AVZ Discussion 2022

antimatter

Regular
Today's AGM meeting info.
==
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:

Please click this URL to join. https://us02web.zoom.us/w/823742539...pHWjU0elNtQT09&uuid=WN_OkVtkFRhRHeke864s9QfmQ

Passcode: 299670

Or One tap mobile:

+61731853730,,82374253928# Australia

+61861193900,,82374253928# Australia

Or join by phone:

Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):

Australia: +61 7 3185 3730 or +61 8 6119 3900 or +61 8 7150 1149 or +61 2 8015 6011 or +61 3 7018 2005

Webinar ID: 823 7425 3928

International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbsHMomylQ

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Rediah

Regular
On the 17/11, i make a exception, hard questions will be asked, i hope to receive some level of transparency, to what degree, well thats up to Nigel and the BOD.

Q2
Nigel, can you please define “good legal right to 75%”

Q1. Has DATHCOM received the invoice for fees?
Q2. Has DATHCOM paid the fee?
Q3. Is there a date set for the EGM of COMINIERE, (assuming fees have been paid)?

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 10.32.20 AM.png

English Motherf cker do you speak it.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

John25

Regular
Thought we were drilling for Lithium …all we seem to be getting from the BoD is SHIT
1668645937307.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Anyone keen to make a drinking bingo game out of the AGM?

Something to numb the pain while we get screwed

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Today's AGM meeting info.
==
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:

Please click this URL to join. https://us02web.zoom.us/w/823742539...pHWjU0elNtQT09&uuid=WN_OkVtkFRhRHeke864s9QfmQ

Passcode: 299670

Or One tap mobile:

+61731853730,,82374253928# Australia

+61861193900,,82374253928# Australia

Or join by phone:

Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):

Australia: +61 7 3185 3730 or +61 8 6119 3900 or +61 8 7150 1149 or +61 2 8015 6011 or +61 3 7018 2005

Webinar ID: 823 7425 3928

International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbsHMomylQ
There’s every chance that URL will only work for a single user. To avoid the risk of being blocked out I recommend that attendees separately register.

l‘ll be on the Zoom call - see you good people there.
roc nation respect GIF by Yandel

Reactions: 20 users

The Fox

Regular
I've heard what Nigel can say about current issues at the AGM will be limited and this is for the benefit of shareholders and to support the ongoing strategy against multiple attacks against AVZ in the DRC.

Demanding or requesting information that jeopardises current efforts (particularly against recent attacks by the MoP) will not be forthcoming to anyones satisfaction for good reason. So I suggest some consider this in advance of the meeting.

Also, I've heard Nigel is bringing along some outside help to assist with question time. Makes sense. :censored:

Cheers The Fox 🦊

Nigel AGM.jpg

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 35 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I've heard what Nigel can say about current issues at the AGM will be limited and this is for the benefit of shareholders and to support the ongoing strategy against multiple attacks against AVZ in the DRC.

Demanding or requesting information that jeopardises current efforts (particularly against recent attacks by the MoP) will not be forthcoming to anyones satisfaction for good reason. So I suggest some consider this in advance of the meeting.

Also, I've heard Nigel is bringing along some outside help to assist with question time. Makes sense. :censored:

Cheers The Fox 🦊

View attachment 22220
Well Fox, we will find out what Nige has got ...............or not.

One thing is for sure, ALL will be revealed right here on the open forum.....................later this evening / early morning tomorrow, depending which state you live.

REFINEMENT OF QUESTIONS TO ASK NIGEL / BOD FOR UPCOMING AGM

INTRO...........congrats bod on resource plus getting the process to ML decree, but whappened then ?

" Spurious in nature, wuth no material effect "....................6 months ongoing suspension

Representing a core group of large inverstors who couldnt attend RS...........

1) What is the main issue preventing AVZ from being awarded the ML and the reason for the prolonged suspension ?

a) Is it the Dathomir dispute regards to the 15% transfer of shares to Dathcom / AVZ ?..............update ?

b) Is it the Zijin 15% DATHCOM ownership dispute which is now before the ICC arbitration ?...........update ?

c) Or is it the dispute with surface rights regards to exploration permit PR13359 and the obvious annexure of the northern section of CDL as per the CAMI website ?............update ?

2) Is the BOD compliant with LISTING RULE 3.1 of the ASX code .........CONTINUOUS DISCLOSURE.....regards to behind the scenes rumblings with DATHOMIR / ZIJIN disputes which were evident early in 2021 ?

" A ENTITY MUST DISCLOSE ALL INFORMATION CONCERNING IT THAT IT BECOMES AWARE OF FROM ANY SOURCE AND OF ANY CHARACTER, IF A REASONABLE PERSON WOULD EXPECT THE INFORMATION TO HAVE A MATERIAL EFFECT ON THE PRICE OR VALUE OF ITS SECURITIES "

Why did the ASX / shareholders only find out about these disputes in 2022 just after the awarding of the ML
decree ?

3) CONFLICT OF INTEREST....................AJN / Northern CDL annexure...........NIGEL still owning shares in AJN

4) How are the two court cases with Dathomir / Zijin effecting the JV relationship with CATH and their 24% interest in Manono ?

What happens if we lose both court cases, therefore relinquishing 51% control if we assume CATH is still in the frame with 24 %
Do you have a PLAN B ?..........aka ditching CATH and seeking out an alternative JV arrangement possibly with the US / Europe ?

5) Was the important items such as UPDATED DFS, SEZ, BFS etc delayed massively because of all these disputes ?

6) Why does the BOD have very little ownership of AVZ shares compared to the chinese entities ?
DO you foresee a problem going forward regards to voting rights ?

7) Are you in close communication with the president Felix Tshisedeki regards to the court cases of Dathomir / Zijin 15% claims / Surface rights or is it just with lower level Govt personnel at this stage ? Does Felix Tschisedeki acknowledge the IGF report and why is it taking so long for that report to be enacted , which is rather damning and conclusive regards to DATHOMIR / ZIJIN ?

8) What time frames can you offer up regards to construction / production of RD given this long drawn out dispute which is now 6 months and could be longer ?

9) What was the purpose of the recent roadshows ?

There was a rumour that came out of the Perth Roadshow by reliable sources that mentioned that the ML would finally be awarded on the 15/ 11, but yet we have another months suspension ?

Can you comment ?

I am all about transparency...................not skull duggery.

robin hood image.gif

Wish me luck all.

cheers

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Rediah

Regular
Also, I've heard Nigel is bringing along some outside help to assist with question time.
NF was sighted at the airport with this, hopefully the help is not the emotional support animal.

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 11.12.31 AM.png

It will be a sight to behold if Felix Tshisekedi walks out of a giant 🍍 right at the centre of the stage and does a twirl while waving the ML.

Sorry for the jokes, I hope we get the fact based information today and some surety .

GL 🤞🤞🤞

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Doc

Master of Quan

Cheers The Fox 🦊

View attachment 22220
The issue I have around this is that the BoD have been using this excuse ( a very convenient one ) for long enough.
If we are still at the point where any information provided could jeopardize the ML then there is absolutely no f’ing way they could have been expecting the ML by the 15th imo, they are months and months away at best

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

M.Bison

Regular

One thing is for sure, ALL will be revealed right here on the open forum.....................later this evening / early morning tomorrow, depending which state you live.

INTRO...........congrats bod on resource plus getting the process to ML decree, but whappened then ?

" Spurious in nature, wuth no material effect "....................6 months ongoing suspension

1) What is the main issue preventing AVZ from being awarded the ML and the reason for the prolonged suspension ?

a) Is it the Dathomir dispute regards to the 15% transfer of shares to Dathcom / AVZ ?..............update ?

b) Is it the Zijin 15% DATHCOM ownership dispute which is now before the ICC arbitration ?...........update ?

c) Or is it the dispute with surface rights regards to exploration permit PR13359 and the obvious annexure of the northern section of CDL as per the CAMI website ?............update ?

2) Is the BOD compliant with LISTING RULE 3.1 of the ASX code .........CONTINUOUS DISCLOSURE.....regards to behind the scenes rumblings with DATHOMIR / ZIJIN disputes which were evident early in 2021 ?

" A ENTITY MUST DISCLOSE ALL INFORMATION CONCERNING IT THAT IT BECOMES AWARE OF FROM ANY SOURCE AND OF ANY CHARACTER, IF A REASONABLE PERSON WOULD EXPECT THE INFORMATION TO HAVE A MATERIAL EFFECT ON THE PRICE OR VALUE OF ITS SECURITIES "

Why did the ASX / shareholders only find out about these disputes in 2022 just after the awarding of the ML
decree ?

3) CONFLICT OF INTEREST....................AJN / Northern CDL annexure...........NIGEL still owning shares in AJN

4) How are the two court cases with Dathomir / Zijin effecting the JV relationship with CATH and their 24% interest in Manono ?

What happens if we lose both court cases, therefore relinquishing 51% control if we assume CATH is still in the frame with 24 %
Do you have a PLAN B ?..........aka ditching CATH and seeking out an alternative JV arrangement possibly with the US / Europe ?

5) Was the important items such as UPDATED DFS, SEZ, BFS etc delayed massively because of all these disputes ?

6) Why does the BOD have very little ownership of AVZ shares compared to the chinese entities ?

7) Are you in close communication with the president Felix Tshisedeki regards to the court cases of Dathomir / Zijin 15% claims / Surface rights or is it just with lower level Govt personnel at this stage ? Does Felix Tschisedeki acknowledge the IGF report and why is it taking so long for that report to be enacted , which is rather damning and conclusive regards to DATHOMIR / ZIJIN ?

8) What time frames can you offer up regards to construction / production of RD given this long drawn out dispute which is now 6 months and could be longer ?

There was a rumour that came out of the Perth Roadshow by reliable sources that mentioned that the ML would finally be awarded on the 15/ 11, but yet we have another months suspension ?

Can you comment ?

View attachment 22222

Wish me luck all.

cheers
I don’t think all will be revealed. I don’t think anything new will be revealed but hope I’m wrong.
It’s going to be the same as the roadshows, probably even less info. Everyone was happy after the RS, myself included. Nothing has changed since then apart from an apparent missed timeline of 15th nov ML.
The absence of info makes the mind go mad. That’s what’s happening here. Fair bit of hysteria around a missed timeline (surprise?) and concerns about AJN.
We are dealing with corrupt powerful people and it’s going to be slow.
Sucks but that’s all it comes down to.

• Fire
  • Thinking

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I'll be interested to see if there's a large number of shareholders down voting the remuneration report resolution today. i.e chinese

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

The Fox

Regular

decree ?

Can you comment ?

View attachment 22222

Wish me luck all.

cheers
All good questions for sure. (y)

I do wish you luck 100%. I appreciate most all shareholders are sitting on the pointy end of a pineapple waiting for all issues to be resolved and better clarity to be provided. I'm just saying don't expect any comments or detail that will adversely affect current strategy for the sake of full transparency, Nigel already shot himself in the foot in Perth with indicating just a date and look what happened, opponents doubled down on the attacks e.g. AJN, Cominiere and MoP.

So I suggest there's no chance of any comments being shared that could be used against AVZ, this will no doubt have an impact on a number of your questions and the responses to same. Beyond frustrating of course, but that's the situation the company is in, strategy has to take precedence over the level "transparency" shareholders would like, myself included.

Cheers the Fox 🦊

1668649426016.gif

I feel ya !!! 🦊

1668649491063.gif

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Azzler

Top 20
Well if he did indeed say at at least one of the Roadshows that we will be trading before christmas (can I get a verify on that?),
I hope he is asked about his confidence on that statement.

Thanks in advance for everyone attending today and asking the questions on behalf of all of us flailing about in the information vortex.
Cheers to you.

Reactions: 11 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Bernie Sanders Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Dont Be Late Lets Go GIF by The Democrats
Snl Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

decree ?

Can you comment ?

View attachment 22222

Wish me luck all.

M

Question 1 - Main reasons:
Cong, MoP, Mupande
Mupande holding up surface rights

Question 2 - Compliance
Don’t waste time on this
AVZ has a strategy, shareholders who don’t trust the BOD and want to take legal action will be worse off…. The enemy are the names listed above plus Sama Lukonde, not AVZ

If shareholders don’t understand why the company has proceeded this way then they need to acquire a deeper understanding…. I’m not happy either, but I understand the underlying complexities, and I’m too sick and tired of all the bullshit (which stems from corruption in the DRC) to explain the complexities to others. It comes down to more than just researching the company

Question 3 - Conflict of Interest
Shareholders are venting their frustration and anger regarding this because of an announcement that came out on the CSE, and people presume the worst. Even if it is true, most people haven’t even had a close enough look at the maps and satellite photos to realise the area in the southern section of CDL is underground, making it difficult to see the area of contained pegmatites in the section mapped to us is a large area and contains more than enough to make us millionaires.

Question 4 - 👍
Except any idea of not having CATH involved is ridiculous. Biggest li battery manufacturer in the world, stumping up a huge amount of cash, have stayed involved, aren’t necessarily aligned with Zigin, we would have to stump up $20 million if we broke the contract, and possibly prepared to accept a lower % but still provide funding to ensure offtake

Question 5
Updated BFS, SEZ obviously would be ridiculous not to have these ready to release ‘after’ ML to support our SP when the instos and shorter’s act upon lifting of suspension.

Question 6
BOD were obviously aware of risks and all happy just to have their snouts in the trough

Question 7 👍

Question 8
Dumb question given past forecasts

Question 9 👍

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Samus

Top 20
All good questions for sure. (y)

I do wish you luck 100%. I appreciate most all shareholders are sitting on the pointy end of a pineapple waiting for all issues to be resolved and better clarity to be provided. I'm just saying don't expect any comments or detail that will adversely affect current strategy for the sake of full transparency, Nigel already shot himself in the foot in Perth with indicating just a date and look what happened, opponents doubled down on the attacks e.g. AJN, Cominiere and MoP.

So I suggest there's no chance of any comments being shared that could be used against AVZ, this will no doubt have an impact on a number of your questions and the responses to same. Beyond frustrating of course, but that's the situation the company is in, strategy has to take precedence over the level "transparency" shareholders would like, myself included.

Cheers the Fox 🦊

View attachment 22223

I feel ya !!! 🦊

View attachment 22224
You are making too much sense fox...

However it is convenient for BOD as well :unsure:

1iXF.gif

fuck-everything-31016.gif

fuck-fuck-everything.gif

muppet-family-christmas-muppets.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Getting in the mood for the AGM
image.jpg

llhtom

Regular
Perhaps this was discussed before and apology if yes.

All these talks about us receiving ML on 15 November 2022. What did NF actually said or alluded to during the RS that makes people think ML is definite on that date? I know most of us tends to be emotional and may misconstrued his meanings.

I know one of the things that wad mentioned is that we will be trading before the AGM.

Excuse my ignorant.

Winenut

Go AVZ!
If no additional clarity is provided on the issues we are facing that are at the very core of the delay in the ML, who the players are, how likely the issues are to be resolved, in whose favour, the likely final makeup of Dathcom ownership, the status of PR 13359 including the northern section carved off and all the associated relevant timeframes that are pertinent to shareholders then the AGM appears to be looming as a complete fucking waste of time

Just like the roadshows.....

Fuck me

The entities and "bad actors" that are working against AVZ's interest are already in the fucking game

They don't need to spy on the AGM to pick up snippets of valuable intel to use against us.....they absolutely know what's going on and to think they don't is just naive

Excuse of convenience to not answer the hard questions IMO

Last edited:
  • Fire

guppy390

Emerged
Anyone keen to make a drinking bingo game out of the AGM?

Something to numb the pain while we get screwed
For those playing along at home ;)
1668653953081.png

Top Bottom