JAG

Top 20
1664439334524.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

The Fox

Regular
I think these emails go to the core of Cominiere's argument that they had never received the DFS and therefore the earlier Dathcom 10 + 5% share purchase by AVZ was claimed to be undervalued. Does anybody recall?

Sending it to a yahoo account is indeed a bit worrying or strange at least.
Most Government Ministers, officials, agencies and so on in African countries use Yahoo and or Gmail, even if they have a departmental or offical email address. The reason is the individual has total control and better security over their own communications, (go figure) and both Yahoo and Gmail spend a fortune on security which is significantly superior to what most developing countries would spend internally.

Cheers The Fox 🦊

• Thinking
Reactions: 33 users
Notice at the bottom of the DRC-BATTERY METALS CONFERENCE 2023….

The VUKA GROUP (Spintelligent) of which Jean Mupande is the General Director

https://sn.linkedin.com/company/vuk...ence-item_profile-section-card_subtitle-click

View attachment 17652
Hey Moneybags,

I've looked through Vuka's employees on LinkedIn and their website and can't find anything about Jean Mupande being officially affiliated with the company.

I've probably missed it but want to make sure before I send that info to other people. Can you screenshot where it says that he is the Director General of Vuka?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

LOCKY82

Regular

Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

JAG

Top 20
Snl My Work Here Is Done GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Frank

Top 20

*Fyi, I see where,

CATL plans $1.9 billion battery project in China’s Luoyang city

Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Ltd., the world’s biggest battery maker for electric cars with almost 35% of the market, plans to build a 14 billion yuan ($1.9 billion) manufacturing base in the city of Luoyang in the central Chinese province of Henan.
blank.gif

Construction of the project will take up to three years, CATL said in a statement to the Shenzhen stock exchange Wednesday.

CATL said in a separate filing that it will sell as much as 10 billion yuan of notes on China’s interbank market to fund the building and operation of its various projects.

CATL is expanding at pace as consumer demand for electric cars skyrockets. 🚘

The company’s president said last week that CATL is considering a third factory in Europe after the Ningde, Fujian-based group last month announced plans to build a second European EV battery plant in Hungary.

That 7.3 billion euro ($7.2 billion) base, in partnership with Mercedes-Benz Group AG, has a planned output of 100 gigawatt hours and will also supply Volkswagen AG and Stellantis NV.

CATL already has several production bases in China and subsidiaries in the US, Japan and Europe.

It’s spending another 27 billion yuan on two battery projects in China’s Shandong and Fujian provinces and is looking at sites in Mexico and the US.

mining.com

Australia’s mining state aims to build battery manufacturing hub

Western Australia is seeking to lure more overseas investment to become a key battery manufacturer, promising financial backers from ally nations they will avoid limits on foreign ownership or repatriation of profits.
blank.gif

The battery minerals sector was an “essential element to Western Australia’s future, and particularly going downstream” in refining and battery manufacturing, the state’s Mines and Petroleum Minister Bill Johnston told business leaders at a conference in Perth Thursday.

“It is remarkable that we now have investors talking to us about every part of the value chain,” including battery manufacturing, Johnston said.

Western Australia is the country’s biggest mining state, with iron ore its top export.

It is also the world’s biggest exporter of lithium, mostly through the sale of hard rock ore to China.

Earlier this year, Chinese lithium producer Tianqi Lithium Corp. opened the country’s first onshore lithium refinery near Perth, in a joint venture with local miner IGO Ltd.

US lithium giant Albermarle Corp. and Australian conglomerate Wesfarmers Ltd. are also building refineries.

Australia exported 520,000 tons of lithium carbonate equivalent last year, almost all of it from Western Australia, according to government figures, but so far there has been little investment in battery manufacturing.

mining.com

S.Korea’s SK On inks deal with Global Lithium Resources for lithium supply

www.mining.com/category/battery-metals/

The-future-is-Electric !!!.jpg

Food for thought on the long and winding road to Mining Manono :unsure:

Frank :cool:

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Hey Moneybags,

I've looked through Vuka's employees on LinkedIn and their website and can't find anything about Jean Mupande being officially affiliated with the company.

I've probably missed it but want to make sure before I send that info to other people. Can you screenshot where it says that he is the Director General of Vuka?
Carlos, it appears Kabunde has his fingers in many pies around the world:

Spintelligent based in Trumbull, Connecticut USA

The VUKA GROUP in Cape Town, Sth Africa (which I believe was either previously Spintelligent or is an affiliate)

Attachments

• 3DB01002-E81F-4D55-893B-54DFD402D810.jpeg
    3DB01002-E81F-4D55-893B-54DFD402D810.jpeg
    533.9 KB · Views: 65
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Attachments

• 6C5A1567-698C-42C7-81D4-8F3C2487AA7F.jpeg
    6C5A1567-698C-42C7-81D4-8F3C2487AA7F.jpeg
    493.3 KB · Views: 91
  • B7071FE9-3E9A-4C92-B334-4A9ABDE50A07.png
    B7071FE9-3E9A-4C92-B334-4A9ABDE50A07.png
    417.9 KB · Views: 89
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Carlos, it appears Kabunde has his fingers in many pies around the world:

Spintelligent based in Trumbull, Connecticut USA

The VUKA GROUP in Cape Town, Sth Africa (which I believe was either previously Spintelligent or is an affiliate)

Thank you so much

I did try googling his name with Spintelligent but couldn't find anything.

On Vuka's LinkedIn page that you linked to in your initial post they say 'VUKA Group is the new industry facing brand name for Spintelligent (previously trading as Clarion Events Africa)' so it is definitely the same company.

EDIT: I just checked my search history and I misspelled his name on that search 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users
"@yahoo.fr" ?
That’s a worry. Plausible deniability right there.

Edit: I’ve now seen subsequent posts indicating this might be their official email address.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
Thank you so much

I did try googling his name with Spintelligent but couldn't find anything.

On Vuka's LinkedIn page that you linked to in your initial post they say 'VUKA Group is the new industry facing brand name for Spintelligent (previously trading as Clarion Events Africa)' so it is definitely the same company.

EDIT: I just checked my search history and I misspelled his name on that search 🤣
I found a copy of the police officer questioning Vidiye Tshimanga on the recently reported corruption but it was in French so I’ve had it translated into English for Australian shareholders.

I attached the interview below:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

tonster66

Regular
I found a copy of the police officer questioning Vidiye Tshimanga on the recently reported corruption but it was in French so I’ve had it translated into English for Australian shareholders.

I attached the interview below:

Couldn't be more apt. So funny

Reactions: 3 users

CashKing

Regular
I feel flipping hats for small $$$ & cutting people off in your new Kia isn’t who you actually really are JAG 😂 😂 😂

With great power comes great responsibility 😃

🙏

GLTAH

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Not too far off midnightish..

Dow Futures fucked

Oh well

See you all in the morning for another round

Stay strong :cool:

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

CashKing

Regular
Not too far off midnightish..

Dow Futures fucked

Oh well

See you all in the morning for another round

Stay strong :cool:
Cheers winenut but what about AVZ Futures??

74B8D564-55B9-4848-AC23-6F307FAA1280.jpeg

GLTAH

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20
In Zijin's 6 monthly report, which ended at 30/6/2022, it still mentions on page 237 that it owns 15% of Dathcom with a registered capital of 100,000,000 DRC Francs (~ US$ 50,000).
We highly likely have to wait for the next 6 monthly, sometime in March 2023 for the next update.

with note 14 on page 239:
Pursuant to the articles of association of Dathcom Mining SA, its board of directors consists of six directors, including one appointed by the Group. The management of the Group considers that the Group has significant influence over the financial and operating decisions of Dathcom Mining SA, and accounts for it as an associate.

I wonder who that 1 Zijin appointed Dathcom Board member is. :unsure:

The 6 monthly report ended before the following event:

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I think the comment re an appointment of one Director is theoretical, not actual.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom