AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Imo chances of coming out of suspension without a lot of good news are less than Zero .
Correct

Unless there's a lot of good news in advance....or following up very close behind we won't be coming out of suspension in any hurry

Reactions: 14 users

wombat74

Top 20
Correct

Unless there's a lot of good news in advance....or following up very close behind we won't be coming out of suspension in any hurry
If they are promoting patience without convincing SH of a 100% positive outcome the room will not be happy . A have faith in us while we get paid big bucks will go down like a sack of sh1t. Management read all these forums . They know the vibe . Why would they walk into a fire .

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

Onthefm

Regular
Be
If they are promoting patience without convincing SH of a 100% positive outcome the room will not be happy . A have faith in us while we get paid big bucks will go down like a sack of sh1t. Management read all these forums . They know the vibe . Why would they walk into a fire .
Because share holders have lapped up spin for the last 2 years. So it's emboldened them. They've copped it sweat for the 2 years let's see if we can get the dopey pricks to cop it for another 6 months.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Bray

Regular
Be

Because share holders have lapped up spin for the last 2 years. So it's emboldened them. They've copped it sweat for the 2 years let's see if we can get the dopey pricks to cop it for another 6 months.
Fuck No Star Trek GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Roon

Regular
Imo chances of coming out of suspension without a lot of good news are less than Zero .
Though I wonder how long the ASX will let these voluntary suspensions continue to rattle over

• Thinking

oxxa23

Regular
I'm still at a loss trying to imagine what is the point of a roadshow if we aren't moving forward, post mining licence.
Like what are they going to even talk about?
Why would they host a multi city roadshow event, with nothing to say?
The AGM is in a couple of weeks... So why go to all this trouble when they have the AGM platform so soon?
Anyone want to fill in the blank of what they're going to talk about, city to city, if we aren't moving forward post ML or post TO or something like that?
I think good news is most likely...and a kind of thanks for putting up with the shit...

But of course buttering us up pre agm or capital raises are considerations also...

Probably worth reading the hc post below... just in case...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221027-214352_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221027-214352_Samsung Internet.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 164
  • Screenshot_20221027-214357_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221027-214357_Samsung Internet.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 165
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

oxxa23

Regular
Well, I won't go that far... the only chance of no good news before suspension that i could envisage would be if asx said they didn't have a valid reason for suspension and forced them to re open....

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Hudnut

Regular
To add to the list of questions...

"At the last set of roadshows the BOD clearly knew there was dispute over ownership of Manono, and soon afterwards there was a capital raising. Why didn't the BOD disclose the ownership dispute (which is important enough to result in months of suspension) at the time, or prior to capital raising, and given what happened after the last roadshows is their a capital raise happening in the future that the BOD is aware of?"

"Is there anything else material that you haven't told us about?"

Basically, are you bastards going to withhold critical info from us while you fatten us us for more dilution? It's OUR money you're playing with, so give us some respect and stop treating us like mushrooms.

the simpsons paddle GIF

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

oxxa23

Regular

"At the last set of roadshows the BOD clearly knew there was dispute over ownership of Manono, and soon afterwards there was a capital raising. Why didn't the BOD disclose the ownership dispute (which is important enough to result in months of suspension) at the time, or prior to capital raising, and given what happened after the last roadshows is their a capital raise happening in the future that the BOD is aware of?"

Basically, are you bastards going to withhold critical info from us while you fatten us us for more dilution? It's OUR money you're playing with, so give us some respect and stop treating us like mushrooms.

the simpsons paddle GIF
And it enabled themselves to get the first tranche of bonus options too... from memory for the $2bn market cap..

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

wombat74

Top 20
Well, I won't go that far... the only chance of no good news before suspension that i could envisage would be if asx said they didn't have a valid reason for suspension and forced them to re open....
Looks like AVZ have a valid reason to me . The reasons for the suspension haven't changed . Can't see why the ASX would change their mind .

• Thinking

oxxa23

Regular
Looks like AVZ have a valid reason to me . The reasons for the suspension haven't changed . Can't see why the ASX would change their mind .
Oh, I agree, I'm not saying its a big chance, just a possibility... they could have been getting the "hurry up, no more" for some time...

Just being a little more devils advocate tonight...

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
@Hudnut

Just wanted to repeat your post in bold because if they are watching this forum they better realise this question will be brought up by shareholders and is just one of a many embarrassing questions that will come up at the AGM, don’t even worry about the Roadshow’s. The AGM will be viewed by international and corporate investors, and even if there are some already in the wings, we’ll still make it front and centre at the AGM…. Fuck it, the Roadshow’s too!!

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
The last couple of pages make the BOD sound like a real pack of cunts, anyone would think they are in control of our futures the way some of these comments sound... :LOL:

• Haha

ozmacca

Regular
With the Perth roadshow kicking off next Monday 5.00pm if we are to believe management's previous announcement we should be getting an update on activities in the DRC some time prior

With that in mind I would speculate the pre-roadshow update would be released post-trading on Friday or pre-trading on Monday

Just pure speculation but that at the minimum would provide everyone some time prior to the roadshow to digest whatever information it might contain

I for one am very keen to see the promised update

Will be super pissed off if it's not provided
Don't shoot/pineapple me, but i thought this (20/10/22) was the (poor excuse for a) update pre road show?

1666871740863.png

Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
Don't shoot/pineapple me, but i thought this (20/10/22) was the (poor excuse for a) update pre road show?

View attachment 20375
Fuck mate you've got to hire your own legal team to decipher that shit, even then it probably doesn't make sense... :rolleyes:😡

Edit: sorry probably totally of topic in relation to what you're talking about, just triggered me that page... 🤤
Might have came through the evening after my fishing adventure last week :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha

TDITD

Top 20
Yes it cannot be bare faced arrogance of just striding in and talking with no prior (decent) announcement. That’s a pineappling if ever I’ve seen one.

• Fire

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

Hudnut

Regular
  • Haha

TDITD

Top 20
The cyclic rate of that thing has got to be something like 500-600 pineapples a minute!
“Say hello to my spikey friend”

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

ozmacca

Regular
Fuck mate you've got to hire your own legal team to decipher that shit, even then it probably doesn't make sense... :rolleyes:😡

Edit: sorry probably totally of topic in relation to what you're talking about, just triggered me that page... 🤤
Might have came through the evening after my fishing adventure last week :unsure:
I think i/you need to hire AVZ lawyers, they magically seem to interpret local politics 1,000 times better than AVZ official Ann's!

Hope you got some fish mate! I fished the oyster beds at Forster the other w/e and i've never caught so many flatties in my life. If the message at the roadshow ain't great i know where i'm gonna leave the heads...

• Haha
Top Bottom