, and avoiding its concerns at being unable to pay its way. Its not Zijin's first rodeo at using the legal system to stall, steal a project or undermine an opponent! Likely also presents another path for transmission of snacks if necessary, as an aside.

3. To allow more imminent ICC cases to be wrapped up into a later submitted umbrella case, pushing back the window again to post 2024 at earliest. Im convinced we will see such an attempt come to pass. This would mark part of what I assume is now their grand strategic plan of delayance, in which they are likely to bombard the government along with the Chinese authorities and their suborned DRC agents (aka MoP/CAMI/Cominiere et al) that the only way to get this very important Project moving is by removal of whom they portray as the blocking actor. I have seen firm indicators of this in all the Cominiere and Zijin statements and letters, which were unfortunately also echoed in the MoM's cancelation decree.

4: Connected to the above, ensuring that Zijin have access to an ICC case against AVZ that it can use to delay us into dust, in consideration that its initial challenge was likely to be thrown out due to jurisdictional issues in July/Aug.

Regarding the Zijin/Com inclusion of a 'value' as set by its damages claim, this could potentially be seen a statement of lost revenue due to 'AVZ's delay', as reflected against the timeline set in the DFS as to first sale of product if these disputes hadn't erupted. Just a theory.

But anyway this is where I see this game moving, and I think Cominiere's efforts (seemingly with CAMI involvement) to simple oust AVZ or reassign 13359 to Cominiere is part of this plan coming together. I think we all know examples of where governments have stripped licenses of those they claim weren't progressing their Projects. Mostly due to their own inability rather than the institutionalized and state-backed corruption in service of outside non-state actors we are seeing with AVZ, but we've seen it nonetheless. That's probably Objective A of the plot, but a secondary Objective B could be to push us towards accepting a low-ball TO after we run out of cash, should their efforts to win the Project outright through subterfuge not reach success.

I have been calling for a negotiated outcome to this for a year, however to my dismay (though not those of all here) I think we may have pushed past the point now where that is possible. It's a major roll of the dice by our management, and one I now think is going to be to our ultimate detriment, but the AVZ management have optics on all the aspects of this case and I do not, so some benefit of the doubt must be provided. As such I'm still backing them - though with considerable apprehension.

In any case best of luck to all our holders here, as we've still got a difficult road ahead! I continue to appreciate all the information being presented here by those you all know, with a special mention to 9card, Frank, Carlos and others, and to the efforts of those like Spike and JAG who are continuing to fight the good fight. Note I even appreciate the return of our old friend DG who whilst muddying the waters as ever, does provide some interesting avenues of thought. Would prefer them in English though, I must say.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

Der Geist

Regular
Wow just returning to the forum after taking a month away on holiday, and what a grade-A shitshow! Seems to have devolved somewhat..

Personally, after reading allll these pages and the announcements issued since i took a travel-based mental-health breather (which admittedly focused largely on alcohol consumption) I think Zijin and Cominiere coming together on this latest ICC action is likely a further expression of a simple yet multi-pronged strategy previously mentioned:

1. To allow Zijin to be seen as a cooperative actor with Cominiere, underpinning its claim that a new JV between it and the Government would progress this strategic Project - as "we are already working together against the culprit stalling the Project".

2. To allow Zijin to fund and support Cominiere at the ICC, including by managing its legal team, giving it a better hope of success amidst its typical uselessness, and avoiding its concerns at being unable to pay its way. Its not Zijin's first rodeo at using the legal system to stall, steal a project or undermine an opponent! Likely also presents another path for transmission of snacks if necessary, as an aside.

3. To allow more imminent ICC cases to be wrapped up into a later submitted umbrella case, pushing back the window again to post 2024 at earliest. Im convinced we will see such an attempt come to pass. This would mark part of what I assume is now their grand strategic plan of delayance, in which they are likely to bombard the government along with the Chinese authorities and their suborned DRC agents (aka MoP/CAMI/Cominiere et al) that the only way to get this very important Project moving is by removal of whom they portray as the blocking actor. I have seen firm indicators of this in all the Cominiere and Zijin statements and letters, which were unfortunately also echoed in the MoM's cancelation decree.

4: Connected to the above, ensuring that Zijin have access to an ICC case against AVZ that it can use to delay us into dust, in consideration that its initial challenge was likely to be thrown out due to jurisdictional issues in July/Aug.

Regarding the Zijin/Com inclusion of a 'value' as set by its damages claim, this could potentially be seen a statement of lost revenue due to 'AVZ's delay', as reflected against the timeline set in the DFS as to first sale of product if these disputes hadn't erupted. Just a theory.

But anyway this is where I see this game moving, and I think Cominiere's efforts (seemingly with CAMI involvement) to simple oust AVZ or reassign 13359 to Cominiere is part of this plan coming together. I think we all know examples of where governments have stripped licenses of those they claim weren't progressing their Projects. Mostly due to their own inability rather than the institutionalized and state-backed corruption in service of outside non-state actors we are seeing with AVZ, but we've seen it nonetheless. That's probably Objective A of the plot, but a secondary Objective B could be to push us towards accepting a low-ball TO after we run out of cash, should their efforts to win the Project outright through subterfuge not reach success.

I have been calling for a negotiated outcome to this for a year, however to my dismay (though not those of all here) I think we may have pushed past the point now where that is possible. It's a major roll of the dice by our management, and one I now think is going to be to our ultimate detriment, but the AVZ management have optics on all the aspects of this case and I do not, so some benefit of the doubt must be provided. As such I'm still backing them - though with considerable apprehension.

In any case best of luck to all our holders here, as we've still got a difficult road ahead! I continue to appreciate all the information being presented here by those you all know, with a special mention to 9card, Frank, Carlos and others, and to the efforts of those like Spike and JAG who are continuing to fight the good fight. Note I even appreciate the return of our old friend DG who whilst muddying the waters as ever, does provide some interesting avenues of thought. Would prefer them in English though, I must say.
🙏 fantastic overview.

Reactions: 1 users

BEISHA

Top 20
To my LTH TSE AVZ comrades,

Really sad to see a few of our very much respected posters @MoneyBags1348 , @Xerof , @Winenut etc falling down a rabbit hole due to a multi faceted troll.....:mad:

After all the crap that we have had to put up with these last 12+ months, with the arsehole scum ZIJIN / COMINIERE trying to corrupt , stall / steal the ( our ) most prized Lithium asset the world has ever seen ( MALFEASANCE ), going thru emotion after emotion after emotion , having to put up viewing french language every day, having to decipher / link all these farken african / chinese names to their respective devious plots,...... yet the TSE FAMILY resolve has only got stronger, the intel has only got better and the TSE AVZ family has grown bigger..........;)(y)

Are you all going to thru in the towel and break up due to a few pissant shorter trolls ?

Now i aint the smartest tool in the shed, heaps more posters smarter than me, but if i have learnt anything by spending 6yrs at the CESSPOOL HC ( where hundreds of trolls live ), whereby i received 370 moderations attacking all sorts of arseholes ranging from ANATOL the love heart master pumper😍 , the multi nic hopless charter FLASHPOINT, HOT INVESTOR, the whining BRUCE and numerous other fuckers i cant even remember.........it just fuels their fire, makes them even more narcisstic and determined to hang around even longer....;)

It took me a long while to register that the IGNORE function is a very worthy tool in either pushing a button to extinguish the said troll

genie in a bottle.gif

completely, or just DONT RESPOND.

Now some of you are going to come back to me and say.........." well BEISHA you are still engaging with them ! "

And thats a fair call, but what you may or may not have noticed, was that i was actually trolling them in a real subtle way, no abuse, just setting a trap to confirm my instincts and at the same time, alluding that fact to the broader community.

I will now no longer engage, I got what i wanted out of the exercise, they know nothing more than we do, in fact their knowledge is only on the basis of what the great sleuths here have provided....;)

Now, if the said trolls are shorters, they want to sew further seeds of doubt and despair amongst the group hoping you will all cave and SELL once AVZ reopens for trade........they want a easy OUT !

Now i dont know how others are feeling right now, but i am quietly confident that the JIGSAW puzzle is finally coming together...........in AVZ favour.

a ) Round 1 tribunal win for AVZ over Cominiere ( throwing AVZ out of Dathcom JV )

b ) The recent counter from the gang bangers ZIJIN / COMINIERE trying to " spook " AVZ for over a BILLION dollars that they have absolutely no chance of getting.............not even a cent, its a complete and utter fucking joke and reaps of desperation !!

c) Did anyone notice the recent bum chum photo of JULES ALINGETE and the smug FELIX TSHISEKEDI that @Frank posted recently ??...........hmmm

d) The DRC locals want AVZ at MANONO, not ZIJIN / CHINA.............the vibe just gets stronger and stronger.

e) AVZ tight documentation

So everyone, please be smart, now is NOT the time for FRACTURE, no one in this strong family community is bigger or has more influence to divide and conquer...........dont allow it , cause i am hoping that good times are just around the corner, whenever that maybe.....:unsure:

strong.gif

Lets continue to punch out that intel, debate vigourously with respect, crack some gags and IGNORE the trolls......

simple.gif

imo

Attachments

• steel balls.gif
    steel balls.gif
    748.8 KB · Views: 35
  • breathe.gif
    breathe.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users
Why do you think that is the case Powertrade ? 🦊

I have that occurrence at around 30% chance, as of today. Maybe the chances go up or down depending on who has their foot on the neck/throat of AVZ at any given time.

Wild card is someone steps in and removes said foot
Me thinks Zijin has indicated their TO offer to AVZ. AVZ had refused to come to their table or participate in any discussions with them hence the most recent ICC request.
$12

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

geo_au

Regular
AVZ is on the road to victory and it's p1ssing some people off .
You are so right wombat. It it a complex situation that Felix has inherited and as he said "sort it out amongst yourselves". The road our BoD is taking is through the ICC and as we've seen already a favourable result in round 1. Once we win the next round Felix will have no choice but to order the grant of an ML. If he fails to act all his talk about ridding the DRC of corruption has serious consequences for his presidency and nationally as no one will trust the DRC and the West will not invest there apart from the PRC's corrupt companies. This means Felix's vision has failed. So the ball is in his court.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Onthefm

Regular
Though it seems likely stalling shenannigans with this latest ICC action.
I still cant stop comming back to the commentary on the latest announcement.
Seemingly irrelevant (to the announcement of the ICC action) commentary by the company.

"whilst no substantive quantification as to the merits and the quantum of the
damages claim is provided in the Request, it appears on face value that the
amount of the damages claims is based on Jin Cheng holding a 15% interest
and Cominière a 10% interest in Dathcom, thus suggesting that the Claimants
are valuing the entirety of the Manono Project at US$5.66
billion;"

Stating it's not explained what the damages are for, is relevant.

But going on to point out the $ values have a relation to the claimed ownership of C and Z.
And going on to point out that it's in relation to what they value the entire company at.

It's not just some commentary or speculation made off hand in an interview, it's in an official announcement.

To me, AVZ are telling us they are suing for their claimed ownership in the entire project,
I can't think of a circumstance where anyone would do that if they hadn't lost their claimed ownership.

So much of it doesn't make sense, which to me means there's information yet to be released.

Apparently we're expecting an announcement this week, lets hope it's got something good for us
and clears some things up.
Agree if there's not more to it why not just say the pricks are taking us to court claiming x amount of dollars don't know y but it is the drc we've all been trained to cop vague announcements sweet. So why the extra information. Not normal

Reactions: 9 users

Der Geist

Regular
Dreddb0t has language like this for a bit of fun. As you might guess from the name… Dredd. Nobody is hardly about to be permanently banned from just a single post being moderated. And even if there was numerous, the bans or mutings are temporary. It takes a great many moderations before Dreddb0t to hand out a permanent ban.

So to the poster who was concerned, “take a joke” - the language is simply themed like Judge Dredd but rest assured it’s not going to spray your brain matter over the wall over a single infringement, like the real Judge Dredd.

Having a bit of fun threatening posters that you will ban them permanently.... How about you leave this post here then zeebots

The long term genuine shareholders that have contributed information on this forum over the last year, as well as the long term genuine shareholder's that can't contribute because they had to go back to work (but they come here looking for information) are the ones that suffer because trolls like peter clark, and 'the goose' and 'john weed' (who I doubt even hold AVZ shares) have weaseled in here with their squirmy little one line smarmy remarks to nearly every poster here who has contributed over the last year

No wonder so many have decided to post their comments on twitter rather than here, and it's pretty obvious the support that twitter has gathered and the impact it has made helping our cause.

Forget the AI comments, your role looks like it's becoming artificial and your even talking about yourself in the third person

Final comments from me:

Nigel has previously valued the company at over $9 Billion just to clarify the estimates that have been discussed lately. That was only based on 4mtpa and getting the ML, not including financial close, ramped up production, the pls plant etc. Pilbara Minerals is currently valued at $14 Billion

Other comment is to the goose who seems to think management won't talk to me

1684299759732.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Having a bit of fun threatening posters that you will ban them permanently.... How about you leave this post here then zeebots

The long term genuine shareholders that have contributed information on this forum over the last year, as well as the long term genuine shareholder's that can't contribute because they had to go back to work (but they come here looking for information) are the ones that suffer because trolls like peter clark, and 'the goose' and 'john weed' (who I doubt even hold AVZ shares) have weaseled in here with their squirmy little one line smarmy remarks to nearly every poster here who has contributed over the last year

No wonder so many have decided to post their comments on twitter rather than here, and it's pretty obvious the support that twitter has gathered and the impact it has made helping our cause.

Forget the AI comments, your role looks like it's becoming artificial and your even talking about yourself in the third person

Final comments from me:

Nigel has previously valued the company at over $9 Billion just to clarify the estimates that have been discussed lately. That was only based on 4mtpa and getting the ML, not including financial close, ramped up production, the pls plant etc. Pilbara Minerals is currently valued at $14 Billion

Other comment is to the goose who seems to think management won't talk to me

View attachment 36649
Dreddb0t is a persona for the AI. An avatar, if you will. Not myself.

I’ve said enough on this topic. If you don’t appreciate an even application of rules on reported posts and won’t report posts yourself, this is less my problem and more yours. I’m not going to entertain further discussion as it seems like it’ll be getting nowhere at this rate. You can contact me directly if you’d like. Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Misfits

Regular

Reactions: 5 users

smileatme

Thanks Roon for this.
While in HC, Combaste provided the below regarding insurance on legal costs.
Half a million $ paid as insurance premium. Hopefully, most of our legal costs will be paid back.
Anyone contacted company regarding legal costs? If yes, please share with us how we are going to survive on the mounting legal challenges, as many raised the issue of company running out of money due to all these legal costs.

1684306482280.png

smileatme

Reactions: 1 users

TheCount

Regular
Thanks Roon for this.
While in HC, Combaste provided the below regarding insurance on legal costs.
Half a million $ paid as insurance premium. Hopefully, most of our legal costs will be paid back.
Anyone contacted company regarding legal costs? If yes, please share with us how we are going to survive on the mounting legal challenges, as many raised the issue of company running out of money due to all these legal costs.

View attachment 36653
First you need to understand what the insurance is for. Hint? You're way off the mark..
TC.

Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
First you need to understand what the insurance is for. Hint? You're way off the mark..
TC.
100% Count

The D&O insurance has absolutely nothing to do with matters at hand.....nor does the operational insurance for mine construction etc

Reactions: 9 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
So was Jens. I’ve corrected him. Facts are important
TC.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom