AVZ Discussion 2022

John25

Regular
Welcome to the Hotel TSE Forum
Such a lovely place
Such a lovely Face
7AD560EF-AD47-4DB3-A818-DECE0EDF271C.png

Remember someone told me the song is about a mental institution …its a fine line 🤪next weeks going to be a cracker GLA

Attachments

• 1667720318740.jpeg
    1667720318740.jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Guys, your (speculative) posts are now being paraphrased on the bird as if they are facts.

Time to shut it all down until after the AGM?

A big hi to John Bro (not)

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 32 users

whales

Regular
Nope...just the one single tenement.
WOW one single permit .
Explains the suspension.
The DG of CAMI hopefully receives what he deserves from FT.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Chilla

Regular
Guys, your (speculative) posts are now being paraphrased on the bird as if they are facts.

A big hi to John Brown (not)
Ohhh crap…….I thought this was a members only access. No more from me!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Ohhh crap…….I thought this was a members only access. No more from me!
🤐

Reactions: 2 users

Azzler

Top 20

I don't think we should be silenced by fear. Information is our best weapon, and through discussion and colaboration, we get the most information.
Shutting down wont help us.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Birdman7

Regular
You have no idea why the Northern section of CDL was relinquished by AVZ (if it was at all), so why not wait until we are officially told. If it has been relinquished, I would be hoping there was a good reason for it to happen.
I'll be attending the RS tomorrow night in Brisbane, so hopefully I will get a few answers for myself then.
I read that you will be going to the Melbourne RS later in the week, so why not wait until then to hopefully get your answers, instead imo, of continual scaremongering.

Cheers,
Nells
Thank you Nells. A voice of reason!

Haven’t seen a pile-on (NF) of this intensity based on pure speculation for sometime.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Azzler

Top 20
Thank you Nells. A voice of reason!

Haven’t seen a pile-on (NF) of this intensity based on pure speculation for sometime.
Maybe because we're treated like shit and kept in the dark.
The fuck else do you think is going to happen?

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Birdman7

Regular

Could not agree more!! 👍

Reactions: 8 users

Birdman7

Regular
Maybe because were treated like shit and kept in the dark.
The fuck else do you think is going to happen?
Wow.

Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I don't think we should be silenced by fear. Information is our best weapon, and through discussion and colaboration, we get the most information.
No fear. I don’t see the point in providing detractors with speculative comments when none of it may be true.

But carry on as you wish.

Amazing how the perspective has turned 180 degrees post Perth, based on unconfirmed reports out of DRC. Fuck, I was initially sucked in to the bs too.

A lot of you people are attending these meetings this week with the opportunity to interrogate. Go for it

• Love
Reactions: 29 users

wombat74

Top 20
You have no idea why the Northern section of CDL was relinquished by AVZ (if it was at all), so why not wait until we are officially told. If it has been relinquished, I would be hoping there was a good reason for it to happen.
I'll be attending the RS tomorrow night in Brisbane, so hopefully I will get a few answers for myself then.
I read that you will be going to the Melbourne RS later in the week, so why not wait until then to hopefully get your answers, instead imo, of continual scaremongering.

Cheers,
Nells
At least this time you can get from the horse's mouth . We learnt our lesson last time didn't we?

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

wombat74

Top 20
No fear. I don’t see the point in providing detractors with speculative comments when none of it may be true.

Amazing how the perspective has turned 180 degrees post Perth, based on unconfirmed reports out of DRC. Fuck, I was initially sucked in to the bs too.

A lot of you people are attending these meetings this week with the opportunity to interrogate. Go for it
Klaus is on video .

Reactions: 4 users

Azzler

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Chilla

Regular
The Pr didn’t expire mate….once the ML application was submitted the PR remains in force until a decision is given on the PE application.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Berabakan

Agree 100%

Do people know that you dont have to be a member to read the posts here, they are publicly available to view without being logged in, so everything you post is available for all

It’s the same with HC

So even the slightest bit of information posted (eg. last RS and commentary) is picked up quicksmart and can be re-interpreted any way they see fit to combat what AVZ is trying to do, get us moving forward.

I’d prefer the security of posts to be only viewable when logged in, but, anyone can of course join

Reactions: 12 users

CHB

Regular
Think it depends on what's posted.

But to sum it up

China = level 100 conspirator

Everyone else = level 10 peasants

Give them an inch and they'll outplay you. Remember we're at a disadvantage because we play by the rules.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Birdman7

Regular
Reactions: 5 users

Azzler

Top 20
Agree 100%

Do people know that you dont have to be a member to read the posts here, they are publicly available to view without being logged in, so everything you post is available for all

It’s the same with HC

So even the slightest bit of information posted (eg. last RS and commentary) is picked up quicksmart and can be re-interpreted any way they see fit to combat what AVZ is trying to do, get us moving forward.

I’d prefer the security of posts to be only viewable when logged in, but, anyone can of course join
Ok but can you name one piece of "information" we discovered though discussion that would be used against us?
We are just a bunch of mushrooms trying to uncover what's going on, that our enemies already know.

Reactions: 7 users

Chilla

Regular
Agree 100%

It’s the same with HC

Agree….I learnt the hard way unfortunately. My info was intended for shareholder knowledge. Not to feed twitter trolls.

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom